Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at her leg. "You're in my way."

Melody bopped me on the back of my head, then got up and slid out of the way. "What good is this dating thing if I don't get special rank? I was hoping we could grab dinner together."

"We went out last night, Mel," I pointed out with mild exasperation. "And the night before. Three nights in a row would be more than just occasional dating. (A) I thought you didn't want the see-each-other-every-day kind of relationship. And (B) what happened to 'no obligations'? I'm not your beck and call, remember?"

"Fine, fine." Melody waved me off and started for the door.

Pinching my forehead, I realized I was sounding like an inconsiderate jerk. She had just about reached it when I sighed and called, "Wait."

Melody quickly spun back to face me, arching an eyebrow in annoyance. A part of me wanted to just cave, shut down my computer, and go grab some food with her. Mel and I really did get along quite well (as long as she was getting her way), and the thought of spending time with her WAS a good one. She was always pleasant company and our evening was certain to end up in bed.

"Mel, it would really be nice to grab dinner with you. But I can't. I'm working on a really important design element and I just don't want to leave until it's finished. Okay? It's just my work. It's who I am, remember?"

She pursed her lips together and nodded. "I understand. It's okay." Her words were accepting, but I saw the light dim in her eyes. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Fine. Tomorrow after work. It's a date." I waved her off and as I looked to my monitor, my mind was already settling back into design mode. And with typical male tunnel vision, once I was locked in, I was oblivious to the rest of the world. But Melody brought me back up with her parting comment.

"Richie Solomon has been hitting on me for weeks. Maybe I'll just see how good his hardware really is." And then with a smirk, Melody was gone.

***

*FRIDAY*

The next day, I was standing at a urinal in the men's room at my office. I was doing my thing when the door opened and a male voice started chuckling. "Woo- hoo!"

I turned my head to see Richie Solomon, an I.T. Manager, settling over the urinal next to me. "Wow, Lee. I gotta hand it to you. Your girlfriend is quite the hellcat."

My stream dribbled out and I started zipping up. "Wait, what?" I started giving him the stinkeye.

He looked over and saw my look and he almost stopped mid-stream. "Oh, hey, hey..." Solomon held up his off-hand in a 'stop' gesture. "She said you were cool with it. Open relationship. I had one shot and that was it."

I forced myself to remember my agreements with Melody. We didn't own each other. And in a way, it was my fault. She'd wanted to go out last night and I was too busy. "Naw, it's cool. She DID tell me."

"Good, good. I'm not usually one to go messing with another man's business. Hell, I didn't even know Melody was yours until she told me. And I gotta admit, I'm fucking jealous of you, man. That girl is WILD."

By now, I'd moved to the sink and was washing my hands. I worked the paper towel dispenser and started drying off..

"Whew, I wouldn't mind another chance," he kept talking as he finished up. "I mean, she told me one time and that was it. But if you were cool with it, you think she'd let me-"

"You know, Solomon," I interrupted. "Melody can do her thing and that's her deal. But you know, I REALLY don't want to hear about it. Okay?"

He shut up. "Sure, man."

I left the bathroom.

***

It took me ten minutes to put visions of Melody with that greasy prick out of my head. The only good thing about them was that it stopped me from daydreaming about Kaitlyn again. Then I was able to bury myself in the latest design revisions and like usual, once I got into focus everything was better.

I was just finishing up the backyard pavilion when Erica's voice came through the speakerphone. "Jeff, you have a visitor."

I looked up through the glass wall and immediately my heart started racing. Kaitlyn was standing next to Erica's desk, rows of pearly white teeth beaming at me. She was dressed stylishly with a chic blouse and short skirt to show off her tanned legs. An amber pair of oversized sunglasses were pushed up onto her head, helping to hold back her light blonde hair tied up by a clip. And as her green eyes sparkled in the afternoon light, her youthful exuberance hit me even on the other side of the wall.

I hit the button on my phone. "Send her in." And then I got up to greet my guest.

"This is a surprise," I exclaimed as Kaitlyn walked through the door.

"I TOLD you I was coming," Kaitlyn laughed and then stepped forward to give me a chaste hug and a peck on the cheek. Just yesterday I'd had lunch with her and Taylor. I'd known the girl for barely more than 24 hours, but I didn't mind the coy affection.

When she pulled away she pouted prettily and said, "Now I believe I was promised blueprints on John and Taylor's place."

