It Has to be Fate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn frowned, "Hey! Whom are you calling an elderly lady, Buster? Just because I'm a couple of years older doesn't mean I am over the hill. I can still give you a run for your money! But you are right, she does need to be taught to respect her elders."

Mica grabbed a squealing Melissa and turned her over his knees as he sat on the couch. He held her firmly in place with one hand while he flipped her skirt up over her back. She looked back at him, "You are not really going to spank me, are you?"

"Dear Royal Mistress, I love you deeply and it will hurt me greatly to cause you pain, but you need to be taught a little humility." He pulled her panties down baring her cute little bottom. Billy smiled and let out a soft wolf whistle, he was directly behind her and had a good view of her little pink rosebud and her pussy lips. Dawn sat beside Mica and held Melissa's legs down out of Mica's way. Mica's hand flashed down and hit his wife's ass with a sharp 'WHAP'.

"OWWWW!" Screeched Melissa, "That hurt!" Mica gently rubbed her ass and she felt a hot tear fall on her stinging rump. Then she felt soft lips softly kissing the very spot that hurt the most. Mica saw that there was only a slight hint of pinkness on the globe where his hand had hit.

Mica looked at Dawn, "You are the aggrieved party, would you like to vent your embarrassment by giving the bitch a spank or two?"

"Yes, I would like that very much." Dawn scooted around behind Melissa and gave her two quick slaps on her upturned bottom. Melissa yelped louder this time. Dawn gently rubbed her lovely round globes. Then Dawn leaned over and kissed the injured area several times. Melissa softly moaned. Dawn bent over further and ran her hot wet tongue from Melissa's pussy to her pink rectum. She repeated that several times with her face buried between the younger girl's nether cheeks. She slowly pulled back with a glazed look in her eyes, "That will teach her."

Billy moved Dawn aside, "I think I need to discipline her too!" He slapped her gently twice then buried his face between her ass cheeks. Melissa squirmed and moaned as he lapped at her pussy. Billy rocked back, "Have you learned your lesson girl?"

Melissa twisted to look back at Mica. He could barely hear her as she whispered, "Can each of you spank me again?"

Mica nodded to Dawn who immediately pushed Billy out of her way and spread Melissa's cheeks with her hands and lapped and slurped at the young woman's vaginal area, tremors shook Melissa and she whimpered softly. After several minutes Billy tapped Dawn on her back, "My turn, Honey." Dawn slipped aside and Billy resumed his cunt licking. Dawn moved up and looked into Mica's eyes while she lowered her lips to his. Her tongue squirmed through his slightly parted lips. Mica tasted the familiar flavor of Melissa's vaginal fluids. Dawn took Mica's hand and placed it inside the top of her sundress.

He felt the weight and soft fullness of her breasts, and tweaked her erect and hard nipples, she threw her head back and sighed. Dawn pulled back, stood and pulled her dress off and panties down, then climbed up over Billy and Melissa to straddle Mica's face.

Her pussy was very wet, her juices had a muskier taste than Melissa but he liked it. He pushed his tongue as far into her vagina as he could. Her hands spread her pussy wide and open for him to savor with his lips and tongue. He felt Melissa slide off his lap. Mica gently moved Dawn off him and saw Melissa on the floor kissing Billy. Dawn took Mica's hand and pulled him to the floor too. Melissa immediately crawled to Mica and kissed him passionately. His hands pulled the bodice of her sundress down exposing her breasts. She took his head in her hands and smiled at him as she pulled his mouth to her breast. He closed his lips around a nipple and sucked it in. She smiled as his eyes drifted closed.

Mica felt someone beside him and opened his eyes to see Dawn happily nursing at Melissa's other nipple. He felt someone's hands pulling at his belt buckle and zipper. Dawn and Melissa stood and began undressing each other .When Melissa was totally nude she unbuttoned Mica's shirt and pulled it off over his head. He saw Billy and Dawn hugging each other and both of them were nude. Melissa tugged at his pants and he lifted his butt off the couch so she could pull them off. His underwear went with them.

Melissa pulled him up, laughing at him, "I want to dance with you, Sweetie, we have never danced naked before. Mica swept her into his arms and they stood swaying to the music, their bodies rubbing against each other. Mica grinned as Melissa tried to catch his erect cock between her legs. It didn't work because his cock was pressed tightly between their bodies pointing straight up against her belly.

Mica felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked around to find Dawn smiling at him, "May I cut in? I want to dance with Mica." Melissa giggled, "Sure, I know you want to dance with Mica." She looked down at Billy's hard cock. She giggled again, "Look at Billy, his cock is bouncing up and down and dripping from the end."

Dawn giggled, "Look at Mica, he is doing the same thing." Melissa looked down at her husband and it was true. She reached out and took each cock in a hand.

She kissed Dawn on the cheek, "Honey, look at these guys, Mica is a bit longer and fatter, but Billy is curved upward while Mica is perfectly straight. Does Billy hurt you at all?"

"Hell no, he just feels good, the crown of his cock rubs against that special rough spot just up inside the front of my pussy. It feels so good I can only stand it for a while. Why don't you try him, I promise it won't hurt."

Melissa looked at Mica, "May I? I don't want to hurt your feelings or make you jealous or anything."

Mica looked into her eyes, "Yes, I guess it will be OK, can I make love to Dawn too?"

"Yes Dear, go ahead but we have to be together while we do it. I need you to be with me where I can touch you when I need to know you are with me. I don't want this to cause any problems between us, I couldn't stand that. Please hold my hand while Billy does me." She watched her husband carefully as she felt Billy's bulbous cockhead slip between her pussy lips and start to force its way inside her vagina. She was aware of how wet and slick it was. Then it was inside and she could feel it rubbing along the front wall of her sheath. It hit the bundle of nerve endings and she squeezed hard on Mica's hand.

Mica saw her mouth form an "O" and heard her suck in her breath while her eyes grew wide. He leaned towards her, "Is he hurting you?"

"No! It feels real good, I love it."

Mica looked down and saw Billy was still pushing slowly inside his wife. He bit his lip when she softly moaned, "Yes, Billy, oh yes!"

Dawn took Mica's face between her hands and kissed him deeply. She pulled back and whispered, "Honey, she is fine, Billy will not hurt her, let her enjoy this, it may never happen again. She loves only you, but Billy is very good and knows how to please a woman, he is not better than you are, it just feels new and different to Melissa."

Mica realized that his wife was squeezing again and looked to see her smiling at him. She mouthed 'I love you.' She looked up at Billy, "Please don't cum inside me Billy. That is only for Mica." Billy was pumping hard and fast now. His head was thrown back and his face was in a grimace. Dawn swiftly moved to push him back, she grabbed his cock and pulled it out of Melissa and put it eagerly into her own mouth.

She let him fuck her mouth for a minute then said, "Do you want to cum inside me or in my mouth?"

"In your mouth."

Dawn slipped his wet cock back in her mouth, Billy took about five more strokes then faltered. His body stiffened and he moaned as he shot his load in his wife's mouth. Dawn smiled with her mouth closed and then crawled up over Melissa, she lowered her mouth to Melissa's and looked into the young girls eyes, she raised her eyebrows in a question. Melissa nodded and Dawn pressed her lips to hers. Mica saw Dawn open her mouth and Melissa swallow several times. Dawn held her mouth to Melissa's for a long time. She raised up and smiled as she asked, "Good?"

"Mmmm, delicious!" She lifted and smiled at Mica, "Honey, I want Dawn to feel you inside her now, please show her how lucky I am."

Mica moved to Dawn and kissed her, "Do you want this and is Billy OK with it?" Dawn nodded her head then looked to Billy.

Billy smiled and nodded too, so Mica slid back down between Dawn's legs and spread her thighs gently apart. He placed his mouth over her pussy and licked across the entrance to her vagina, then upward to her clitty. Her clitoris was much larger than Melissa's. Mica rapidly flipped his tongue over the little glistening love pearl. Dawn clutched at his head and pulled it tighter into her pussy. Her head flipped from side to side then stopped, she shuddered and looked at Melissa. Her eyes opened very wide, she mouthed 'WOW!' Melissa grinned happily.

Mica ran his tongue up over her flat belly and found her breasts. He caressed one while he licked around the nipple of the other breast. One hand gently tweaked then pinched the first nipple while his mouth applied suction to the other nipple. He made love to her lovely breasts for a few minutes then moved up over her body. She felt his cock searching for her entry. Then it was in! Dawn felt the head slip inside her vagina and pause. He whispered in her ear, "How do you like it Sweet girl?"

