JAG Revisited Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harm put out his arm and she took it. Mike turned, he put out his arm and her mouth dropped open, she wasn't prepared to see him, but she recovered quickly. A sparkle and twinkle was in her eyes as she looked from Harm to Mike and back again; "This is a surprise Harm, did Bud set this up also?"

He nodded; "Shall we go, we have a five-thirty reservation and I know they will not hold it if we're late."

She grabbed a light wrap and Mike took it and placed it over her shoulders as he looked down at the deep cleavage trying to leap free from her bodice. "Thank you little brother, I'm going to have to find a way to thank Bud for tonight!"

Mike opened the door for Harriet and when she slipped in, her skirt rose up above the lacy black stocking top flashing Mikey a bit of bare white thighs. Closing the door, he slipped into the back seat and scooted forward and leaned over the back of the front seat and looked down over her shoulder and taking in her huge chest that tried to burst free from the top of her dress.

Harm got into the driver seat and watched Harriet close the seatbelt across her belly and the top strap cut into her chest. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. He continued to glance over and take in her large tits, even though he had them a couple of times, bare and in his mouth, he still wanted to feast on them again and soon. They made small talk and soon pulled into the exclusive French restaurant in Georgetown. The valet opened the door for Harriet and Mike and as they stepped out, another guy took Harm's keys and went to park it.

When they got to the maître d, Harm gave him his name; "Ah yes Masseur Rabb, reservation for three, right this way. They were seated in a secluded portion of the restaurant where it was romantic and the lighting was low.

There was a pianist playing romantic music quietly. Harm ordered a bottle of wine and when it arrived, Harriet drank it down rather quickly and wanted more; "Would you please refill my glass Harm, I'm rather thirsty and really nervous."

Harm smiled and refilled her glass. They ordered dinner and it went smooth. Dessert was ordered and after dinner drinks. Harriet finished her off and the pianist began playing some soft dancing music.

Mike stood and extended his hand; "I'm not the greatest dancer Harriet, but I would be honored if you'd dance with me."

She giggled and took his hand; "I'd love to Mike, excuse us Harm." They moved over to the dance floor and Harriet leaned into Mike and rested her head on his shoulder. She moaned slightly when she felt his one hand leave her waist and travel to her hip. Holding it there, he squeezed lightly and she moved closed to him. She sucked in her breath when she realized he was hard and his stiff cock was poking into her belly.

After the second song, Harm came over and tapped Mike on the shoulder; "Mind if I cut in?"

Mike smiled and gave Harriet to Harm. He went back to the table as Harriet rolled into Harm's embrace and plaster her lush body against his. She liked Mikey, but felt more comfortable on the dance floor with Harm. She moaned quietly into his ear when she felt his hands leave her back. One went to her hip as the second hand slid across her ass and cupping her tight ass cheek, he squeezed it lightly. She ground her lower body against his and she let out a gasp when she felt his huge cock poking her lower belly.

When the song ended, Harm led her back to the table, her face was flushed and she excused herself and went to the ladies room. Harm got the tab from the waiter and paid it. As soon as Harriet returned, he placed her wrap on her shoulders and ushered out to the valet station.

She leaned against Mikey as Harm dealt with the valet and soon the three of them were in the car, headed back to Harriet's home. Once there, Mike hopped out and opened the door for Harriet. The three of them entered the house, Harriet slipped off her wrap and her clutch purse. Turning to Mike and Harm she smiled weakly; "Would either of you like a drink?"

Mike shook his head and taking her by the hand tugged her by the hand towards the stairs leading to the second floor. She licked her lips and followed him. Before she reached the top of the stairs, she grabbed hold of the back of Mike's pants and tugged.

Mike stopped and turned and he let out a groan; "Oh Harriet, if you only knew how many times I've thought about you!"

She cut him off by tugging at his belt, opening his pants, she pulled down his zipper and yanked down his pants, his shorts followed right behind them. She urged him to sit on the top stair and leaning forward, she gripped his fat cock, she stroked it a couple of times and smiled to herself; "Mike was surely Bud's brother. His cock was just as thick as Bud's, but slightly shorter in length, at least so far, seeing it wasn't fully stiff yet!" She lowered her head and letting out a groan, her tongue flicked out and rolled around the fat head; "Mmmmm Mike, I love your cock. It's identical to Bud's!" Before he could reply, she opened her mouth wider and enveloped the head and took about two-thirds of him into her oral cavity. She let out a yelp when she felt the back of her dress being raised up to her hips and her tiny panties were being lowered to her ankles.

Harm managed to pull them off one red heeled boot and then the other one. Tossing it aside, he urged her legs apart and lowering his head, he buried his face between her quivering thighs. Even though she was kneeling on the carpeted stairs, she was still shaking from the intense feeling coursing through her body.

With a cock in her mouth and Harm's tongue splitting her tight lipped pussy, she was already on the verge of an orgasm. She gripped Mike's thighs tighter and sucking him totally into her mouth and throat, she gazed up at him with those incredible green eyes; she squeezed them shut and started cumming for the first time tonight. Once her orgasm waned, she slowly drew her head upward and allowed his cock to pulse in her hand. She stroked it several times and seeing him shake, took the head back into her mouth, just in time. He started squirting his hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed fast and often. She didn't allow a drop to slip out. Once he was finished, she popped him out of her mouth and one pearly drop oozed from the tip. She sucked it into her mouth.

Harriet struggled to her feet, on wobbly legs she took the last couple of steps to the top of the landing. She looked back and she giggled, Harm's face was covered in her cum juices, but she also noticed he didn't seem to care. She let out a shriek when she saw him dart up the rest of the stairs and chase her into the bedroom.

Harm caught her just as she placed one knee on her mattress. He pulled her back against him and hugged her tightly. Falling to the bed, he rolled over onto his back and she was pressed against his chest and stiff cock.

Mike came stumbling into the room, he yanked at his pants and shorts, but his shoes got in the way. In frustration, he toed off his shoes and finally got his pants and shorts off. Pulling off his socks, he removed his suit jacket and ripped off his tie. Pulling his button-up shirt up and over his head without unbuttoning it, he stood naked before the laughing and giggling couple on the bed.

Harriet struggled free and knelt between the prone, fully dressed Harm and the naked Mike, standing before her. Her eyes grew wide as she sucked in he breath when Mike reached out pulled off the red belt about her body. He gripped the hem of her dress and in one swift motion, pulled it up and off her lush body. She knelt there before the two of them dressed only in black, sheer thigh-hi stockings, red high heeled boots and a black demi-bra that lost the battle as her fat nipples poked out over the top of her overstuffed bra.

Harm was busy untying her boots and tugging them off, tossed them to the floor. He heard Harriet let out another shriek when he reached up, with one swift twist of his fingers, her bra went slack and Mike tugged it from her body. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back to the bed. He slid both thigh-hi stockings off her shapely legs and feet. He motioned to Mike and he slid to the bed and held Harriet down, even though she wasn't struggling...yet!

Harm took one of her stockings and tying it around her ankle. He did the same to the other one. She began to wiggle now, knowing something was up. Before she could react, he tied one ankle around one foot post. He had to capture the other leg, Harriet now knowing what was happening. He caught the other foot and tied it to the other foot post.

Harriet was struggled now and Mike laid his naked body over her equally naked form. He looked up to Harm who was pulling off his tie and grabbing one of her hands, tied it around her wrist and the headboard post.

Harm pointed to the floor; "Mike reach over there and grab your tie, I'll hold her down!" He leaned over and held her, but she wasn't struggling now, she knew it was fruitless. He grabbed the tie Mike handed him and tying it around her other wrist, he secured it to the other headboard post.

Harriet was now spread-eagled wide on the bed. Her eyes were smoking with lust. She knew what was coming and she was dripping just imagining what these two men were going to do to her waiting and willing body. She looked at Harm as he slowly removed his clothes and she sucked in her breath and bit her lower lip when she saw his huge cock come into view. Even though she had seen it several times and her body had accepted it over and over again. She groaned in anticipation of experiencing it yet again. She tore her gaze from Harm and looked at the slimmer, trimmer Mike Roberts. She licked her lips remembering how he tasted and felt in her mouth. She looked back to Harm who was now moving on the bed, totally naked.

Harm knelt at the head of the bed, scooting closer; he grabbed a handful of her sexy, curly blonde hair and turning her head to one side. He hovered over her and fed her his fat cock. He sucked in his breath when he felt and saw her pretty little mouth, covered in bright red lipstick, open and envelope the cock he was offering her.

Harriet desperately wanted to wrap her hands around it and stroke it. Being tied up, she had to make due with her lips and tongue. She increased her pressure using her lips, her tongue flicked out and ran around the thick shaft and whenever she took him balls deep, her tongue flicked out and teased his balls.

Mike hovered over her and just looked down at her body squirming and tugging at the binds that held her. He was living his dream, he was about to lick her juicy pussy and after that, he knew he was going to fuck her pussy and maybe even her ass. All of the times he stood off to one side so Bud or Harriet could see him. He would just stare at her and take in her exquisite body, hoping one day he would get the chance to just see her naked body. Now as he knelt over her, he slowly sank down and planted hot, wet kisses on her luscious legs. Beginning at her knees, he worked his way up her squirming legs. Nipping and sucking at the tender flesh of her inner thighs, he inhaled her intoxicating scent. His nose nudged her tight lipped pussy and they parted slightly. His mouth latched onto her luscious pussy and making a motorboat sound, she squirmed even more and groaned around Harm's cock that was still buried deep in her throat.

Harriet tugged at her wrist restraints and she was frustrated, she wanted to bury Mike's tongue deep in her pussy and at the same time, she wanted to clutch at Harm's tight ass cheeks and drive him even deeper into her throat.

Mike didn't need any coaxing; he started running his tongue up and down, up and down her tight lipped cunt. He sank deeper and deeper in her oozing hole. He reached under her and palmed her bountiful ass cheeks. Pulling her upward, he was now feasting on her cunt. He stabbed at her bubbly hole and at the same time sucked greedily at her juices. He had a tough time holding onto her as she humped his face and at the same time, rolled her hips from side to side as she tried to force his entire head into her hole. As she thrashed around, his hand under her found her tight puckered hole and when his fingertip found it's mark, he felt her stiffen and then let out a loud grunt as he shoved his finger into her asshole up to the second knuckle.

Harriet tensed up and ripping her mouth from Harm's cock, she let out a loud gurgling scream as she started cumming from Mike's tongue, her second oral orgasm tonight. She tried to squeeze her thighs around his head and his slender youthful body.

Mike struggled out from between her juice covered thighs and slowly worked his way up her heaving body. He looked up and saw Harriet's smoky green eyes locked on his, he held her gaze as he planted hot kisses along her belly. He played with the undersides of her heavy tits. Moving between them, he teased her as he moved higher and let this fat cock scrape across her knees and lower thighs.

She was squirming again, she was frustrated, she needed a cock in her pussy. She loved the extended foreplay, cumming twice from Harm and Mike's tongue, but she needed a cock buried deep in her pussy and wanted it hard and as deep as possible. She needed her itch scratched and was at wits end with a loud grunt spat out; "Alright you two, enough of the teasing, please, someone fuck me and fuck me hard and fast!!"

Mike smiled up at her and holding her gaze, his tongue flicked out and ran around and around and around her puckered nipple, first one and then the other. Slowing drawing one fat tip in-between his lips, he heard her groan and her eyes rolled back in her head and she squeezed them shit tight. Mike found his mark and slowly sank his cock into her weeping pussy. He pulled back slightly when he felt Harriet thrust her hips upward as she tried to take more of his cock into her.

Harriet's eyes popped open and they were blazing; "God damn you mother fucker! Stop teasing me and fuck me! I need it deep, hard and as fast as you can. We can take it slower later, but right now you better fuck me hard Mike or I'm telling Bud how you teased me!"

He chuckled; "I don't know if you know Harriet, but I'm doing exactly what Bud told me to do! He wanted me to tease you and make you suffer and beg for it!"

"Ohhh Shit, I'm going to kick that mother fucker's ass! Now stop teasing and fuck me Mike, fuck me hard and fast! Ohhhhhhhh godddd, yes, yes just like that, deeper, deeper Mike! Fuck the shit out of me!"

Mike was dripping sweat all over Harriet as he pounded her so hard, her binds at the ankles pulled tight with each thrust. He was getting close and when he felt Harriet tense up and clutch at his cock, he lost it too. Pulling out of her, her cunt made an obscene slurping sound. He clamored up her shaking body and wrapping his cock around her huge swaying tits, he began shooting ropes of hot cum all over her upper chest and onto her neck and face.

