It Has to be Fate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I am in damned good shape."

"Hey, I was only comparing you to military men. I shouldn't do that, you are not required to be in tiptop shape all the time."

"Really, I think I could whip your little ass at any man to man sport you want to name."

"Well, that wouldn't be very fair would it."

"I figured you would chicken out."

"Oh no! I meant it wouldn't be fair to you, with your weight and all."

"Are you a betting man McDermott, or are you all mouth."

Mica smiled, "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of a little wager on a contest between the two of us. We have an excellent Gym here. There is a large area of mats. I propose a bout of hand to hand combat. No holds barred, anything goes. No weapons of course."

"What is the bet?"

"Three minute rounds. Two minutes between rounds. Last man standing wins."

"And the wager?"

"$50,000."

"Mica laughed, "You don't have much faith in yourself do you?"

"The stakes are to be cash money, Melissa can hold the stakes."

"That is interesting, I'll have to think about it."

"Too steep for you little guy?"

"No, not really, just not enough incentive."

"Really, let's make it a hundred grand and Melissa stays with the winner for a week."

"Double that bet and Melissa does whatever she wants to do."

"Can you raise that much cash by day after tomorrow?"

"Not really a problem Mr. Magnason, can you raise that much?"

Magnason had started to smile when he heard the 'not really' then his face fell when he heard the rest of the sentence. He said, "I would have a problem with that much right now, I could put up the Club as collateral."

Mica countered, "What do you think the Club is worth?"

"I would say half to three quarters of a million dollars."

"All right, I will produce a certified bank draft in the amount you can show me a on the average of two or more appraisals by accredited appraisers. Melissa will hold the wagers, if you win you may ask her for a date anytime you want. If you lose you never contact her again. Are you OK with those terms?"

"Can you really raise that kind of money so fast?"

"Yes. I most certainly can. You may ask Melissa if I am able to do that."

"That's right, Melissa mentioned that your father is a general or something, will he back you?"

"What I wager will be my own personal funds, I might ask if your title to the Club is in any way encumbered or do you own it free and clear?

"I do have a silent partner; I will have to get her permission to do this."

"Does her name appear on the deeds or accounts."

"NO! On the books it is all mine."

"Fine, then do we have a bet?"

"Yes we do. But I do not understand one thing, how can you wager your wife if you treasure her."

Mica laughed, "I am not wagering my wife, she is free to do what she wants to do. I believe she is fully aware of the consequences. Just as you must be made aware of the price you will pay if I discover that you have made a pass at my wife knowing that she is married and pregnant. I will be forced to remove you from the equation."

"Are you threatening my life?"

Mica smiled, "Not a threat, Sir, but rather explaining a sure and certain consequence of inappropriate actions on your part. Suitable action will be taken to insure the proper result, Melissa will be unaware of any involvement by me in causing your unfortunate accident. To ease your mind, I will assure you that death would not be a desired result but could accidently occur." Mica smiled again, "Partial amputation of all but the last inch of the penis is the best solution. Castration, either chemically or manually would be the second choice. Nerve damage resulting in loss of function below the waist is also attractive but unlikely due to the possibility of error.

"If dating Melissa is an object of your wanting a wager; I think you are in for a rude awakening. If you desire we can modify the terms of the bet to a lesser level of the size of the wager or the level of the combat."

"I am not about to chicken out, but what do you mean by lowering the level of combat?"

"Well, we could put in a few rules to make it less dangerous, such as no hitting in the genital area. No biting, gouging or scratching would be permitted. Of course a referee would be required to enforce the rules and a have a penalty for breaking the rules. That type of rule will lower the level of danger.

"What kind of penalty?"

"Oh! I don't know, perhaps requiring the offender to start from a kneeling or a prone position would work, patching one eye, maybe the tying of one hand behind the back might work too."

"Most of that seems reasonable and would still allow a lot of freedom of action."

"Mister Magnusson, I still feel I am taking advantage of you and in good conscience I have a problem with that. First the amount of the wager is insignificant to me. Second I don't believe you stand much of a chance with me. I am too fast for you and am in much better condition. I can demonstrate if you would like."

"How can you do that?"

"Is that big man over there one of your bouncers?"

"Yes."

"Can you whip him?"

"No, he is too big and fast, he is a trained professional."

"Call him over."

Tony raised his hand and the huge man walked to the table.

Mica rose to meet him and extended his hand. "Sergeant Fox, good to see you again, you look good."

"Captain McDermott! I didn't recognize you, are you still in the Corps?"

"Yes I am, Mr. Magnusson and I are having a discussion, he seems to doubt that a contest between the two of us would be unfair. What do you think? Which of us would you bet your last cent on?"

Fox looked at Magnusson, "Sir, do not mess with the Captain, I have sparred with both of you. I have tried to hurt the Captain, I ended up in the hospital, he was not touched. I would bet everything including the house my crippled mother lives in that he could kill you with either hand in his pocket. DO NOT FIGHT HIM, EVER!!! And one last thing, if you order me to throw him out I will ask him to leave, if he does not want to leave I will not try to make him leave. I love this job, but it ain't worth the pain he can inflict."

Magnusson shook his head, "I can't believe you are afraid of this smaller guy."

"Mr. Magnusson, do you remember the little drill we used to improve your hand-eye coordination?"

"Sure, I guess you want him to hit my hands, right?

"Yes Sir, only move your hands faster than you do for me."

"OK."

"Tell me when you are ready," said Mica, standing in front of the larger man.

Magnusson stood with his palms forward and his elbows bent, the forearms parallel to the floor, hands moving up and down.

He smiled slightly as he said, "Rea---."

Whapwhapwhapwhap. The four blows sounded like a single elongated blow.

Magnusson bent over holding his hands to his chest. Tony uttered a short sharp scream, "Yaaaah!" He looked up. He slowly stood and raised his hands to look at them. The palms were turning red. He stood looking at his hands with tears running down his cheeks. The bouncer walked over to him and took his hands.

"Can you move all your fingers?"

"Yeah! But, Jesus Christ! It hurts like hell. I saw one hand start to move and before that registered he had hit me four or five times."

"Boss, the man pulled his punches, he was aiming for your hands, not six inches behind them or you really would have broken hands. When he hits you in the chest the pain goes through your whole body, you stop breathing and is it is enough to put anyone on their knees. If he hits your throat you are dead. There are dozens of places he can hit you and you will suffer for a long, long, time, if you live."

Magnusson nodded, he looked at Mica, "Thank you Captain' I appreciate the lesson. Forget the bet, you are a damned good man. You could have taken everything from me if you wanted to.

"You could have had my money, the Club, and my pride. You could have humbled and humiliated me in front of my friends. That is what I thought I was going to do to you. You would have been a big hero in front of your wife. What stopped you?"

"Like I said, it wasn't a fair fight, in spite of what the Sergeant told you I do not enjoy hurting people. I have plenty of money and I wouldn't know what to do with your club. I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy any time." Mica extended his hand. Magnusson held his hand out, then yanked it back and grinned.

"Captain McDermott, you are a hell of a man. I hope we are friends. Would you, your wife and your friends be my guests tomorrow night for dinner here at the Club? I promise a wonderful meal. I need to tell Melissa that she is right, she did marry a great guy."

"I'll see if the others are agreeable and let you know. One thing though, Melissa doesn't know about my fighting, I would appreciate it if you did not tell her, I hate to needlessly upset her."

"I do not think keeping secrets from your wife is very smart, but she will not hear it from me."

"I would normally agree with you, but she hates boxing or wrestling, I just haven't found the right time to tell her. I just keep in shape in the gym, a couple of days a week and I do not compete anymore. I am going back to the villa and I will see if the gang wants to come back for dinner tomorrow night."

"If I am not here leave a message, I always check in and out with the Maitre d'. OK."

"So long, talk to ya later."

Melissa, Dawn, and Bill were still at the villa when he returned. Mica asked them to please sit down while he explained what he had been up to. He told them he had returned to Duck Key and had talked to Tony Magnusson. He said he had apologized for his actions and that his apology had been accepted. He told them that the four of them were invited back for dinner the next night.

Melissa asked if Tony told him that nothing had happened between them.

Mica looked at her, "No, I did think it was necessary. You told me nothing had happened and I have no reason to doubt your word. If I can't believe you we do not need to be married."

