JAG Revisited Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

"Oh fuck yeah Mac, stick it in please!" He gritted his teeth as he felt the warmth of her pussy and he sucked in his breath as she slowly lowered her body down. She rolled her eyes and bit down on her lower lip as she felt his thick cock part her thick, puffy lips and enters her slick, hot cunt. Placing her hands on his hairy chest, she settled down and began rising and lowering her body on his cock. With each downward movement, she took more and more of his cock into her womb. She smiled down at him, Bud licked his lips and in a barely audible whisper said; "Thank you Sarah, I'll never, ever forget this moment!"

He reached up and drew her down to him. Their lips met in a warm and tender kiss. It slowly grew more passionate and when Sarah opened her mouth, she accepted his tongue, just as she accepted his cock. As the kiss heated up, so did their fucking and Sarah clutched at his shoulders just as her entire body stiffened. An explosive orgasm coursed through her body and she hung on for dear life as she felt Bud thrusting up into her at a feverous pace. All of a sudden he stopped and she felt a flood of hot cum filling her tight pussy. She rained kisses all over his upper body and face and then kissed him gently; "Welcome back Bud, we missed you!"

From behind them came a loud voice; "Yeah Bud, we sure missed you. Nice to see you back in the saddle, to bad you're on the wrong mare!"

Sarah rolled off of Bud, she had nowhere to go and what made it even more awkward was the cum that was slowly dripping out of her swollen and overfilled pussy. She reached for the sheets and tried to pull them over the both of them, but Harriet stopped her; "Don't bother Colonel; I've seen it all before, just not in my marital bed before!"

"I'm so sorry Harriet, you knew I was coming over and when I called out to Bud, he called from up here to come on up."

Bud broke in; "I finally managed to make it up here and I was so horny Honey! When I heard Sarah's voice, I thought it was you and I was prepared to ravish your body, it's been so long. I was stroking big Bud and when I opened my eyes, I was petrified to see Colonel Mackenzie standing where you are instead of you. We were both beyond rational thinking and one thing led to another and we were there for each other."

Harriet shook her head from side to side; "I understand Bud, but whose been here for me. I missed you so bad the last six months; you could have waited for me."

He smiled; "Ah if I remember, didn't you have your oil changed and your tires rotated a little while ago by Commander Rabb and Mikey?"

"That was different Bud, you arranged that, I thanked you for that, but it wasn't necessary."

"It was for me, I wanted you happy and I know now I can make you happy again." He looked to Sarah and she rose up from the bed, a trickle of cum ran down her thigh as he continued; "With the help her of the Colonel, I think we can both make you very, very happy and forget the missed sex over the past six months, right Colonel?"

Sarah chuckled; "I told you it was Mac or Sarah Bud, but I agree, what do you think Harriet?" Before she could reply Sarah slid her hand along Harriet's chin and cupping the back of her head, slowly drew her to her naked body. Their lips met and were soon plastered against one another as the kiss grew more heated and their tongues darted from one mouth to the other.

Bud sat back and watched the two gorgeous women clutching at one another. Sarah looked mouthwatering in all her naked glory and Harriet looking like the perfect MILF. She was dressed so demurely, but at the same time looking so, so sexy. Harriet was wearing a hounds-tooth grey frock, beneath in was a black turtleneck blouse. What made the outfit even more appealing where the black knee-high leather high heeled boots. The frock was tight enough to show off her large breasts, tiny waist and ample hips. Her light golden hair had shown even brighter against the black of the turtleneck.

As the kiss continued, Sarah wrapped her arms around Harriet. Finding the zipper on the back of her frock, she slid it down its track to the bottom. Peeling the dress from her shoulders, she slid it off Harriet's lush figure. Kicking it aside, her hands cupped her tight ass cheeks and pulled her tighter to her body.

Harriet let out a gasp when she felt Bud's cum dripping onto her upper thighs. She broke the kiss and guided Sarah to the bed. Pushing her down, she knelt down quickly and began licking and sucking all that Bud deposited in Sarah's pussy. She sucked every last drop from her pussy and lapped up what was left on her thighs. Looking up she smacked her lips and her gorgeous green eyes looked from Sarah and then to Bud; "Mmmmm I missed my big Bud's tasty cum. I believe it tastes even better mixed with yours Colonel."

Sarah combed her fingers through Harriet's gorgeous light blonde hair' "Please Harriet, cut the Colonel shit. I think you earned the right to call me Mac, especially after licking my pussy so well, your turn!" She grabbed hold of Harriet and pulled her to her feet. Mac wrapped her strong thighs around her thighs and holding her in place, grabbed the hem of her turtleneck and tugged it upward over her full breasts and tugging harder managed to free her head from the tight blouse. She gazed at her; "Harriet, what a naughty lady, no bra?"

She blushed and replied; "Well with the turtleneck and dress, well I figured I'd go without today, give the gals a little breathing room." She let out a gasp when she felt Sarah's hands encompass them while she explained and was cut short when Mac's lips puckered up and drew one fat nipple between her lips.

Bud was already stiff once again and watched in awe as the two gorgeous women teased one another. He began stroking his cock once again and scooted over when Sarah guided Harriet to the bed. Harriet reached for her boots and Sarah stopped her and both Bud and Mac yelled out at the same time; "No don't, leave them on!"

Harriet giggled and looked over at Sarah, "Now who's the naughty lady?" She scooted over and pushed Sarah over to one side. She slid higher in the bed and pushed Bud's hand from his cock; "Here, let me help you with that."

He smiled down at her; "I'm not an invalid Harriet, I think I can stroke my own cock!"

She giggled at him, those bright green eyes twinkling up at him; "I know you can sweetie, but wouldn't you like it better if I did that. I know for a fact you surely can't wrap your lips around it like I was going to do." She stared at him; "WELL?"

He chuckled; "AW I guess you're right, I was just tired of you doing everything for me, I forgot how well you did that, please Harriet, remind me!"

She shook her head and squeezing his cock at the base, she slowly tugged at it till her hand was at the head. A drop of pearly cum oozed out and she dipped her head and flicked at it with the tip of her tongue; "Mmmm, I'm not sure if I like it better from the source or mixed with Sarah's creamy juices. I just may have to sample hers again. Oh yes, yes Sarah lick it lick it good!"

Mac had slipped between Harriet's outstretched legs, tugged her tiny thong panties from her lush thighs and was now licking wildly at her extremely tight lipped pussy. She felt her wiggle as she sucked harder on her clit. She let out a groan and slid higher. When she recaptured her clit, she looked up and saw Harriet sucking like a woman possessed on Bud's fat cock.

Harriet's tiny hand was stroking it as her head bobbed up and down so fast; her lips were a blur on Bud's cock. She slowed as she started cumming from Mac's expert licking. As she calmed down, she managed to break free from Mac's hands and mouth. She climbed up Bud's prone body and straddled his fat cock. Reaching back she lodged his cock at the portal of her dripping cunt. Lowering her voluptuous body, she let out a long groan; "Oh fuck yeah Bud, you have no idea how bad I've missed this. Now only if you're up to it, I know you are now, but if you can continue, please fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh yessssssssss Sweetie, you haven't lost your touch, just don't stop!"

He leaned forward and captured one swaying tit and as she rode him faster and harder, it was difficult for him to catch one of her bouncing tits. He reached out and grabbed one and flicking and rolling her fat nipple with his thumb, he plucked away at it and tugging at it, she leaned forward and sucked it between his lips. He cupped her bubble butt in his other hand and guided her up and down on his cock. He suddenly stiffened and let out a loud grunt; "Oh fuck yeah, my god Sarah, what the hell are you doing?" She suddenly stopped and he yelled out; "No, no don't stop! Fuck me that's incredible, just don't press too hard!"

Harriet moaned and whipped her head around to see what Sarah was doing; "Well Mac, you should keep doing it, I could feel his cock leap in my pussy and swell. Who ever knew doing something so kinky would turn him on!"

Sarah clutched at Harriet's back as she thrust her hips forward and backward on Bud's stump. She tried to be gentle, but as his bandaged stump scraped back and forth against her clit, she began to lose control. Grinding harder, she shook as she started cumming after about five minutes of humping his leg.

Bud get out a gasp, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum if the two of you don't slow down. Oh Sarah, I can't wait to have my bandage removed and feel your hot, wet cunt sliding up and down my stump!"

Harriet slapped him playfully on the chest; "Hey what do you mean Sarah? You know I could do that too Bud?"

He smiled up at her; "Yeah, I guess you could Harriet, but who'd ride my cock then?"

She giggled and smiled down at him; "I am small enough to possibly suck you and ride your leg at the same time!"

Sarah pulled on Harriet and Harriet spun around on Bud's cock; "What the Hell Harriet, it was my idea? You need to learn how to share!" She pulled her to her lush body and their tits flattened out against one another. Their lips met and as the two bountiful women, one blonde and lily white and one brunette and dark skinned kisses and caressed one another, they rode Bud faster and harder.

Harriet let out a scream and started cumming when she felt Bud's cock leap again and explode in her pussy; "Oh yeah Bud, cum in me, fill me with your hot baby batter and impregnate me again. I can feel your sperm attacking me and filling me!"

When Sarah heard her and watched her cum. She hugged Harriet harder and grinding her cunt on Bud's stump, she came too.

The two women fell to the bed and cuddled up on either side of Bud. He was totally satisfied and knew now that everything was going to be alright between him and Harriet. Sarah wasn't so bad either and hoped one day to share Harriet with Harm while he had another shot at the gorgeous brunette.

Harm reached out for Mac and she came floated into his arms. She giggled when he reached down and drew her top up and over her head. Before she could recover, he already was tugging at her shorts.

Completely naked, she did the same to him and jumping up, she ran into the bedroom. A naked Harm followed. His cock was bouncing up and down as he caught her just as she slid to the bed. He caught her by the ankles and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. Spinning her over, he pulled her even closer to the edge. He wrapped his arms around her and her huge tits flattened out against his hairy chest. His lips covered hers and they were already parted, ready to accept his. He didn't have to wait long as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

Over the next ten minutes or so, the two of them kisses and caressed one another till they were both ready for more.

