It Has to be Fate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica released Melissa's hand and got to his feet and walked to the chair. He sat and watched for several minutes. Then Melissa pulled back and rolled away from Dawn and Billy, she looked around and saw Mica. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all, go back to what you were doing."

"No, I can tell something is bothering you." She stared at him for a while and then got up, she walked over and sat in his lap. "Tell me what is bothering you. Are you jealous? Oh! I know, you have to be feeling left out. Why didn't you join in?"

"NO, I am OK, I saw you were all really enjoying yourselves and I didn't want to disturb anything. You guys go on having fun. My stomach is still a little queasy from last night. I think I will just sit here and rest a bit."

"NO! That won't work! Come on, I'm going to take a quick shower and go with you. I want you to take a nap with me for a while. OK?"

"Sweetheart, why don't you play some more with Billy and Dawn. I am not jealous, I trust and love both of them, and I love and trust you. Please enjoy them while we can. I feel like a party pooper."

"Mica I have two rules about sex I will not break for any reason. One, I will not ever have sex unless Mica is touching me or I am touching Mica. Rule two, no one but Mica cums inside my vagina. Those are MY rules and that is how it is going to be, always. No Mica, no sex. OK? She smiled sweetly at Dawn and Billy, "Sorry guys, maybe later if Mica is feeling better, I enjoyed it."

She stood and pulled Mica to his feet. She gathered up their clothes and shooed him in to their bedroom ahead of her. She started the shower and pushed him in then followed him. She washed him, told him to dry himself and go to bed, she said she would be right behind him. They kissed, snuggled and both quickly fell asleep.

That evening the guys cooked on the grill. They had a nice flank steak they had marinated, they wrapped potatoes in foil and put them on the grill first. Mica melted some cheese, mayo, sour cream, lemon juice and a touch of mustard in a saucepan to make a faux Hollandaise sauce to serve over asparagus they would grill last. By unanimous vote they had no wine with dinner.

After dinner, they discussed Tony's invitation for dinner the next evening. Melissa asked if Mica was OK with that. Mica said, "I'm fine, if you promise not to disappear with him for hours at a time!"

"I won't even dance with him. I will only disappear with you, Dear."

Mica laughed, "OK two votes to go, how do the Markers vote?"

Dawn looked at Billy, "It ought to be interesting, I vote yes! Billy?"

"I vote yes, if Dawn promises not to vanish too!"

"What are you talking about, I saw you ogling our little waitress' boobies, you would love for me to disappear."

Bill stroked his chin, "Now that you mention it she did wink at me once, and one of those puppies she was holding in her arms did have a cute little pink nose."

Mica chuckled, "I noticed that her bra was overflowing, here is the deal, the first guy whose wife disappears gets to check that out, OK?"

"You guys have a deal, what if we both disappear?"

"Well, then you will just have to hope you can get a ride back to the villa before we leave for Cherry Point. I would hate to see you guys have to hitch-hike home only to find out you no longer have a home."

"Is that a threat?"

"Like I told Mr. Magnusson, that is not a threat, it is a sure and certain result of taking the actions you have just described. If you disappear, you need to find a new home. You may have been replaced by a cute waitress with big tits."

Melissa looked at Dawn, "Do you think they would do that?"

"Yeah Girl, I think they would."

Mica looked at Melissa, then he grinned, "Is Her Royal Highness Princess Melissa of Ceylon and the Maldive Islands going with us tomorrow night?"

Melissa turned and looked at dawn, "What do you think, Lady Dawn, Lady–in–Waiting to her Royal highness? Can we purchase suitable raiment in this pedestrian village?"

"Princess, It will be difficult but possible, we will have to do some serious shopping tomorrow to pull it off." She looked at Mica, "Hey, what the hell do ladies from Ceylon wear anyway?"

Mica looked blank. Billy said, "I believe they wear saris, but I'm not sure."

Mica said, "I believe the Royal Princess and her beautiful Assistant and Advisor would wear the customary clothes of the area being visited."

Melissa grinned, "that's right, only the best and most expensive would do of course, right Lady Dawn."

"Of course H.R.H.P. Melissa , only the best, will do."

"Good, if the Royal Keeper of the Royal Purse would loosen the purse strings a bit Lady Dawn and Princess Melissa might consider joining the two of you for dinner tomorrow night. OH! NO! What if Tony told everyone we are fakes, I don't want to go at all. I would be too embarrassed!"

Mica looked at her, he walked over to the phone. "Hello Operator, Could you connect me to the front desk of the Duck Key Resort Club. Thank you, I'll hold. Ah, yes, is Mr. Magnusson available please? Yes I'll hold while you connect me. Good afternoon Tony, this is Mica McDermott, How are you? Thanks, I am fine, yes, all of us are doing well. Yes, that is why I am calling, we were wondering if you had exposed our little charade the other night.---- Ok. Fine! You may expect the Royal Party at about seven. Looking forward to seeing you again, Goodbye now."

Mica grinned, "Tony said having Royalty visit the Club is very good for business. Tony said they were packed this evening. He said the word somehow mysteriously got out that the beautiful Royal Princess, and her entourage, have reservations for tomorrow night. He says he has no idea of how that could have happened, but they are booked solid for tomorrow night. He said you would be treated like royalty."

Melissa assumed a haughty pose and drawled, "My loyal subjects simply adore me."

Mica pulled her into his arms, "I do not know about the rest of them but I simply adore your cute little ass."

"Oh Mica I adore you too, please take me to bed and love me. Hold me and make love to me. I have had enough sex for now, I need your sweet loving and I need to give mine to you. OK?"
Billy smiled at his two young friends, "Damned good idea Sweet Girl, we old folks could use a little renewal of the bonds between us too!"

END. Part 3