Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fingers interlaced through mine, our arms guiding our rhythmic thrusting motions, I felt a surprising warmth spread through my body. We weren't just fucking. This wasn't just a booty call. It was something more than that.

I didn't get the same adrenaline rush like when I was banging Taylor, but my lovemaking with Melody right now was far from disappointing. We had always had good sex, else we wouldn't have kept it up for six months. But now the good sex was infused with a tenderness we'd only briefly touched after I'd drawn that sketch of Melody.

My hands were on Mel's hips. But rather than just use them as handholds to ram her down around my cock, I found myself stroking and caressing. I let my fingertips run along her spine and glide along her arms, and I delighted in hearing her little whimpers of pleasure.

Melody leaned forward, rubbing her tits against my chest, and she kissed my cheek softly. "I didn't dream it could be this good," she whispered into my ear even while her rolling hips maintained their metronomic rhythm.

I had to agree. The rush I was getting from actually making love to Melody, not just fucking her, felt REALLY good.

And when I finally released, erupting scalding hot blasts into Melody's pussy, I wasn't just fulfilling the naughty fantasy of sperming my secretary. I was sharing my intimacy with a woman I was very, very fond of.

***

Her laugh was musical and filled with delight. Her angelic face, wide-eyed and innocent, was the picture of happiness as she rolled back and I tumbled after her. Her blonde hair bounced around her face as we continued to play together, our naked skin rubbing up against each other.

And then her electric green eyes captured my attention and held it. She opened her mouth and the sound of a million birds singing came out. It was then that I knew I was dreaming... of her... again...

What was going on? Just when things were starting to develop with Melody, why was I dreaming of her? I didn't even know her. And since I knew it was a dream...

Blinking, my eyes opened to the darkness. Focus... Jeff. She's just a dream girl. Melody is flesh and blood and here beside you.

I spun in the bed, spooning myself back up to Melody and letting my arm circle over her torso to wrap around her waist.

Focus... Melody...

Just before I fell back asleep, SHE... Kaitlyn... flashed into mind.

***

*WEDNESDAY*

I was awake before my eyelids opened. I could see the haze of light filtering in through the translucent flesh, and after taking a deep breath, I finally opened up to see the sun's luminescence peeking through my window shades.

There was soft blonde hair on the pillow before me, and as the warm itchiness of feeling started filling my limbs, I realized I was cuddling a warm naked body in my arms. And ohhh... it felt so good just to be able to hold her.

Melody smelled good, and her tight naked ass was wedged over my morning wood. My left arm circled her shoulders and my right hand had been cupping her firm breast in my sleep.

Once Melody realized I was awake, she gave her butt a wiggle against my erection. Then she turned in my grasp, spinning to face me. "Morning," she said happily.

"Morning," I answered groggily. Melody. Melody. I repeated the name. Focus. "Mmm..." I sighed happily and wrapped her up more tightly in my arms.

Melody giggled, "C'mon, Jeffie. Lemme go."

"No," I moaned. "I just want to hold you a little longer."

Melody rolled her eyes. "You and cuddling..." She let me hold her for all of five more seconds before she started struggling again. "C'mon, I've got a better idea."

"What?" I finally released her from my arms.

Without another word, Melody slinked down beneath the covers until her head was over my crotch. I felt her warm hand wrapping around the throbbing meat, and then she swallowed half my length into her mouth.

Melody was right. This was a VERY good idea.

***

*THURSDAY*

"Jeff, Taylor on Line 1," Erica's voice came through the speakerphone.

Erica herself looked at me through the plate glass wall separating my office from her desk. I simply nodded and picked up the headset, hooking it over my ear. Erica immediately turned back to her own monitor.

"Hi, Taylor," I said casually, half-dreaming about another quickie at her 5th Avenue apartment.

"Morning, Jeffrey! Why weren't you picking up your cell phone?"

I looked down at my belt and rolled my eyes. "Sorry. I turned it off for a meeting this morning and forgot to turn it back on."

"Don't worry. How are you?" Taylor's voice was pure honey.

"I'm good, I'm good. And the design is right on schedule. Once the draftsmen have it out, we should be able to break ground by next week."

"Now Jeffrey, I told you. When I ask 'how are you' I'm asking about YOU, not the work."

I smiled and leaned back in my chair. "I'm doing great. What's up?"

