All Comments on 'Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 04'

by AngryYoungMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definitely a man's story.

Not a turn on for a woman.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Great Set Up

For the rest of the Story. Can't wait to see who joins his Growing Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bye...

bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugly story

No redeeming anything in this pile. If you treated an animal that way, people would be screaming for your head. Treat people like this and you belong in jail or the Psych ward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so disappointed

This got so stupid and I'm so sad about it. Your writing style is truly lovely and I was sooo looking forward to this series after reading chapter one! It's not the harshness that bothers me so much as the ridiculously overdone polygamy. look. bdsm is great and lots of women enjoy it but this is totally stupid to claim that basically everyone he meets is down to be his slave. Especially silly since his actual fucking slave is technically also his beneficiary. She came to him claiming that she had realized she loved him and had been horrible to leave. She said that whole thing about oh I know you wouldn't have kicked me out for my depression blahblah and not even once has he asked how she is regarding her mother/sister or if she is okay with the fact that she is now just one of many. Not even remotely sexy anymore. my Master is very harsh on me, we have many rules and I am punished mercilessly for mistakes. but do you know why I tolerate it? not only tolerate it but LOVE to belong to Him? because w/We are in love. super in love. and when together, even if a fucking VS supermodel walks by, He only has eyes for His property. so yeah, I'll withstand whatever punishment He throws at me, because it is all done with love and it is all just for me. this rapid progression from 'Master/sub journey of a bad break up to love and willing enslavement' to 'stupid, unrealistic, god-among-women fantasy' is such a turn off. you're obviously just an angry wannabe dominant whose greatest fantasy is to go back to the dark ages and have a literal harem. sorry bro, the rest of the world has moved on. don't stop writing, because your writing is fantastic, but maybe get your shit together as far as material goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Vindictive asshole?

I love your style...but struggle with Jack as a person. Understand his wife cheated and did him wrong. However, she displayed her trust and love for him by giving herself to him mind, body, soul and more importantly financial. While I admit there is no way in hell I understand her thought process....Personally a friend or associate should have her committed since she lacks any sense of reality or judgement. She significantly improved his quality of life and he treats her this way? Simply a vindictive asshole who doesn't understand forgiveness let alone being a good person. You say he has met with his lawyers will he provide for her if he meets an untimely death. Whole story seems unrealistic but maybe that's why it happens every day. Based on your content it appears you really are any angry man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Realistic!!

I was looking forward too this story, a lot! But now I'm losing interest quickly!! The story is too far fetched. Making it more realistic would keep the readers interest! You also need to have somebody proof read every chapter, hell I would even do it!! I have read a lot of these kinds of stories and great with grammar. Also, he doesn't need to be a fucking prick to own a slave! You need to look at the approach and know where and how you want the story to end, then fill in the middle. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous