Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was ready once again, and so was I. Quickly, I slid up Kaitlyn's body while she lifted her legs and spread them to the sides, pulling her knees back with her own hands as she opened herself before me.

My own hands reached out and gripped her thighs as I settled into position and aimed my hips in the right direction. Repeated orgasms had opened Kaitlyn's pussy lips and her copious juices lubricated the way. And while squeezing her legs, I thrust forward to embed my cock into her deliciously tight tunnel.

"OHHH! YES!" the ecstatic blonde cried as I buried myself to the hilt, and then her legs scissored behind my neck as she began to buck herself up to meet my thrusts.

Everything about this girl was incredible. Her kiss was a thunderbolt of excitement. Her face was sculpted perfection. Her body was to die for. And she fucked with overwhelming energy. Every muscle of Kaitlyn's body was in motion. Her legs were flexing to undulate her body in a constant fucking rhythm. Her arms braced against the bed until the only parts of her body still on the mattress were her shoulders and the back of her head.

I held Kaitlyn's rock-hard ass in my hands, guiding her back and forth on my shaft as her upper body twisted and turned and jiggled enticingly. I was in heaven.

Kaitlyn's eyes flared neon green. "Mmm, don't you love my tight teenage pussy? Pound that tight pussy, Jeff. Make me yours. Harder. Harder!"

I could feel the burn in my forearms as I was doing my damndest to fulfill her wishes. Our pelvic bones were clapping together with audible slapping on each thrust, and I knew that my hips would be bruised by morning.

I continued to try and read her signals, and when my hands tightened on her she squealed louder and wriggled even more. When I reached forward and pinched a nipple, Kaitlyn practically went ballistic. "Fuck me! Harder! Jeff! Hurt me!"

My eyes popped open, and then she said it again.

"Hurt me!"

With a burst of adrenaline, I seized one leg from off my shoulder and used it as a lever to flip Kaitlyn's light body over onto her stomach. She fell to the mattress with a thud and I quickly yanked her legs back open for me. And with my muscles flexing, I put all my strength into manuevering her into a doggy position before I cruelly impaled her pussy on my dick once again.

"Yes! Fuck me!"

My eyes went wide and without thinking, I reached my hand back and SPANKED her... *hard*.

"YES! AGAIN!"

I let fly with another spank on the same cheek, as hard as I could do it.

"YES! Fuck me! Hurt me! Rape me!"

A switch was thrown somewhere inside me, and the animal was turned loose. He came out every once in a while, whispering perverted thoughts into my ear when I was drunk and at a barl. His was the voice urging me on whenever Melody got in one of her naughty moods. His was the urge fueling my desire to take whatever sex I could get from whatever hot babes I could find and give them nothing in return.

He was all my baser instincts.

And he was the one in charge now.

With a raging fury, I gripped Kaitlyn's hips in my hands, squeezing so tightly she moaned in pain and tried to wriggle free, though I wouldn't let her. I began ramming her backside so hard and so fast that I threatened to hyperventilate from the exertion. My cock was a steel rod, penetrating and carving and roughly driving into Kaitlyn's spasming pussy over and over and over again.

"AAAAGH!" she screamed louder than anything, and mid-thrust I felt the inner clamping of her muscles as she tightened up and came.

And still I kept machine-fucking her.

When her orgasm subsided, Kaitlyn's legs gave out and she collapsed face-first onto the mattress. I no longer had a good angle and with regret, I let her fall off of my cock. But I wasn't done with her yet. My anal session with Taylor had put a nasty thought into my head.

'DO IT' the voice inside my head urged. 'TAKE IT.'

I blinked and then my right thumb was embedded into Kaitlyn's asshole, and she whimpered and moaned as I began tugging the inner walls of her anus to the side. I blinked again and then my left thumb had joined my right, tugging the other direction.

And with an animalistic roar, I brutally shoved my cock through Kaitlyn's anus and into her rectum.

"FUUUCK!" she shrieked. And then she was moaning in rapturous wonder as I began to saw back and forth out of her sphincter.

"Fuck my ass! Take my ass! Violate me! Rape me!"

I was doing my best. They say you can't rape the willing, but this was still the roughest sex I'd ever had. With my hands holding her asscheeks wide, I forced myself in and out, giving Kaitlyn the reaming of her life.

She was screaming constantly and blubbering her ecstatic moans. Over and over again I lunged with my hips, my cock burning against her sensitive anal chute, lubricated only by her own orgasmic fluids coated on my rod. "Fuck me!" she cried again.

I found myself angered by her ability to speak. And in a blind moment of rage, I reached forward and wrapped my hands around her neck, squeezing even as my cock continued to pound its way through the young girl's asshole.

"Ack-" Kaitlyn managed to croak before I cut off her air supply, and then her eyes bugged out as she turned her head to the side. Despite my previous rough handling of her body, for the first time she actually looked afraid. And then before I could react, her eyes rolled up in her head and she gaped her mouth open in a silent scream as her body went completely rigid, locking up entirely.

In a panic, I let go of her neck, only now letting my conscience pop up and warn me that I was truly hurting her. But even with her body rigid, I felt the clamping of her anal muscles so tightly around my cock. And with her windpipe no longer being crushed, Kaitlyn howled like a banshee, the sound tearing its way out of her throat as she climaxed powerfully, her whole body jerking just once backwards.

The sudden motion lifted her torso up as her back arched, and it thrust her ass back around my cock to the hilt. All the pressure around my sensitive shaft and the rippling of her internal muscles set me off as well, and then I was geysering a torrent of jism deep into the darkest recesses of Kaitlyn's bowels.

I hunched over, barely supporting myself on my arms as I felt each twitch of cum burst out of me and dribble deeper into the teen blonde's rectum. My eyes fluttered on the brink of unconsciousness as inky blackness creeped into my vision. I was dizzy and light-headed and I very nearly collapsed, but I managed to ride out the sensations and then blinking slowly, I got my bearings and stilled my wobbly form.

As my vision cleared, I realized that Kaitlyn was out cold. Her body was limp beneath me and only the slow rise and fall of her torso told me she was still breathing. My cock was still embedded in Kaitlyn's tight asshole, and after licking my lips while my body fully awoke, I did a push-up and slowly pulled my dick free of her tight chute.

That simple motion robbed me of the rest of my energy, and with the last of my strength, I managed to flop onto my back and let the dark of unconsciousness take me.

***

*SATURDAY*

I awoke in a strange room, on a strange bed. A shot of adrenaline went through me and I jerked upwards, trying to get my bearings. I looked beside me on the bed, and then it all came back to me.

Kaitlyn was face-down, sleeping peacefully with her head turned towards me. Her perfectly-formed face looked positively angelic on the white linens with her golden hair piling around her. As I'd sat up, the sheets had been tugged lower, exposing a wide expanse of Kaitlyn's naked back, clearly showing the curve of her muscles and shoulder blades.

A buzzing sound then caught my attention. I realized it was the same noise that had woken me up. Trying to move as softly as possible, I scrambled over the foot of the bed and realized the noise was coming from my pants.

The buzzing stopped before I could get there, but eventually I fished out my cell phone and flipped it open to see that I had five missed calls. The phone had been on vibrate, and in my rapturous attention to Kaitlyn last night, I must have not noticed a single incoming call.

They were all from Melody, including the call I'd just missed.

I sat there pondering that. Five calls. Was there something I was missing? Was Melody hurt? Or did she still feel like she owned me and simply got indignant when I didn't immediately leap to give her attention when she called?

I was interrupted from my ruminations when a warm hand settled onto my hip. I turned to see that Kaitlyn was awake and turned to her side. Her left hand was touching me and she'd instinctively pulled the sheets up to cover her nakedness.

"Morning," I said warmly.

***

-- KAITLYN --

"Morning," Jeff said warmly.

"Morning," I answered as I blinked away the cobwebs.

He leaned back across the bed to me and gently kissed my forehead. I felt a flutter pass through my body as he did that. The butterflies kicked up in my stomach as well and I reveled in the sensations I'd never felt before. I was falling in love.

How could I not when he was looking at me that way? I saw it in his eyes. He loved me, loved ME, even if he didn't know it yet.

Automatically, he scooted forward until his arms wrapped around my body and held me close to him. He cocooned me in his grasp, squeezing gently and I felt a rush of pleasure running through my limbs. I giggled at the idea that he was actually cuddling with me, the way I always saw John do with Taylor but never with me. And that thought surprised me for a moment. Could it really be? Could he be the one? And what if he wasn't?

I frowned briefly, and with worry on his face, he asked softly, "How are you feeling?"

"Mm... sore..." I winced and then smiled. I felt like Jeff had fucked the shit out of me. And the pleasurable pain was oh, so heavenly. "But in a good way."

There was honest concern in his eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry."

I shook my head slowly. "Don't be. That was some of the greatest sex of my life." My hand went to my neck, feeling where he'd squeezed my throat last night. I felt a shudder pass through me at the memory of him strangling me. "It was scary... but that was an INCREDIBLE orgasm... You were even better than Taylor promised," I crooned and then smiled. I couldn't help it. The corners of my lips refused to come down from my cheeks.

I rolled onto my back and then elevated myself up onto my elbows, the sheets sliding down. I pretended not to notice that the fabric slipped off my chest, revealing my bounteous bosom to his gaze. Jeff gulped appreciatively.

"Mm... got time for another?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes rapidly and letting the sizzle into my gaze upon him. "I told you. My parents are out of town all weekend."

"Well, I think I can be persuaded to go another round," Jeff said as he began crawling over my body.

I giggled and then we came together for a soft kiss, me moaning into his mouth erotically as I jerked the sheet away to leave nothing between our naked bodies.

"Cum in my tight little pussy this time," I growled. I felt myself getting even wetter at the thought. With John refusing to risk impregnating me, even though I was on the pill, I salivated at the thought of Jeff's sperm swimming around inside my womb.

"Whatever you desire," he drawled before turning his lips to my neck while his right hand came up to play with a round boob.

I shuddered in arousal. He really meant it. Whatever I desired, he would do for me. It felt absolutely incredible that someone could feel that way about me. John cared about me, but not like that. Taylor cared about me, but not like that. But Jeff felt EVERYTHING for me. He would really do anything I wanted.

"In that case..." I husked as I stretched my arms back to the headboard and came up with a shiny pair of fur-lined handcuffs. I felt my face burn with heat as a little grin crossed my face. "Hurt me..."

***

-- JEFFREY --

I was in the cab riding home when I finally flipped my phone on and held the speed-dial to Melody. Annoyed by her clinginess or not, I owed her at least a return phone call.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" The phone had only rung twice before it picked up and Melody's anguished wail was loud enough to make my jerk away from the phone.

"Huh?"

"I called and called! I thought you were dead! Where are you?" Melody's voice was still quite shrill.

"I'm- I'm in a cab going home!" Was Melody really worried about my well-being?

"Okay..." There was a long pause as I could hear Melody breathing to compose herself. Then her next question came loud enough to make me jerk away from the speaker once again. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?"

"Whoa! Whoa!"

"You promised to have dinner with me!"

I had? And then my mind flashed back... 'Fine. Tomorrow after work. It's a date.' SHIT. I HAD. "Oh, Mel. Ohmigod, I'm sorry. I completely forgot."

"Who was she?"

"Huh?"

"Erica said you left the office with this gorgeous blonde teenager or something. Who the FUCK was she?"

"Mel-"

"WHO???"

"Calm down! Jeez. She was just a friend of Taylor's. She's an architecture student."

"Did you fuck her?"

"Mel..."

"ARRGGGHHHH!!!!" Her scream was so loud I had to hold the cell phone away again, and this time even the cab driver winced.

When she finally stopped screaming I put the cell phone back to my ear and quietly asked, "Mel?"

"You know, what, Jeff? Fuck you." Her voice was cold. "No, better yet, NOT fuck you. I'm never touching you again you piece of shit slimeball. What's the point of dating if you're just going to sleep around with whoever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want?"

I rolled my eyes. "Richie Solomon."

That brought her up short. "What?"

"Richie Solomon," I stated firmly. "Did you or did you not fuck him Thursday night?"

"Well, well-" she spluttered.

"That was the deal, Mel: you can do your thing; I can do mine, right?"

"You shot me down! I wanted to go out with you, have sex with you, but NO, you were too busy! I wouldn't have laid a finger on that greasy man if you would have just come out with me! And when I DID have a date with you, you blew me off for some dumb blonde teenager!"

"Look, I was wrong. What do you want from me?"

"Nothing! Don't ever talk to me again! We're done! Broken up! Whatever! Fuck off and die!"

*click*

***

God damn that woman! After dropping my keys, wallet, and cell phone onto the nighstand, I simply stretched my arms wide and then let myself fall heavily onto my bed.

For six months, Melody had me eating out of the palm of her hand. For six months, I was her beck and call. True, she had to work around my crazy hours in the office, and as a red-blooded man, I had no reason to complain about hot sex with no strings attached.

But still, Melody could have stepped up our relationship really whenever she wanted. I would have been willing to work it out. But she made clear that we were just fuck-buddies, not even dates.

And then the instant another woman showed up in my life, Melody got all jealous and started slapping me around. It's okay for HER to go have one-night stands but it's not okay for me? How the hell was THAT fair?

Melody could be sweet when she wanted to. We had the capacity for tenderness and when things were going well between us, they went REALLY well. But then again, it's always easy to have a relationship when everything's going well. The hard part is sticking through the rough patches. And Melody's typical response to a rough patch was to hit me and then blame it all on me.

She wanted to break up? Fine. I'd already been thinking we should stop just fucking around, and now was as good a time as any. Melody didn't work for me anymore and after she calmed down, we'd figure out a way to avoid pissing each other off.

Still... it would have been nice to have some hope of romance in my future. I was still dedicated to my career... but the idea of living forever alone was not appealing. Sex was nice, but part of what made it so good for me was that little hope beyond all hope that Melody and I might someday work out. She was right about one thing, you can't bang somebody for six months and not have it mean SOMETHING.

I didn't have that hope with Taylor. She really was just a fantasy woman; and I'd lived that fantasy. The real Taylor was just using me for sex (not that I terribly minded), but her heart belonged to Jonathan Kwong. She would tire of me soon and that would be the end of that.

But Kaitlyn on the other hand... A wide smile spread across my face as I thought of the stunningly beautiful young blonde. Was she just a one-night stand? Could she be something more? I realized then that I knew almost nothing about her.

Okay, she'd just turned nineteen and she was an Architecture student at Columbia. She was the neighbor and friend of Jonathan and Taylor, and she was incredibly kinky in bed... but that was really it. Did she have a boyfriend I didn't know about? Was she just screwing me for the hell of it on Taylor's recommendation?

There was... something... about Kaitlyn. The mere sight of her had sent lightning up and down my spine. Her intelligence, and especially her architectural savvy, intrigued the hell out of me. And her raw sexuality triggered some animal instinct deep inside me that both thrilled and scared me at the same time.

Kaitlyn simply had an incredible effect on me. Just being in her presence had made me forget I'd scheduled a date with Melody, and now that she was in my mind, I couldn't imagine stopping my thoughts about her.

And hoping beyond hope, could she possibly be thinking of me right now?

*Bah Bah BAP!* My cell phone erupted in a riot of noise. The pop song sounded much better as a full track, but at least I recognized the ring tone. And for a brief moment, my heart leaped up as I imagined that Kaitlyn might be calling me.

A couple of days ago, I never would have thought I might feel disappointed to see Taylor's name flashing on the caller I.D. But... well, I was.

I hit the answer button and said, "Hey, Taylor."

"Mm... Jeffrey... I hear you and my little friend Kaitlyn had a good time last night."

"Ahem, well," I stumbled for a moment. "I'll let the lady speak for herself. I'm not one to brag."

"Oh, but she's been bragging about you... She's been absolutely effervescent with thanks to me for introducing you two."

"Really?" I couldn't help but let the glee show through in my voice.

"Mm... in fact, she's here right now..." Taylor giggled, and then her laughter was cut off by a low, sensual moan, "Ohhh..."

"Taylor?" I queried in curiosity. What was going on over there?

"Did I ever tell you Kaitlyn and I were more than just friends?"

"Hmm?" I'd known Taylor was bisexual. Hell, I'd had a threesome with her and her personal assistant Charlotte. My heartbeat, already rapid from my daydreaming about Kaitlyn, sped up even more as I added mental visuals to the sounds I was hearing through the phone.

"Well, let me put it bluntly," Taylor panted lightly around her words. "I know in intimate detail just how sweet Kaitlyn's pussy tastes. And this morning, she still had a cum deposit inside for me to suck out of her."

My heart thumped so hard I was surprised it didn't burst out of my chest.

"To be perfectly honest," Taylor continued. "She's tasting MY pussy *right now*, while I'm talking to you..."

"Oh, gawd..." I groaned.

"Now don't go jerking off or anything Jeffrey. Wouldn't want your tasty cum to go to waste. Now if you want to see this up close and in person, live and with full audio, come by the apartment tonight at seven."

"I'll be there."

"I know you will."

***

-- KAITLYN --

"Again!" I gasped as Taylor hung up the phone. I lifted my head away from her bare-shaven crotch and flopped onto my back.