"Well, a girlfriend and I were shopping in the area, and I thought it might be nice to meet for lunch! There's this GREAT little café just around the corner from your office."

"Hmm... Geno's?"

"That's the one! How'd you know?"

My mind flashed back to the first scoops on Taylor's and Jonathan's new relationship. "Lucky guess. And what about after lunch?" The note in my voice made my intentions clear. I wanted to know if Taylor wanted a booty call. Despite the new developments with Melody, I still hungered for the gorgeous supermodel. And besides, Mel had given her express permission, Taylor especially, even beyond the 'open relationship' agreement.

"We'll see..." Her voice was smokily mysterious. "Twenty minutes?"

"I'll be there."

***

I entered into the little café and glanced around to see if Taylor had beaten me there. She had. She was sitting at a corner window, gesturing expressively as she chatted with a blonde woman who had her back to me. I'd almost forgotten she mentioned that she was shopping with a girlfriend.

The morning sun reflected off the towering grey buildings around us, casting pale light through the windows and illuminating Taylor's face in a white glow, as if she were in a cosmetics commercial. It also lit up her blue eyes, making them stand out as sparkles on her Venusian face. And as I approached, her eyes swiveled up to catch mine while a pleased smile spread across her face.

I smiled right back, enraptured by the goddess before me as I approached their table. I could stare at her face for eternity. "Have you been waiting long?" I asked.

"No. We just sat down," Taylor answered, but already I wasn't listening.

When I'd reached the table, the blonde woman turned to look up at me and my spine went rigid so suddenly I actually jerked in astonishment. I knew who she was. The blonde was completely familiar to me, and my jaw dropped in abject surprise at seeing her. Could it really be?

She was perfect. Her face was an exquisite work of art. Her fine blonde hair shone in the afternoon light. And most especially, her vermillion green eyes would have lit up the room on their own.

Her worldly New York chic attire would have fit right in on any runway and she had a wondrous youthful energy. And as I looked upon her surpassing beauty, lightning bolts practically fried my spine to a crisp. And now as I was able to simply stand and gaze upon her, I knew why I'd been obsessing about seeing her again for weeks. She was simply THAT stunning and she was permanently imprinted on my mind.

Taylor cleared her throat and leaned forward, actually poking my rigid body in the side. "What?"

Staring at the blonde, without thought I blurted, "Before, I hadn't thought there was a woman on Earth who could rival Taylor's beauty." I blinked several times. "I was wrong."

The blonde blushed a pretty pink and glanced down for a moment before looking back up and focusing right in on my eyes. "That's quite the compliment," she said, her voice light and airy and seductively sweet.

Just now realizing that I'd been staring quite obviously, I blinked several times rapidly and then started to loosen my shoulders. "Uh, I'm sorry. I don't usually stare like that. I'm actually quite used to seeing pretty women."

"I'll say," Taylor complained. "You didn't lock up like that seeing me for the first time." She wrinkled her nose and gave me a mock-angry glare before breaking into a smile.

Now I blushed and looked down. Actually, I nearly had. But I wasn't going to mention that.

Taylor gestured with her hands. "Jeffrey, this is my friend-"

"Kaitlyn," I interrupted, still gazing rapturously at the gorgeous young woman.

Taylor looked surprised. "Right... Have you two met before?"

Kaitlyn's smile was dazzling. She gave off a glow that would have lit up the whole café even if all the lights were off. "Just once..."

I inhaled sharply. There was no WAY she could have remembered.

"In the smoothie shop off Broadway. Maybe a month ago?" She grinned seeing the stunned expression on my face. "You were staring at me then the same way as you are now."

Steeling my spine and taking a deep breath to recover what dignity I had left, I reached my hand down in greetings.

"Pleased to meet you, Jeffrey," she said casually as she took my hand.

"'Jeff', please. I'm just Jeff. Only my bosses... and Taylor... use the full name."

"Jeff it is." The gorgeous blonde shook my hand in return and then gestured to the empty seat beside her. There was already a place setting for me, while Taylor had already spread out on her side of the table.

"Hmph," Taylor pouted. "I get this brilliant idea to set you two up and I find out you've already met."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a meeting," I blushed. "We never even spoke. I only got her name because the smoothie guy called it out."

Kaitlyn was smiling as she evaluated me. "You were so cute and staring at me with such adoration. Normally, that kind of thing is kind of pathetic. But there was something about you..."

I blushed again, but before I could come up with a response, a waiter came by. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Cosmopolitan," Taylor tossed off.

"For lunch?" I asked.

"What? It's not like I'm working." She smiled.

"Me, too," Kaitlyn added to the waiter.

"Now you shouldn't be drinking young lady," Taylor admonished.

"Pssht. Like I've never had a Cosmo before."

Taylor looked up at the waiter and told him, "Check her I.D."

Kaitlyn huffed at her friend and then dourly said to the waiter. "Iced Tea."

"Just a Sprite," I nodded to the waiter, who then left to get our orders.

"That was mean," the blonde growled.

"Just trying to keep you out of trouble, sweetie. You're only 19. You've got lots of time to get crazy later on."

Kaitlyn, for just a moment, pouted like a whiny teenager before she took a deep breath and re-composed herself, once again appearing to be a worldly New York socialite years older than her actual age.

I felt the beginnings of an awkward silence and started conversationally, "So? How do you and Taylor know each other?"

Kaitlyn smiled at the memory and glanced over at her friend. "Well, I was John's downstairs neighbor when he moved into the apartment on 5th Avenue." Kaitlyn left it at that, but from the way she blushed, I assumed there was much more to the story that she wasn't letting on.

"And you're the designer who's doing Taylor's new place in Montauk?" she queried, seeming to already know the answer.

I nodded and Kaitlyn leaned towards me with new interest. "What's it like?" she asked. "Being in the design world. Figuring out all the angles and dreaming up the perfect landscape. Creating something grand out of nothing."

I smiled and sat back in my chair and grinned. Kaitlyn's choice of words instantly I was reminded of why I went into architecture. I loved the creativity. I loved the minute details. I loved the total control. It made me feel a little like a god. And when I created something grand...?

I looked up at Taylor with a twinkle in my eye and said dramatically, "It's better than sex."

Taylor grinned back at me, knowing just how much we liked sex. And then I turned back to Kaitlyn.

The blonde had her own twinkle in her eye, and she panted softly as if she'd just had an orgasm. "Yeah..."

Taylor explained. "Kaitlyn wants to be an architect. It's what made me think of you two."

The beautiful blonde now had my full attention. "Really?" I asked her.

Kaitlyn blushed and nodded.

Taylor put in. "She's studying at Columbia. She got a late start, but she'll be graduating in a couple years."

"Really?" I was impressed.

Kaitlyn nodded again. "Taylor talked me into it. You could say that meeting John and Taylor changed my life." Her focus drifted away again as nostalgia took her for a minute. But then she smiled and her gaze zeroed in on mine again. "So tell me, what's it really like being an architect?"

I grinned. My favorite subject.

***

-- KAITLYN --

It was HIM. Taylor's design architect, the guy she'd been screwing when John had to leave on business, was HIM. And he had that Look.

My insides melted and I felt my panties getting wet just from that look. It was a look of utter rapture, as if I were the only thing in the universe.

He was so adorable when he nervously blurted, "Before, I hadn't thought there was a woman on Earth who could rival Taylor's beauty." He blinked rapidly. "I was wrong."

I felt the warmth of blush in my cheeks and I glanced down for a moment in embarrassment before looking back up and focusing right on his eyes, so soft and yet intense. "That's quite the compliment," I managed to say.

I felt it then. I felt it inside me. I WANTED this man. It was a feeling I'd never really experienced before.

There had been guys I wanted to screw before: cute boys in school, handsome and wealthy men in town. There had been guys I wanted to seduce. I wanted John for his money and because I saw how good an orgasm he could give Cassandra. But that whole love at first sight thing? I wanted to think it was possible, but never really believed.

This may not have been love. But for the first time in my life, I WANTED someone. I didn't just want his body. I'd certainly known better-looking or better- built guys. I wanted HIM. I wanted this man who could make me wet just by looking at me.

He was something special. He wouldn't disappoint me. I could see it in his eyes.

The three of us settled down, ordered, and struck up a conversation. I could barely keep my eyes off of him the whole time.

I felt the crackle of electricity between us and for a moment I could feel that we were on the same wavelength. We both wanted the same things. We'd both been going through life having our flings on the side and enjoying the people we were with without ever really settling down. We hadn't found THE ONE.

It would be nice to settle down and have a relationship, but something had always held us back. I was young and now that I'd outgrown the whole seduce- rich-man-and-become-trophy-wife plan, I was focused on my studies and wanted to get my degree. I wanted to be an independent and strong-willed woman like Taylor.

