All Comments on 'Island Discipline Ch. 19'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have enjoyed this story so far. Even though she deserved this in the beginning, I hope in the end she returns to the real world away from the island. Surely those so called masters should get a taste of the punishments received by their slaves. (Ok I know its only a story)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another great part in this series

This turn of events looks like an important step for slave Kristy on her way to best slave possible. I love long stories about intense education and training!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Also disappointed

I agree with the previous comment. I was hoping that she would be rewarded for her efforts. But instead she is being handed over to a true cruel, sadistic bitch to be used and abused with no recourse or reward. How can one human being do that to another? You haven't lost me yet, but you may if te story continues the way it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hm

don't know what to say...

very conflicting feelings

jkimjkimabout 12 years ago
harsh comments

hi, your biggest fan responds. first, i think the comments are a bit harsh. there is nothing harder, it seems to me, than continuing and then finishing such a story with a satisfactory ending. we all follow the progress of Kristy and imagine what the next chapter might entail.

having said that, i don't like when drugs are introduced, since it gives an artificial flavor to the action. i also think that it is time for her to return to her life, now a slave, for further humiliation and training. and then it is time to end the story, with the understanding that few of the loyal readers will agree just how it should end. and that is ok, because for 17 chapters this was one fantastic read, and there is still potential for several more outstanding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue!

I've been checking back regularly hoping to find more of this great story. Please carry on and write about Kristy on her difficult path to perfection. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gross

I never saw the point in letting other's use one's slave sexually. A sign of weakness if you ask me. Watching and deliver punishment would have been okay, but the rest lead to a very disappointing chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES