Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl knew there was a pussy above her mouth, she didn't know whose it was though. She was breathing heavily after her first orgasm of the day and expected one of her lovers to remove the blindfold now. Then whoever was above her was wetting her lips with a wet finger. She licked her lips and almost had another cum, she shook and savored the taste. She was tasting one of the women that had gotten her here today. She didn't care which one all she knew was she had to have more.

"OH FUCK,,,, STOP FUCKING TEASING ME...FEED ME YOUR SWEET PUS..."

Stacie had lifted her head from Cheryl's cunt briefly to watch Jesse tease her little girl with her pussy. She watched as Cheryl was quieted by Jesse's pussy covering her mouth. She wasn't really quiet though because she was making obscene slurping noises as she enjoyed her first ever taste of another woman's sex.

Jesse was lightly grinding her cunt on her best friends face and wished her mom wasn't busy filming. She wished that someone was sucking her tits while she rode Cheryl's tongue.

Then as if reading her mind Stacie got on her knees and leaned forward and sucked one of Jesse's tits into her mouth. She sucked voraciously on the girls nipple, biting it and nibbling on it. She felt Jessie's hand grabbing her head and forcing more of her tit in between her lips.

SUCK...SUCK ME SIS!! MAKE ME CUM!! OH GOD!! MOMMY SHE SUCKS SO NICE!!... OH GOD!! SH...SH...SH...IIITTT!! I'M...I'M...CUMMINNGGG!!

Now that Cheryl knew who was on her face she knew what was coming. She wanted it too, after seeing her friend the other day she knew what to expect. She opened her mouth and waited.

"OOOOOO TAKE IT ...TAKE MY JUICE SIS...OH MY LOVER... OH MOMMY... OH CHERYL... OH MRS..."

Just as she was going to give Stacie's presence away she felt Cheryl's mom's mouth cover hers. She shoved her tongue in the girls mouth to quiet her. Just as she did that she saw Jesse release into Cheryl's mouth. She squirted and squirted filling her daughter's mouth over and over again. To her credit Cheryl tried to swallow as much as she could but lots still spilled over.

Jesse fell off of Cheryl's face and lay on her side panting and smiling. She watched as Stacie leaned down and started licking her juice from Cheryl's face. She couldn't believe how sexy it looked watching Stacie lick her juices from Cheryl's face. Then she finished off by lightly kissing her for the first time.

Stacie was in sexual heaven right now, she was savoring the taste of Jesse's squirt off of her own daughter's face. She looked at her lips sitting there waiting, slightly parted. She moved to them and kissed her own flesh and blood for the first time in a sexual way. She lowered her mouth to Cheryl's and felt her respond back hungrily. Their lips were soon pressed together and their tongues were dancing and caressing the insides of each other's mouths.

Stacie broke the kiss and worked her way down to Her daughter's tits and started devouring them There was no finesse or softness in the way she treated them she sucked them ravenously biting and sucking on them repeatedly. The result was apparent as Cheryl was moaning again and thrashing her hips.

"Ohhh god,,,, suck my tits!! Bite them you bitch... Mark my fucking tits..." Cheryl moaned. She thought it must be Jenny sucking her tits because she could still feel Jesse's body next to her head. So she also thought it was Jenny who had sucked her pussy too.

"Oh god Jenny suck those nipples, mark my tit's the same way you marked Jesse's... Oh god mark me. I'm your little slut mark my tits!! Take this blindfold off please!! I want to see your mouth on my tits!" Cheryl demanded.

Jenny motioned Jesse over and handed her the camera. She couldn't just watch anymore and had to get in the action in front of her. She leaned over and whispered to Stacie, "I think it's time for you to fuck your daughter, don't you?"

Stacie grabbed Jenny by the neck and crushed her mouth to her counterpart. She sucked Jenny's tongue into her mouth and when she broke the kiss nodded her head yes. She also looked her in the eye and whispered in her ear, "Thank you, thank you for making this real today!"

Then Stacie removed her mouth from her daughters breasts and sat up on her heels positioning herself at the entrance to her daughters pussy. She looked down at the object of her affection and shuddered a little bit again. She had that orgasm when she first put her mouth on Cheryl but she knew many more would be coming today.

Jenny just smiled got off the bed and got naked, she then climbed into the same position Jesse had been in a few minutes ago. Cheryl could once again sense a pussy above her face and she wanted it badly because she knew it was probably Jenny and she had been dying to taste her since the week before.

Jenny leaned forward and kissed Stacie and whispered in ear, "Take her Stacie take your little girl's pussy and make it yours."

Stacie looked down at her daughter's face inches below Jenny's wet dripping vagina. She could see her head craning upward to get at the treat that was currently just out of reach. She herself pushed Jenny down towards her daughter's eager mouth. Then she saw the look of bliss on Jenny's face as Cheryl's lips and tongue made contact with her sex. A low moan escaped her friend's mouth as her own daughter was ravenously attacking the pussy on her face.

She wanted to watch this for the moment, she wanted to relish in this moment of perverse voyeurism. Watching her own flesh and blood submit her mouth to the pleasing of this older woman. If the blindfold had not been on her daughter's eyes she knew the girl would have wild look in her eye. She could feel the eagerness with which she was eating Jenny.

It wasn't going to take long for Jenny to cum either. She'd gotten completely worked up while she watched Stacie and Jesse have the first turn with Cheryl. She had to laugh to herself briefly because she'd never had a full on orgy in her life. Then this young girl under her was already the subject of a lesbian gangbang perpetrated by the three women she was closest to in her life. She felt her orgasm approaching and reached down with both hands to grab Cheryl's head. She shoved her pussy firmly onto Cheryl's face and started grinding into her mouth.

"YES...YES... YES...OH GOD, CHERYL...EAT ME... OH GOD... FUCK YOUR TONGUE...FUCKING YOUR TONGUE BABY...OOOOOOO NOW...CUMMING!! YES BABY SUCK, SUCK MY MOMMY PUSSY BABY!!"

Cheryl was devouring Jenny's cunt and could feel her own pussy leaking on the bed. She was wondering why Jesse wasn't playing with her but didn't really care right now. She was loving the taste of Jenny's cunt, she found there was a definite difference in taste from mother and daughter. They both had an amazing taste but she knew that in the future they could blindfold her but she would know who she was sucking. She hoped in her heart the there'd be lots more of this in her future. She didn't even miss a cock at the moment and was in bliss.

Stacie watched Jenny spasming on her daughter's face. Watched her take complete carnal pleasure from the girl she had raised her whole life. She was slightly jealous because she wanted to be where Jenny was right now. She knew she would be soon enough though. But first she had to fuck her, she had to fuck her own daughter.

She motioned for Jenny to move off Cheryl's face and settled in further between her thighs. She lifted the 12 inch plastic cock and lightly touched it to the wet swollen lips in between her daughter's legs. As soon as she did Cheryl's hips pushed up, god the girl was craving this.

Cheryl was sure that the cock had to be attached to her best friends waist. It would explain why she wasn't doing anything while she ate Jenny. "Oh damn, Jesse, please put it in. Do it to me baby, do it like you saw Steve do it. Fuck my pussy, fuck it deep and hard pleasssseeee!!"

Stacie smiled because the charade was about to end, her daughter's eyes would soon be open and staring into her own. She teased the young woman's pussy with the head of her fake cock. She watched as her own daughter tried to catch the head of her cock with her wet cunt. She put her hands on Cheryl's tits and started massaging them, pinching her nipples and pulling on them. She then slipped her hips forward and watched as the head of the fake cock was swallowed by her daughter's pussy. She had a minor orgasm right then feeling the tremors race through her body.

She took her hands off of Cheryl's tits and gripped her hips and slid the cock in a few inches. Watching it disappearing into the hungry pussy grabbing it.

"OH...OH...JESSE...MORE...YOU KNOW I CAN TAKE IT. SHOVE IT THE FUCK IN ...PUT IT ALL THE FUCK IN PLEASSEEEEE!!" Cheryl begged loudly.

So Stacie did as her daughter begged her to do, she slid the whole of the cock into her cunt until it bottomed out.

"YEESSSSSSSSS!! OH GOD YOU ARE FUCKING HUGE BABY!! I NEVER HAD ONE THIS BIG!! FUCK ME NOW JESSE, FUCK YOUR NEW SISTER!!" Cheryl screamed still thinking that her best friend was in between her legs.

Just then Stacie started lifting the cock out of Cheryl's pussy until the head was barely inside. She shoved it all back in and pulled it back out. Within a minute she was jack hammering the cock into her daughter. She could feel the sweat on her head and watched it bead and drop onto her tits. She was on fire herself too because every time she shoved forward her clit rubbed on the little friction pad. It wasn't going to take much more for her to cum so the moment of truth was here. She could feel Cheryl's hips pushing up to meet every downward thrust of her cock. She heard the guttural sounds escaping her daughter's throat signifying her oncoming orgasm

Then just as she knew they were both going to cum she put one hand on the blindfold. She leaned forward and whispered in Cheryl's ear, "Baby I thought I'd move our date up by a few hours!"

