Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Jackie got to see the shocked, excited reaction in his eyes and on his face. The buzzing of the vibe triggered a squirm that looked almost comical as Brandon sought the most comfortable position to experience the sensation.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked, looking him right in the eyes as she stroked his cock. "This is going to make you come, Brandon," Jackie said, releasing the vibe's control box, the setting on "medium," and placing both hands on the cock ring in order to unsnap it. When she did, Brandon gasped, and Jackie quickly resumed jacking him off. She turned the vibe up to high and scooted close to him, knowing it would be only seconds before he would erupt.

"U-u-u-n-n-g-h-h," Brandon moaned, looking at Jackie in wild-eyed desperation. "Oh, shit! That's gonna make me--"

Jackie aimed his cock at her tits and watched as he shot jet after jet of warm cum up onto her naked breasts. She could feel the contractions of his cock in her hand, watched his expression of agony-ecstasy as he shuddered through an intense climax.

"That's it, Brandon, come for me, baby."

Streams of cum were running down her tits and belly, glistening in the light She grabbed one of his hands as he was finally coming back to his senses after his explosive orgasm. Pulling his hand to her breasts, she directed one finger into a rivulet of cum and dragged his fingertip through it. "I want to taste you, baby. I'm gonna lick this delicious cum off your finger."

She drew his hand to her mouth and slid his finger between her lips, sucking greedily.

Brandon watched in fascination as she cleaned his finger.

"More, baby. More," she said, releasing his finger. Brandon repeated the action, but this time as he advanced his fingertip toward her mouth, Jackie caught his hand and guided the fingertip to her lips, spreading his cum over them like a silky, transparent lipstick sheen before sucking his finger into her mouth to savor the remaining liquid.

He pulled his finger out her mouth. "Jackie, you have completely blown my---"

Jackie leaned forward quickly and interrupted him by grabbing the sides of his head and drawing his mouth to hers, sealing her lips tightly against his, and kissed him lustfully, savoring every sensation, including Brandon's quick surrender to this most intimate manner of tasting him by kissing his cum off his lips.

She broke the kiss quickly and stood up. "That's it, baby. That is absolutely it—--I can't stand even one more second of delaying the orgasm I have GOT to have right now. I'm dying to come, baby. I'm going to explode if I don't come this second."

Stepping up to him as she had earlier while still wearing her panties, Jackie grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into her crotch. "Suck my clit, Brandon. Suck my clit and eat my pussy. I'm going to hump your face, baby. Make me come. Make me come!"

Jackie ground herself onto his face, using him as a masturbation tool. She squirmed against him, directing his tongue exactly where she wanted it, pushing on the back of his head to hold him in tight contact with her pussy.

It took no more than fifteen seconds of this, and Jackie's knees buckled as the most incredible orgasm of her life shot through her. She dropped to her knees and sagged forward against Brandon, panting heavily, shaking and moaning in huge, gasping gulps of air as she tried to keep her grip on reality.

Brandon hugged her tightly to his chest, reaching to the side of the stool to find the vibration control and turning it off. A satisfying fullness filling his bottom, he rocked Jackie in his arms as the final aftershocks of her orgasm played themselves out.

**

Saturday morning found the two lovers cuddling in bed, talking for an hour after awaking, content to simply experience reality in each other's arms.

The intensity of their sex the night before meant they were both more than happy to reserve the morning for leisurely puttering in each other's company—Brandon with the newspaper, Jackie gossiping with a friend on the phone (and raving about her "new guy" as Brandon smiled behind the paper).

The jazz concert that evening was in a beautifully landscaped city park on the north side of town. They'd had a light brunch and only a snack at an organic market in the afternoon, so they were hungry and ready for the nice meal at a restaurant Jackie liked which served inventive, tasty dishes. She guided Brandon to a selection she knew he would love (he did), and they had a wonderful, early dinner before heading to the park and the concert.

The event lived up to its billing. It was a romantic setting—--the sound system for an outdoor concert was amazingly good--—and gazing up to see the lights of passing planes or the stars above them was the perfect counterpoint to the mix of small-group, intimate jazz and the ending act's roaring big band bravura. They left contented, knowing their memories of the concert would stay with them for many reasons.

