All Comments on 'Ivanovs Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

I love this continuing story, it is really great! I especially like the vampires and wolves working together.

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
another super chapter

can not wait to read more

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read more!!!! We want more. We want more lmao

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait to meet to newest member of this unusual family. And I can't help but wonder if Esmeralda had something to do with Gernick's mother's death.

biercebiercealmost 11 years ago
A very moving story.

Very emotional and complex. Really enjoyable. Thanks

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
AWESOME

I DON'T KNOW IF TO LAUGH, CRY OR PULL OUT MY WEAPONS. DEFINITELY A HEART-STRING PULLER. LOVED IT. LOOKING FORWARD TO CHAPTER 3.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Surprised....

I could understand why Esmerelda hated Gernick. That almost made sense to me, but it seems she hates her whole family....her husband included, so it would seem she must have some ulterior motive for her actions. I hope it doesn't take Cantar too long to figure out what her mother is up to and warn her brothers. Who knows, maybe their father can be salvaged. I just hope that they aren't too hard headed to believe her!!!

I am curious about the intense bond that Theo and Jonathan seem to share, and I hope that Shari's baby survives. I can only imagine how beaten down she is after everything she's been through.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
What an evil, power-hungry witch!

She had children to gain her husband's love and devotion, and that gave her access to people of greater power. She isn't gaining anything more through her children or her husband, so she's just going to get rid of them all, and probably make a grab for her husband's council seat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"So yes, Nicolette, Nina, you can hate me all you want, but I ask that you don't hate Shari." - When did they ever say they hated him? Nina sympathizes with him and it said Nicky liked him earlier...

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
It is getting better as we go along

WAR let the good guys win

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I know all the stories are done and I look forward to reading them ,I binge them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ivanovs Ch. 01 Previous Part
Ivanovs Series Info