Island Discipline Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers

"You are finally learning, I think," David said quietly. "If you apply yourself to learning all that you can whilst you are with me, I am sure you will turn out to be an exceptional woman!"

Kristy blushed with pleasure at the unexpected praise. David stood, cradling Kristy against his body as he walked to the bathroom. There, Sue had run a warm bath, filled with soothing oils that would help to ease the pain from Kristy's tortured body. David lowered Kristy into the water and supported her while Sue, having changed out of her finery, washed and massaged her until her body stopped vibrating in tension. David lifted her out of the bath and held her while Sue gently patted her body dry. He then carried her to another room. This one had thick, soft carpet on the floor, a proper bed with soft pillows and linens. It was a vast improvement to what she had been used to since her ordeal began.

He laid her on the bed and gently spread her legs. He withdrew a key and opened the padlocks that held her labia closed. He smoothed some cream onto his fingers before slowly inserting them into Kristy's pussy. She whimpered a little but sighed in relief as the cream numbed the passage of his fingers. One by one, he drew the metal vibrators from her pussy, handing them to Sue. He then took more cream and made sure that the areas that were pierced were also soothed by the cleansing, numbing cream. He did, however, lock the padlocks back into position once he had finished, but Kristy was too tired and too grateful for the gentleness being shown to her to react.

He eased her under the covers and drew them up over her body. Gently caressing her face, he told her to get some rest. Her training would continue tomorrow.

Kristy needed no further urging and as the footsteps of her Master and Mistress faded, she drifted off into a deep, healing sleep.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers
12