And Jeff certainly looked rather young to be lead designer for a project like John and Taylor's estate in Montauk. Maybe he'd been too focused on his career to find love. And when he talked about architecture, there was a passion in Jeff's voice that I found incredibly sexy.

I asked more questions and he eagerly leapt into his answers. I found my neck was starting to strain from all the nodding in agreement I was doing.

More than once, I caught Taylor glancing back and forth between the two of us with a silly grin on her face. I knew she was quite pleased with herself seeing Jeff and I getting along.

Now if only I could think of a good excuse to get rid of Taylor and find out if her statements about Jeff's bedroom prowess were really true.

***

-- JEFFREY --

"Now you PROMISE you'll let me see the blueprints?" Kaitlyn pointed both hands straight down in front of her hips, pulling her knees together and rolling her shoulders while pouting. The effect was devastatingly seductive and from the sparkle in her emerald eyes, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Of course. Stop by the office any time and I'd be happy to show you our progress, under one condition: you can't tell Taylor ANYTHING. Deal?"

"Deal." Excitedly, Kaitlyn stepped forward and hugged me. We were standing on the sidewalk outside of Geno's, a full two hours after we'd gone in. I'd been very comfortable chatting with Taylor and Kaitlyn, and now I felt a little thrill shoot through me as Kaitlyn hugged me. I felt like a schoolboy with a crush. And since she was just a couple of inches shorter than me, I let myself breathe in the sweet scent of her hair just under my nose.

"Spoilsport," Taylor complained in reference to the blueprints.

"You'll see them eventually, Taylor," I nodded. And then Kaitlyn backed away from my grasp. Taylor stepped forward to take her place, the taller, dark-haired woman hugging me with a little more familiarity.

I asked, "Will I be seeing you soon?"

Taylor leaned back and shook her head. "Probably not. Johnny's back in town, so I'm good."

Taylor glanced at Kaitlyn, who just raised her eyebrows knowingly and smiled. The blonde clearly knew about me and the gorgeous brunette.

Taylor shrugged. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked me.

"Mind what?"

Taylor grinned and glanced over at her friend again before slinking back up to me, placing her hand on my chest. "Being my living dildo."

I chuckled, feeling relief that my fantasy notions of settling down and marrying Taylor were no longer in the back of my mind. "Of course I don't mind. We have fun, don't we?"

"Yeah..." Taylor leaned in and kissed me, more than a short peck but less than a French liplock.

When we broke, I saw Kaitlyn putting her cell phone away and then a black Towncar was pulling up to the curb. Taylor smiled to me. "Besides, isn't she so pretty?"

I followed Taylor's gaze and stared at the beautiful blonde. "Yeah..."

Kaitlyn looked up at me just before she stepped into the car. "Be seeing you," she waved. Taylor then left to get in the car as well.

I waved and then turned around, heading back for my office. But before I got out of earshot, I heard Kaitlyn's sweet voice on the wind asking "Is he really that good?"

And then the limo door shut, blocking out any further comments. As I strode down the sidewalk, I allowed myself a little grin.

***

A hollow knock sounded from the direction of my office door. Internally, I groaned in annoyance. Ever since returning from lunch with Taylor and Kaitlyn, I hadn't been able to focus. My workload was piling up and every time I tried to clear my head I started daydreaming about Kaitlyn.

By now, it was already almost 5pm, I was in the middle of a very complicated redesign of the grand foyer, and I'd told Erica that I did not want to be disturbed. I HAD to catch up.

Now I'd always been able to count on Melody to follow my instructions unless it was an emergency. With the knocking at my door, I swore it had better be an emergency or I'd need to have a chat with my new admin about the definition of "Do not disturb".

I looked up and immediately rolled my eyes. Melody was still standing on the other side of the glass. She had the hopeful little smile of a girl who just wanted my attention. Cute or not, this did NOT qualify as an emergency.

Sighing, I waved her in. Melody turned and said something to Erica, who smiled and nodded, and then the perky bottle-blonde girl stepped in. "Hi, Jeffie."

"I'm busy," I growled and then pointedly looked back to my screen. "I gave Erica the 'Do not disturb' order. You remember that one, right?"

"Too busy for your girlfriend? Don't I get some special priority?" Melody sashayed over and sat on my desk, her hip right next to my keyboard.