JAG Revisited Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah let out a tiny moan into his mouth as she felt his fingers comb through her tresses and pull her even tighter into their embrace. This went on for several minutes; their hands were traveling up and down one another's body, touching and caressing each other, setting off little fires wherever they went.

Sarah took the imitative and broke the kiss and began raining kisses all over Sturgis' neck. Her fingers plucked away at the buttons on his shirt and pulling it open, she trapped his arms against his body. She moved lower kissing and sucking at the black flesh of his shoulders, chest and upper belly. While she was doing this, her hands were working on his belt and pants zipper. Getting them open, she tugged at his pants and shorts and with Sturgis' butt on the edge of the couch, he arched his back allowing Sarah to tug them down.

Sturgis loved how Sarah was caressing his body and taking control. He ran his fingers through her hair as he guided her head lower and lower.

Sarah sat back on her heels and stroked his big cock and thought to herself; "What the fuck, is it a prerequisite to be a male lawyer in JAG that you have to have an unusually big cock?" She wrapped her hand around the large fat cock and stroked it up and down. Examining it, she noticed it was slightly thicker than Bud's, but not quite as large as Harm's. Kneeling up, she took it into her mouth and taking it about halfway into her mouth, she vigorously bobbed up and down on it, six, seven, eight times. With a loud pop, she let it fall from her mouth. Her saliva was dripping down the shaft and she grabbed it back in her hand and sitting back, she stroked it up and down over and over again. Sitting back up, she once again took it into her mouth and repeated what she was doing over and over and over again. Gasping, she watched as her saliva settled in around his large swollen nuts. Sliding down, she captured one in her mouth as she continued stoking him harder and with longer strokes. She caught Sturgis' eyes and they twinkled up at him as she sucked harder on his nuts.

Sturgis had enough of her teasing, rising up, he shook off his shirt and pulled Sarah to her feet; "How about taking this to the bedroom where I'm sure we'll both be more comfortable"

She smiled wickedly at him and whispered; "Follow me Sturgis; you know you'll be the first black man I've ever had. I had a black woman for a lover for several years. I just hope you measure up to her!"

He stumbled as his pants and shorts were down around his ankles. Toeing his shoes off, he kicked free of his pants and shorts. Looking up he saw Sarah standing outside her bedroom door, he let out a groan as he watched her untie her dress and let it slip seductively from her lush body.

She struck a sexy pose and blowing him a kiss moaned out' "Are you coming Sturgis?"

He chuckled; "Not yet Mac, but soon, very, very soon!" He nearly ran to the bedroom and caught up to her just as she placed one sexy knee up onto the bed. Gripping her by those sexy hips, he rolled her over and planted her flat on her back. Her legs were hanging over the side of the bed. Grabbing hold of her feet, he placed them on the edge of the bed and sliding his hands up her shapely calves, held onto her knees and slowly spread them wide, so wide that the nimble Colonel's knees were pressed to the mattress, she was spread open and he slowly planted hot, wet kisses on her thighs from knees upward to her visibly soaked lavender panties.

Sarah gripped the sides of his head and guided her exactly where she wanted him. She sucked in her breath when she felt him suck her wet panties in-between his lips. He caught her fat lip between them and sucked harder. Arching her back, she thrust her pussy even harder against his mouth and she wished her panties would evaporate so she could feel his mouth directly on her fat, swollen cuntlips.

Sturgis gripped her panties and ripped them from her lush hips and granted her wish. Diving back in, he sucked first one fat lip into his mouth; his tongue darted in and out of her swollen cunt and began tongue fucking her. Letting go, he sought out her other lip and catching it, he tugged at it as he resumed fucking her dripping hole with his fat, long tongue. He felt her shiver and stiffen, he knew she was cumming and gripped her hips; he didn't want to lose hold of her cunt as he drank down her creamy juices.

Sarah rolled her head from side to side. She raised her hand to her mouth and bit down and screamed into her fist as she exploded all over Sturgis' active tongue and lips. She clutched at the comforter covering her bed and broke out in a sweat that covered her entire lush body. As she came down from her intense orgasm, she urged Sturgis and she welcomed his naked black body as he connected his stiff black club with her weeping pussy.

Sturgis loved how she kissed and when he felt her licking her own juices off his lips and chin, he shivered. He reached down and gripping his cock, he lodged it between her fat cuntlips. With one swift thrust, he felt her cunt accept his cock. He couldn't believe just how hot and tight her cunt was. He felt her cunt envelope his cock and he let out a loud grunt as he felt her pussy clutch at his cock. He reared back and shoved forward again, sinking balls deep into her pussy. He was amazed what a tight grip her legs caused when he felt them wrap around his body.

Sarah's heels kicked and thrust against his ass and back as she forced her cunt upward as she met his thrusts with ones just as urgent as his. Her hands raked at his back as she pulled his sweaty body against hers. She desperately wanted to feel his hard chest against hers, but she was still wearing her bra.

It was as if he could read her mind. Reaching up, he pulled roughly at one of the bra cups holding one of her huge tits in place. He dove in and covered the large crown with his large lips. Sucking hard, he drew it into his mouth. He yanked down her bra strap and he smiled around her nipple when he felt her roll to one side. This allowed him to reach back and pop open her bra. He pulled at it and she helped his remove it.

Sarah pulled his entire upper body against her and she let out a moan when she felt his crush his well-muscled body against her huge tits. Her legs slipped from his back and wrapping around his upper thighs, she strummed them over and over again, urging him to fuck her deeper and faster.

He did just that and he was pounding her so hard, with each thrust, the bed shifted and slid on the hardwood floor. He felt her legs go slack and he immediately pulled out of her, he slid off the bed and moved around to the other side of the bed. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he pulled her over to the edge of the bed. With her head hanging over the side of the bed, he stepped closer and fed her his cock.

Sarah looked up at him with blazing eyes and reaching back, grabbed hold of his firm ass cheeks. She pulled him tight to the mattress and goggled up his cock. She took him down the root in one swift move. Her eyes watered when she felt his cock enter her throat and she tightened her throat muscles. She was squeezing his cock as she had done earlier with her lips and fist. Her tongue flicked out and although it was difficult, she swabbed his cum coated balls. She loved tasting her juices on a cock and she felt him stiffen and grunt when she shoved a long manicured finger up his tight asshole. She felt his ass cheeks flex and thrust forward as he exploded, sending his thick, hot cum down her throat. She sucked and sucked every last drop he had stored in his huge swollen nuts. Pushing him back, he fell from her mouth and she smacked her lips and rolled over onto her belly. "Mmmmm, that was amazing Sturgis, how long before you're ready to go again?"

He rolled his eyes and staggered to the bed and fell exhausted beside her; "Normally I'd take an hour or so, but you made me cum so hard, I think I'll be ready to go as soon as you are."

She licked a drop of cum she found at the corner of her mouth; "I'm ready now, should I start or will you take the initiative and start first this time?"

He chuckled and grabbing hold of her, he spun her around and quickly drew her to her knees. He slapped her playfully on the ass and he was rewarded with her wiggling her ass and thrusting her ass upward to tantalize him and urge him to do it yet again. He did just that, but this time he did it harder and didn't stop until her gorgeous ass was beet red.

Sarah loved to have her ass slapped, but being a Colonel and someone of authority; it has been hard for her to ask anyone to do what Sturgis took it upon himself to do. She was about to ask for more when all of a sudden, Sturgis entered her from behind. She immediately forgot about getting her ass slapped. She gripped the headboard and pushed back. She slammed her tight ass hard against Sturgis' invading cock.

Sturgis was beyond excited. He would have cum again, if he hadn't cum so hard and cum so much the first time. He was bound and determined to give it to Mac and good as she was giving to him. He slid his hand up and down her well-muscled back and fisting one hand in her hair and latching onto her shoulder with the other. He began pounding her as fast, deep and hard as he could.

The entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, that and the constant sound of Sarah moaning and Sturgis' occasional groan, the two of them were trying to outdo the other.

Sturgis won out as Sarah let out a loud grunt; "Oh fuck Sturgis, I'm there, oh fuck I love how your big black cock is making my cunt feel. Yes, yes don't stop, I'm so close I'm cummingggggggggggg!" Her entire body quivered and shook as she exploded sending her juices all over his cock and she came so hard, it ran down her thighs.

Sturgis was nowhere near cumming again. Getting his second wind, he pulled out of her, rolled her over onto her back and straddling her upper body, he slipped his cock between her huge sweaty tits and began fucking her white pillows of flesh with his cum coated black cock.

Mac rolled her head from side to side and was breathing heavily through her mouth. Her eyes were blazing with lust. She looked down and let out a long groan; "Oh my god Sturgis, I don't believe how hot it looks, just seeing that black piece of meat sliding back and forth between my titties, god I could cum from just how that looks and how it feels!"

Sturgis chuckled and leaning back began sliding first two and then a third finger in and out of her swamp-like pussy. The obscene sounds her cunt was making made his cock stiffen even more and he had to slow, he didn't want to cum all over her face, well now right now at least. He had to close his eyes as he imagined her pretty face covered in his cum.

Rolling off of her, he rolled onto his back and grabbing her by the arm, he rolled her over and positioned her above him. Like a fish to water, Mac climbed up and gripping his big black cock in her white hand. She swiped it back several times and lodging it between her fat lips, she squatted down. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out as she sank down onto his cock; "God I love this sight. Seeing your black monster splitting me in two, my pink lips clutching and clinging to your slimy cock, she shivers; I just love the way it looks and feels." She turned her head and looked at Sturgis smiling up at her.

He ran his hands up and down her sleek back and winding around, he cupped her huge tits and tweaked and twisted her fat nipples. Letting go of one of them, his hand traveled down her flat belly and came in contact with her clit and felt his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she rode him.

Mac leaned over even more, pulling away from his hands; she placed her hands on his knees and rising up, gave Sturgis the space that allowed him to pump in and out of her as fast as he was able. She was dripping from every pore and was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She let out a scream and started cumming when she felt his shove two fingers up her puckered hole that was staring him directly in the face.

Sturgis was beyond control when he felt her cunt tighten around his cock. Seeing his black fingers sink into her ass sent him over the top. He knew he was about to cum and as she was now cumming all over his cock, he lifted her off his cock, he had to smile briefly when he saw her fucking air. He rolled her onto her back and straddled her upper body once again.

She stared up at him and licked her lips as she stared at his pulsating cock. All of a sudden, it began to spurt and she opened her mouth and tried to catch all she could. She guided his cock all over her face and she moaned and groaned in ecstasy as her face was flooded with his cum.

Sturgis threw his head back and was gasping for air as his entire body stiffened as he felt like his guts were being torn out through his spurting cock. When he finished cumming, he fell back, exhausted and totally spent.

Over the next several hours the two of them fucked three more times. Sarah came so many times, she lost count. The two of them fucked on and off again over the next three months, but when Bobbi Latham came into Sturgis' life, the two of them parted ways as friends, she loved every moment they shared and had a new appreciation of black men.

"Well, well Mac, I thought you and Sturgis had a thing going, but you always denied it."

"I had to, I always denied to Sturgis that you and I hooked up and he always seemed to be unsure of that, I guess I'm not a real good liar. Alright, tell me, what did you think of it?"

"Very entertaining and even hotter, if I didn't have a hot story to tell you know, I'd be all over you."

"You need a hot one, that last one with you and Coates was a little wimpy, so you have to step up your game to catch up."

"Okay Mac, sit back and no playing with that sexy pussy of yours, I want a go at it before tonight is over. Here it is!"

Harm entered the offices of JAG headquarters; he had just come from visiting Bud at Bethesda Hospital. He still couldn't believe he had agreed with what Bud had proposed and talked him into doing. Looking around the office he found Harriet sitting at her desk typing. He walked up to her; "Hi Harriet, how are you doing, have you seen Bud today?"

"Good afternoon Commander, I'm fine. I was planning on going to see Bud after I got off work this evening. Why do you ask, have you seen him lately?"

"As a matter of fact, I just came from seeing him and he's doing fine. He asked me to do him a favor and it involves you."

She looked puzzled; "I don't understand, what does he want you to do?"

"Well first of all, you won't be seeing him this evening. He thinks you need a break and need to unwind. He already called Colonel Mackenzie to pick up Little A.J. from daycare and she agreed you need a night out."