Harriet let out a shriek when she felt and saw him cum shooting out of his cock and bathing her in his creamy cum. She yanked her mouth off of Harm's cock and dipped her head as she tried to catch some of his creamy mixture. All of a sudden she stiffened, her eyes grew wide as saucers and she let out a scream that could be heard a mile away.

When Harriet pulled her mouth off of Harm, he slid down and immediately climbed between her thighs. Harm found her sopping pussy, it was oozing her own cum from her intense orgasms, he drove into her splayed pussy with one vicious thrust. He held onto her hips as she tried to pull away from his invading monstrous cock, but with her legs still bound, she had nowhere to go. After a few intense moments, he felt her settle in and slowly began arching her hips as she met his thrusts with ones of her own.

Harriet was completely exhausted, but never felt so alive or totally satisfied. She stared up into Harm's dark eyes after Mike rolled off of her. Even though drinking down some of Mike's cum, she was parched and luckily for her Mike took note of this. She was rolling her head from side to side as she felt yet another strong orgasm building deep in her belly.

Mike suddenly came back and kneeling down beside her, he tried to offer her a glass of water with a straw. He smiled when her eyes twinkled in appreciation and saw the glass quickly empty. He placed the glass on the end table and he watched her jump when he placed a cool, wet washcloth on her neck. He lovingly wiped his cum from her chest, neck and face. Once clean, he leaned down and planted a hot wet kiss on her lips.

Harriet was shocked and in awe by the gentle and loving gesture performed by Mikey. She returned his kiss with a lot more passion then he was giving her. The kiss grew stronger and she groaned into his mouth as she felt an impending orgasm course through her weak body. She watched as Mike's lips left hers and leaning down, he plucked away at her huge swaying tits. She giggled slightly as he missed them a couple times. Harm was pounding away at her so hard, her tits were difficult to capture.

Mike finally caught one and after sucking on it for a while, pulled away to allow Harm easier access to her body. He climbed off the bed and gently removed the stockings from around her ankles.

Harriet immediately wrapped her sweat covered legs around Harm's equally sweaty body and kicking his ass and thighs with the heels of her feet, urged him on even more.

Harm was beyond any control any longer. He wanted and needed to cum and cum bad. He gripped her by the knees and lifting high in the air. He was nearly standing as he now began plummeting in and out of her wet fucked cunt. Her cunt was facing the ceiling as he drove downward into her. Up and down, up and down he went as he now held her legs together at the ankles in one hand. Letting out a loud groan as if someone was gutting a bear, he drove into her one more time and holding it there, he exploded sending buckets of cum into her womb. He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard or for so long.

Harriet went into yet another explosive orgasm that never seemed to end as she felt Harm's cock expand and explode in her well-worn pussy. She was exhausted, but never felt so satisfied in her entire like. She looked to Mike; "Please untie my hands Mikey!"

He did just that and she wrapped her arms around Harm and hugged him hard against her body. Having her legs free after Harm let them go; she wrapped them around him also and just clung to him as she slowly came down from the best and most intense orgasm she ever experienced.

Little did she know the night was anything but over. After she calmed down and she felt the emptiness when Harm slowly drew his cock from her body. She clung to Mike and Harm, but was shaken from her glow of satisfaction.

Mike climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom, he came out with a smile on his face and grabbing her by her sore wrist, he urged her to her feet. She nearly collapsed; her legs were that weak, but holding onto Mike, she was led to the bathroom where she was quickly pulled into the steaming hot shower.

She let out a shriek when he pulled her under the hot spray and her sweaty head was drenched by the pulsating shower head. She slowly regained her strength, all along clinging to Mike. She was smiling from ear to ear as he washed every square inch of her lush body. He spent an extra amount of time on her huge tits, her bubble butt and her aching pussy.

Just as she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips, the shower door opened and Harm stepped in; "Do you two mind a third? Harriet got me going so hard, I imagine sweat was pouring out of every pore in my body!"

Harriet giggled; "More the merrier Harm, I'm almost finished with Mikey here; I imagine you're next right?"