Melissa nodded her lovely head, "Mica, Baby, just so there is no doubt in your mind I will swear to you that I have never in my life had sex with Tony Magnusson. I admit to some heavy petting and some touching and feeling but that is as far as it ever went. That was ten years ago. I have no desire to rekindle whatever fire existed then."

Mica smiled coolly, "He expressed an interest in going far beyond that now. Does that effect you at all?"

Melissa jumped to her feet, "What did he say and how the hell did that come up in a friendly casual conversation?"

Mica smiled a little, "It didn't start out friendly or casual I am afraid. He made a few slighting remarks about my size and manhood as compared to his."

Melissa was furious, "That Bastard, he was always somewhat of a bully with smaller guys. He thought that because he was a football star that everyone should defer to him. He used to really piss me off the way he treated some people."

Billy said, "I'm surprised you didn't deck him then and there."

Melissa said, "I'm glad Mica didn't try anything, Tony is huge and might hurt him."

Billy laughed, "I saw him, fat, out of shape, and probably slow. Mica could destroy him and not even work up a sweat. No contest."

"Why do you say that? Mica is not a fighter."

Dawn said, "Honey, Mica is probably one of the best all around hand to hand combat fighters in the world. Didn't you know he was a champion boxer and wrestler at the Naval Academy? He was undefeated in four years. Then in training at Quantico Marine Corps Schools he fought and beat every combat instructor they had there. They called in the best in the Corps, the Navy, the Army and the Air Force. Your sweet husband whipped every one of them. Mica is unbelievably fast and hits harder than anyone else. Then when he was in Japan, he studied with the best fighters there. They showed him some new things and even their best couldn't handle him. Billy and I are so damned proud of him. He never brags about it."

Melissa stared at Mica, "I never knew about that side of him. He never told me about any of that. Is there more I don't know about the man I married?" She glared at him, "What other secrets have you kept from me?"

"I have no other secrets from you, I heard you say how dumb and stupid you thought fighters are, how you could never stand to be around such stupid and brutal people. I was already in love with you. I just made up my mind I would never do any of that again, and I haven't."

"I don't know what to think now. I feel like you lied to me. I don't know who you are now." She ran out the door.

Mica started after her, Dawn said, "Wait, let me talk to her. She ran after Melissa.

Mica looked at Bill, "I guess I fucked up again."

"Mica, let Dawn talk to her, we know Melissa pretty well by now, she really loves you. Everything will be OK."

Dawn caught up with Melissa, she grabbed the younger girl's arm."Wait up girl, think this out."

Melissa turned and faced Dawn, "You always stick up for him!"

"Yeah! I do, I love him almost as much as I love Billy. I also know he loves you." Dawn stood in front of Melissa, her hands on her hips, "Just stop and think about the Mica you know and love, how does what you just learned about him change, or in any way lessen, the kind of man he is? What evidence of brutality has he demonstrated in all the time you have been together?"

"He lied to me!"

"Did he? Did you tell him everything about yourself you thought he might hate?" Melissa stared at Dawn. The frown on her face lessened.

"Why? Why didn't he tell me?"

"He told you why he didn't tell you. The man was one of the best in the whole world at something he thought was an important part of being a combat ready U.S. Marine. He was proud of what he had accomplished and you said you hated it and anyone that did it. What would you have done? Think about it. Think about the way he treats you and everyone else.

"How do you think your friend Tony would act if he knew he could beat the shit out of everyone around? Girl if it was me, I would be so damned happy that he loved me enough to hide it and vow never to do it again because of his love for me. He never bragged about it, never showed off or tried to impress you with how tough he is, none of that bullshit the average guy would do.

"Think about what kind of man you know he is. Girl, you are so God damned lucky to have that man you ought to be thanking your lucky stars you do have him. Think about it, who would rather have as a father of your baby, who do you think would be a better husband, who could love you more than Mica? Think girl, think." Dawn turned around and walked back towards the villa.

Melissa stood and watched her friend walk away. "Wait, wait for me!" She yelled. She ran after Dawn. Dawn turned and waited.

Melissa ran up and hugged her. She kissed her best friend, "Sweetie, please tell Mica I am waiting for him in the gazebo down by the waterfront if he will forgive me for acting like a silly school girl and not like a mature wife and mother of his child."

"No Honey, you come with me and face him where you ran out on him, don't expect him to crawl to you and beg forgiveness for what you did. Oh! I know he loves you enough to do it, but is it right? Remember that this is the perfect man for you, fate has put you the two of you together, be the strong, proud wife and partner of a strong, and honest man. It is really who you are."

"I hope you never have to remind me of that again, I get pretty silly sometimes. I guess we need to step back and look at what we really have. Here I am bitching because my man is what every other woman wishes her man could be. Handsome, strong, tough as nails, as well as sweet and gentle and rich too! Honey, next time I do that, just kick me in the butt."

"Believe me girl, I will. Now come on, let's get our guys and go shopping. That always cheers me up."

Melissa walked to Mica when she entered the room. She pulled him to his feet and kissed him passionately. Then she pushed him back into his chair. She looked at their two friends, "You were both here when I said and did some stupid stuff, so I guess you need to be here when I tell Mica how sorry I am for being such a fool. I love this man beyond anything I ever even imagined about love and adoration. Mica has shared everything he has with me without reservation. At Dawn's suggestion, I took a little time to think about this man of mine. I can be a little obtuse sometimes but I finally realized that the reason he did not tell me about his fights was not because he thought he had done something wrong. He did it because he knew it would hurt me. Sometimes I think I do not really deserve my Mica. I can not believe we have only known each other for a little over six months. I feel that he has always been a part of me, I just didn't know it." She smiled hesitantly at Mica, "Will you please forgive me?"

"Melissa McDermott, there is nothing for me to forgive you about, it was merely a misunderstanding. I will always love you. OK?"

Mica pulled Melissa down on his lap, she rested against his chest, her forehead pressing against his cheek. She looked up at him, "I beg you Mica, please don't punish me again tonight?"

Mica grinned, "Did I just hear Brer Rabbit beg the mean old fox not to throw her in the briar patch?"

"It sure did sound that way. I reckon she is scared to death we are going to spank her little bottom again."

Dawn threw up her hands, "Yep! The poor thing really looks terrified. Maybe she saw the big wooden paddle in your hand"

"WHAT? What paddle?"

"The paddle you will become acquainted with after dinner tonight. Bad little girls become well acquainted with their Master's paddles."

Melissa winked at Dawn, "Why can't you be bad once in a while?"

"Oh! Honey, I love being bad sometimes."

"Does Billy like it when you are bad?"

"Un hun! He loves to catch me being bad."

"OH! Gracious me! What happens then, does he like to paddle you?"

"Yes he certainly does, he has no mercy, he will strike me hard and then administer emergency medical assistance by coating my ass and pussy with liberal doses of saliva applied carefully with his tongue. It works very well to counteract the pain. It often requires several applications in various places to completely relieve the extreme discomfort. It is a very effective punishment, sometimes I can go for two or three minutes without being bad again."

"OH! What a terrible punishment, could you show me how he applies the pain relief; it would definitely act as a strong deterrent to keep me from being bad."

Dawn said, "There is too much light in the room for you to get the correct ambience for an effective punishment. Thank you guys, that is better now, since you closed the drapes. Who wants to start the treatment, I will hold her head against my pussy to keep her calm and compliant while you demonstrate, Billy." Dawn pulled Melissa to her knees between her legs. She raised her butt off the seat while Melissa removed Dawn's pink panties. Melissa felt her own panties being gently removed.

Billy began by running his flat tongue from Melissa's juicy pussy up to her tight little asshole. Melissa's head jerked up and she looked for Mica. She held out a hand and he moved over beside her and held her hand. He heard the sounds of her gently slurping at Dawn's pussy. She was softly moaning. Mica didn't know if the source of her pleasure was from Dawn or from Billy. Her hand that held his tightened and her body quivered and trembled, he leaned back towards her bottom and watched as Billy wiggled his head from side to side trying to burrow deeper into Melissa's pussy. Billy pulled back and took a deep breath before plunging his wet face into the girl's sopping cunt. The pussy gapped slightly open and a trickle of her secretions drooled in a string to the floor.