Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half dozen more hard, deep thrusts and I cried out as my cock spasmed and my cum poured into her and I thrust in and out of her until I was empty and breathing hard.

Finally, we both calmed enough to look at one another and grin. Asking if she was alright, and noting her tears? She nodded and said "Perfect! Abso-bloody-lutely fucking perfect!" And with that, she was laughing as my cock slipped out of her cunt and she lowered her legs. "Are you?" she asked me.

"In heaven!" I told her. "You are an amazing lover and I adore hearing your naughty words," I told her, grinning. "I adore hearing you say 'fuck' and 'cunt' and 'cock' and 'tits' it is such a turn on .....especially when you told me to 'fuck your cunt! That was awesome; now all I want to do is watch you masturbate while I recover. Then I am going to fuck you again .....then again, but I want to massage you first," I grinned at her.

"With your tongue, I hope?" she asked, grinning from wear to ear. "But first, I need to pee," she said swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, "you'll have to help me to the bathroom."

"My pleasure," I told her, "but only if I can watch you pee," I grinned.

"No!" she cried, "That's really dirty!"

"No it isn't my love," I said, "It's very sexy, erotic and liberating for you as I watch you."

We were soon in the bathroom and Irene sat down on the toilet. At my suggestion, her fingers parted her labia and she started to pee. I watched, fascinated, as her golden stream splashed into the bowl and unconsciously licked my lips.

Looking at me, she asked me to pass her some tissue, then said, "You really liked that, didn't you?" grinning at me. I nodded and she then said, "I've read about men like you .....you know, liking to watch a woman pee and things."

"I think it's very sexy," I told her.

"Just watching?" she asked, "or do you mean more?"

Now it was my turn to blush slightly, and she said, "I thought so!" triumphantly.

"What are you thinking now?" I asked her and couldn't help grinning as I looked at her.

"I think if I agreed, you would like to drink my pee and, maybe, get me to pee on you. I'm right, aren't I?" she told me, grinning from ear to ear again.

"Maybe that's for much later," I said and stood up to help her back to the bedroom. "I think you have been reading too many stories!"

"Perhaps I have, but don't think that the thought of doing that doesn't excite me, because it does," she said.

As we got back to the bedroom, Irene lay down and propped herself against the pillows. She reached over to the drawer of the night table and took hold of her vibrator. It was a rabbit; the large size, and I was stunned to see it in her hand. Parting her legs to spread her luscious cunt, she grinned at me and said, "So, you want to watch me masturbate now, do you?"

"Oh God, yes!" I said. "Just do what you normally do and say. I want to watch you make yourself cum, then I am going to lick you clean before massaging you."

"I want you to stroke your cock while I do it," she said, as she turned on the rabbit and lay back, watching me. Very slowly and lightly, I began stroking my erect cock as Irene slid the tip of her rabbit between her lips, moving it up and down until her breathing became more laboured. I could see her juices gathering along her cunt lips, as she said, "Yes Tony, I want your tongue on my button and your fingers up my cunt!" a she slid the rabbit inside her lovely, wet love tunnel.

Alternately fucking herself with it and stroking her erect clitoris, she said things like ...."Yes! Thrust your hard cock deep in my cunt!" and "Suck my tits you naughty boy! Make my nipples really hard!" I watched as she raised her hips, her eyes closed and her breathing was very laboured. Her hips were writhing with each thrust of her rabbit inside her, her back arched as she brought herself to a shattering orgasm saying, "Oh yes, yes! Fill my cunt with your offering you naughty, dirty boy!" With a final deep thrust, her juices flowed over the rabbit as she rubbed her clitoris; they flowed down to her bum, where she rubbed the tip of the rabbit and said, "That was an amazing fuck Tony!" as she climbed down from her self-induced orgasm, still day-dreaming.

She put the rabbit to one side and closed her legs, saying, "Oh my! I am so wet now!" and giggling as she turned round and took my hard cock in her mouth. "Mmmmmm!" was all I heard as she sucked me again, "I can't get enough of this lovely cock!"

"You have an awesome mouth," I told her, "but I want to massage you first. Do you have any baby oil?"

"In the bathroom cabinet," she said, as she lay on her tummy and sighed very contentedly. I went to the bathroom and fetched the oil, returning to see her juices between her legs and the cheeks of her bum.

I climbed on the bed, straddling her hips as I poured some oil into my palms. Rubbing my hands together, I started at her neck and heard lots of very appreciative moans as I massaged her shoulders and slowly down her spine. Leaning forward, my hands reached beneath her and cupped her tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms, while my hard cock rubbed gently along the crack of her bum. To my great surprise, I heard her gasp and felt her hips rise against me as my cock slid along her crack and she said, "Mmmmm, that is so sexy!"

Slowly, I massaged her entire back until I reached the top of her shapely bum. Taking some more oil, I rubbed her cheeks quite firmly, forcing them apart at times and looking at her bum. With her juices still there, I bent forward and ran my tongue the length of her crack, causing her to moan as I licked her fragrant and tasty juices from her. When I reached her hidden hole, I didn't know what reaction to expect but hearing her say, "Fuck, yes!" and thrust her hips upwards as my tongue licked around it, wasn't what I expected at all!

Sensing that she liked what I was doing, I licked round her hole more, pushing the tip of my tongue against her. I slipped two fingers deep into her cunt, working them steadily in and out, pressing hard against the back wall of her vagina as I pushed my thumb slowly up her bum. Irene groaned as my thumb slid inside her, her hands bunched the bed clothes and I heard her say, "More Tony!" as I pushed the full length of my thumb into her. "Oh God! That's heavenly," she said, asking if it was my fingers?

"Not my fingers, just my thumb sweetheart," I told her as I worked at her cunt and bum at the same time. Her hips pushed back against my every forward stroke as she moaned into the bed clothes. Having not planned for this, I withdrew my hand and heard Irene say "Spoilsport!" I reached for the baby oil again and liberally spread some the length of my hard cock, before rubbing the tip hard against her bum once more.

Irene's hips pushed back against me as I teased her hole, before slowly pushing into her, watching as her lovely tight bum swallowed my glans. I pushed further into her as she said, "Fuck that feels good!" Slowly her bum was taking my hard cock, inch by inch until I was buried deep in her tight bum and I began to fuck her. "Don't you dare stop!" she said, as her hips matched my thrusts into her. I could see the side of her face against the bedding; her mouth was open, her eyes closed as she leant on one elbow. The fingers of her left hand teasing and pulling her nipple as she gasped out, "Yes! Make me come. I ......love ......your .......cock .....in my .....bum." After a few more thrusts, I was very close myself and hearing Irene say, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I filled her with my spunk just as she had a lovely climax and I could feel her muscles milking my cock as I spurted into her, until we both calmed down.

I collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck and reaching for her erect nipples as her hands went behind me, grasping my bum and pulling my cock hard against her crack as she gasped, "Oh God, I've never done that before, except with the tip of my vibrator ......having your cock up my bum felt fantastic!! I can't believe you made me cum like that! Have you fucked a lady that way before?"

"Not for a lot of years I haven't. It's very erotic and sexy though, and I do like it. Was it really good for you babe?" I asked her.

"It felt as good as when you fuck my cunt," she said. "God, you even made me cum .....I can't believe that!"

We lay and cuddled ....with lots of kissing .....for a good fifteen minutes before she said, "You have taught me more about sex in the last three hours, than I learned in forty years with my prudish husband. You're exquisite Tony so ..... thank you, thank you, thank you!" as she kissed me all over my face. Her eyes were shining, she was grinning like a Cheshire cat and reached down for my semi-hard cock, stroking my foreskin back and forth a she said, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this cock. I want so much more now!"

"In time babe, I'm sure there are a lot more things to experiment with," I told her, grinning.

She smiled and raised her eyebrows as she asked, "Like drinking my pee, maybe? I'm looking forward to watching you do that!"

"Well, the next time you feel like a pee, take a glass with you and fill it for me then," I told her grinning and chuckling, as she said ....

"That's a promise!! How big a glass would you like?"

"Whatever you want me to drink babe; whatever you like," I told her, before suggesting that perhaps a shower was called for, to which she readily agreed, saying ....

"I can suck your lovely cock in the shower," and grinned mischievously at me.

As we headed for the bathroom, I chuckled and said, "And I will show you a lovely way to make yourself cum ....for when you're missing me."

"Please don't talk about going yet; I want to enjoy your delicious body a little while longer. But, you will come round again, won't you? Please?" she said.

"You just try and stop me!" I told her. "I want to fuck you a lot more; I just wish it could be every day, but ....."

"I know," she said as she turned on the shower and I grabbed a sponge and started washing her back ....then her tits .....and, finally, her gorgeous smooth cunt!

Then, with lots of kisses and soft words ....usually very sexy words! .....she washed me, paying very special attention to my cock, which was thrust out in front of me. (God, I have never had so many orgasms, or maintained an almost permanent erection since I was in my twenties! What a sexy woman can do?)

Dropping the sponge, Irene sank to her knees as she stroked my hard cock before closing her luscious lips round the tip and sliding her mouth down on it, causing me to gasp and wrap my fingers in her hair. She looked up at me and said, "Now it's my turn to watch you cum!" and started sliding her hand along my shaft, taking my cock out of her mouth and grinning. She started slowly, just rubbing my hard cock then getting faster, until she was really masturbating me as I closed my eyes, threw my head back and moaned. "Tell me when you're going to cum," she told me.

She brought me right to the brink before I tightened my grip in her hair, then she took the glans of my cock between her lips, until I gasped out "Now!" and with that she took the length of me in her mouth and waited .....about a second, before my spunk jetted into her mouth. Irene groaned and sucked me for all she was worth, moaning deep in her throat as she swallowed my cum, then kept sucking every drop from my hard cock. As I calmed down and let go of her hair, she looked up at me, smiled and opened her mouth to reveal ........her tongue coated with my spunk, which really turned me on!

I then took the shower head off its bracket, adjusted the temperature and flow, making sure it was a gentle jet, before asking her to prop one leg against the wall, which she did. Kneeling before her, I aimed the jet against her lovely cunt and heard her gasp. Paying special attention to her clitoris, I soon brought her to another orgasm, occasionally jetting her bum until she said, "Yes, yes, yes! That's fantastic! I think showers will take a lot longer in the future!" collapsing to her knees and kissing me.

"Methinks you have been reading too many stories, and doing a lot of wishing!" I told her laughing. "Not that I intend to complain baby. But, it's time for me to go .....sorry."

"I know," she said, with a very long face, "Just promise me you'll come round again?"

"Of course I will! You are so sexy and I'm pleased we met today. I'll call again tomorrow to make sure your ankle is better .......and to fuck you," I said, grinning.

It took me quite some time to actually take my leave; I didn't want to go either but, after prolonged kisses and soft touches, I headed home .....looking forward to seeing Irene again tomorrow.

*

Comments are always welcome and, if you're ever walking in Bourne Woods, it will be my pleasure to make you feel really good and sexy. Just drop me a line with your chosen code word, or phrase.

12