She turned her mouth to his ear, "As fast and furious as you can go, I'll slow you down if I need it." she giggled. "If I need it!" Mica swiveled his hips rapidly forward, slamming his pubes against her labia. A shock went through her clit and reverberated throughout her body. His hips and back blended into the muscular action necessary to result in rapid-fire thumps against her clit and the delightful sawing action of his cock in her pussy. When she felt she was adjusting to the barrage attack on her clit he changed his method of assault. Suddenly when he hit bottom he rotated his hips and twitched his ass back and forth and from side to side while continuing the hard pressure against her genital area. It felt as if he were trying to burrow his way deeper inside of her. The slam of his flesh covered pelvis into her vulva and clit sent waves of pleasure through her only to be heightened by the grinding pressure into her clit and the wallowing action of his shaft against the walls of her sheath. It seemed as if every inch of her love tunnel was rubbed by the head of his cock. Her orgasms grew closer and stronger until she screamed, "Slow down, no! Stop, let me rest for a bit. God Damn, that is sheer ecstasy. I can't take anymore right now."

Mica rested with his elbows on the floor and his hands on each side of her face. He tenderly brushed his lips across hers. "I'm sorry, I hope I wasn't too rough on you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Dawn kissed him "Honey that was beautiful. It has been a few years since Billy could do that to me. I don't think he EVER did that little twitch and grind at the bottom. What he does do is to love me and pleasure me the way I like to be pleasured. He is the best for me."

Mica grinned, "Gosh! I sure hope so, doing that to you every night would kill me in a week." Mica felt hot drops on his shoulder and looked up to see Melissa bending over them on her knees. One of her small hands softly caressed Mica's back, she said, "Dawn, Sweetie, was he any good for you? Did he please you?"

Dawn smiled broadly, "Honey, I asked him to fuck me fast and hard, that is what I got. Boy did I ever get fucked, fast and hard. I'll never ask for that again, he was like a machine I turned on then didn't know how to turn it down. I think I was cumming continuously for five minutes. It was awesome!"

Billy laughed, "Dawn, Darling, you orgasmed steadily, for at least fifteen minutes. I didn't know anyone could go that hard, that long. It almost makes me wish I was a woman so I could just lie on my back and cheer my lover on."

Melissa gently kissed Dawn again, "Babe, now you know why I always have a smile on my face. All I have to do is think about our loving. I'm glad you felt him do that, he can last forever when he is being slow and gentle with you. That is the way I like it best, but every once in a while I like what you had, then I call him my 'raging bull.'"

Billy handed each of them a fresh glass of wine, he said, "Have you heard the story about the new bull on the ranch?" Mica said he had not heard it. Billy continued, "Two small young bulls watched as the rancher unloaded a new bull from a truck.

"Wow!" said the smallest bull, "Look at the size of that bull. He is four times bigger than we are."

The other small bull said, "Yeah, his balls are bigger than my head and his cock is gigantic. I bet we won't get any cows now, he'll hog them all."

The smallest bull looked at the big bull thoughtfully, then he trotted over close to the big bull, he stopped, he lowered his head and snorted, he pawed up dirt, and snorted some more. Then he charged at the big bull. The big bull casually hooked a horn at the smallest bull and threw him about twenty feet away.

The big bull snorted, "Stay away from me little bull or you will get hurt."

The smallest bull staggered back over to the other small bull.

The other small bull shook his head, "Man, he almost killed you, why did you do that?"

"Well when I saw the size of his cock I wanted to be sure he knows I am a BULL."

Everyone got a chuckle out of that. Billy looked at all of them. "Guys, I love each and everyone of you and I loved what we did here tonight. It was very special and heart warming for me to be able to share your love for each other and your love for Dawn and I. I cannot express how much that means to me. I hope we can continue to share our love like that, but I think we must only do this on special occasions when we are on vacation or are in a very secure location. It must remain our secret between ourselves."

Mica nodded, "I totally agree, I never have imagined something like this happening to Melissa and I. There are no other people on the face of this earth that this could happen with. The four of us are forever bonded by this. I believe that for our marriages to weather this potential hazard we must agree that there must be no sex between any of us, other than with our own partners, unless all four of us are present. I hate to be a party pooper, but I am totally firm on that. If we don't unanimously agree to that condition, as far as I am concerned the party has ended forever!"

Mica looked at Melissa. She smiled and said, "I agree one hundred percent with Mica. I dearly love both of you and I would love to do what we did here tonight again but Mica is my husband and our marriage is the most important thing in my life. I will never do anything to jeopardize our marriage."

