Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike got up and jumped in the shower while Jenny was making coffee. He stood under the water thinking of the two sides of the upcoming day. Once again he was torn about everything going on in his house. There was no denying that the whole situation played right into his kinky side. He loved the feelings that he got from knowing his wife was fucking someone else. He also loved the sight of Jesse and her mom together it was the cause of constant erections for him. He hadn't had this many hard-ons or orgasms in years, in fact it was 18 years.

There was no doubt that his sex life was on fire again. Between the perverse pleasure of watching his daughter swallowing and savoring his cum and the couple times he had fucked Jenny it was a huge improvement. There was however the flip side of all the pleasure, he felt like things were quickly spiraling out of control. In one weeks time alone his wife had developed not only a sexual relationship with his daughter but also an emotional one. They were obviously in love with each other and it felt like that love left little room for him. He wasn't afraid of losing his little girl's love because they'd never shared a lover's love. It was his wife that he was becoming concerned about. She still told him she loved him and he believed it to a degree.

There was just a nagging feeling in his gut that her love felt different than it had before. It almost felt like he was being brought along for the ride in the new game instead of being a complete part of it. Now he had to spend the day guessing about the next surprise tonight when he gets home. Two new participants were supposed to be in the house tonight and Jenny had let him know they were also women. There was no discussing it he was just informed it would be happening. That was so different than years ago, there were a few instances where Jenny brought someone home without him knowing but they were minimal. Now it felt like he was just expected to agree to whatever was asked of him.

He hadn't reached a fever point over the whole thing mainly because of the sex he was getting. The fact that both his wife and his daughter were also becoming equal in their ability to humiliate him sexually was also a bonus in his mind. He had the perverse pleasure of having the two women he loved the most in his life telling him how inadequate a lover he was. Other people would be devastated at that idea, he actually got off on it. So he knew he would ride out the waves, the highs and lows, of the new game. He just hoped the highs continued to outweigh the lows.

The whole bedroom controversy was a definite low for him but he had now adopted a rationalization that seemed to work for him. He was now thinking that each of them had their own bedrooms, or would when his new room was setup. Jenny's bedroom just happened to be the master bedroom. Since he and Jesse were sharing Jenny's sexual life she'd choose who to invite into her bed each night. He actually didn't mind that his daughter was the one getting the majority of invites right now either. It played right into his sexual humiliation and enjoyment of that.

He finished his shower and went to his old bedroom and got dressed. He walked out into the kitchen and ran into his daughter. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for last night pumpkin, for all of it. I think you are having as much fun as I am with our game!"

'I must admit daddy the whole control issue and playing with you is a definite turn on. As long as I know you're having fun too when you're with us."

"Baby I don't think I have ever had more fun sexually, you know it hurts me sometimes but that's why its fun for me."

"Well I hope you know that from now on I won't fuck mommy till you beg me to just like last night. I want you to always remember how much better a fuck I am than you are daddy!" she teased.

Mike smiled and told her, "I am so happy to have someone like you baby who takes such good care of my wife for me. I know you make her cum like I never could and it makes me hard just thinking about it."

"I'm glad daddy because it seems we're each getting what we want out of this whole new life. It's not like..." Jesse answered and stopped.

"Not like what sweetie?"

"Well I can't really talk about it now, I have to get ready because you know we're having friends over today. Sexy lady friends to play with daddy, two new pussies for me to eat and fuck too!"

"Oh god baby you're so like your mom when she was younger. Tell me briefly what got you sad there, please."

"Well I don't know if I'm sad about it but it makes me think about you me and mommy and our new lifestyle. Cheryl told me she thinks her mom and dad are going to split up because it seems her mom has discovered herself. Cheryl thinks her mom might be having an affair because she's changed so much."

"Wow, I understand baby, well don't worry your gorgeous little mind. There is no divorce in this family's immediate future! I know things are different here at home now but I love you and your mom more now than ever before. That is some kick though thinking about Stacie, she's always been so cold and conservative. She'd be the last woman I'd ever peg for having an affair."

Jesse chuckled inside thinking ahead to later today and what her father will think when he comes home today. Stacie was not anything like she used to be and today is going to be the last step in her sexual liberation. Jesse was just happy that her and her mom could help her along the way.

Mike said his goodbyes to his wife and daughter and made his way to school. After he had left Jesse sauntered up to her mom and took her in an embrace. She molded her body to Jenny's and kissed her deeply. She knew this was going to be a spectacular day but she was totally in the blind about how it was going to happen.

"So my mommy lover what's in store for today. I mean I know you discussed it with Stacie but can you let me in on your plans?"

"Oh baby don't worry about it, what's in store for today is lots and lots of fun for us. Cheryl should be here in the next half hour so I'm gonna make us some breakfast. I don't want us jumping right into the bedroom. We need to give Stacie time to get here without Cheryl knowing of course."

"Ok mom, I know you'll make it all good today. I hope Cheryl can handle everything today, I know she is as big a sex freak as I am. I hope we don't overload her poor little mind." Jesse giggled.

"Oh baby I wouldn't worry about any of that, Your friend is as hot to trot as anyone I've ever known. I think she'll be kissing the ground we walk on after today for fulfilling all the fantasies she's going to live out today. Think about it baby, she told us that she's had a mother daughter fantasy for years. She has to have developed that because inside she really had the hots for Stacie but couldn't admit it to herself. After today all those repressed fantasies will be reality for her and Stacie."

Just then the doorbell rang and Jenny smiled. "It seems someone is a little anxious to get the day started."

"I'll get it mom," Jesse said getting up. She wasn't wearing anything other than her robe at the moment and she pulled it closed. Not that there was any modesty there after the show they had put on for Cheryl on Monday. She opened the door and let her best friend in. Cheryl had a smile on her lips from ear to ear as she reached out for Jesse. They melted into each other's arms and their lips met for the first time that day. This was going to be the start of a new relationship for them today and it was starting right.

Jesse could feel the softness of her friends lips pressed against her own. She let her own tongue slide softly into the other girl's mouth to explore. It was greeted eagerly by Cheryl's own tongue. They danced together within each other's mouths for a few minutes before they broke the kiss. Cheryl pushed Jesse's head to the side and immediately started kissing her neck. At first she was just kissing her lightly but then she started sucking lightly. Then the sucking increased in pressure until Jesse was moaning. Cheryl knew what she was doing, Jesse and her mom had been teasing her for over a week now and she was making a statement.

She stopped her suction on Jesse's fair skinned neck and lifted her head to survey her work. She smiled and whispered in her new sister's ear. "I marked you bitch I've been waiting for years for today."

Jesse opened her eyes wide and couldn't believe she'd let Cheryl get control so easily. She looked in the mirror in the hallway and sure enough there was a nice moderate sized hickey on her neck.

"Oh my god you little slut, there will be payback for that I promise!" she laughed and took her hand and led her into the kitchen.

When they got in there Cheryl saw Jenny putting food on the table and smiled. This felt like her family in a perverse way and more. She really liked the new observance she and Jesse had made about being 'sisters' and even though she lusted for Jenny she could call her mom too.

Jenny looked up and immediately noticed the mark on her daughter's neck. Inside she chuckled because she knew how mercilessly they had teased Cheryl on Monday. On the outside however she appeared outraged and upset.

"Goddamn you Cheryl I did not give you permission to mark my lover. I hope you know you're going to be punished for that today!"

Cheryl smiled but looked down humbly, "I'm sorry Jenny I just couldn't control myself. I had nothing but dreams about fucking with the two of you the last two nights. I just wanted to show how much I want her."

"Well there's a lot of ways to show us you want us but visible marks aren't one of them unless permission is given. Do you understand lover girl?"

"Yes Jenny I do, I wont do it again I promise. You said visible marks, can I suck on yours and Jesse's tits today and leave love bites. Can I suck the insides of your thighs on my way up to your pussy and mark you there. Would you like that Jenny? Jesse would you like that?" she playfully asked.

