Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going to come together.

And it was going to be spectacular.

The heavens opened up and their light shone down upon us. The trumpeting of angels sounded off in my ears. The brassy noise filled my senses and then melted away into an erotic cry.

"I'm CUMMING!" The blonde teenager cried and slammed herself down on me, bending forward and jamming her tongue into my mouth at the same time.

I couldn't answer verbally with her tongue in my throat, but I moaned in response and thrust upward, holding my hips there as my cum poured out of my cock and began flooding Kaitlyn's inner chamber.

"Mmph!" she mumbled into our kiss as she felt the blasts impacting against her inner walls. And all the while her pussy muscles were spasming and caressing and squeezing, certain to pull every drop out of me.

Drained, in more ways than one, I let my head drop back onto the carpet as I gasped for air. Kaitlyn turned her head and rested her cheek against my shoulder, resting her weight on top of me while I circled my arms around her, hugging her tightly. My cock slowly began to wilt inside of her.

Once again, I hadn't lasted very long. The orgy was still going on around us, and as I looked to the side, I could see that two threesomes had formed. Taylor was getting drilled from behind by Jeremy, the muscle-bound hunk, while she was lapping away at Charlotte's snatch in front of her. John Kwong had Rebecca riding his cock as he reclined lengthwise on a couch. His assistant Cassandra was riding his face while she looked down into his eyes between her legs.

And then I turned my attention back to the sweet young woman still in my arms.

"Wow..." I breathed.

"Amazing, wasn't it?" she smiled at me, eyes sparkling. "I always wondered what that would be like."

"What?"

"Making love. Really making love..." she breathed and then set her head back down onto my shoulder as I stroked her back. She was starting to get heavy, but I wouldn't have moved her for the world, just enjoying the pleasure of holding her in my arms the way Melody never really let me.

It felt like we cuddled together for an eternity before a sharp voice roused us from our semi-slumber. My eyelids fluttered open and I saw Taylor's spectacular naked form hovering over me.

"This is what happens?" Taylor whined. "I bring you to a party and you just cuddle up with Kaitlyn for the whole time?"

I just smiled pleasantly. Kaitlyn blindly reached a hand back and gave Taylor the bird.

Chuckling, Taylor knelt beside us and ran her hand along Kaitlyn's back. The teen finally opened her eyes and turned to look at her friend.

"That good, huh?" Taylor asked.

"Mm..." Kaitlyn hummed happily and squeezed me tighter. "I think I'm in love..." she purred.

"Hmph. A guy goes googly-eyed over you, gives you great sex, and you think you're falling in love," the blue-eyed beauty shook her head with a wry grin.

Kaitlyn went still at that comment, then picked her head up and look at me intently. And then matter-of-factly she turned and glared at Taylor with an intense green gaze. "I've had plenty of guys who looked at me like I was hot and sexy. John looked at me with as much lust in his eyes as he felt for anyone, including you. But there's something in the way John looks at both you and Cassandra that was never there when he looked at me. He LOVES you two. Every fiber of his being wants to be near you two, and he would move heaven and earth to make sure of it."

Kaitlyn smiled and then returned her gaze to mine. "Jeff looks at me that way." And then with an even bigger grin, she bent over to kiss me again.

"Wow..." Taylor whistled. "I mean, I was hoping you two would hit it off. But... wow..." Taylor chuckled and stood back up. "Maybe I should get you two a room."

Kaitlyn hugged me before sliding back and getting upright on her knees, my limp cock still just barely trapped inside her tight pussy. The pretty blonde surveyed the other nubile bodies in the room and then held her hand down to me. "Well, I think we'll have plenty of one-on-one time in the future. But what do you think, Jeff? Should we join the party?"

"You're all I need," I told her sincerely, even though my cock started twitching again, something Kaitlyn did not fail to notice.

"Hmm," Kaitlyn giggled. "How about what you 'want'?" She wriggled her hips, spurring new sensation into my growing prick.

"Well..."

"It won't change the way I feel about you, Jeff. But for now, let's have some fun."

I grinned. I couldn't believe my reality was turning out even better than my fantasy.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 3