Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you're better than me?" Paige yelled. "You can go to hell." Paige shook Brooklyn's shoulder roughly, causing Brooklyn to stare daggers at the woman for her rude behavior.

Sherri thought she heard Brooklyn mutter under her breath, "I will destroy you, worm."

Sherri reproached Paige, "Please stop bothering our customers or I am going to have to ban you from these premises permanently."

Paige pointed at Sherri and yelled "Fuck you, Bitch!" Sherri reached under the bar to put her finger on the button for the panic alarm. One push and the police would be here in minutes.

Genevieve had come up behind Paige and was tugging on her arm. "Come on, Paige. Let's just go."

Paige came to her senses and seemed to realize how ridiculous she was behaving. She put her arm around Genevieve and said, "Fine, bitch. Let's peace the fuck out. But you are coming home with me. You better get that tongue ready, you are going to be licking both my holes all night long. It's a good thing you exercised it earlier."

Paige led Genevieve to the exit with an arm wrapped tightly around her waist, practically dragging her away. Genevieve stared back at Sherri forlornly and mouthed "Help me". Her eyes pleaded for someone, anyone to save her. Sherri shrugged at her and smiled as she waved goodbye while Paige removed Genevieve from the club. Sherri didn't envy the girl, she was in no way experienced or prepared enough for the sick acts Paige would force her to perform tonight. Oh well, Sherri thought, I gave her a chance. She should have known what she was getting into to.

"Poor girl," Brooklyn murmured. "I should do something for her."

"She will be fine," Sherri replied. "I doubt Paige will hurt her. She is probably not ready for how her body is going to be used tonight, though. But let's forget about them. Where were we?"

Sherri kept serving Brooklyn drinks and even took a few shots of whiskey herself to build up her fortitude. Sherri felt instantly comfortable around Brooklyn and did most of the talking between them. As Sherri downed multiple shots of whiskey she opened up more and more to the woman. After talking uninterrupted for over five minutes Sherri realized with embarrassment that she had diverted onto a tangent about Cassandra. Droning on about a fifteen year-old crush was probably not the best topic of conversation to engage in with someone you were planning to bed that evening. But Brooklyn listened intently and even offered sympathy and held Sherri's hand as Sherri related her frustrations with loving her straight best friend.

The sparse crowd thinned out even further as closing time neared. The manager had already left an hour ago, leaving Sherri to close up by herself. Jean left the club stumbling drunk and alone, as usual. Janet and Ellen walked out arm in arm. That boring couple would probably go home and go straight to bed without even having sex, Sherri thought. Soon it was just Sherri and Brooklyn remaining.

Sherri held Brooklyn by the hand and gave it a squeeze. She decided to just lay it all out there. "Brooklyn. I know you aren't from around here and maybe you don't know how these things work, so I am going to spell it out for you simply. I am going to take you home with me and rip that sexy dress off. We are going to taste and touch all over each other's bodies and make love until we are too tired to move. And then we will make love again. Sound good?"

Brooklyn smiled at Sherri slyly and answered, "I just wonder why we have to wait until we get to your home?"

Sherri felt excitement and arousal building inside her. "Oh, you are a naughty girl," Sherri said. "Give me one minute." Sherri went to the front door to lock and bolt it shut. She turned off the neon "OPEN" sign and closed the windowblinds. She took Brooklyn by the hand and led her back to a storage room that contained liquor bottles and beer kegs. Sherri wanted to be somewhere out of the way just in case her manager came back for any reason.

They wasted no time after they entered the room. Sherri leaned against the wall and pulled Brooklyn's body close to hers. Brooklyn put a hand on the back of Sherri's neck while Sherri held Brooklyn by the waist. Their mouths moved tantalizingly close together until Brooklyn's lips met Sherri's. Brooklyn's lips felt perfect, soft and luscious. Sherri opened her lips and Brooklyn's long tongue wiggled its way inside Sherri's mouth. Sherri felt her knees grow weak as Brooklyn kissed her passionately. Sherri kept trying to catch Brooklyn's tongue in her mouth to suck on it but Brooklyn's nimble tongue always evaded her. Finally, Brooklyn let Sherri win the game and Sherri pulled Brooklyn's tongue into her mouth and gave it a light nibble between her teeth.

Sherri couldn't believe she had such a beautiful woman in her arms. Sherri's hands moved from Brooklyn's waist to behind her back so Sherri could hold her closer. With their bodies pressed against each other, Sherri moved her hands down to grab Brooklyn by her buttocks. Her ass felt incredible in Sherri's grasp, slim but with just enough meat that it filled Sherri's hand as she squeezed.