Sarah broke the kiss and slid back on the bed and extended her arms waiting for him to cover her ready and willing body. She gazed up into his dark smoking eyes. She licked her lips; "Come on big boy, after all those hot stories, I need your thick, long cock deep in my juicy cunt!"

He leaned in and swept a stray lock from her forehead. He planted a soft kiss on her lips and drew back and just looked down at her.

Sarah saw the concern on his face; "What's the matter Harm, you look troubled, anything I told in my stories that bothered you? Let me tell you, you did some really kinky things with Harriet and Jennifer. I'm surprised you didn't take advantage of Coates when you had the chance."

He gave her one of his sick smiles; "Oh I did, just not at that point in time. I figured she was a little vulnerable and didn't want to break her. I just had a nagging question Mac."

She now had concern on her face and sat up slightly and propped herself up against the headboard; "What is it Harm, please tell me? I want to ease any issues you have."

He took a deep breath; "Aw well, I was wondering something. It seems in most of your sexual encounters, it looks like you like women more than men. I just need to know, when we get married, that I'll be enough for you."

She let out the breath she was holding and let out a nervous laugh; "Oh my god Harm, are you insane? Yes, I'll always like women, but only as an appetizer or a sweet dessert. Men and especially you, will always be the main course. I guess you can say I'm bi-sexual, but never want that as a regular diet. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever replace what you have and you can rest-assured I love you and will always be my priority. You know me and I know you, at least for the immediate future, we'll have extra-marital partners, but from now on and in the future, never without both of us together and knowing what is going on. That doesn't mean in the future, if we start a family or if we both agreed, we can cut-off any extra-marital hanky panky!"

He smiled down at her and planted a soft gentle kiss on her lips and pulling back whispered; "I needed to hear that. I knew that in the back of my mind, that was exactly the way it was. I just had some insecurities and needed them reinforced." He kissed her again, this time a little longer and with more passion. Drawing back he began again; "Don't get me wrong, I love watching you with women, I just needed to hear that I wasn't going to be a hindrance in your girl on girl activities."

She smiled up at him; "OH I don't think you will" She tugged at his stiff cock; "As long as you keep me full with this thing, there will be no need for a woman; or any other man." She giggled; "Just to let you know, my next story in the morning is involving another woman, just remember, it's my past, could be part of my future, but only if you agree and join in. Now enough talking, I need your cock and I need it hard and fast. Don't stop till you fill me up or shoot your cum all over me!"

Harm felt at ease with what Sarah had told him. He slid his hands up and down her legs, caressing and scraping his nails on her tender flesh. They parted willingly, but he took his time and after some time, he was petting her fat swollen cuntlips. He slid first one and then a second finger into her pussy. Twisting it around he rubbed her G-spot and Sarah was panting wildly through her mouth and was humping upward as she was on the verge of an orgasm. When Harm began strumming her clit, that did it and she started cumming hard.

Sarah fell back to the pillows and rolled her head from side to side, her long hair covered her face and she smiled up at him when he swept her hair from her face. Reaching up, she clamped her hands around the nape of his neck and tugged at him. She finally persuaded him to press his body against hers. She wrapped her arms around his strong, naked back. Raining kisses all over his neck and shoulders, she raked her nails along his back just as she felt his cock penetrate her pussy. All of the air left her lungs as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her legs came up and locked around his strong thighs. She pulled him into her deeper and her legs rose to his waist and her heels began pounding and kicking at his tight ass. Her arms and legs were moving constantly, urging him to fuck her harder. Her legs fell to the mattress and planting her feet flat on the bed, she began thrusting up to meet his urgent pounding he was giving her pussy.

Harm's hands were also active. He was matching Sarah's urgency; they went from her sleek legs, to her tight ass and up to her gorgeous tits. Cupping them, he caressed them gently. He ran his thumbs around her large areoules and strummed them. His touch got a little rougher as he plucked away at her nipples. He squeezed them harder and tugged and twisted them. Playing with them, he let go of one and recaptured it with his lips. He sucked on it and nipping on it, his hips picked up the pace and he was now pounding her harder and harder. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the bedroom.

Sarah was racing faster and faster towards an explosive orgasm. All of her actions, her hands, legs and mouth were moving about at a feverous pace and all of a sudden she froze. Every muscle in her body stiffened and she fell back to the bed and started shaking as she came so violently, she forgot to breathe. She started gasping for breath and started panting as she continued to shake.

Harm started filling her pussy with his hot cum as rope after hot stream of cum shot from his cock and filled her pussy. He clung to her as she was panting wildly and shook from her intense orgasm. The two of them hugged one another until they came down from their incredible lovemaking bout.

They finally calmed down and drifted off to sleep wrapped around each other. They were both satisfied and happy knowing they were soon to be husband and wife.

This brings us partway into season eight of ten seasons of JAG. I hope you're enjoying reading these stories as much as I enjoy writing them. Up next is Harm with Lt. Commander Tracy Manetti and Sarah seduced by Commander Beth O'Neill. Please vote and your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers