All Comments on 'Is The Grass Always Greener?'

by LittleWhiteWolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the "grass" is not always greener elsewhere

it is an illusion, a momentary illusion induced by chemicals like hormones and estrogens and such.

keep fucking that woman in your arms for another week or months, when you have to wake up to her smell and common daily sweats and snores and other eccentrics and pretty soon the "grass" will be seen for what it really is!

(to both author and character who "ask" such a common and fallacious question, wondering "what to do" in such a situation: again, I say, continue fucking that other woman. things will become reality-based soon enough!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PRETTY GOOD

At least this time its the husband that fucks around. Even better since he dosen't get caught.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Basic cheating spouse

It's the husband playing around now though. If betrayal is your fetish, then this story will fill the bill. All the usual bullshit; my sex drive is higher, I am more passionate, my spouse doesn't like sex as much as I. Typical rationilization bullshit.

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
This is a parody, right?

"So I lowered my head and started to lick and nibble her clit and placed both her legs over my shoulder so I could have a better access to her most sexy pussy I have ever seen and now tasted." Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Grass Greener? Nope! ..... Time to wake up and smell the shit around you.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BECAUSE THE SUN IS ALWAYS SHINING

away from the shadows you stand in blocking the sun. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read .

Good sex now for a smoke. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Doesnt this author...

....speak English?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This is so poorly written that it makes no sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous