Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitten, you've already come three times. And there's no more spunk for me to suck out of you," Taylor purred.

"Get the strap-on! I need cock! Please!" I was delirious with pleasure. Memories of Jeff were still running through my mind and I needed to find release while I was being filled up with something big and hard. "Just a quickie! It'll take less than two minutes! I just need to cum one more time!"

"I've got a better idea." With that, Taylor got up and strode naked out of the bedroom.

"Aww..." I moaned and reached down to diddle my clit, writhing in unfulfilled ecstasy as I twisted the sheets. I wanted it so bad and I started whimpering pitifully, getting depressed at being left alone with nothing but my ravenous desire.

"What have we here?" John's deep voice filled the room and I felt an extra twitch in my hips.

I looked up to see he was fully dressed, although Taylor had his pants around his ankles while her head bobbed back and forth along his growing shaft.

"Please... just a quickie..." I panted and reached for him. "I need... I need..."

Taylor stepped aside and aimed her fiancé towards my glistening wet snatch. I bit my lip in anticipation and then let out a long moan as he penetrated into me. "Ohhh...."

John reached down to my hips and set himself into a fast but steady rhythm. I closed my eyes and felt his throbbing heat inside of me. It felt so good... so deep... And I let my mind drift... to him. I could see Jeff... looking at me in adoration. I could see the love in his eyes. Mentally, I felt myself smiling. And as I was filled with ecstatic bliss, the orgasm I craved rushed up and overtook me.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed louder than I'd ever done before. My body locked up as my back arched, thrusting my tits into the air. Lightning bolts... Jeff's lightning bolts... shot through me. And then when it was done I collapsed onto the bed with a satisfied grin on my face.

John, his duty done, pulled out of me. Taylor was wiping him off and tucking him back into his pants, despite his protestations. "Save it for tonight, honey."

"Thank you," I murmured as I went limp. I couldn't wait to see Jeff again.

***

-- JEFFREY --

"Good evening, Mr. Lee."

"Good evening, Edward." I nodded to the distinguished elderly butler. He took my jacket and then asked if I wanted a drink.

Feeling a nervous tremor run through my limbs, I nodded and said, "I hear you make the world's greatest martini."

"Coming right up, sir." And with that, he left me alone in the formal living room.

I sat down on the sofa and checked my watch. I was ten minutes early. Still, I half-expected Taylor to come waltzing in wearing nothing but lingerie. If I was really lucky, Kaitlyn would be with her and similarly attired.

But in the end, no one came save for Edward when he brought me my martini. He paused and waited while I took my first sip. The dangerous concoction was somehow as smooth as flat water and simply melted down my throat without any burn. "Wow, that's quite good," I toasted him.

"Thank you, sir. Now, Miss Brynn told me to escort you to her when you arrived." He held a hand out to indicate the direction.

I swallowed my latest sip and said, "Please, lead on."

With some surprise, we didn't head in the direction of the guest rooms nor the master suite. Instead, Edward led me down a secondary hallway I'd never been down before. Just as we were entering the hallway, I let out a gasp of surprise and stopped dead in my tracks as a half-naked Cassandra Cooper stepped out of what seemed to be her bedroom.

"Evening, Mr. Lee," the statuesque blonde personal assistant to Jonathan Kwong smiled at me, oblivious to the fact that she wore nothing but a blue teddy and matching french cut panties. Her voluminous breasts strained at the pitifully thin fabric, threatening to spill over the top.

"Uh, Miss Cooper," I stammered while my eyes bugged out, trying to view as much mammary flesh as possible. And then she turned and headed down a different hallway, deeper into the apartment.

Blinking rapidly, I saw that Edward was waiting for me by the next doorway. When I came up to him, he merely knocked, cracked the door open, and then walked away, heading back towards the front door from which we came.

With more than a little nervousness, I pushed the door open and looked inside. My jaw hit the floor a split-second later.

Taylor was fully naked saved for black, high-heeled boots and what appeared to be black leather chaps. The heavy leather hung down the front of her legs and was tied around each of them, but the material left her ass completely bare and when she turned to face me, I saw that they were widely cut to expose her naked crotch as well. Her proud tits jutted straight out into the cool air, nipples rock hard. And she smiled at me as she let the riding crop in her right hand come to rest against her shoulder. "You're early..."

"Couldn't wait," I stammered as my eyes took in the rest of the situation. On the bed before Taylor were two exquisite asses. More specifically, Charlotte and Kaitlyn both were buck naked on all fours, their buttcheeks raw and red from the spankings they were receiving. I noticed then that Charlotte was wearing some kind of harness over her head, the straps covering her eyes to blindfold her while another strap retained a bright orange ball gag in her mouth. Her hands were cuffed together at the wrists, although she could still freely move her arms.

Kaitlyn, however, was not restrained and at the sound of my voice she flipped onto her back and licked her lips. "Jeff! Oh, you're here! Come here! C'mere. Please! I need a cock!"

"You've got one," Taylor mused, pointing to the slender vibrator currently buzzing in Kaitlyn's cunt.

Almost violently, Kaitlyn ripped the plastic device out of her and threw it aside, then resumed her urgent hand gestures while I cautiously approached.

"Aww..." Taylor complained. "I do all the work to get her revved up and get no reward for it." She flicked her eyes to a wall clock. "It's only been twenty minutes."

"Clothes. OFF," Kaitlyn growled at me as I finally got within her reach on the bed. I was struck by the strangeness of the situation. I barely knew the girl. She had gone from beautiful stranger I once saw in a smoothie shop to wanton sex goddess writhing in agony and pleading for my dick in the span of two days. I'd come expecting a little conversation and drinking with Kaitlyn and Taylor before retiring to a bedroom. Maybe, if I was really lucky, I hoped to see the two beauties greet me wearing only lingerie before immediately going into a bedroom. Things weren't working out as expected.

But there was no denying the lightning bolts still sparking inside as Kaitlyn's green gaze fixed on me. There was no denying that the mere sight of the blonde teenager had me harder than steel. And I wasn't about to question Kaitlyn's desire to get to the fucking immediately.

While Kaitlyn fiddled with my slacks and I stripped off my shirts, Taylor sighed. "I had this wonderful little scene in my head of me and Kaitlyn in a sixty-nine when you arrived."

The lustful animal in me answered, "You will."

By then, Kaitlyn managed to shove my slacks down to my ankles. I wasn't naked, but it was good enough. She wrapped her legs around my waist and sat up to guide me to her, and then with a squeal of joy she pulled my cock into her dripping wet snatch. "Ohhh.... Fuuuuck..."

And like a junkie who'd FINALLY gotten her fix, she sighed and collapsed unmoving onto the bed, her hips twitching in the aftershocks of her quick orgasm. Meanwhile, I was so turned on by the sight that had greeted me on arrival, I was worried I would pop off rather quickly.

"Mmph," Charlotte moaned from around her ball gag, blindly turning left and right as if to see what was going on.

Taylor lashed out with the riding crop, stinging Charlotte's left buttcheek. "Quiet."

Charlotte moaned again, much more happily and she wriggled her ass as if asking for more.

Taylor checked the time again while I was pumping in and out of Kaitlyn. "Maybe we should just move to the main room," Taylor suggested.

"Not yet," Kaitlyn gasped as humped her hips back at me while I gradually sped up my thrusting. "Gawd I've been craving this all fucking day!"

My control was already slipping away, and when Kaitlyn hefted her own tits in her hands and began tweaking the nipples, I groaned as my body started down the path towards imminent release. Ordinarily, I would have felt some embarrassment at such a short performance. But right now, the tightness of Kaitlyn's wet box coupled with the my mental amazement that I was fucking her brought me so much pleasure that I didn't even care.

"He's almost there," the blonde teen gasped. "And after he fills me, I want to let him see you suck it out of me."

That was all it took, the mere image of Taylor slurping my jism directly out of Kaitlyn more than enough to set me off. And so, less than three minutes after entry, my eyes rolled up into my head and I slammed forward, my hips twitching as my cock cannon began blasting loads of cum into Kaitlyn's young pussy.

"Ooh... fill me... fill me up with your tasty cream, Jeff," Kaitlyn crooned into my ear as she clutched me to her chest. "Mm... so much of it! You must have been excited to see me! More, baby... more. The more you stuff into me the more Taylor's going to have to suck out and the longer you get to watch that gorgeous supermodel cramming her tongue into my tight little pussy."

Incredibly, I got a few extra squeezes out and then collapsed down while Kaitlyn patted my back. She let me lay there for a few seconds as I got my breathing under control. And then when I seemingly caught my breath, she looked past my shoulder. "Dinner is served, madame."

I rolled off of Kaitlyn while Taylor knelt on the floor between Kaitlyn's outstretched legs.

"Mm, twice in one day. Who'd have thought?" The gorgeous brunette mused before diving into Kaitlyn's muff.

I was quite possibly the most erotic sight of my life.

For a moment, things started to quiet down. I got my breathing under control and Kaitlyn was whimpering softly while Taylor's head wriggled in her crotch and I heard the soft slurping noises of the beautiful model draining the blonde teenager of my cum. But then a new sound caught my attention.

Looking to the side, I saw that a still blindfolded and gagged Charlotte had rolled over and she was pumping a pink vibrator in and out of her pussy, her hands still cuffed together. Now that she was on her back, I could see what looked like alligator clips attached to her nipples, and more light welts on her breasts bespoke of further whipping from Taylor.

Charlotte was such an obscene sight that almost immediately I felt a fresh twitching in my cock. The animal instinct awoke inside me, flooding my body with new testosterone and my lustful urges came to the fore. I circled around the bed and knelt on the mattress beside Charlotte's head.

Leaning down, I started to unclasp the strap with her orange ball gag. Charlotte went still at the unexpected attention, and she stopped pumping her pussy, although the vibrator kept on humming. She gasped for air once I pulled away the gag, working her jaw to loosen it up once she was released.

But that freedom only lasted briefly. Kaitlyn saw what I was doing and she gave me a little smile before squeezing her eyes shut to absorb a particularly good lick from Taylor.

And then with a darkly satisfied grin on my own face, I grabbed Charlotte's head in my hands and hunched forward with my hips, feeding my half-hard cock into Taylor's pretty assistant's mouth.

Even through the blindfolding harness, I could tell the surprise on Charlotte's face when she realized my cock was being fed to her, but she just moaned and quickly extended her lips to gobble me up. And then I patted her head approvingly as she began sucking me back to life.

I surveyed the room before me. Kaitlyn, the stunningly beautiful blonde teenager lay back across the bed, her volcanic tits pointing to the ceiling and gyrating enticingly as she wriggled with pleasure. Taylor, my fantasy woman, was still munching and slurping out MY cum out of her teenaged friend's twat. And Charlotte, the pretty brunette submissive was blindfolded and blowing MY cock.

I could get used to this kind of life.

***

A chime went off somewhere. Taylor had moved up and was laying directly on top of Kaitlyn where they'd been passing my cum back and forth between their mouths and grinding their crotches into one another. Charlotte had flipped around onto all fours as she continued to fellate me, bringing me to full hardness.

But at the sound, the other three stopped what they were doing. I groaned unhappily, my body instinctively wanting to blow inside of Charlotte's mouth.

Taylor stood up and held a hand out to Kaitlyn, "Shall we?"

Kaitlyn reached up and let Taylor help her to her feet. Charlotte reached behind her head, unsnapping the harness and pulling it off before blinking to refocus her eyes. Meanwhile, Kaitlyn came around and took both of my hands in hers. "Come on."

"Where?" I stammered, briefly looking around for my clothes even though no one else was making a move to get dressed.

"You'll see," the bubbly teenager giggled.

And so, self-conscious of my nudity and with my left hand over my crotch, I let Kaitlyn tug on my right hand as she led me outside to follow Taylor and Charlotte down the hall.

We soon came to what could ostensibly be called a "Family Room", with plush carpeting, overstuffed couches slung low to the ground, and a media center along one wall. The décor and colors were warm and inviting, a stark contrast to the formality of the living room back by the front door.

But from state of dress of the people in the room, I don't think "family" would be the appropriate term. As my gaze swept up from Taylor's, Charlotte's, and Kaitlyn's naked backsides, I saw John Kwong, Cassandra Cooper, and an attractively muscular couple already in the room and similarly clad in their birthday suits.

Taylor, as hostess, made the introductions. "You've already met Johnny and Cassandra. The gorgeous brunette on the other couch is Rebecca and the gentleman who looks like he could break you in half is her boyfriend Jeremy."

She turned to me. "Everyone, this is Jeffrey." And then Taylor turned to me. "Ready to play?"

My eyes flew open wide as my mind was suitably blown. The foursome we'd briefly had was already the kinkiest sexual experience of my life in terms of number of participants. Now I was in a room about to launch an orgy with two other men and five women, eight total people, and I scarcely believed I wasn't dreaming.

I think I just stood there, stupified, for a minute. By the time I blinked again Taylor was returning from a wet bar off to the side where she handed Kaitlyn a martini glass. "Cosmo?"

"Oh, NOW you let me," Kaitlyn giggled, taking a sip.

"And what would you like?" Taylor asked me, shifting her weight so that her hips jutted out and she proudly displayed her naked breasts to my gaze. Her body position immediately made me think of sex. And yet, despite all my long-term fantasies for the gorgeous supermodel, despite the five beautiful naked options I had in the room before me, I knew exactly what, and who, I wanted.

I'd gotten over my boyhood fantasies. Taylor was amazing, but reality had replaced the fantasy. Charlotte stirred my lust and fed my natural male impulse for dominance, but she was really just another pretty face. Cassandra and Rebecca were unknowns, the allure of strange pussy always intoxicating. But none of them sparked that feeling deep inside me... like HER.

I slid my hand around Kaitlyn's waist. And with total sincerity, I stated, "All I want is right here."

***

-- KAITLYN --

"All I want is right here."

Jeff's statement caught me by surprise, and I turned around to look at him, still holding my drink up in alcoholus interruptus. I felt lightning crawl up my spine.

And then setting down my drink, I looked deeply into his eyes before grabbing Jeff's head in my hands and launching my face at his. Our kiss was an explosion of passion that took my breath away. Now I've had a few moments where I felt like the world had shrunk down to just me and the lover I was with. Usually those moments happened during a great orgasm. But this was different.

All light and sound ceased to exist around us. My ears tingled at the sudden vacuum, as if all the air had been sucked out of the room in less than a second, leaving nothing but the hollow pants of me and Jeff breathing. There was nothing but darkness around, as if we were floating in space. We weren't even doing anything but kissing. And it felt so wonderfully perfect.

Jeff moaned into my mouth as my hands clutched him tighter to me. My right leg lifted up around his hip and I ground my crotch against his hard pelvic bone. And somewhere along the line, just when the dizzy pleasure from our lips threatened to render me unconscious, I crammed my tongue into his mouth and came, a wailing cry ripping out of my throat.

The air rushed back in and suddenly I realized that Jeff was lying flat on his back, shaggy carpet cocooning his naked body. I was lying atop him and I felt the wetness of my orgasm leaking out against my thighs. I pulled my head away slowly, panting heavily as I looked down at this incredible man in wonder. How could he make me feel like this? How could he make me orgasm just from kissing?

Jeff looked right back into my eyes with a smile on his face. That had been one of the most intense moments of my life and he wasn't even inside of me.

I lowered my head back down to kiss him once again. This time, even though it felt great, we didn't whisk off to our own little world. I could hear the low thumping bass of some mood music and the arias of grunts and moans of six other people giving in to their lustful urges. But all my attention was on the one person with me right now.

As if like minded, Jeff never turned his gaze away from me as I simply reached down and guided his rock hard cock to my wet tunnel. And then sitting back, I cooed as I took him deep inside of me.

"Mm... do you feel it, Jeff?" I whispered as I flexed my inner muscles while beginning to ride him.

"Feel what, baby?" he moaned.

"This... perfection... I never thought... ohhh... never thought it could be like this..."

***

-- JEFFREY --

"This... perfection... I never thought... ohhh... never thought it could be like this..."

If Kaitlyn was talking about how incredibly powerful our lovemaking felt, then yes, I felt it. Sex with Taylor had always been thrilling, made even better by the mental knowledge that it was Taylor-fucking-Brynn I had my cock inside of. Sex with Melody was always good, mostly because we just fit well together and we knew how to pleasure each other. But neither of them ever felt the way Kaitlyn did. There was an emotional attachment, a chemistry, that I'd never felt before.

"It's amazing, Kaitlyn..." I gasped, guiding her lithe body up and down my shaft with my hands firmly gripping her hips.

"Oh, love me, Jeff. Make love to me. Fill me up and never let me go!"

"I do! I am! I will!"

"Ungghhhh!" Kaitlyn moaned as she crested over her first orgasm, dumping more honey into my lap and lubricating further so that she could practically glide effortlessly along my rod, moving faster and faster.

And when she caught her breath, she used it to moaned erotically. "Oh, Jeff... oh, baby... cum in me... I want to feel you cum in me again... I never want you to stop cumming in me!"

"Oh, Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn!" I groaned as we both sped up. I felt my soul lock onto hers as our eyes locked onto each other. I could actually read in her irises how close she was getting to another climax, and as my hips began to buck up off the carpet, I could feel my own orgasmic impulse automatically matching to hers.