JAG Revisited Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she looked at his stiff cock; "Get that away from me Harm, as for Mic, he sort of got the message. When he come over later and let himself in and saw all of the cum all over my bed, he thought it was you. I promised him it wasn't you, but wouldn't tell him who it was. I told him it was his fault, leaving to take care of a client instead of his future wife, especially hours after our engagement party."

Did he ever find out who it was?"

"Yeah I told him after we broke up; I had to prove to him it wasn't you, even though while I was getting fucked by them, I was thinking of you. Enough of that, I'm really, really horny and want nothing more than to suck on that big cock of yours right now. If you tell me a really, really hot story, I'll do just that, make it a good one!"

He gave her his patented sick smile and nodded; "You know after my plane went down and your intuition saved me, I felt bad about your postponement, but at the same time I was glad. I really thought we were going to get together for good then. I told you to come to me, but as fate would have it, Rene's father died and when you showed up she was here. If that wouldn't have happened, we would have been together nearly four full years earlier. So this story is the first event after your break-up with Mic and my break-up with Rene. Hold on Sarah, this will make your panties really, really wet!"

It all started a couple days before Christmas. A petty Officer third class was caught impersonating a Santa Claus while stealing the money. During a pre-trial motion, the case was held off till after Christmas. Harm was assigned to keep her secure till then. Unable to find any sufficient place to have her stay, he preyed on Mac's good nature to stay with her. She had her big-sister program girl, Chloe staying with her. Being caught between a rock and a hard place she agreed, but had her sleep on the couch.

Jennifer Coates was a real work of art. She had a tough life, but Harm was managing to turn her around. She had a face like Harriet, the look of the girl next door, but she was anything but innocent. She had long sable brown hair, in uniform she had it up in a twist, but when down it hung down her back and made her look extremely sexy looking. She had dark sultry eyes, and lips that were full and pouty, but what was the most striking feature on her was the pair of very, very large breasts. They were even larger than Mac's and the rest of her body fit her chest, very, very voluptuous.

The second day, Mac found her some civilian clothes to wear. She wore her hair down and she looked very alluring. Being Christmas Eve; he took her along with him to a party at Bud and Harriet's apartment.

At the party, Mac and Loren looked fantastic, but even though Harm noticed, he was too involved with keeping Jennifer safe and sound. To make a long story short, after all was said and done, after Midnight services, he had nowhere to take her and he ended up taking her to his apartment.

He made-up the couch for her and he even gave her a glass of wine and they watched "It's A Wonderful Life" on TV. As he was getting ready for bed, there was a quiet tapping on his bedroom door, opening it, Jennifer stood there.

"Sorry Commander, I just wanted to tell you how I appreciate all that you did for me. I was wondering if I could stay in here with you. I promise not to try anything funny; I just need the company of another human being on Christmas morning."

Harm knew he was playing with fire, but he agreed. When they got to his apartment, he pointed to the bedroom; "You can change in there, let me know when you're done so I can do the same."

She smiled at him, "Aw Commander, I don't have any sleepwear, do you have a t-shirt or old shirt I can slip into?"

He shook his head; Come with me, I'll scrounge up something suitable for you to wear." He found her one of his old white uniform shirts. He knew it would be extra-long on her, perfect to hide that voluptuous body of hers. He went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and a couple minutes ago went by and he heard Jennifer bellow out; "Okay Commander, I'm done."

He chuckled; "Well Petty Officer, if you're done, why aren't you coming out?"

She giggled; "You'll have to come in here to find out why."

He went into the bedroom and Jennifer was under the covered, with the sheet pulled up under her chin, her extremely long sable brown hair was undone and framed her face and settled about the large bumps evident under the covered. "What are you doing in there Coates?"

"Please call me Jennifer if I'm going to share your bed tonight."

He smiled at he; "Who said you'd be using the bed Jennifer?"

"Please Commander, its Christmas Eve, no wait, its past midnight, Merry Christmas Commander. Please let me stay in here, I promise to stay on my side and once the light is off, you'll never know I'm in here."

He shook his head; "It's against every fiber in my being Jennifer, but if you promise to stay on your side, okay." He pulled out a t-shirt and a fresh pair of boxers and slid into the bathroom to change. When he came out, he noticed the sheet had slipped down and her large breasts wee peaking at him through the opening on the white shirt she was wearing.

Harm slid into bed and closed off the lights and lay there on his back and he could hear Jennifer's steady breathing. "Good night Jennifer, Merry Christmas!"

She turned onto her side and turned on the light, turning over she propped her head up on her arms and looked over at Harm. "Commander, would you do me a favor?"

"What now Jennifer? I already gave you a favor by letting you sleep in my bed."

"I'm a little lonely to say the least, being Christmas and all. Would you mind if I spooned you? I just need some body contact; I swear to keep it "G" rated!"

He turned and just stared at her, he didn't notice before, but she was rather stunning with the long hair, full lips, dark eyes and gazing downward, he did notice those large breasts, but now, partly exposed by the slightly unbuttoned blouse, he saw those huge nipples poking against the thin material of the short she had on. He let out a long breath and sighed; "Alright Jennifer, if you're going to do this you might as well call me Harm, but just for tonight."

She let out a tiny squeal and slid closer to him as he turned onto his side and sliding closer to make contact with her body. She snuggled closer and slowly molded her lush body against his hard muscled body. She ground her body harder against his and letting out another sigh; she lowered her head and placed it directly against his shoulder and neck. Her hot breath was bathing his neck and she felt his shiver and she smiled when she felt him press harder against her huge tits.

He lay there and felt her heart beating against his back and he stiffened when he felt her arm drape over his hip. He waited to see what she would do next and he didn't have to wait long. He let out a moan and was about to stop her, but when he felt her slender fingers slip into the opening of his boxers and fish out his stiff cock, he just ground his ass harder against her bare legs. "Aw Jennifer, this wasn't part of the agreement, you have to stop and stop now!"

She squeezed his cock harder and began stroking it faster; "Please Harm, let me do this for you. I promise to just do this! I want to feel you ejaculate all over my fist. I want to pay you back for your kindness and once you cum, I promise to turn over and go to sleep."

He knew she wasn't going to stop. As a matter of fact, she stroked him faster and he heard her groan; "Oh my god Harm, I can't believe how huge you are. I'm glad I'm only going to masturbate you!" She went faster and faster and he stiffened and came all over her hand.

Jennifer let out a squeal and tried to catch as much as his cum in her hand as she could. Once he was finished, she raised her hand to her mouth; she licked her hand clean and rolled over. "Thank you Commander, one on these days I'm going to have you in me and I think we'll both love it, Merry Christmas Commander! She snuggled into the pillow and she smiled when she felt Harm slid onto her side of the bed and snuggled against her ass, she could feel his leaking cock press against her tight ass. She slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about one day fucking the living shit out of the huge cock poking her in the ass.

Mac laughed; "You're telling me you didn't fuck Jennifer that night?"

"That's right Mac, oh don't get me wrong, I fucked her over and over again, but not that night. When she came to live in my apartment building to room with Mattie, we fucked and sucked on a regular basis and even after Mattie turned eighteen, we had numerous bouts of threesomes and I loved watching the two of them together without me."

"Yeah I know about them, I even sampled them both two, but like we agreed, we're keeping them in order, right? I guess I'm up next, even though that story wasn't really sex!"

"Yes it was Sarah, just wasn't intercourse, so come on, I'm waiting for your story."

"Okay, okay hold your horses, her it is!"

Mac was horny as hell, she hadn't been fucked in several months and when Sturgis and Mac were put on a case where a female in the navy was murdered, things became a little strained.

Mac had a gift where she saw visions and Sturgis didn't believe in those things. After she led him and the police directly to where the female was killed, he came to apologize to her.

He knocked on her office door and began; "I want to apologize Colonel for the things I said earlier."

She looked up at him; "I make men do that a lot."

He took a step into the office; "What, saying the wrong things or apologizing?"

"Both!"

He chuckled and stammered; "That's the thing, I never really feel like I'm on solid ground when I'm around you. The ground always seems to be shifting."

She smiled at him; "That's because my life is an earthquake Commander. Have a seat, please!"

He sat before her desk and she began again; "I actually believe we really make a good team. A little cerebral and a little detailed orientated and I'm nether one of those things, so it kind of works in sort of a Laurel and Hardy kind of way!"

Sturgis laughed and placed his hand on his head and said; "Woo, woo!"

Sarah smiled; "Oh so I'm the fat one huh?"

He stammered again; "You know this is your problem, you don't do this any better with Harm!"

Her voice went up a couple of octaves; "No, no, no this is different!"

"Oh yeah, in what way?"

"It just is!"

"There seems to be a certain tension between you two!"

She tipped her head in thought; "Some!"

He chuckled; "A LOT!"

She stammered; "Aw, um, you're missing the point Sturgis!"

"Come on Mac!"

She replied in a loud whisper; "I never slept with him!"

"Is that the problem?"

Now she was getting defensive and in a high pitched voice said; "There is no problem! She got up from her desk and went around and closed the door.

"Then why don't you just get over it and move on!"

In a disgusted voice she replied; "Because it wouldn't work!"

"WHY!"

As she looked out the window she replied; "Because I'm in love with him!"

There was silence in the room and they both seemed uneasy. She slowly turned to Sturgis who was sitting there in shock. She clamped her hands together and turned towards in and in a quiet voice said; "Did I just say that!" She let out a loud breath of air and walked over to him and sat beside him placing her hands on her knees and slowly sat back and looking at him intently letting out another breath; "You have to keep that to yourself!"

He paused and nodded slowly; "Okay!"

"I mean it Sturgis!"

He looked at her deeply; "So do I!"

Harm broke into her story; "My god Mac, that was over three years ago. Why, my god why didn't you tell me so. I felt the same way."

She chuckled; "Well I guess I have the same question for you. It's all water under the bridge, something that can't be undone, now can I get back to my story?"

He nodded and put out his hand; "Please continue!"

Things seemed to be a lot more between the two of them after that and Mac seemed to be hornier and hornier as the days and weeks went by.

The two of them meet socially one week-end at Bud and Harriet's. It was a going away party for Bud who was being deployed as the new JAG aboard the USS Seahawk. She was feeling especially horny; she was acting judge on a case with Harm as the defense lawyer and Sturgis the prosecuting attorney. As always Harm was giving her a rough time and she was extremely tense.

Sturgis tried to lighten the mood. He came over to the two of them and he had to act as referee, while Mac and Harm argued.

Harm threw up his hands; "I give up!" He turned and walked away.

Sarah looked amazing as always, dressed in a plum colored silky wrap-around dress. Around her waist, the rope was pulled tight to show off her ample hips, small waist and huge tits. Her breasts threatened to leap free from the opening of her bodice at any moment. She turned to Sturgis, who was dressed in casual slacks, open-collared white shirt and a fashionable tweed beige jacket; "I'm sorry about that, I guess he thinks I've been a little too harsh on him litigating from the bench. I'm just going to go before we really get into an argument that we'll both regret."

"Aw Mac, seeing my car is in the shop and looking around, I can't find Tiner, my ride here, would you mind dropping me off on your way home?"

"Sure Sturgis, I'd be glad to. I could use the company, after that shouting match with Harm; I'd like some good conversation."

They headed out to her Corvette and Sturgis being the ultimate gentleman, opened her car door for her. When she slipped in, he didn't turn away when the skirt on her dress parted and he got a great view of her slender, shapely legs, almost up to her panties, if she had any on. He smiled to himself, noting how long and bare her legs actually were.

He slipped into his seat and glanced over and she did little to cover those luscious legs of hers. He stammered; "Aw, well now Mac, I don't know about you, but it seems I left the party before getting the chance to sample any of Harriet's good cooking. Would you be interested in stopping off for a bite to eat?"

She flashed him a huge smile that lit up the interior of the car; "That's any excellent idea Sturgis, but instead of going to a stuffy restaurant, how would you like some great Chinese carry-out?"

"Perfect Mac, anyplace in particular you like?"

She chucked as she fished her cell phone out of her purse; "I have my local place on speed dial!" She pushed the button and spoke up; "Hi Chen, this is Colonel Mackenzie; I'd like to place an order. I'd like a pint of Lo Mein, some fried rice, an order of Crab Rangoon." She placed her hand over the mouthpiece; "How about you Sturgis, what would you like?"

He smiled at her, and she immediately caught the smile and knew her statement had a double meaning; "To eat Sturgis, what would you like me to order for you from my Chinese restaurant, better?" She giggled.

He nodded; "Aw, well an order of General Tso Chicken, extra spicy would do the trick, oh and another order of pork fried rice please."

She repeated his order; "No that's okay, I'm in my car now and we'll pick it up in fifteen, if that's enough time, perfect, see you soon!" She snapped her phone shut and smiled at him; "You were being naughty Sturgis, that isn't like you. You're normally the poster child for the straight and narrow."

He flashed her a huge smile again; "You throw out a loaded question like that at any red blooded American guy, what do you expect, especially coming from such a beautiful woman. I rarely see you out of uniform and I must say Sarah, you do strike up a fetching figure of a woman. I also wanted to forget about that argument you had back at Bud and Harriet's place."

She giggled; "My heart be still Sturgis, a fetching figure? I've been described in a number of ways but never fetching before!" She burst out laughing and so did Sturgis."

"Okay, okay, like I said a few weeks ago in your office Mac, you have a way of keeping me and I suppose most men, on their heels and I just didn't want to overstep my bounds."

Not to worry Sturgis, overstep all you want. I could use some sweet talking right about now." She looked over at him and nearly drove off the road and quickly righted the car and headed for the restaurant.

He let out a sigh; "That was close, I never had a woman threaten to run off the road in search of a complement before. Keep your eyes on the road please!" He took a deep breath and looked her up and down; May I say Sarah, you are one very, very beautiful woman, inside and out. You are caring, determined and most of all drop-dead gorgeous. From your short stylish auburn streaked hair, to those dark, dark eyes that I always wonder what's going on in that calculating mind of yours. Your luscious lips, they were made for kissing and well, I better not say what else I'd like them to be." He let out a long chuckle; Don't get me started on that shapely body of yours, just let me say, I could spend several hours exploring every nook and cranny of that voluptuous body of yours!"

Her mouth had dropped open in amazement and slowing the car; she pulled off in front of the Chinese take-out and turned off the engine. She turned in her seat and her dress parted even more about her legs. "I never realized you saw me that way Sturgis, thank you! It is nice to have a gentleman vocalize how he feels about someone, something Commander Rabb can never do."

He smiled weakly at her; "As always Mac, it always comes full circle back to Harm." He opened the car door and yelled back; "I'll get the carry-out, you can wait in the car. It's the least I can do for the company and the ride home." He slammed the door shut before she could reply.

He came back out five minutes later and once in the car, there was an uneasy silence. They both turned to one another at the same time and blurted out; "I'm sorry!" They both laughed together and Sarah began first.

"I really am sorry Sturgis, you're right it always comes back to him and I swear you won't hear me make reference about the Commander again tonight, okay?"

"Don't worry Mac; I'm the one who is sorry. I remember what you told me a couple weeks back and I understand. Now how about getting back before this food gets cold."

She was soon at her apartment and opening the door herself, she hurried up the steps to her apartment and opening it, led him into her cozy place. Tossing her keys on the table, she turned to him; "Plates or cartons, forks or chopsticks?"

He took off his jacket and tossed it on the sofa and followed her into the kitchen; "I'd like a plate please, I only eat out of a carton at work. At home I'd like to be a little more civilized. I will try some chopsticks though. You better give me a fork, just in case I begin to starve."

She giggled and handed him a plate, chopsticks and a fork; "If you have a tough time with the chopsticks, I can always feed you." Her eyes caught his and she immediately felt a little uncomfortable and hurried to the livingroom where the cartons were.

They dished out the food, sat and talked and laughed and were soon stuffed and at ease with one another. She cleared away the cartons and dishes and put away the leftovers. She returned with a couple cups of tea for the two of them and she took a seat a little close to him. She toasted the cups; "To a very enjoyable evening without any bickering and with the perfect company!" She toasted the cups together and she looked him in the eye over the top of her cup.

Sturgis caught her eye too and after taking a sip. He placed his cup on the coffee table. Took Mac's cup from her and placed it beside his and leaning forward, planted his lips and hers. She was ready, willing and able as her lips parted to accept his lips and tongue.