She stood to protest, but Harm placed his hand on her slender shoulder and held her in her chair; "He told me you'd react this way. He told me not to take no for an answer and if you protest, he wants me to order you to take the night off. I'd rather you just agree to a night out and throw caution to the wind and forget about him and Little A.J. for one evening."

She looked up at Harm with those gorgeous green eyes and they changed from concern to anticipation. She licked her bright red lips and smiled up at him; "What does this evening out encompass Commander?"

He gave her one of his sick looking smiles; "You have a green light for anything and Bud wanted me to tell you, yes everything. He really didn't have to twist my arm when he pointed out that aspect of the evening out."

"Well Commander, that does change everything, what time will you be picking me up?"

"I guess we can leave together whenever you want to leave. We can even leave early this afternoon. I have a very nice restaurant picked out, they even have dancing, that is, if you want to dance."

"Alright Commander, you wore me down, how about four? That way I can shower, change and be ready by five for an early dinner out."

I'll be waiting Harriet, remember, Bud want you to forget about him for an evening and kick your shoes off and enjoy yourself. He thinks you really, really need this and so do I."

She nodded; "Okay you convinced me, I'm all yours for the night, now if you would, I need to get this report out for the Admiral if we want to leave by four."

"See you then Harriet!" He left and went to his office and worked on paperwork from a couple of cases he just completed. Around three he got a call from Bud and he told him that Harriet agreed and told him what the plan was for this evening.

"Sounds great Commander, I have one more favor, Mikey just left my bedside. He was wondering if he could join you and Harriet. I told him it was alright with me, but I'd have to check with you before it was okay."

Harm smiled into the phone, he caught Bud's drift about Mikey joining Harriet and him. "Sure Bud, but I want to be clear about Mikey joining us. Do you mean..."

"Yes Commander, whatever the two of you do to relax Harriet, is okay with me!"

"Ooooooooookay Bud, I understand! I guess it's okay with me. Should I call Mikey or will you?"

"I'll call him, what time should he be at my house?"

"Around five would be perfect. I just hope you'll be okay with what happens."

"Don't worry Commander; Harriet needs some release and seeing I can't give it to her, who would be better than you and my little brother?"

"Okay Bud, I have to go, but have Mike at your place by five, see you later Bud."

"Thanks again Commander, and have fun!"

Harm chuckled; "Oh we will Bud, we will, bye!"

Just after four Harriet came to his office; "Ready to go Commander?"

"Yes Harriet, but I think for the rest of the night you better call be Harm." He grabbed his cover and they left for the elevator together. They rode down in awkward silence. They drove to Harriet's home in separate cars and she opened the door and he opened his trunk and pulled out a suit bag and followed her in.

"Would you like a drink Harm?"

"Ah yeah, a beer if you have one Harriet?"

She gave him the beer and led him to the living room; "Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to jump in the shower and change. I won't be long."

"Need any help washing your back?"

She smiled; "Aw I better not, I'm famished and if you join me in the shower, we may never make it out and like Bud said, I need a night out and need to blow off some steam. You can change in the bathroom off the dining room." She went up the stairs and he watched her tight ass shifting back and forth beneath her tight white skirt.

About quarter to five, there was a knock on the door. Harm went to answer it and Mike stood there dressed in a dark suit. He had a smile on his face from ear to ear.

"Come on in Mike, Harriet is freshening up and changing upstairs. She's in for one hellava night Mike, are you up for it sailor?"

"Damn right sir, I'm so nervous, I've had a thing for Harriet from the first time I laid eyes on her."

"You're in for a special treat; she's one of a kind!"

Just then Harriet came walking down the stairs, she was smiling and she giggled; "Well thank you Harm, I just hope I can live up to the praise."

Both Harm and Mike's jaws dropped when they saw how she looked. Her hair, which it normally is straight with a tiny flip at the ends, but now, her entire head was a mass of curls and waves making her look incredibly sexy.

As for her clothes, she was dressed impeccably; Harm looked her up and down. She was wearing a simple black pullover dress. It hugged her like a second skin and her large breasts were like two large grapefruits on her chest. The hem ended just above the knees, beneath that she had on a pair of sheer black stockings. On her tiny feet was a pair of high-heeled red ankle boots. The black dress showed off her pale skin and blonde hair perfectly. Around her waist was a wide red belt matching her boots.