"Mmmm I think I might enjoy that," Jenny told her. Jesse added the same reply right after her mom.

"Well calm yourself for now baby, lets have some breakfast and then I want you and my lover to go to her room and dress up for me. I hope you brought some of that sexy lingerie that the two of you bought with you today."

"Of course I did it's all still in my trunk. I figured this would be the main place I would be wearing it so I left it there."

"Good girl, I think today is going to be sooo much fun!" Jenny told her.

They sat and had breakfast, eggs, sausages and hash browns. They all had some coffee and talked about the day ahead.

"Jenny, Jesse, I think you both know how hot I am for the two of you but I just want you to know I think of you as my family too. I hope I can really be a part of your family and not just a lover."

"Oh of course sweetie, you've always been like a second daughter to me and always will be. If you need family now because of your dad we will be there for you right honey?"

Jesse just reached over and hugged her best friend and reaffirmed her view of her as her sister. "Of course mom, usually you can't pick your family but I pick you Cheryl and love you as my sister."

Even though Jesse knew the answer Jenny asked Cheryl her plans if her parents split, "Honey have you thought of what you will do if things don't work out at home. Do you know who you would want to stay with?"

Cheryl didn't even hesitate, "Definitely my mom, I mean I don't know if Jesse has told you but she has changed. That's what's at the heart of the problem. My mom seems to finally have become a real woman and my dad hates it. I would definitely want to be there to give her my support."

Jenny smiled inside because she knew that would make their plans for today even more profound in the girls life. She might not just be getting a new relationship with her mom she might become the woman's live in lover. She didn't know if Cheryl and her mom would share the same emotional love that Jesse and her felt but she was confident they would at least enjoy each other sexually.

After breakfast the three women teamed up and cleaned the remains of the meal and Cheryl and Jesse headed off to her room to get dressed. As they did Jenny felt the need to remind Cheryl of their earlier conversation about marking territories. The two girls laughed and warned her that she might be marked repeatedly in non visible areas during the day today.

After they left the room Jenny quickly called Stacie and checked where she was. She was just about to leave her house and head over. Jenny told her that the front door would be unlocked and that she would send her a picture on her phone that would make it clear when to enter.

In Jesse's room it was the scene of a walking wet dream. Two of the hottest young women you could ever imagine were getting ready for a day of unbridled sex. They may be calling each other sisters but they were a gorgeous contrast in appearance. Jesse of course was a blonde with striking blue eyes. She stood about five foot seven and had a mouthwatering 34dd rack. Her breasts were capped with cherry colored nipples surrounded by light pink aureole. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and when she was getting fucked would fall slightly into her face giving her a natural slutty appearance. Her lips were the type of lips that actresses in Hollywood paid big money to have created. They were full and luscious and begged to be kissed. On Jesse of course they were natural.

Cheryl on the other hand displayed her Italian American heritage with pride. She was quite shorter than Jesse and was considered a curvy girl. No way would she be called overweight because all the curves were in all the perfect spots. Her hips were a curvaceous 34 while her waist flared in to a 30. Her breasts were definitely her most eye catching feature. Not that they were much larger than Jesse's at 36dd but as most men know breasts that size on shorter women were irresistible. Her five foot four inch frame carried them spectacularly. When naked the nipples and aureole on Cheryl were much darker than Jesse's because Cheryl's skin tone was a light olive color. Her hair was pitch black and hung halfway down her back. It was full and luxurious and when she was getting fucked it made her look like a wild animal. It was many a guy's dream to try and tame the animal in her because she definitely had the fiery spirit of a lioness.

So yes even though they would never look like each other physically the two young women had a bond of spirit that allowed them to feel like sisters. It was this bond that was making today seem almost natural for them. Neither one looked or felt nervous about what was about to happen only excited.

"Baby, I can't wait to get my first taste of that," Cheryl told her friend motioning towards Jesse's naked pussy. In only a few days of getting fucked Jesse's pussy already was starting to look more mature with the lips being fuller and slightly pulled out. It was a mouth watering sight and invited the very type of comment Cheryl had just made.

"Well I can't wait to wrap my thighs around that pretty little face of yours while you eat me. I hope my mom is fucking that slutty little cunt of yours while you're doing it. We're going to spit roast you today sis and you're going to love it!" Jesse teased her.

"Oh my god, I can't put into words all the things I want to do with you guys today. I wish I could stay tonight because going home is going to suck after only a few hours with my dream duo."

"Well it's not like you have to go home before later tonight. You know my daddy knows about me and mom and he knows we are having a guest today. He just doesn't know it's you yet. Don't worry sweetie this is only the beginning, there will be many days of playing with us. I did want to tell you something though and it's exciting for me but might bum you a bit."

"Mmmm what could possibly bum me out today, I have two gorgeous pussies to take care of?"

"Well I know how you might think that you and I will be starting up like before. You know, hanging with Steve and the crew and just being sluts together."

"Well of course I do sis I mean now that your hymen has gone the way of your mom's strap on. I mean why wouldn't I think that unless..."

Jesse saw in her best friends eyes that she understood.

Cheryl reached out and hugged her tightly, "You weren't joking the other day when you said you loved her were you."

Jesse smiled and nodded her head, "No, and she loves me just as much. We decided already to be exclusive. We will play with you and other's constantly but only with each other there, I hope you understand sis."

A slight tear dropped down Cheryl's cheek not one of sadness but of happiness for her friend. She had fallen in love with the most unlikely of people and it looked like it was going to work for her. She wasn't surprised either because Jesse and her mom had always been very close and with them being lovers now it just seemed inevitable.

"Oh my dear sweet adopted sister, of course I understand. I am ecstatic for you and will always be here to support you, and lick your pussy if your lover approves." Cheryl chuckled.

"As long as you lick hers too I don't think it will ever be an issue. Let me give you some tips about what gets her going."

As they finished picking outfits and putting them on Jesse filled Cheryl in on some of her mom's special buttons. She told her about how sensitive her nipples were. How when she was getting fucked she mostly liked it hard and fast. She generally gave Cheryl a little road map for the day.

The two girls left the room and headed to Jenny's bedroom holding hands. They were admiring each other's outfits and you could almost feel their hearts beating. They had chosen two pieces today from the new line at Victoria's Secrets called Very Sexy Fearless. The whole line was filled with piece after piece of lingerie designed to titillate and arouse.

Cheryl was wearing a lace baby doll with a lace-up corset-style back and racy lace. It was in midnight black and looked amazing against Cheryl's olive skin. Jesse was wearing a crisscross-front corset in lipstick red with matching cheekini panties. The effect was spectacular as the corset was almost see thru except for the cups holding her beautiful breasts. They were each thinking the same thing as they walked into Jenny's room, mission accomplished. They saw her on the bed in a completely see thru half slip that hugged her body like a second skin. She was laying on her side and they could see her eyes take them in and they saw the slight smile that was her approval.

"Well look what we have here, two exquisitely gorgeous young ladies all for me to devour and dine on today! Aren't I the lucky old cougar or as you put it Cheryl, the lucky milf!"

Cheryl was the first to answer, "Oh god please Jenny I need to do something right away. I'm so fucking horny and I need to cum soon. Please don't tease me like Monday!"

"Oh you poor orgasm deprived little thing, I promise you only the smallest amount of teasing today. But I am going to give you a choice right now. You need to think about it carefully because your answer could have far reaching effects even after today."

Jesse and Cheryl had taken seats on the bed next to Jenny and their hands had slowly started to explore the older woman's body. Lightly touching and caressing her curves. Cheryl's fingers were teasingly drawing circles around Jenny's nipples because of Jesse's hint about their sensitivity.

"Ummm ok, it sounds kind of ominous but I'm game." Cheryl said softly.

Jesse was a little confused too but once again she trusted her mother's handling of this situation implicitly. She had demonstrated to her daughter a few times already her inventive mind when it came to sex games.