All Comments on 'It Was Fate Ch. 02'

by SashaSOGood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 14 years ago

MORE PLEASE!!!!

Okay so first of all, this is a great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

So is this one replacing the other story? Like a do-over? lol

I like this one so far :) The only thing I will ask is if you could make the chapters longer?

I like watching them banter with each other! hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good???

How can this story be good. It's so confusing I wonder if the author himself/herself made another account and wrote the comment just to boost his/her ego.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE Please

I can't wait to read what happens next, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Good

Pay no attention to the naysayers. For the person with the negative comment, don't ruin the story for the rest of us who are enjoying it.

Please, please update soon.

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 14 years ago
i just read this story finally

Both chapters i just read, and i am really enjoying this story so far. I hope that you can continue this story--despite what that other person wrote as their comment.

ladydelicious30ladydelicious30almost 14 years ago
i like it hope you finish it

please finish this story i need to know how it ends

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

i know it's the reworked version of "fate" but somehow it feels like a totally different story. i've read "fate" and then this one. the plots on their own are good, but please, for the readers sake, get yourself an editor. doing it yourself is not doing the story any justice.

there are plenty of people who are willing to spend their time helping you, just take a look at the editor section of lit's forums.

comparing both versions it almost seems that collin and annabeth in either story are totally different people. the writing style is different as well (that is not a bad thing ;) ) i think you would have been better off making it two different stories instead of a rewritten "fate"

i will wait for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this story rocks

it a little diffrenet but it is all the same awsomeness

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Has promise but the typos are distracting

Just read this and the previous chapter. Not bad, not good though. Needs an edit for basic typos and grammar mistakes. Unfortunately some appear consistent, for instance "your" is used when "you're" is appropriate. Looks like several other chapters have been posted, hope those were proofed!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
This chapter has me laughing!

I love you...I hate you....I love you....DAMN IT! GET YOUR CLOTHES ON!

jl_odjccjl_odjccalmost 12 years ago
The grammar mistakes seemed to get worse in this chapter.

And to think I was so happy because the grammar was so much better than in the original in the last Ch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
old collin

Maybe he's the same but, this Collin seems grumpier. It could be Annabeth that's different but, I liked the easy going relationship they had in your first rendition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous