Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody and Erica were poring over something on the computer. I simply strode past them, curtly informing the two admins that I was going out for a couple of hours and would be back late in the afternoon. Then it was a short cab ride to Kwong's apartment building.

Upon arrival, Edward simply took my jacket and then escorted me directly to the guest room. Two minutes after that, Taylor strode in wearing nothing but a silk teddy and a skimpy thong.

A few minutes after that, Taylor was moaning, "Spank me again..."

With my hands gripping her hips and my cock rhythmically plunging in and out of her juicy snatch, Taylor rapidly climbed up to orgasm, shrieking loud enough that I swore I could heard her scream echoing down the hallway. And when she came down from her high, she slowly stopped and I sat back on my heels, resting for a moment and ducking my head down to take a taste of her feminine juices. I reveled in the power trip as my goddess wriggled her sensitive clit on my tongue.

"Ooh, you're almost as good at that as Charlotte..." Taylor giggled, craning her head around and flashing her eyes at me.

"I can't help it. You taste so delicious." I moved back and kissed the globes of her asscheeks. "Mm... and you have a PERFECT ass..." I rubbed it lovingly.

"Do you wanna fuck it?" Taylor grinned.

"Hm?" I sat up.

"Fuck my ass, Jeffrey. Sink your big, fat cock up my little asshole. I want to feel your spunk swimming around in my bowels."

"Holy shit!" I gasped, my eyes wide in disbelief. My goddess, my dream, was asking me to bugger her ass.

She wriggled the object of my desire in my direction and then pointed to the nightstand with her left hand. "There should be a bottle of lube in the drawer."

I'd been backing away from my orgasm after Taylor's climax, and my cock had softened slightly while I was licking her. But now I was back at full mast and my hard dick wobbled in the air as I clambered over to the nightstand. I fondly remembered the blindfold and handcuffs in there, but rooted around until I retrieved the lube. Sitting back up, I poured a healthy dollop into my hands and started rubbing them for warmth.

"Don't baby me, Jeffrey. Oil yourself up and then just shove the nozzle into my ass and squeeze. I can't wait any longer to feel your dick up my tight asshole!"

I was dizzy again. I don't think anyone's mind is set up to be blown this many times. Taylor was absofrigginlutely the sexiest, naughtiest, most seductive vixen in the frikkin' universe. I did as she said, coating myself and then squirting a few globs of lube directly through her anus.

She wriggled her hips at me again as I settled into position, nudging my mushroom head forward and gasping when it popped through her sphincter more easily than I'd expected. Taylor then backed herself up, impaling me to the hilt up her rear entrance. "Fuuuuuck!" she growled.

I just breathed shallow breaths, trying to absorb every little sensation, for certainly this would be the last time I would ever feel something like this again.

Still on her knees, Taylor ground her ass against me, carving my rod inside her bowels as she panted lustfully. And then she sat up straight, her back arching to me as she reached around, grabbed both my hands, and planted my palms on her round tits.

I still had some lube on my palms, and she directed me to begin rubbing her. My fingers took over from there, instinctively squeezing and massaging her mammaries while she began to buck her ass back at my dick.

We were almost vertical, kneeling on the bed with Taylor between my thighs as we humped each other. I used her slickened tits as handholds to guide Taylor's gyrations, experimenting to find every possible angle with my dick up her ass.

Taylor's mouth gaped open the whole time as she whimpered and panted constantly, her eyelids fluttering as she soaked up the pleasurable pain while I split her asshole wide open. And I was just enjoying the ride.

Taylor's ass was so tight, so hot, and I felt like I was melting in a sauna from the heat. I had no concept of control, and I already felt my orgasm boiling in my balls.

"Oh, Taylor! Oh, Taylor!" I groaned.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass. Cornhole the hell out of me, Jeffrey!"

"Taylor! Taylor!" I whimpered just before the bubbling explosion inside of me let loose.

"Cum! Cum in my ass!" She cried.

And then I detonated. Volley after volley of jism flew out of me, blasting away into Taylor's rectum while she continually wriggled her butt in my crotch. I felt the blissful relief settling into my brain after the third shot and then I felt her internal squeeze as Taylor found a release of her own.

Like a locomotive coming to a halt, we pulsed in unison, bouncing up and down but moving slower and slower and slower until my butt hit the bed and we stopped, my cock still embedded up Taylor's backdoor.

My muscles relaxed and my head lolled forward onto Taylor's shoulder, and she simply clutched my palms to her big tits as we both panted for oxygen. Then Taylor laughed, "Thanks for coming... and for cumming..."

"My pleasure," I answered her honestly.

***

The residue from her scented shampoo gave off a wonderful fragrance. The feel of her body molded to mine, as if there were a trillion points of skin-to-skin contact between us, was absolutely incredible. Our simple embrace felt almost as pleasurable as my greatest orgasm. She smelled so good and I never wanted to let her go; but when Taylor released her grip behind my back, I knew I had to.

Still, I didn't let her completely out of my grasp. I just leaned back and looked into her royal blue eyes. "Taylor, why are you doing this? With me?"

"What, fucking? Because it feels good. Why? Do you want to stop or something?"

"No, no!" I said hurriedly. "But... where is this going?"

"Jeffrey..." she reached her hand up and rubbed my cheek. "This isn't going anywhere. I thought you knew that. I love Johnny."

I sighed. "I... I do, I do." My mind went back over something Melody had said. "But... we can't just keep screwing forever without it meaning *something*."

"It won't be forever, Jeffrey. Things will be very different once I'm married. Maybe we can still continue, maybe not. But let's not think about that right now, okay? Just enjoy it for what it is."

"Right, right."

She leaned in and kissed me softly. It was a tender kiss, more affectionate that passionate. And before she pulled away she gave me a firm hug. "You're a great guy, Jeffrey. I've already found the one for me, but you'll make some pretty young thing very happy one day."

Taylor's eyes clicked to the side rapidly and for a second, it was like a lightbulb went off in her head. She quickly looked right back at me with an excited expression on her face.

"What?" I was just a little nervous at the eager look in Taylor's eyes.

"Nothing... architect... I just can't believe I didn't think of it before."

"Huh?"

"Oh, you'll see..."

***

-- KAITLYN --

"Hi, Taylor!" I gushed into the phone. "Are you getting lonely without John? Do you need me to come cheer you up?"

"No, no, kitten," Taylor laughed. "I'm doing just fine."

"Hmph, no fair," I pouted. "*Some* people don't have pretty personal assistants to keep them company when John goes away on business. I'm going CRAZY around here." For the umpteenth time I wished Lindsay hadn't moved away.

"Actually, that's why I'm calling," Taylor said in a sultry voice. "There's a... a friend of mine I think you should meet."

"Friend?" I heard the catch in Taylor's voice. "How intimately do you know this friend?"

Taylor started laughing again. "Well... how can I put this delicately... he just creamed a gallon of spunk up my ass twenty minutes ago."

"THAT'S 'delicately'?" I giggled. "Well if *you're* already using him, then why are you calling me?"

"Well for one, I can't keep him. And two, I think you and he might have something in common. I can certainly vouch for his bedroom prowess. Some girl has taught him well."

"In common?" My mind flickered back as I pondered what she could mean by that. "Wait, is he the design architect you were asking John permission to seduce?"

"That's the one."

"Is he cute?" The last guy Taylor tried to push in my direction was built like a Mack Truck but had the face of a Mack Truck as well.

"Cute enough, I think." Taylor's voice was a little wishy-washy on that point. "Seems more of a brain than brawn, honestly. But think of it this way, kitten. Even if you don't want to screw him, he'll probably have some architectural connections. Couldn't hurt for your career, Miss I-wanna-design-skyscrapers."

"I've got classes tomorrow. How about the day after?"

"I'll call you."

***

-- JEFFREY --

"You take a shower or something?" Erica asked as I walked back into the office. My hair was indeed still damp after my quick shower at Taylor's place.

"Something like that," I shrugged and then went into my office.

"Oh, you're back," Melody stood up from my desk. She motioned to the computer. "I was just looking for the guest house file."

"No need to explain," I waved her off. It was no problem. Nothing could be a problem. After one of the greatest orgasms of my life, there were few things in this world that could ruin my mood.

Melody stood up straight and folded her arms across her chest. In a stern, lecturing voice, she said, "Jeffrey, where were you?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. THAT was one of them.

I sighed. "That's really none of your business, now is it?"

I saw the flare of anger rise up in Melody's eyes, and she tightened her arms around her torso while grinding her teeth. But she tamped down on her anger and sighed. "Fine, fine. I don't own you. I can guess anyways. Look, we need to talk. Alright? I'm not going to give you some righteously hurt speech. We just need to talk, okay?"

Last night we'd fought over my supposed infidelity to a non-exclusive relationship and Melody subsequently walked out. Today, Melody had went and gotten herself reassigned by Sheldon so that we would no longer be working together. But she and I had never sat down and resolved where we would go from now on. She was right, we needed to talk.

I sighed and checked my watch. Then I looked over to Melody, who was standing tensely with her toes kind of pinched together. I was expecting her to be angry that I'd gone to visit Taylor, but instead she just looked nervous as hell, a rare thing for a girl of her perky friendliness and beauty. "Let's do dinner. How about that? We'll find a nice restaurant, we'll chat, and go from there."

"Great! Thanks, Jeffie." Melody visibly relaxed. "Oh, and the three of us should sit down tomorrow morning to go over your contact list, okay? Erica will need to know how to prioritize your incoming messages."

I relaxed at the innocent comment about doing work tomorrow. At least Melody wasn't planning to murder me tonight. "Sure."

***

The maitre'd led us to our table. I was tempted to pull out Melody's chair for her, but I tamped down on that chivalrous impulse. It wouldn't do me any good to lead her on any further. I knew what had to be done. We needed to stop sleeping together. We needed to just be friends now, without even those "benefits".

Once we were seated, the pretty blonde reached out and put her hands on top of mine. "Do you realize that this is our first date?"

I arched an eyebrow. "This is a date?"

"Fancy dinner, just the two of us, having a conversation about relationships."

"Can't be. We've gone out to dinner lots of times."

Melody blushed. "Always in a group or just some noisy diner. This is the first time we've been alone in a decent restaurant together."

I visibly sagged in my chair. "Mel, I don't want you to get any ideas. You know where I stand. I can't just be your beck and call."

"I know. That's why I feel like I can talk you into this."

"Into what?"

"Dating me."

I was confused. I sat up straight, leaning forward. "Excuse me?"

Our waiter chose that moment to arrive. Melody released my hands and sat up straight. The waiter took our drink orders and then disappeared.

Melody put an elbow on the table and leaned her head into her palm. She looked unbearably cute and she let her tongue run out along her lower lip. "Do you wanna keep fucking me?"

My eyebrows went up. "Well..."

"I do," she interrupted. "You're right, it's not fair for me to think of you as my beck and call, even though that's pretty much how you've been for these past six months."

"No I haven't," I protested.

"Jeff, any time I wanted to get laid I called and you came. That's a beck and call."

"Well..." I fidgeted. "But we still had no limitations on each other. You could have flings on the side and I could, too."

"But you didn't. In six months you never had a single fling on the side. I guess I got used to it. And when you finally did hook up with Taylor, I guess I just wasn't prepared." She reached out and squeezed both my hands in her own. "Jeff, I'm sorry for the way I reacted. I realize how unfair it was for me to want my own freedom and demand that you be faithful to me at the same time."

I nodded. "Apology accepted."

"Good. So that brings us back to the question: what do we do now?" Melody smiled warmly.

"Mel, I don't want to hurt you, but I'm not sure anymore if I want to take things to the next level with you. Besides, I don't really have TIME for a relationship. My last relationship imploded because I spent all my time working, and this Kwong project doesn't exactly help that situation."

"Who said anything about a relationship? Dating is just... dating. I don't want the complications either. At least, I definitely don't want the living-together-see-each- other-every-night kind of relationship. But Jeffie, I... I'm not in love with you, but you're a great guy."

"Okay..." I wasn't following just yet.

"I've done a lot of thinking. We're friends. We're good-looking. We like sex. Okay. But... and here's my proposal... I want to start dating. Nothing serious. In fact, it shouldn't be much different than what we've already been doing for six months, except now we won't have to hide it."

Just then, the waiter returned with our drinks. My mind was whirling trying to keep up, and I grabbed my vodka tonic and took a healthy swig. We paused our conversation a minute to order, and once we were alone once again I fixed Melody with an intense look and arched an eyebrow. "Explain."

She picked up right where we'd left off. "We keep having sex. Only now we don't have to hide our affection from co-workers. We keep hanging out with our friends at O'Brien's. And afterwards, instead of just screwing our brains out and then going home, maybe we can go for a walk and get to know each other. Maybe I'll stay the night and wake up in your arms. But not every day. And if you've got to focus on your work, I promise I won't try to hold you back."

Melody rubbed her foot against my leg beneath the table. "Of course, whenever I get that little itch... I'm hoping you can make the time for me..." She grinned and ran her tongue across her lower lip.

I chuckled and felt an involuntary twinge at my crotch. "You know that goes both ways, Mel," I said hesitantly, thinking of all the times I was horny and she just 'wasn't in the mood.'

She flicked her eyes down. "I know. And I know I've kind of been a controlling bitch about it, only taking the time out of MY life whenever convenient for me. After that abusive excuse of a boyfriend, I was afraid to let go of any control. Now I'm not saying that I can get in the mood as easily as you do, but... well... we'll work it out."

She sighed and started running her fingertips over the back of my hand, rubbing my knuckles. "I guess I never really thought I'd lose you, Jeffie. You were like a reliable pet, always there for me. I took you for granted. I'm sorry. It wasn't till I almost lost you that I realized how good I had it."

"And what about commitment?" I asked softly. "What you're proposing IS some form of commitment."

Melody visibly flinched. She had gotten used to her freedom and she was loathe to relinquish it. Her last boyfriend had simply been the domineering-type and I'd heard more than one bitch session from her complaining about it.

She took a deep breath and looked at me cautiously. "I don't want you to try and control me, Jeff."

"I'm not looking to. This isn't a relationship. We're just... dating, right? But I do think we need some ground rules. Are we going to be exclusive?"

"I..." Melody grimaced and looked away for a second. "Okay, it's not fair for me to ask you to be exclusive if I don't want to be. So no. Really, I want this to be as much the same way we were, only out in the open. We're fuck-buddies with some dates and I'm open to seeing where we go. But for now... I..."

Melody bowed her head. "Damn, I'm going to sound like such a slut." She picked her head up and her light brown eyes glistened. "I might want more than just your dick. You know, on the side, keep things interesting. We're just dating, we're not married or anything. Let's be realistic, we're making a relationship based on sex here."

"Fair enough," I shrugged. "I'm not going to try and demand more from you than you want. But you realize that openness has to be mutual."

"I do." She nodded.

"Even Taylor?"

Melody smirked. "I'm not worried about Taylor anymore. I've thought about that one."

That brought me up short. Melody had already slapped me at least three times for sleeping with Taylor.

"I'll be honest. I was scared to death I would lose you to her. But she's just a dream, Jeffie. You've built this person in your head for the past decade, based on your imagination. Taylor's a real-live human being. She's not going to be exactly what you expect. And besides, she's engaged to a good-looking, wealthy industrialist. She's not going to leave him for you. So you'll have your fling and when she cuts you off, I'll still be around." Melody said it with such sweetness and warmth that it took me a moment to realize how depressing the thought was.

I still wasn't sure on the best course of action. All the cards were on the table, and everything SEEMED to make sense. But a warning in the back of my head screamed that this had disaster written all over it. We both were making promises that our emotions might not be able to fulfill. Not get jealous? Not get clingy? Like Melody said, we can't control how we feel.

But it was worth a shot. I'd gotten comfortable with Melody and she was dead- right about one thing: you can't sleep with someone for six months straight and NOT form some kind of emotional attachment. I still wanted to be with Melody. And my body definitely still wanted to keep fucking her. I turned my palm over and beckoned her to slide her hand into mine. "Okay. I'm willing to try."

"Great!" Melody bubbled. "Now where's our food? I'm hungry and I'm horny."

***

Melody had her ankles wrapped around my foot by the time our entrees were served. The touch was flirty and it was familiar, and I grinned as we played footsie.

After the food was taken away and we were sipping wine and waiting for the check, Melody slipped her hand into mine mid-conversation. I was feeling pleasantly buzzed and comfortable, and made no move to remove her hand. I liked the touch of her fingers entwined with mine, and she barely let go of me until we got back to my apartment.

Once we got inside, I don't think there was a moment where some part of our bodies *wasn't* touching. Her hands were on my chest as I pulled my shirt away. Our lips were attached as we disrobed below the waist. And after pinning me onto my back across my bed, we were soon pressed even closer together as my shaft ascended upwards into Melody's welcoming pussy.