IPN – WTGP?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cell phone started ringing as soon as she switched it on after deplaning at DFW - one new text message. She was waiting for the message to load as she fished for her sunglasses and car keys in her satchel. As soon as the message displayed, she began to see red. Garrett – what the hell could he have to say? She toyed with just deleting the message without opening it, but decided to see how he would try and justify abandoning their plans.

When the message opened, she saw there was an attachment. "Oh right," she thought. "Like I want to see another picture of his hard cock ever again." The text of the message read, "Hope you had a lovely evening. I'll be online at the usual time. I believe I owe you a dinner."

"Pompous bastard," she thought as she opened the attachment. Lisenne's brisk gait down the concourse slowed, and then she stood completely still as the picture opened to show one black high heeled sandal and a silver comb with a wilted cerise pink rose. She smiled as she flipped the phone closed and got in the waiting cab. She'd have to check her calendar, but she thought she was free for dinner next weekend.

12