JAG Revisited Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off; "I'll change the sheets Harriet, if we're going for round two, I think it would be nicer not lying in all that sweat and cum."

She giggled again; "Thanks Mike, you're a doll, I'll be sure to thank you properly when I get out of here!" She let out a howl when Harm grabbed her by the hips and spun her around to face her. She stared up and him and as his lips came down to capture hers, he hand reached out and began soaping up his already stiff cock.

The two of them stayed in the shower until all of the hot water was used up. As the water turned cold, they hopped out of the shower and both grabbing large fluffy towels, began drying one another off.

Harriet was giggling and laughing as Harm toweled her hair dry. Her entire body swayed and staggered about the bathroom as he roughly did this. All of a sudden he stopped and tossed aside the towel. He combed his fingers through her damp locks and closing his fist in it, he tipped her face upward. He looked down at those sparkling green eyes and letting out a tiny groan, he lowered his lips to hers.

Harriet was waiting for his lips. She parted hers and as they met, their tongue flicked out and they were soon locked in a heated embrace. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his stiff cock poking her in the belly. Her huge swaying tits crushed against his hairy chest as she clutched at his broad shoulders with her tiny hands.

Harm finally drew away from her; both of them licked their swollen lips from the intense kiss. He leaned down and swiftly drew her up into his arms and carried her out of the bathroom to the freshly made and turned down bed. Placing her down in the center of the bed, both men, with stiff cocks stared down at her.

She looked from Harm to Mike and back again. They were on either side of the bed; she reached out her arms to both of them and was greeted by both of them kneeling beside her, waiting for her to make the first move. She was grinning from ear to ear again. She flopped down on her back and quickly looked from one guy to the other. She started laughing as they closed in on her and when they climbed up onto the mattress, her laughing ceased.

Harm flopped down onto the bed and had his head near her waist and his feet near the headboard. He reached out and grabbed hold of her by the hips and rolled her over and before she knew it, she was lying flat on his body, her head was poised over his straining cock and when she wiggled her hips, she in all accounts ground her freshly washed and scented pussy over his mouth and nose. Without any coaxing, she gripped his cock in both of her tiny hands and stroked it up and down as slow as she could. Lowering her head, her tongue poked out and ran around and around the fat head. She stopped and with her mouth just an inch or so from his cockhead, she opened her mouth and allowed a long, hot stream of saliva to flow from her mouth and covering his cockhead and running down his shaft, she started to stroke it once again. She lowered her face and caught the head between her lips. Taking the first couple of inches into her oral cavity, she sucked hard. Her cheeks drew in and it was evident she was sucking hard. Her cheeks were concaved and she slowly sank another inch or two onto his cock. Releasing her tight hold on his cock, her tongue now began to flick up and down and around and around the slick shaft.

Harm was humping his hips up and down; he had some very experienced cocksuckers blowing him. Meg Austin, Alison Krennick and even Sarah Mackenzie, Harriet Sims was quickly moving up the ladder to join those three in great cocksuckers.

Harm was going to give as good as he was receiving. Clutching at her gorgeous ass, he massaged those luscious cheeks and pulled them apart and let them go. He did this over and over again and in doing so, caused her tight lipped pussy to part and smile at him. He planted his tongue at the gap between her asshole and pussy. He flicked his tongue out and teased the flesh there. He slid upward to the base of her pussy and stabbing at it, he sank into her quickly drooling cunt. Sinking deeper, he painstakingly slowly slid upward. As he swept up towards her clit, he sank even deeper into her pussy. By the time he reached her clit, she was quivering from his intense tongue-fucking. He continued to part her ass cheeks and his finger came in contact with her asshole. Harm quickly pulled away, he came in contact with Mike's fat cock and he moved as if his fingers were burnt. He concentrated on her cunt and was soon drinking down her juices that his tongue urged out of her pussy.

Mike was poised behind Harriet's luscious ass and when he sat back and watched Harm eat her pussy, he stroked his cock, he was drooling seeing Harm part her lush ass cheeks and her puckered hole winked at him over and over again. He snapped and kneeling up, gripped his stiff cock and came in contact with Harm's finger. It moved away immediately and he was there, the head of his cock at the entrance to her asshole. Pushing forward, he heard Harriet let out a loud grunt and when she tried to move away, Mike grabbed hold of her hips and holding her firmly, he applied more pressure and the fat head popped past the tight elastic ring of her tight asshole. He shoved forward and he sank deeper into her ass. He held it there allowing Harriet to become accustomed to his cock. He heard her groaning continually now and her head bobbed faster and faster on Harm's cock. He began fucking her slow and steady, he loved how tight her ass was and knew at this pace he could fuck forever, especially after cumming already all over her face and neck.

Harm was as hard as a pipe. He loved how Harriet was sucking him, but he wanted more. He twisted under her, not wanting to get too close to Mike who was fucking inches from his face. He slid out from under her and when he did, Harriet fell to the bed and Mike's cock popped out of her ass. Harm directed Mike to lie on his back and once he did, he pulled at Harriet.

She clamored over Mike, but stopped as she stared at Harm's huge cock. She shook her head; "Oh no Harm, I'm not taking that monster up my ass, but I do want it in me again!" She twisted around on the balls of her feet and leaning back, planting her hands flat on either side of Mike's chest. Looking back at him she bit her lower lip; "Come on Mike, I'm waiting for you to stick it back in my ass. I think you'll love this position, our hands will be free to do whatever your heart desires!"

He smiled broadly and gripping his cock, he placed it at the entrance to her puckered hole. He felt her jerk slightly and then began to lower her body. He heard the air leave her lungs and she let out a loud groan as her ass gobbled up his entire cock.

She spread her legs and using her feet, she urged Mike to spread his legs too. This gave Harm a wide path to climb in board and slip that monstrous cock of his into her weeping pussy. With her legs spread, her arms way back behind her, she ground her ass harder against Mike, sending his cock even deeper into her ass. Her head whipped around as she felt Harm brush his cock up and down her slit. She nodded and her mouth hung open as she watched Harm slip his cock into her. Her eyes went wider and wider as she watched his cock slowly into her body. She rose up on her feet, meeting Harm and took the remaining couple of inches into her womb. She wrapped her arms around his hard-muscled body and at the same time rose and lowered her body on Mike's cock.

Harm grabbed hold of Harriet's legs and forced her back against Mike's belly and chest. Holding her legs out wide, he began pumping in and out of her and was amazed she had the strength to hump up and down on Mike's cock.

Mike wasn't laying still either, he drove his hips up and down sending as much of his cock into her ass as possible. There wasn't much space seeing Harm had her plastered against his body. He had his hands free and they seemed to be everywhere at once. He caressed her ass cheeks squashed against him; he ran them up and down her tapered back and into her damp blonde locks. He slid them down her shoulders and cupping her large swaying tits; he mauled them, tugged at her large nipples and thumbed her large puckered areoules.

Harriet was in heaven, she had already experienced a tiny orgasm when Harm entered her. She felt an even stronger one building quickly as she rode the two cock and they played with her entire body. Her head whipped around and she was panting wildly through her mouth. She clutched at Harm's strong arms and digging her nails into them, she let out a loud scream and started cumming. She came so hard, she started squirting, covering Harm's entire crotch. When she felt this, she bucked even harder and her orgasm intensified and she shook and fell back against Mike.

Harm was free to pound into her as he wanted and picking up the speed, he drove into her so hard, he shoved Mike's cock into her ass even deeper. He let out a loud grunt and started to shoot his spunk into her pussy. He came so hard and for so long, it began to spill out her cunt and onto Mike's cock and balls. He fell back, slipping out of her and a river of cum flowed from her pussy.

Mike was now free to fuck her ass easier. He rolled her over onto her belly. He began fucking her ass hard and fast. Harm's cum lubricated her ass even more and this helped him to fuck her even faster. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulling back, he pulled her harder against his invading cock. He fucked her so fast it was almost a blur. He slapped her ass and shoving one more time, he held it in deep and started to fill her bowels with his hot cum.

Harriet felt him shooting in her and even though she was weak as a newborn kitten, she tried to wiggle. She came one more time and fell exhausted to the crumpled sheets beneath her.

After a few minutes, they uncoupled and the two men gathered the well-fucked Harriet in their arms. She fell asleep in their arms.

During the night, she regained her strength and sucked Harm off. She started in on Mike and once he was stiff as a board, she mounted him and fucked him till they both came.

Falling back to sleep, they woke Harriet just as the sun was rising. They fucked her over and over again till mid-morning. They took a shower together, fucked her there and dragged her back to the bedroom where they spent a couple more hours filling all three of her holes with cock and cum.

As Mike and Harm dressed, they both smiled and gave one another a high-five. They covered the cum coated Harriet with a sheet and blanket and left. They gave her the fuck of her life and knew she would be satisfied till Bud got on his feet, better yet, between her thighs.

"My god Harm that was amazing! Harriet must have dreamt of sucking and cumming for the next several nights. I know if I experienced what she did, I surely would."

"Let me tell you Mac, I was so worn out, I called in sick on Monday and this all happened Friday night and Saturday morning and afternoon."

I can relate, my next story was in that same bedroom and also involved Harriet. My god, she's such a slut and looking at her in the office in her Naval Uniform, she looks so sweet and innocent, what an act she can put on. Are you ready for my next story?"

He chuckled; "I sure am, you peeked my interest, I can't wait, come on! I'm so fucking horny, after this one, look out, I'm going to fuck your brains out Sarah!"

She giggled; "Promises, promises Harm, I'm going to hold you to that. Okay here we go, hang onto your hat!"

Bud was discharged from the hospital and when he saw the house in person Harriet had purchased without his approval. He was in awe and although it was more than they could afford by themselves, he loved it.

Harriet helped him from the car and tried to help him up the stairs; "Please Harriet, I'm going to have to do this for the next thirty years, let me do it myself."

She hurried up the stairs and opened the door for him and she was beaming from ear to ear as he entered and looked around. He was pleasantly surprised and liked it.

When he entered the living room, he saw a new huge wide screen television. She had also set up a bed for him in the livingroom. Little A.J. came into the room; "Come on Daddy, come upstairs and see my room!"

He looked sad instantly and Harriet saw this; ""Honey, why don't you go upstairs and play in your room. Daddy's a little tired now, how about later?"

"Okay Mommy, see you later Daddy!" He ran upstairs and Bud went into the living room and sat on the bed.

Over the next several weeks he spent the majority of his time there in the living room, on the computer with Jennifer Coates and trying to get Tiner to give him some work to fill his boring days. Other than that he travels back and forth to the hospital for therapy.

One day after a few more weeks of being in the living room, he hobbles past the stairs leading to the bedrooms; "Fuck it, it's now or never!" He placed his crutches on the stairs and starts up the stairs. One step at a time, he climbs the stairs. He stops several times resting and trying to endure the pain in his legs. After half-an-hour, he makes it up and enters the bedroom and was in awe of the bedroom. It had a great view of the backyard and has a fireplace.

All of a sudden he has an idea. He was horny as hell, especially after hearing how Harm and Mikey took care of Harriet. He hasn't had sex in over six months and he's determined that tonight is the night he gets back in the saddle. Turning back the comforter, he strips off his clothes and climbs into the bed. He turns on the television and waited patiently for Harriet to return home. She's off today and told him she wouldn't be too late.

About an hour later Sarah pulled up at the home of Bud and Harriet Roberts. She came to the door and knocked, but doesn't get an answer. She knows Bud's home, she checked with Harriet earlier. She opened the door and went in to see how Bud is doing. She yells out; "Hello, Bud are you here?"

Bud was upstairs; he dozed off waiting for her and was awaken by Sarah's voice. He yells out; "I'm up here waiting for you!"

Thinking nothing of it, she thought Harriet called him to tell him Mac may pop in. She climbs the stairs and peaks in and she sucks in her breath. Bud his laying there, naked, his eyes are closed and he's stroking his fat cock. It's as stiff as she's ever seen a cock. If she only knew he hasn't had sex in six months, she may go running down the stairs. She slowly enters the room; she too is horny seeing she hadn't had sex since she hooked up with Sturgis a couples months ago. She clears her throat and smiles at him.

Bud opens his eyes and seeing Mac there instead of Harriet, he rolled over to hide himself and nearly fell off the bed.

Sarah rushed the bed and caught him just in time. Grabbing hold of him by the hip, she dragged him back onto his back. She stood there and they were both caught off guard. She stepped back and watched as Bud grabbed hold of the comforter and began to draw it up onto his naked body.

Sarah took a step closer to him and in a low whisper replied; "Don't Bud, don't cover up, I want to see you!"

He looked confused and followed her gaze and a tiny smile crossed his lips. She was staring at his cock, not his half missing leg. Throwing the comforter back he replaced his hand on his cock and returned to stroking it.

Sarah took yet another step closer and her slender leg was pressed up against the mattress; "Ah Bud, would you like some help with that? I've been told I'm not half bad!"

He chuckled; "I know Colonel Mackenzie, if you remember, you've tested this guy out a couple times before."

She laughed out loud; "I guess I did, I'm not sure you remembered, and please call me Mac or Sarah when we're not in uniform."

It was his turn to laugh; "Ah Colonel, I mean Sarah, how could you think I could forget any of those times? I lost part of my leg, not my mind!"

She threw her head back and laughed out louder; "I guess you're right, I never forgot them either!" She sat down on the edge of the bed and placed her hand on his hairy chest. She slowly slid her hand across his chest to his furthest nipple and ran her slender finger around it.

Bud closed his eyes and let out a tiny moan.

Sarah pulled back; "Are you sure it's okay Bud?"

He nodded; "Again Sarah; I lost part of my leg, and it isn't connected to my chest. It just feels so good to have a female touch me again. Harriet has been a little skittish and I've missed her touch, hell any female's touch!"

She smiled weakly at him; "Then I guess it's okay to do this huh?" She leaned over and placed a soft wet kiss on his lips and he arched his back to make greater contact. She pulled back and giggled; "Slow down Bud, I'm not going anywhere and I intend to bring back all of those feelings you've missed for so long!" She slid a little lower on the bed and began to plant hot, wet kisses along his neck and ear. She tugged gently at his earlobe and felt him shutter and groan again. Her lips moved on to his shoulder and where she first touched him. It was her turn to let out a tiny moan as she kissed his nipple and ran her tongue around it. She felt Bud's fingers comb through her soft silky tresses and urged her lower.

Sarah took her time, she moved to the other nipple and teased it and nipped at it. She rose up and got off the bed. She was dressed in a silky burgundy blouse with a lot of flowers all over it. Below that she was dressed it tailored tan, form fitting slacks. They molded her thighs and tight ass perfectly. She smiled down at him once again as her fingers went to the buttons on her blouse; "Seeing you haven't had the touch of a female lately, I guess you're anxious to see one naked too, am I right?"

He nodded vigorously; "You got that right Sarah, please don't tease me, remember I'm a handicapped veteran!" He started laughing when he said that; "Please take pity on the invalid!"

She laughed; "Oh so you're going to play that card huh? Well we can't have that now, can we?" She had half of the buttons open and soon had the entire blouse undone. She pulled the blouse out of the tight slacks and let it slip from her shoulders and to the floor behind her. She deftly popped open her tight black lace bra and it too slipped from her lush body and landed on her blouse. She reached up and caressed her full, firm tits. She thumbed both nipples and tugged at them. She let out a tiny moan, closed her eyes and licked her lips; "Would you like to touch them Bud, feel them and taste them?" Without waiting for an answer, she knelt back on the bed and offered her gorgeous tits to him.

Like a fish to water, Bud immediately began licking, sucking, caressing and damn near devoured her tits. He couldn't get enough of them. He concentrated on one for a few minutes and when he left it for the other one, it was covered in bite marks, the nipple was so tight, it nearly exploded and it was dripping with his saliva. When he moved to the other one, he let out a loud grunt, Sarah was ready to explore and her hand slid down his body and closed tightly around his thick, swollen shaft. The harder he sucked and nipped at her tit, the harder she tightened her grip on his cock and stroked it even faster.

Sarah was beyond ready and breaking free from his mouth, she slid lower on the bed and staring up at him with those smoking dark eyes, she felt him shiver. She made him groan when her mouth opened and enveloped the head of his cock in her warm, wet mouth. She immediately began bobbing up and down at a voracious pace. Sucking and slurping all she could. With his cock so thick, she soon had an aching jaw. Popping her mouth off of it, she gripped the saliva covered cock in her hand and began stroking it as her tongue whipped out and teased the underside and tip over and over again. She was more than ready and kneeling up, she tore open her slacks and in one swift motion, slid her slacks and panties off her shapely butt and down her legs. Kicking them aside, she straddled his legs and making sure she didn't apply too much pressure to his injured leg, gripped his cock; "Are you ready for this Bud? Are you sure you can handle all of this activity?"