It Has to be Fate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy stood and looked at her, "can you dance in that thing without showing everything you have?"

Mica said, "Wow! Every guy in the place will be watching to see her try to dance."

Dawn laughed, "Just watch this!" She twirled and her skirt swung out from her hips revealing a garter belt, black lace panties, and black stockings above the thin-strapped sandals. She stopped her twirl and twisted back and forth from the waist up. Then she leaned forward and shook her shoulders. Her breasts could be seen moving a bit under her dress but nothing was exposed. She giggled, "See! I am able to dance without fear."

Melissa said, "Shit! How can I compete with that?"

They all looked at her. She had on the red and gold brocade Mandarin jacket, unbuttoned and hanging open showing the black form fitting cheongsam Oriental style dress. The ankle length skirt was slit high on the thigh showing her dark stockings and golden sling back open toed shoes. Her dark auburn colored was in a high ponytail with the base wrapped with strands of pearls allowing the long hair to cascade down around the back half of her head to well below her shoulders. Her makeup was heavier than usual and the eyeliner and eye shadow were swept upward at the corners making her eyes appear to be slanted.

Mica stepped to her and took her hands, "You are always beautiful, but you outdid yourself tonight, you look stunning."

She bowed deeply and softly murmured, "Your humble slave girl awaits your approval, my Lord and Master."

Dawn laughed, "Honey, with the way Mica's jaw is hanging down and with the drool dripping from his mouth I think we all know who the slave is, and it isn't you Dear."

Melissa walked to her, she took Dawn's hands in hers, "Sweetie, I am not a lesbian, but with the way you look tonight I might want to try it with you."

"Damned if you don't look pretty tasty yourself, girl."

"Thank you, you know it's just the dress."

"No, it is NOT just the dress, you have it backwards, the clothes do not make you look better, you make the clothes look good. We have seen you in old jeans and an old raggedy shirt and you are still adorable, right guys!"

Billy said, "Mica, we are a couple of very lucky guys, we both have beautiful wives." Mica agreed with Billy and ushered everyone out the door telling them he had made reservations at Duck Key for seven o'clock. They drove the twelve miles to Duck Key and crossed the causeway and bridge to the island. The resort was very large and the club was impressive. There was a short line of people waiting to be seated. Mica escorted Melissa past the line with Billy and Dawn behind her. He told the receptionist he had reservations for four in the name of Captain McDermott.

The woman smiled, "Ah yes! Welcome Captain McDermott, your table is ready, sir." She removed the velvet rope baring their way and closed it behind them. "This way please, Sir."

They were led to a front table. A waiter was there immediately with a bottle of champagne he presented for Mica's approval. Mica nodded and the bottle was opened and served. Several waiters were there with platters of oysters on the half shell and shrimp cocktails when they finished the champagne. Mica explained, "I took the liberty of ordering in advance for all of us. I hope you approve of my choices." The sommelier was there with a white wine for Mica's approval. The wine was served.

Bill picked up an oyster, squeezed a bit of lemon on it, splashed on a few drops of hot sauce and let it slide into his mouth. He grinned, "So far you are doing great Mica." The four leisurely ate the appetizers and sipped the wine. The conversation was mostly about the food. They were all favorably impressed by the service and the quality and freshness of the food. Mica said that almost everything they were being served that evening was locally caught or harvested that very day.

The two ladies went to powder their noses and Billy said, "How did you get such great service? I don't see the other patrons being treated this way, what did you do, tell them you are royalty?"

Mica grinned, "Exactly! I told them my wife is Her Royal Highness Princess Melissa of Ceylon and the Maldive Islands."

Billy said, "You're kidding, right?"

Mica just grinned at him.

"Oh! My God, you did, didn't you?"

Mica nodded.

Dawn and Melissa returned laughing, Melissa looked at Mica, "A strange thing happened as we tried to go to the ladies room, a waitress came over and said, 'If you please your Highness, the VIP Ladies room is through this door.' and she took us to a real swanky ladies room. Then when we left she bowed to us and said, 'Have a wonderful evening Princess Melissa.'" She glared at Mica, "What are you up to?"

Mica smiled, "Well when I booked the table, ordered the meal and told them exactly how I wanted it served the Manager asked if we were Royalty or something. I couldn't resist. I told him you were Princess Melissa of Ceylon and the Maldive Islands."

"You What?"

"Hush, Your Highness, royalty does not act that way, please show your royal breeding."

She looked at Mica coolly. Then she held her hand out towards him, palm down. He said, "What?"

"Even though you are but a commoner, I love you very much. Now you may kiss the back of my royal hand and pledge your undying love and your willingness to serve me in every way. You do not have to kneel."

"Thank you Your Highness." Mica was relieved to see waiters approaching with the main course. One waiter placed a tray next to Melissa and uncovered a plate containing a parchment paper package. The other waiter took a sharp knife and split open the packet. A cloud of steam arose and revealed a portion of fish and asparagus spears in an orange sauce. He placed the serving before Melissa, she nodded regally. He served Dawn and the men.

Another bottle of wine was presented and served. The fish was excellent. Mica told them it was freshly caught dolphin and that the asparagus was the only item not grown locally. He said he asked about plantains but they did not serve them.

Melissa reached over and patted the back of his hand, "Good boy, you did well, for a commoner. Not quite what we royalty expect, but it was a nice effort. Your Princess is pleased." The band started playing. Mica turned to Melissa, "My Princess, may I have the honor of this dance?"

"Why, yes, my good man, you may." They moved on to the dance floor and Mica took her into his arms.

He whispered, "Is this commoner permitted to caress Your Highness's sweet ass while we dance?"

"Of course not, but when we get to the Palace I demand you caress every inch of my body several times. Then I have other needs you will be required to service."

Mica looked into her eyes, "Jesus girl, you look like a beautiful exotic Princess."

"Of course I do, that is what I am. I am Melissa, Her Royal Highness, Princess of Ceylon and the Whatdive Islands."

"Mal. M-A-L-D-I-V-E."

"Right, Maldive Islands."

She giggled, "Mica, I love you so much, you are just so damned much fun to be with, never a dull moment."

"It wasn't my fault, you just looked so regal and beautiful I couldn't help it. You looked the part. Sometimes I feel like a crude common serf next to you. You ARE my Princess."

They danced several more numbers then Melissa asked, "If I twirl do I show too much leg?" He gave her a slow turn and pulled her back.

"No."

"Faster then!" Mica twirled her and she was smiling when he pulled her back to him. He explained to her that the panels of the dress twisted between her legs and nothing showed.

He pulled her closer, "Look at your nipples." She looked down and saw that her erect nipples were clearly visible through the material of the bodice of the formfitting dress. The high Mandarin collar emphasized smooth fit of the dress. Mica grinned, now her nipples were even more prominent as her areolas were puffed up some more too. When they returned to the table she picked up her little jacket and handed it to Mica who helped her put it on.

Billy stood and said, "My Princess, may I have this dance, please."

Melissa smiled and nodded. Mica held his hand out to Dawn. Dawn slipped into his arms and held her lips to be kissed. Mica kissed her and then whispered, "The watchers will be really wondering about what is going on now."

"I know, Sweetie, isn't it delicious to make them wonder."

Mica and Dawn danced several tunes until the band took a break. They walked back to the table and saw Billy sitting alone. Mica asked if Melissa had gone to the lady's room.

"I don't know where she is, we were dancing when a very large and handsome young man walked up and called her Melissa Murphy. She laughed and screamed his name, Tony Magnisson or something. She told me he was an old friend she hadn't seen in ten years. She told me she wanted to talk to him for a while and they walked off together. That is all I know."

Mica looked at his two friends, "Billy, how long ago was that?"

"Let's see, it has to be about fifteen minutes by now."

Mica stood, "I'm going to walk around and see if I can see her anywhere."

"We'll help." said Dawn, "I'll check the Lady's rooms. Billy you go left and Mica can take the right."

Mica said, "OK, we'll meet back here in fifteen minutes."

As they met back at the table the head waiter approached them. He said, "Pardon me Sir, I noticed you are all looking for someone, is it the Princess?"

"Yes, have you seen her?"

"Yes Sir, she is alright, I saw her go with Mr. Magnusson to his private suite here at the club."

"Good, can you show me where it is?"

The waiter looked terrified, "NO SIR! I can't do that. He is the owner and we have strict orders that we are never to disturb him when he is in his rooms with a woman."

Mica thanked the man and sat down. He looked at Billy, then Dawn. Tears ran down his cheeks, "It looks like I lost a wife. I can't handle this, if she came back now I know I would cause a scene. Someone could get hurt. I need to get out of here. Would you do me a favor and wait for a while and see if she comes back." They both nodded. He dropped his car keys on the table, turned and walked away.

About ten minutes later a smiling Melissa walked up to the table leading a large handsome man by the hand. She grinned at Dawn and Billy, "Hi guys, I have someone I want all of you to meet, where is Mica?"

Billy looked at her with his face expressionless. "Mica is gone."

"What? Where did he go?"

"He didn't say where he was going. He gave me his car keys and left."

"Why? Why would he do that?"

Dawn looked at her, "You really don't know do you?"

"No, I sure don't."

Dawn sighed, "Honey, I think you just screwed up real bad."

Melissa stared at both of them, "What did I do?"

Billy said, "Melissa what would you think if Mica disappeared with a beautiful woman for over an hour, then you found out he was in her private suite and you were told that the orders were that they were not to be disturbed for any reason."

Melissa's eye grew wide. She covered her mouth with both hands and collapsed into a chair. "She moaned, "Oh Noooooooooo!" She stared blankly into the distance. She shook her head, "NO, no, I have to find him." She jumped up and headed for the door. Billy and Dawn followed him. Billy was grabbed and turned around.

The big handsome man had hold of his arm. "If and when you find him tell him she did nothing wrong, all she did the whole time was talk about him, her world starts and ends with him. There is no way she would cheat on her husband."

Billy look at him, "You know, I believe you. I don't think she could either. If I find out she did, you are a dead man."

Bill hurried after Dawn and Melissa. They were waiting at the car. They drove toward Marathon. Melissa had them stop and check every bar and lounge they saw. Nothing! Then the noticed a large number of cars at a small place called Captain Mikes. When Billy got out to check, he stopped and asked some people who were leaving what was going on. They told him some guy was in the bar buying everyone drinks. There were no more seats left and the bar was packed with people. Billy heard a loud yell, "Another round for my fucking friends, Barkeeper, Semper Fucking Fi. Ok everyone we'll try that song I taught you one more time,

"I love my wife'

I love her true.

I love the hole she,

Wee-wees through.

I love her tits,

tit-lee-wits,

Her nut-brown ass hole.

I'd eat her poop,

With a wooden scoop."

Billy felt the girls each grab an arm. He looked at each of them, "That's Mica. He is loaded. This is the first time I have ever known him to get drunk. You had better wait in the car, Dawn you get ready to drive. Melissa you get in front with Dawn; and stay down low where he can't see you. Mica and I will ride in back." Billy entered the bar. Melissa heard a screech, "BILLY! MY GOOD BUDDY! HOW ARE THEY HANGIN' BILLYBOY? COME HAVE A FUCKIN" DRINK, OL' PAL." They heard lower talking then, "FUCK NO! I GOT NO HOME! GOT NO WIFE, I NEED 'NOTHER DRINK. I CAN STILL SEE, STILL FEEL. DON' WANNA FEEL NO MO." There was more low talking. "OK, ME AN' BILLY GONNA HAVE A DRINKY POO TA GETHER. GOOD OL' BILLY, HE DON' KNOW SHIT 'BOUT GIRLS. KNOW MO THAN ME, HE KEPT A WIFE FO' TEN TWELVE YEARS, I COULDN' KEEP ONE SIX MONTHS. I AIN'T WORTH A SHIT I guess, not worth nothin', wanna die. Wanna cry. Never gonna love no woman no more. Hurts too much. Yeah! Gimme 'nother drinky poo, Billy, ol' buddy."

Dawn looked at Melissa. She stood silently, her fists clinched at her sides, tears running down her cheeks, pure agony showed on her face. Dawn took her in her arms. She whispered , "I know you didn't do anything wrong and that you are very sorry you hurt him. It is easy to forget that our strong, tough men are really very fragile and easily hurt. Get in the car and get down on the seat, here they come."

Bill Marker was almost carrying Mica out to the car. Mica was still singing but most of what he sang was unintelligible. He sang,

"It was a dark and dreary night'

Not a star was in sight.

all the Mustangs were tied down on the line."

Then there was some gibberish. Then-

"His ass was racked with pain

As he climbed into his plane,"

More words were blended and slurred together.

"As he flew o'er Hagaru

He could see a school or two

And the women and children very well."

Mumble, mumble,

"He used an eight to ten delay,

But it didn't work out that way,

And the bomb blast, it blew him all to hell!"

Mumble, snort, blur,

"In the wreckage he was found,

Thinly spread o'er the ground,

And the grunts they raised his weary head,"

Slur, snoogle , mumble

"Tell the Skipper for me,

That he now has twenty-three,

And you can roll up the ladder,

SEMPER FI!"

Snoring came from the back seat. Billy whispered, "I hope we can get him to bed without waking him up."

"WAKE WHO UP, BILLYBOY? I'M AWake and ready to go! Snore! Snort!"

Melissa looked back over the seat, she looked sadly at Billy, "Will he ever believe me?"

"Sure he will, when he has a chance to think about it he will know that it is not true. He will realize that is not your way of doing things. If you wanted to jump that guy's bones you would have come and asked if it were OK or you wouldn't do it."

The three of them struggled to get him to his bed. They undressed him and Melissa sat and held his hand. Finally, she crawled in bed beside him and went to sleep.

Melissa woke up to his movements and saw him sitting on the side of the bed. "Do you feel all right?" she asked.

"I feel like shit! I had a horrible dream that you ran off with another guy. I think I am going to throw up. Melissa helped him to the bathroom and held and comforted him while he was sick, then helped him back to bed.

When Mica woke up he was alone in the bed. He got up and washed his face and followed the smell of fresh brewed coffee to it's source. Dawn saw him and poured a cup for him. Billy and Dawn didn't say anything. He saw a half full cup in front of Melissa's usual place. He looked at his two friends. "Did I make a complete ass of myself last night? I remember being really pissed at Melissa. God! Was she OK? She held my head this morning when I was sick."

"She is fine, just a little pissed at you."
"At me? Why is she pissed at me, she ran off with her old boyfriend."

"Think about it Sweetie. Do you believe Melissa would cheat on you?"

Mica looked at Dawn, "No, I really can't believe she would do that. It wouldn't be like her to do that, but it is not like her to walk off with some guy and not tell me where she was going either."

Billy said, "I agree with you that she did something a little out of character for her, but I do not believe she would cheat on you under any circumstances. I honestly believe that the fact that she knows how much that would hurt you would stop her more than the morality of it. I know she loves you dearly and would never do something that would hurt you."

Dawn added, "Mica, I have never seen anyone in such agony as Melissa was in last night because she had hurt you. She was really suffering. It was a mixed emotion for her, she knew she had not cheated on you and yet you were willing to believe she had cheated on you without giving her a chance to explain what had happened." Dawn watched as he thought about what she had said.

He looked at Dawn, "Do you think she will forgive this fool?"

From behind him he heard Melissa's sweet voice, "She already has forgiven you, will you forgive her?"

"Of course I do, I know I was wrong, but not completely! Do you remember what I told you in Taiwan before we were married and you teased me about getting that Navy guy to fly you to Japan?"

"I think so, you said I had ten more chances before you kicked me out. Right?"

"Right, you now have nine!"

"Dawn and Billy told me what the waiter told you. I told Tony right off that I wanted to take him to meet you. He wanted to talk for a minute or two first and find out how I got to be the Royal Princess of Ceylon. I told him all about you. I still can't believe over an hour went by while we caught up with what each other had done. I don't remember what I told you about him before, but he was my first love. I thought then that I was in love with him. I know now that I was not in love with him. He knew it too! I told him how we met, that it was fate, and how we are meant for each other. He is very happy for me. He wanted to meet you. Then you were gone, I was a little embarrassed."

Mica looked at her and she laughed, "Mica you look like a whipped puppy, it makes me want to cry when you do that. I love you and I know that two bottles of champagne and four bottles of wine had a lot to do with it."

Mica said, "NO, that is no excuse, I let you down, I apologize. Please forgive me. I messed everything up last night, we didn't even get to play together."

"I was looking forward to that." said Melissa.

Mica looked at her and got up and walked to the door picking up his car keys from the table as he went. They heard the car start and pull out. "Oh! Shit! Did I say something wrong again?"

Mica entered the club at Duck Key and asked for Mr. Magnusson. The waiter pointed him out, he was eating breakfast at a table. Mica approached the table and said, "Good morning, I am Micaiah McDermott, Melissa's husband. I would like to speak to you for a minute or two."

"Sure McDermott, sit down, would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you. I wanted to apologize for any disruption I may have caused here last night. It was not my intention to embarrass anyone."

"Well, I think beside yourself, the only one you embarrassed was your wife." He looked Mica over. "From the way Melissa talked about you I was expecting a bigger man."

"No, I am not nearly as tall or as heavy as you are, do you have a problem keeping the weight off?"