"Yes, you were." Thinking quickly, I tugged on a drawer and blindly grabbed a stack of papers, as many as I could hold with one hand. With a heavy thump, I dropped them onto my desk. "Now, if you'll just sign the various confidentiality agreements, have them notarized and reviewed by your lawyer, in about three weeks you can come back and we'll-"

I was interrupted when Kaitlyn pushed my shoulder. "Jerk."

I started chuckling. Kaitlyn had taken on a stricken expression when I started in on my bureaucratic ramble, but her sharp eyes scanned the top sheet of paper, which clearly wasn't non-disclosure related, and she'd realized I was pulling her chain.

"Seriously, I probably shouldn't be showing you these. But somehow I don't think Taylor is going to sue me over it."

"Not likely." Kaitlyn followed as I crossed the room to the small conference table in my room. I went to a wide file drawer and started pulling out some of the finished blueprints. I figured I would start with the main house.

I first showed her the isometric view, a 3-D model placed into a rough outline of the landscape. Basically, it was how the house would look if a person were standing on the driveway leading up to the estate. You could see the entire front profile of the house, from courtyard fountain to circular driveway to the main entrance. The sloping roofline curved with the landscape and rolling hills. One of the draftsmen had added theoretical trees and shrubbery.

Kaitlyn seemed suitably impressed, but I didn't really pique her interest until I switched to the architectural blueprints of the main floor. Almost immediately, she planted her hands on the table and bent over to get a closer look.

Kaitlyn had been standing opposite of me while I unfurled each print. And when she bent down, my eyes naturally gravitated to the neckline of her blouse, which drooped noticeably and gave me an easy view straight down to the creamy swells of her large breasts, hanging pendulously downward while suspended in a lacey red bra.

My heartbeat, which had began to slow down as I got used to her presence in the room, picked back up a few BPM. Twice, I tried to look away. What was I? A high school teenager? But inexorably, I found my gaze drawn back.

Kaitlyn glanced up at me, and if she noticed my staring she didn't comment. I had to blink twice before I realized she was looking at me, and then she smiled and asked, "How are you pulling off this beam over the foyer? That CAN'T be safe."

I shrugged. "Computer models show we can do it safely. It's my job to dream. It's the civil engineer's job to make sure it works."

We chatted back and forth for the next few minutes, Kaitlyn rapid-firing questions at me that proved her architectural knowledge. To look at her, you'd think she was just another New York spoiled socialite: youth, beauty, expensive jewelry, trendy fashion style. But her quick eyes belied her intelligence and she spoke with a confidence and maturity I wouldn't have expected.

There was a lot more to this girl than just a pretty face and a smokin' body.

Kaitlyn took one last glance across the print and then stood up straight. "What else have you got?"

I grinned and turned back to the file drawer.

***

A couple of hours later, Kaitlyn was reclining back into my wing chair with a silly grin on her face. "Time sure flies when you're having fun."

I smirked. "There aren't many people in the world who find blueprints to be 'fun'."

"That just makes the two of us unique," Kaitlyn sighed and slunk deeper into her chair. She'd kicked her legs up onto my desk, and I couldn't help but let my eyes run along her supple musculature every now and again. She didn't seem to mind, even going so far as to cross her ankles and flex her legs for me while grinning salaciously.

"You know," I began, "You're a sharp cookie. If you want, I'm positive I could get you an internship here. Then after you graduate, you'll almost be guaranteed a job."

"Really?" She sat up and put her elbows on my desk, leaning forward eagerly.

"Certainly. Although, with your connections to Jonathan Kwong, you could probably get any job you wanted already."

"Maybe," she said thoughtfully. "But he's already done so much for me. I'd like to think I could still be successful without his help. Getting a job somewhere without his influence would make me feel more confident in my own abilities."

"Say no more. I'll look into it tomorrow."

"Thanks," she smiled. "Really, thanks..." Kaitlyn giggled then, and her face turned from youthful exuberance to sultry in a heartbeat. "Aww, if *only* there were someway I could repay you."

My heartbeat fluttered again for a moment as illicit thoughts ran through my head. "Well... I'm sure you'll find a way."

We both went silent for a moment, just eyeing each other hungrily. And then Kaitlyn sat up quickly. "You got plans tonight?"

"Nothing I can think of," I answered honestly, with a trace of hope in my voice.

"You sure? It's a Friday."

I smiled. "I'm open to your suggestion."

"Come on. Let's grab a bite to eat." Kaitlyn stood and held out her hand.

Automatically, I grabbed my keys and walked around the desk while she pulled her purse over one shoulder. Then I slipped my hand into hers and let the beautiful young blonde lead me out of my office.

Erica looked up in surprise as I headed past her. "I'm leaving for the day," I said while she checked the clock. It wasn't yet 4:30pm.

Once we got in the elevator, Kaitlyn leaned in and wrapped her hands around my arm. "You like sushi?"

"Sure thing."

"I know JUST the place."

***

"Come on. No offense, but my family's probably a lot more loaded than yours."

"No, no," I put my hand out, keeping Kaitlyn at bay while I held the check back with my other hand. "I may not be a Jonathan Kwong, but I do alright for myself."

"I'm supposed to be thanking you."

"You KNOW you don't need to. Besides, I haven't actually got you an internship or anything just yet."

"Hmph," Kaitlyn huffed. "At least let me split it with you."

"A gentleman would never consider such a thing."

Kaitlyn smirked and eyed me up and down. "And *you're* a gentleman?" She capped her query by leaning forward and proudly showing me her cleavage, which instantly drew my eyes downwards.

I licked my lips. "Do you really want me to be?"

She giggled. "No. I think I want a naughty pervert tonight!"

"Really?" I leaned across the table and Kaitlyn leaned in as well. She was six years younger than me, but right now we were just two consenting adults feeling the pleasant buzz of hot sake and the fuzzy warmth of mutual attraction.

"I can be naughty..." I growled as I leaned further towards her.

"Mmm... so naughty..." Kaitlyn hummed and then closed the gap between us, bringing our lips together in a fierce, but brief, kiss. When I first met her at the café, lightning bolts had gone up and down my spine. The same crackle shot through me again. Thunderbolt City.

When she pulled away, Kaitlyn panted and gazed at me through heavy-lidded eyes. "My parents are in the Bahamas for the weekend."

"What are we waiting for?"

Twenty minutes later, I found myself back at Taylor's apartment building on 5th Avenue. Only this time, the elevator stopped one floor short of the top. Kaitlyn's tongue was shoved so far down my throat that I couldn't move, and ten seconds after the final ding, the heavy doors started to close back up.

At the last moment, I managed to shove a foot into the gap, triggering the doors to retract. And then with my arms firmly wrapped around Kaitlyn's waist, I half- carried her into the hallway.

A minute after that, we shut the door to Kaitlyn's bedroom and she sat me down on a bench at the foot of her bed, holding up one finger to silence me while she took two steps back.

Reaching up, she released the hair clip first, tossing her head to let her fine blonde hair roll out with perfect waves and a bit of a curl at the tips. Next, she slowly opened the buttons of her blouse, getting down to the tails and then pulling each half to the side to show off her toned tummy and that lacey red bra I'd briefly been glimpsing all day.

She was actually thinner than I'd realized, making her look even taller than she was. If she'd actually been my height or taller, she could have given Taylor a run for her money in the modeling world.

With a teasing grin, the beautiful young blonde brought her hands up to the front clasp of her bra, and then with a gleeful smile, she pulled her hands away and waved them in front of me, leaving her bra untouched and causing a groan of disappointment to emerge from my throat.

"Just kidding," she teased and then deftly unhooked the enclosure, freeing her big tits to my naked view. Sitting high and firm on the 19-year-old's chest, the round orbs were simply amazing. But just when I started to memorize how they looked, Kaitlyn turned her back to me.

"Aww..." I moaned. But then she bent over at the waist, dropping her skirt to her ankles, and I no longer had anything to complain about. Kaitlyn wore a matching red lace panty set, of which the cloth only covered the upper hemispheres of her buttcheeks, and outlined in great detail that which it did cover.

My mouth started to water as I was seized with a sudden impulse to nibble on the firm flesh of her ass, so wonderfully rounded with a shallow cleft like the sweetest peach. There wasn't an ounce of excess fat on that tight ass.

Kaitlyn giggled and I looked down to see her smirking at me upside-down from between her knees. She then spun around and stood up, still wearing her panties as she approached the bench and then knelt before me.

"Take your shirt off," she commanded.

My hands immediately went to my own button-down, and Kaitlyn busied herself opening the clasp to my pants and then dragging both them and my shorts down to my ankles.

My cock was hard, dark, and throbbing with urgency. Kaitlyn's vermillion eyes went wide as she wrapped both hands around the shaft. "Niiice cock, Jeff."

"Thanks," I grunted and then whipped my undershirt over my head, leaving me naked from the knees up.

No more words were spoken as Kaitlyn simply bent over and took the first few inches into her mouth, gently squeezing her lips around the crown and suckling softly while both her hands began to jack along the length of my shaft.

Kaitlyn knew exactly which nerves to touch. My dick lurched in her mouth, twitching like a live animal with a mind and instinct of its own, and she knew exactly how to manipulate it. When my skin tightened up, she relaxed her grip. When my hips automatically bucked forward, she changed the angle of her mouth. When I groaned happily, her hot mouth suckled around my sensitive skin. And everywhere her tongue simply DANCED.

It was the best blowjob of my life.

It only got even better when Kaitlyn popped me out of her mouth and lay the length of my cock into the valley of her lush cleavage. Then she took both hands and began to massage her own breasts around my shaft, squeezing her tits together to form a tunnel of pillowy flesh while she began to lift and lower her chest around me.

"Like that, Jeff?"

I grunted, "Oh, yeah."

"I'll bet you love it, Jeff. Feel my big boobs squeezing around your cock. Mm, I love it when a guy is long enough that I can wrap my lips around your head while he's fucking my tits. Don't you love it? I'm not old enough to legally drink but I'm plenty old enough to fuck your brains out.

"Yes! Yes! I love it!" I moaned, teetering on the edge of eruption.

Kaitlyn suddenly pulled me free of her breasts and then bent down. And like a talented sword swallower, my shaft hurtled through her throat all the way down until her mouth was pressed tightly to my scrotum. I'd never had a girl deep- throat me in one thrust like that. And when her tongue extended out to begin lapping at my balls, I completely lost control.

My eyes rolled up into my head and I made a sickly choking noise. Before I realized it, Kaitlyn had my head back in her mouth, just in time to catch the first volley of hot jism that burst forth and exploded against her tongue.

"Mmph," she moaned as her lips formed an airtight seal around my shaft, and she was jacking me with both hands again, coaxing out shot after shot of sperm to continually splatter inside her sucking mouth.

When sanity returned, I realized my hands were on Kaitlyn's shoulders, my grip much harder than I would have wanted. Quickly, I let go and saw the darker red against her skin where my fingers had been pressing. Inwardly, I groaned. Those would probably bruise in an hour or so. But Kaitlyn didn't seem to mind as her mouth was still working at my twitching rod in her mouth.

Eventually, she popped off with a wet smack of air and panted happily. "Mm, that was a *good* cum."

"Good lord that was aMAZing!" I exclaimed. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I had great teachers," Kaitlyn giggled.

"Let me return the favor?" I asked.

She smiled happily and stood up. This time, she dropped her red panties to the floor, showing me a smooth, bald beaver already glistening with her excitement. With a gleeful cheer, Kaitlyn vaulted herself onto the bed, laying back and spreading her legs in invitation while her hands went to massaging her own tits and tweaking her own nipples.

I managed to free my ankles from my pants, and now we were both completely naked. And with a confident grin, I moved into position laying down between Kaitlyn's spread thighs. I knew my hands were dextrous and precise, a necessity for any true artist. And my tongue was pretty coordinated as well. Kaitlyn had just shown me the absolute best. I owed her nothing less.

With the same determined focus I brought to a work of architectural beauty, I concentrated on reading Kaitlyn's body while I set to my tasks. My tongue quickly discerned the appropriate angles for attacking her protruding nub of a clit and my fingers went spelunking to explore the inner chambers of Kaitlyn's magnificent temple of pleasure.

Every building has a center, a key point from which all good things take their cue. By the third try, I found Kaitlyn's pleasure center, and once my finger started scraping against that G-spot again and again, her thighs quickly wrapped around my head as she shrieked in absolute ecstasy.

"Fuuuuuck!" the teen blonde screamed. "Oh, Jeff! Oh, oh! Fucking EAT ME!"

I was only too happy to oblige.

And as my fingers explored further, I found that her asshole was MUCH more than just decorational. When my tongue plunged deep through the front entrance and I popped my index finger to the hilt through the back, her hips bucked at me, lifting my chest off the bed as her second climax was even harder than her first.

And when her butt settled back down onto the comforter, Kaitlyn panted deliriously. "Fuck me, Jeff! Fuck me!"