That it was the prelude to the night's sexual activities was not the least of the reasons that this was a memorable concert for Brandon and Jackie.

Shortly after they returned to her apartment, Jackie put on some quiet, romantic jazz--—the artist was one who had performed at the concert--—and she drew Brandon into her arms to sway with him to the music, dancing in small circles in the little area in front of her sound system and TV.

"This has been the best weekend of my life," she said, looking into his eyes as they moved to the strains of "Corcovado" as played by the jazz quartet on the recording. "To think that I was so silly during that night in Miami Beach and that I ruined what might have been this kind of connection way before now, well, I am so lucky and happy that I found you again, Brandon."

"Even if the way you found me was, let's just say, 'out of the ordinary'?" he asked with a sly smile.

"Every time someone asks me how we met, I know I'll say, 'On spring break,' but every time I say that, I know I'll also be thinking, 'On a blog where people discuss sliding their fingers up their partner's asses and the women strapping on dildos in order to fuck their men in the butt,'" she giggled, pressing her head against his chest. "The luckiest thing in my entire life was finding that web site."

"You never told me," Brandon said, nuzzling into her hair, "why you got into surfing for sites dedicated to the idea of women doing it to men."

She drifted one hand down to his butt and placed it there, feeling the muscle flex as he moved in their swaying, tightly confined dance. "Because of you, baby—--all because of you. Nobody did it to me like you did, before or after that night, and I couldn't forget your beautiful brown eyes. I began to seriously regret being such a prude and wished that I'd done what you asked." She looked up at him, pausing their physical interpretation of the melodic sounds coming from the sound system. "That's what made me interested, made me start to re-think my judgment of your request. I wanted to know why you had asked, what it would have felt like to you and to me if I had slid my finger up your asshole while you fucked me."

He was smiling into her gaze. "And what did you discover?"

"Amazing stuff," she replied, replacing her face against his chest and resuming their sensuous swaying to the smooth sounds. "When I read what the guys said about how good it felt to them, and then when I read what the women said about how incredibly hot the feelings were for them, too, well, I got hooked really fast on the idea. But when the guys AND the women both talked about how seductive the mind trip part of it was, well, that got me so horny that I knew I'd never be satisfied until I'd tried it myself."

Brandon drew her away from him, holding her at arm's length, and asked, "So did you ever do anything with some other guy---"

"God, no!" Jackie interrupted. "As hot as I was to experience it, I knew that finding a guy to try it with would take a long time, and then it would take even longer into the relationship to bring up the idea without freaking him out." She shook her head slowly, in small movements, and said, "Do the math. That's, what? One and a half years, at least. It's only been a year since we had our Miami Beach spring break."

"So you're just a natural fast learner, huh?" he asked, teasing her.

"Let's see how fast and how well I've learned," she answered, pulling him into the bedroom.

"Undress. I want you naked because I want to see your cock the next time you get sight of me," Jackie said over her shoulder as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

The dildo was hidden in its suede-like pouch in the cabinet underneath the sink. Retrieving it and undressing quickly, Jackie thought, _I won't need any lube in order to slip it inside, that's for sure!_ She was wet with the self-lubrication of sexual anticipation.

Standing before the mirror, nude and with the purple shaft protruding from her crotch, Jackie did a quick touch-up to her hair and the light make-up she'd worn for their casual, informal night out to a concert in the park. Still, she looked stunning: the extra effort in the two weeks before Brandon came to Atlanta had been worth it, and her body, face, hair, everything combined to create a picture of incredible, healthy sexuality in a female form. Her nipples were erect, pointing forward proudly, ready to be sucked into Brandon's mouth. Her taut belly and shaved-smooth pussy yelled, "Eat me!"

But it was the erect, purple phallus jutting up in front of her that incongruously intensified the image reflected in her bathroom mirror. The total impression was that of seductive female beauty and sexuality adorned with a surprise power symbol that portended her ability to fuck her partner, to enter him, to use his opened orifice as a means to bring him to climax and herself in the process.

She opened the door.

Brandon stood up from the side of the bed when he heard the door open, eager to see what Jackie had prepared for him.

"Oh, my god . . . Jackie . . . holy shit, Jackie . . ." he scanned her body but quickly fastened his gaze on the phallus jutting from her crotch. "Damn. I can't even think what to say. It's so---"

"So you like my cock?" she asked, leaning against the doorway.

Brandon's cock provided the answer before he spoke it. Jackie watched in satisfaction as it lengthened, hardened from its already semi-erect state. "I've seen women with strapons in pictures and videos, but none as beautiful or arousing as what I'm looking at right now."

Jackie noticed, too, that a slight flush had crept up his face.

"Well," she said, swaggering out of the doorway and over to where he stood, "if you like it that much, why don't you suck it?" She pushed him to his knees in front of her. "Having you suck on my cock will make the end that's inside my pussy move in a way that I just know is going to feel really good, Brandon."

His eyes widened, and he looked at the junction of the spot where the dildo jutted forward between her pussy lips.

"Yeah, there's a nice-sized bulb on the other end of my cock, and it's feeling fine inside my pussy," Jackie said as she placed one hand on the top of Brandon's head. With a slight pressure backward, she indicated that she wanted him to look up at her. When their eyes met, she smiled at him and cooed, "You've never sucked cock, have you?" He shook his head firmly, indicating his eagerness to let her know that he would only be man-fucked by a woman with a strapon, that her strapon was going to be his first, that the only woman who would take his ass was her, and that even though he was a novice, he would work hard at sucking her cock well.

"Well, baby, that's good. Here we are with you never having sucked cock and me never having had my cock sucked. We're both virgins, and that gets me horny." Jackie shimmied her tits a bit in order to ramp up the erotic sight before Brandon's eyes. "But of the two virgins in this room tonight, Brandon, I'm the virgin with a cock that's never been inside anybody, and I'm the virgin with the cock that's going up your ass. First, though, I've been dying to see how much of it you can get down your throat before I slide it into your eager little hole."

She pressed his head forward until his lips made contact with the end of the dildo, then she reached down and wrapped her fist around the base of the shaft in order to move it in a way that would press the bulb against her G-spot when Brandon took the few inches on the other side of her fist into his mouth.

Jackie wanted an orgasm while Brandon sucked her cock.

Slowly, tentatively (and, Jackie noted with satisfaction and with lust, in a state of extreme arousal as evidenced by the stiff dick she could see jutting up from his crotch as he was on his knees in front of her), Brandon slid the end of the dildo between his lips.

"That's it, baby," she encouraged, "you look so sexy doing that." Jackie was manipulating the end of the dildo inside her pussy in just the right way to massage her G-spot. "You're getting turned on by being my personal cocksucker, aren't you, baby?"

Jackie was taking a risk. The blog postings from guys emphasized the role reversal aspect of man-fucking being intensely erotic. Some of the posters mentioned getting turned on by every aspect of such a reversal, including sucking the woman's fake cock. Some of the posters didn't mention it.

Brandon was becoming a bit more enthusiastic in his oral attentions to her cock. Jackie relaxed a bit and intensified the massage of her G-spot.

"How far down your throat can you take me, baby?" she asked in a husky voice. "How deep can you go?" She released her grip on the shaft, sending Brandon the signal that he could go for broke if he wanted to.

Though he only got to within an inch of where the dildo protruded from between her lips, seeing him work to take it down his throat for her was so erotic, such a turn-on, such a power trip, that Jackie came when he backed off. The movement he made on her cock when he withdrew, stifling a gag with his hand on the shaft, pushed the dildo firmly into her G-spot. That, along with the most erotic sight she had ever witnessed in her life (and that was saying a lot given her time with Brandon in the last 48 hours), pushed Jackie into a trembling orgasm. She hugged herself through it, pushing her lovely tits up over her forearms, the hard nipples dappled with goose bumps around her areolae.

Coming down from her climax, Jackie looked down to see Brandon sitting back on his haunches, looking at her lustfully, his eyes darting to the way the dildo bounced and bobbed in reaction to the shudders her orgasm produced.

"You suck cock good, baby," she purred, smiling at him. "I like to see you doing it. That was so hot I know I'm going to replay that sight over and over in my mind, and every time it's possible, I'm going to be masturbating when I do it."

Brandon grinned at her, licking his lips in an exaggerated display of how much he liked the taste of her fake cock. "And what about the other times—--the times you can't masturbate?"

"You mean like when I'm daydreaming about this in the middle of the day at work?" she giggled.

"Uh-huh," he answered, looking up at her and rising from his knees, his own cock bobbing in the process. "What will you do then? Will you put your hand down your panties and rub your clit when you're at work?"

"I'll tell you all about when I do," she whispered. "Because I know I will. I'll have to."

She kissed him, then turned and walked to her dresser. Pulling the harness from a drawer, she said, "I'm going to be enthusiastic when I fuck you in the ass, Brandon, and I want to make sure your fucking goes well. This harness is going to keep my cock firmly in place so I can give you a good screwing and keep the end of this dildo right up against my G-spot."

She stepped into the harness in front of him. "Help me with the straps?"

Jackie didn't really need the help. She had worn the harness many times, practiced the motions she would use tonight to fuck Brandon. Getting his assistance, though, was part of the mind-fuck: he was helping her prepare to take his anal cherry.

"Get the lube and put it on my cock." Her tone was so commanding it surprised her. "Please," she said, a small smile forming at the sides of her mouth.

Seeing Brandon walk to the nightstand and pick up the bottle gave her chills. He was about to commit completely, to send her the unmistakable message that he would give his virginity to her tonight. Helping her make the final preparations for fucking him was such a gut-clenchingly erotic moment for Jackie that she shivered, goose-bumps rising all over her body. His actions right now said clearly and powerfully that he was hers to take.

He poured lube into one palm and advanced toward her.

"No, baby. Get behind me and reach around me to put the lube on my cock."

A puzzled expression on his face, he stepped behind her and pressed up against her back.

"Now you see why I want it like this," Jackie said, reaching behind her and grabbing his butt cheeks to pull him tight against her. "I like feeling your hard cock against me like this."

"You have planned every last detail, you little masturbator," he whispered into her ear. "You weren't kidding about refining your fantasies."

"Put both hands around me, love," she said, not addressing his comments about her fantasies. (He was right!) "Put the hand with lube around my cock, and put the other on my tit and tug my nipple forward and play with it when you stroke and lubricate what's going up your asshole in just a few minutes."

Brandon's breathing let Jackie know he very much liked, and was very turned on, by what he was doing.

She loved it. The sight of his strong hand stroking the phallus sticking up from her crotch was mesmerizing, and the sensations created by what he was doing with her nipple were delicious. She pressed him more tightly against her back and ground her ass back against his erection, directing it to a place where the harness straps were out of the way and not preventing her from feeling the skin of his dick on her asscheeks.

The sounds the slick lube made as Brandon stroked her cock were erotic and arousing. Jackie soon got into a rhythm, pushing forward slightly as his fist slid down toward the base of the dildo protruding through the hole in the harness, and backing toward his cock pressed against her as his hand slid upwards. The rhythm perfectly matched the sounds created by his practiced, masculine jerk-off motions on her fake erect dick.

Then it was time.

"On the bed, Brandon. Head down, ass up, legs spread. I'm going to fuck you in your asshole."

He slowed his fist on her cock and released her nipple.

"And be sure to put the lube on the nightstand. I'm going to use it to put my fingers inside you to get you nice and slick and ready for my cock."

"Jackie, I can't believe this is really happening. All the times I've wondered what it would be like. All the times I've jerked off imagining a woman doing this to me." He grabbed her in a tight embrace and kissed her. Breaking the kiss, he said the words that both made Jackie love him beyond all measure AND made her so hot to fuck him that she couldn't stand it: "And I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have found you to do it to me."

He stepped to the bed, put the bottle of lube on the nightstand, and clamored into position, eager to be fucked. His cock was hard and bobbed beneath his rippled abdomen. His ball sac was already tightening up against his crotch.

Jackie climbed onto the bed, grabbing the lube in the process, and reached under Brandon to cup his balls. "You have to promise not to come until I say you can, baby," she said, giving the gentlest of squeezes. "But when I say you can, I want you to reach under yourself and stroke your hard cock until you come."

1...456789