This was apparently enough foreplay for Brooklyn. She lowered herself to her knees to unbutton and unzip Sherri's jeans. "Oh, fuck yes," Sherri said as Brooklyn pulled Sherri's pants down to reveal her soft, ebony thighs. Sherri stepped out of her jeans, even though she still had her shoes on. She wasn't going to stop to take them off now when Brooklyn's mouth was only inches away from her pussy. Brooklyn pulled down Sherri's lucky blue thong that she always wore when she planned on bringing someone home after work. Sherri's dark pussy and curly, black pubis were revealed. Sherri leaned further back against the wall and spread her thighs apart. Sherri reached down with both hands and used her fingers to spread her pussy open so Brooklyn could see inside her. "Come get a taste, beautiful."

Sherri may have misjudged how much experience Brooklyn had with women. Brooklyn licked pussy like she had been doing it for years. Brooklyn started by licking the skin just to the outside of Sherri's vulva before nibbling on her pussy lips. Brooklyn then licked up and down Sherri's vaginal opening before sticking her tongue directly inside it. Sherri threw her head back and groaned as she felt Brooklyn's tongue enter her. After it's entrance, Sherri felt Brooklyn's tongue extending further and further inside her vagina until it seemed to completely fill her insides.

"Oh my God," Sherri gasped, "How the fuck are you doing that with your tongue?" Brooklyn's long tongue wiggled inside of Sherri causing Sherri to cry out in ecstasy. Brooklyn's tongue seemed to reach all the way to Sherri's cervix, which Sherri knew should be impossible. Brooklyn moved her head forward and back to slide her tongue in and out of Sherri's pussy, fucking with her tongue as if it were a cock. As Brooklyn's tongue entered and exited her, it slid against the part of Sherri's clitoris inside her vagina. With her tongue buried deep inside Sherri, Brooklyn's upper lip suckled on the hood of Sherri's clitoris that budded outside her pussy. Sherri was glad they were the only ones left in the club, her moans were loud enough that they could probably be heard echoing throughout the entire building. Sherri had a hand on the back of Brooklyn's head and caressed her lovely dark hair as she held Brooklyn's mouth to her pussy. Sherri gritted her teeth as she tried to hold her climax in; she wanted to make this glorious feeling last forever. But as Sherri's pleasure mounted she could hold back no longer. Sherri wailed as her orgasm wracked her body and she started bucking her pelvis against Brooklyn's face as she came.

Sherri's knees shook as her orgasm subsided and she had to put a hand against the wall to steady herself lest she fall over. Sherri watched Brooklyn's long tongue sliding out of her vagina and she thought she might achieve another orgasm as she felt Brooklyn's warm tongue touching every inch of her insides during its exit. Sherri moaned to the ceiling before looking back down and seeing an impossible sight. Brooklyn's prehensile tongue looked over a foot long as it retracted back into her mouth. In an instant, Brooklyn's mouth looked normal again and Sherri convinced herself that she was merely imagining things as she came down from her sexual high.

"My God," Sherri said in between deep breaths. "That was incredible. I think you just entered my top five." Sherri winked at Brooklyn and added, "You might be even higher than that."

Brooklyn smiled silently as she stood back up. She didn't seem like the talkative type, but Sherri was more than willing to let Brooklyn's tongue do all the talking. Sherri put a hand on Brooklyn's shoulder and told her "I have to taste you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. Get your ass up against the wall and let me lick you until you come."

Brooklyn shrugged and said, "Well, that's only fair." She nestled up against the wall and pulled Sherri around to face her. Sherri grabbed the top of Brooklyn's red dress and ripped it down to expose Brooklyn's bosom. Her extraordinary breasts were milky-white globes that had the perfect dimensions of shape and size. Brooklyn's hard nipples stuck straight out with just the right pinkish-brown color. Sherri leaned down and licked Brooklyn's tits before Brooklyn put a finger on the bottom of Sherri's chin to stop her.

"I would rather your attention were directed lower," Brooklyn said.

"You don't fuck around, do you Brook?" Sherri asked. "I like that." Sherri sat on her knees and raised Brooklyn's skirt above her waist. Sherri wasn't surprised to see Brooklyn neglected to wear panties, but she was surprised to see the woman's completely bare pubis. It didn't just look like Brooklyn's pubic hair was shaved, it looked like no hair had ever grown there. Sherri preferred women to have at least a little bit of shrubbery, but that wouldn't deter her from desiring to lick Brooklyn's delicious looking pussy. Brooklyn's vagina looked just as beautiful as the rest of her, and Sherri salivated at the opportunity to taste it.

Sherri put her mouth right on Brooklyn's slit and lapped at her pussy slowly. Brooklyn seemed to have had an orgasm before Sherri even licked her; there was some grayish looking cum already coating the lips of her pussy. Damn, Sherri thought with pride, I didn't know I was good enough to make a woman come without even touching her. Sherri closed her eyes and let the scent and taste of Brooklyn envelop her as she licked Brooklyn's cum off her cunt. Tasting Brooklyn's essence didn't seem to have any unusual effect on Sherril. "Mmm!" Sherri exclaimed as she looked up, "You taste great, Brook. I don't think I've ever licked a sweeter tasting pussy." Sherri put her head back between Brooklyn's thighs to run her tongue up and down Brooklyn's slit. If Sherri's oral stimulation gave Brooklyn any pleasure the woman gave no indication. Sherri looked at Brooklyn's pussy again and was shocked to see what looked like a tentacle wriggling out of her opening.

Sherri recoiled in disgust and shouted, "What the fuck is that?" Before Sherri could react, a dozen tentacles squirmed out of Brooklyn's vagina and wrapped themselves tightly around Sherri's head. Sherri shook her head back and forth to break free from their slimy grasp, but the tentacles' grip was too strong. They pulled Sherri's mouth right to Brooklyn's pussy and two slimy appendages hooked themselves on both sides of Sherri's lips and forced her mouth open. Tentacles wriggling down into Sherri's throat muffled her screams. The open maw of Brooklyn's vagina dripped the same greenish-gray slime into Sherri's open mouth. Sherri hated how much she enjoyed the taste of Brooklyn's secretions. Brooklyn's face finally betrayed a sign of pleasure; her mouth was open in ecstasy as Sherri became trapped. Sherri continued to struggle against Brooklyn's grasp as the part of Brooklyn's clitoris inside her vagina (or the sexual organ that most closely resembled a vagina) distended and became a phallus. It slid past Sherri's lips and down her mouth until it opened her throat. Sherri's eyes widened in fright as she felt her limbs become paralyzed and fall slack. She had no way to resist this violation.

Brooklyn moved her hips back and forth to slide her phallus in and out of Sherri's mouth. Sherri was powerless to stop Brooklyn from throatfucking her. The most disturbing thing was that Sherri actually started to enjoy it. She had never given a blowjob before, or even been with a man. But Brooklyn's shaft felt good on Sherri's tongue and throat and it tasted as sweet as anything she had ever tasted. As Sherri's resistance melted away, the tentacles holding her mouth open retreated and wrapped themselves around Sherri's neck. Sherri opened her mouth as wide as possible and began sucking on Brooklyn's phallus under her own volition. She didn't even gag as she began deep-throating Brooklyn's shaft.

Brooklyn ceased movement and held Sherri's head tightly with her tentacles as a grayish-green pod the size of a peanut burst from the tip of Brooklyn's phallus into Sherri's open mouth. Sherri felt every nerve in her body tingle when the pod touched her tongue. The tiny pod possessed the sweetest flavor Sherri had ever, or would ever taste. Sherri's body shook as the pod slid down into her throat and set fire to all the nerve endings in her genitals. Sherri had experienced thousands of orgasms in her lifetime, but not once had she ever squirted during a climax. But this time ejaculate sprayed out of her pussy onto the floor as she experienced multiple orgasms every second. Brooklyn pulled her phallus out of Sherri's mouth and Sherri gasped before wailing uncontrollably. She felt her vagina contracting as she kept experiencing orgasm after orgasm. Sherri's cum continued exploding all over her legs as the pod moved through her body until her ejaculation slowed to a drip and she felt completely drained. Sherri lost control of her bladder and urine streamed out of her to create a puddle beneath her legs. Sherri felt its warmth dripping down her thighs.

Sherri's body had gone completely still and Brooklyn's tentacles unwrapped themselves from Sherri's head and slid back into Brooklyn's body. Sherri sat on the floor quietly as the pod moved down her body and took up permanent residence in her uterus. It could be removed from Sherri's body only by surgery now, a process that would kill her. Sherri's entire genetic makeup reconstructed itself as she was assimilated into the Hive. Sentience left Sherri eyes as she transformed into something alien. Her observant, bright brown eyes changed to a dead gaze. Sherri retained her identity, but she was part of something greater now. As the change concluded, Sherri stood up and looked to her master. Brooklyn she called herself, though Sherri now knew her leader by a different name. "I am yours to command, Queen," Sherri said in a monotone voice.

The Queen smiled at her subject as she laid a hand tenderly on Sherri's cheek. The Queen told her slave, "You are the first to be turned, Sherri, and because of this you will always be my most favored." Sherri smiled happily back at her Queen. "I require more Workers," the Queen continued. "Your task is to aid me in this important mission. As a reward for your success I will give you what you most desire."

"Cassandra," Sherri whispered. The Queen and her slave's minds became linked, and the Queen could send or receive any information she wanted to Sherri through psychic communication. Even with her mind altered, Sherri's desire for her friend remained as strong as ever. "I will do whatever it takes to strengthen the Hive," Sherri stated. "It will be a pleasure to turn Cassandra to our side."

"Good," the Queen replied. She began communicating with her subject psionically. {First we will assimilate the others who gather at your workplace. Then we expand. Your Cassandra has a sister, does she not?}

{Yes.} Sherri replied, testing out her new form of communication. {Anna.}

{We will initiate her first. Then it is only a matter of time before Cassandra is ours as well.}

{She will not be easy to turn. Cassandra has always been very stubborn and strong-willed.}

{Excellent. The harder they resist the more loyal they eventually become. The pod that I have inserted inside you provides you with certain abilities. You are able to produce the Essence of the Hive. Learn your new skills and make use of them.}

Sherri and the Queen put their right hand on the other's cheek and laid their left hand on the left breast of the opposite woman. The formal recognition of a Queen and her subject.

{Let it begin.}

Three Days Later...

Day Four

Cassandra woke with a start. Surprised at first to see two naked women curled up beside her in her bed, Cassandra tried to piece together the events from last evening. The memories came flooding back to her when Cassandra realized it was Sherri and Anna lying to either side of her. Their ebony and ivory bodies felt soft and warm nestled this close to her.

Cassandra recalled that after she made Sherri come they had all retired to Cassandra's bedroom. Her first lesbian experience had been much more enjoyable than anticipated. The rest of the night came back in a flash. Sherri and Anna had laid on either side of Cassandra while she held her arms around their shoulders. Cassandra took turns making out with her best friend and her sister. Sherri and Anna lowered themselves down to Cassandra's chest to take a nipple in each of their mouths. Since tasting the magic green slime that Sherri secreted, every nerve ending in Cassandra's body seemed more sensitive. Cassandra moaned and held their heads to her breasts. She caressed the black and blonde hair of her roommates as they suckled on her nipples. The sensation radiated out from Cassandra's breasts to spread tingling pleasure throughout her body. The sensation affected Cassandra's pussy the most acutely and Sherri sensed how badly Cassandra's genitals begged for attention.

As Sherri and Anna continued licking, biting, and sucking on Cassandra's breasts Sherri brought her hand slowly down Cassandra's stomach to her crotch. Cassandra was always so prim and proper, perfectly organized in every way. So Sherri was astounded that Cassandra's pubic hair was such a wild, unkempt tangle of hair. Sherri loved hairy bushes on a woman so she grabbed a handful of Cassandra's pubic hair and tugged on it. Cassandra squealed with wild pleasure as Sherri played with her pubis. Sherri's fingers reached down to Cassandra's vaginal opening and found that Cassandra's pussy was already sticky wet. Sherri rubbed Cassandra's vulva causing Cassandra to spread her legs apart so Sherri could reach her fingers inside Cassandra's pussy. Cassandra gasped as she felt intense pleasure racing up and down her body. It felt like more pleasure than a few fingers should be able to produce. The feeling of Sherri's fingers combined with Sherri and Anna's tongues licking her breasts was so intense that Cassandra came only a minute after Sherri began fingering her. Cassandra whimpered and moaned as her body thrashed around in the throes of passion. Sherri pulled her cum-covered fingers out of Cassandra's vagina and stopped licking Cassandra's breast so she could put her fingers in her mouth. Sherri made a sound of delight as she licked her fingers clean. Cassandra tasted as good as Sherri had always imagined.

As soon as she climaxed, Cassandra felt her body shutting down. Days of poor sleep, anxiety that had given way to acquiescence, and multiple orgasms had exhausted Cassandra. She felt herself drifting off to sleep but could still hear Sherri and Anna arguing in the background.

"I wanted to get her off too," Anna whined.

123456...9