Dawn spoke up, "We all love each other, and I firmly believe we are all truly bonded into one family. I think Mica is right and so is Billy. I also agree with everything our sweet Melissa said. Limiting sex to special occasions once or twice a year will keep it special. I know that after we get home I will be remembering how beautiful this was and will be looking forward to the next 'Special Occasion."

Melissa stood up and took Mica's hand, she smiled at Dawn and Billy, "As much as I love the two of you, it is time for Mica to make love to me and reclaim this body that really belongs only to him." Dawn held her arms out and Melissa kissed her goodnight, then she kissed Billy too. Dawn kissed Mica and giggled, "You and Billy can kiss good night too you know."

Mica walked to Billy and hugged him. He smiled and patted Billy's cheek, "I love you Billy, but not enough to kiss you. Good night!"

The next morning Mica was the first one awake and he started the coffee. While it was perking, he walked out to the office and got the daily paper, the Key West Daily News. He talked to the manager for a while then returned to the villa. Melissa and Billy were sipping coffee and talking when he got back. They were trying to decide what to do for breakfast. Mica said he had an idea but they ought to wait for Dawn to get up before they discussed it.

"Hey! I am up." announced Dawn. "What is your plan Mica?"

"Well, first, I looked for the beautiful flowers we saw on the wall last night. They are gone, totally gone and in their place are funny looking feathery pods of some sort. I asked the Manager and he said we were very lucky to see them in bloom this time of year. Normally they only bloom in spring and in the summer. This year they had an early cold snap and then it has been extra hot since. The flowers think it is spring. They are called 'Night blooming Cereus.' They will bloom again tonight.

"Now my plan is a sightseeing trip to Key West, I understand there lots of sights to be seen there. I thought we would stop at a restaurant the Manager says has a terrific Breakfast Buffet. It is only about a mile down the road."

"Goodie! That sounds great to me." Melissa said, "What should we wear, how about shorts, tops and sneakers?"

Dawn said, "Great, let's get going, I'm starving."

The Kew West Trip was very enjoyable for all of them. They saw the southern-most point in the continental U.S. and the southern-most house. They had lunch at the Naval Air Station Officer's Club and then stopped in the Navy Commissary and bought some groceries to cook in the villa. They bought some nice steaks to grill on the grill outside the villa. Later they walked through downtown Key West. They had a couple of beers at the famous Sloppy Joe's Bar on Duval Street then headed back to Marathon.

They were tired when they returned and voted to take naps. When Mica woke up he missed Melissa and found her making some simple hors d'oeuvres. She saw Mica and her smile seemed to light up the world for him. He walked slowly to her and took her in his arms. Their lips met in a long sweet gentle kiss. "Let's go back to bed." he whispered in her ear. They heard a slight noise and turned to see Dawn and Billy watching them.

Billy laughed, "No way! I heard that indecent proposal Mica made to you Melissa. Save it for tonight!"

Melissa pouted and looked at Mica, "It was not indecent, it was a delightful proposal and I think I may just accept his sweet offer. I'm not sure I want to wait for tonight."

Dawn giggled, "I'm with you girl, it sounded like a DAMNED decent proposal to me. Are we going to play together tonight?"

Billy said, "I don't see why not, we are still on vacation, right."

Melissa said, "Well we could go back to Key west and see if Ernest Hemingway is hanging out at Sloppy Joe's, we didn't see him this afternoon."

Mica said, "No chance of that, the bartender there said he is in Africa, he is not expected back for months."

"Well, Damn!" said Dawn, "I guess we might as well cook ourselves some dinner on the grill, eat and go out dancing or something."

Mica said, "Hey, the manager here, told me this morning that they have a good restaurant and a band every night at the lounge at Duck Key Resort this time of year. Want to try it, my treat?"

Melissa bounced up and down, "Yes, yes, yes, let's do it. I feel like dancing tonight." Dawn agreed and said she wanted to wear a brand new sexy dress she bought just for the trip. Melissa grinned at her and nodded her head.

Mica smiled at Billy, "Well I guess that means we can't go snook fishing under the bridge tonight."

Billy hooted, "I bet you don't want to go when we get back from Duck Key."

"You are right 'bout that old man." They had a drink or two with the canapés that Melissa had made, then dressed for dinner. Mica and Billy each wore slacks with sports coats, shirts, and ties. Both of them were surprised when Dawn walked out wearing a knee length black dress and high heels. She was gorgeous, her long blond hair was up in a crown braid, the dress had a plunging neckline and her large breasts looked like they would fall out if she even moved a shoulder.