Cheryl heard the voice and knew she had to be mistaken, she started fucking up harder at the cock. It had to be her imagination and the moment. Then the blind fold was off and she was looking right into her mother's eyes as she fucked up to meet the cock attached to Stacie's hips.

She was in shock and couldn't help but say in a soft girlish voice, "Mommy, mommy is that really you?" Then she exploded both verbally and physically as it hit home who was really fucking her sloppy pussy.

"FUCK...MOM...OH MY FUCKING GOD...MOM...MOM... YOU'RE...OH SHIT I... FUCK ME MOM...FUCK MY PUSSY MOMMY... OH GOD...UGGHHHHH UGGHHHH... FUCK ME PLEASE MOMMY!!"

"YES BABY,,, I WILL, I'LL FUCK YOU SO GOOD,,,,, YOU HAVE SUCH A SWEET PUSSY...I SUCKED YOU BEFORE TOO!! I WANT TO EAT YOU ALL UP AND FUCK YOU TOOO!! OH GOD I'M... CUMMINNGGG!! CUMMING FROM FUCKING MY BABY!!"

"ME TOO MOMMY...I'M CUMMING FROM YOU FUCKING ME!! FUCK ME DEEP SHOVE YOUR COCK IN MOMMY, ALL THE WAY IN PLEASE!! OOOOOOO...OOOOO...YES...FUCK. FUCCCCCCKKKK!!"

As she spasmed under her mother's hips she was staring into her mother's eyes. She couldn't believe this was real and was scared it wasn't. She knew now that this was her deepest fantasy come true. Her mother had shed her conservative self and emerged from it's cocoon a living breathing sexual being. That new Stacie was between her legs and was shoving a fake cock inside her. With the whole of it all Cheryl had the greatest orgasm of her life and she understood. She understood now Jenny's offer before, the offer to have the greatest sexual experience of her life. One that she couldn't ever imagine topping.

She felt her arms being released by Jenny and immediately hugged her mother to her. She lifted her head and while enjoying the aftershocks of that mind numbing orgasm grabbed her mother's head and kissed her. Not as her daughter but as a hungry young woman. She started feeling light headed and giddy at the turn of events and just mashed her mouth to her mother's sucking her tongue into her own mouth and sucking on it hungrily. Her mother started tongue fucking her own daughter's mouth using her tongue as a little cock.

Off to the side she could see that Jenny and Jesse were smiling at her and Cheryl. She saw Jenny start to put on another strap on. They started kissing and fondling each other comfortably. Jesse got on the bed next to Cheryl and assumed the doggy style position so her face was next to Cheryl's face. She kissed her best friend lightly and asked her how she felt.

"Oh Jesse, thank you, Jenny thank you. Mommy thank you soooo much! I had no idea, how did this happen. Please tell me everything, how did you know about Jesse and her mom?"

"Later sweetie, we will tell you everything later today. Are you happy baby, did I fuck you as good as Steve?"

She looked sheepishly at her mom wondering how much she knew about her sex life not that it mattered now. "Oh my god mom you were fucking awesome! I have never cum like that...ever. I hope you know I have a very high sex drive and you have started something special here."

"Oh so what are you telling me baby, you're some kind of little nymphomaniac? Well bring it on baby because I've spent too much of my life ignoring my body and now I want to fuck... I want to fuck you and everyone in this room!"

They both overheard Jenny laughing and telling her daughter, "It seems like another case of lick mother lick daughter baby." She was referring to the humorous catchphrase they had adopted for themselves the previous week.

Stacie got up and removed the strap-on and lay next to her daughter on the bed. She wanted one thing right then but didn't want to force the issue. She wanted Cheryl's face in between her legs. She'd spent the last three nights thinking about how it'd look and feel and now she was just waiting.

Cheryl reached out for her mother and for the first time started to let her hands explore her body. She lifted her mother's breasts and played with her nipples. She started kissing her lightly on her lips and then moved her kisses till they were covering Stacie's face.

"Mom, I think I have wanted this for the longest time. I have had fantasies about moms and daughters for so long and I think it was because secretly I always wanted you. I don't know why, I mean you never did anything to encourage that kind of thinking. Now I have you in my arms and you just licked me and fucked me and I want you to keep licking me and fucking me over and over again." Cheryl said with a fire in her eye.

"Mmmm sounds like I am going to be a pretty busy mom in the near future. I hope you know though that the licking and the fucking is going have to be a two way street. I need some of that too baby, my pussy is so on fire from being with you." Stacie said in between kisses on her daughter's lips.

While the two of them seemed to be wrapped up in each other's world their attention was grabbed by the two other women on the bed. They both heard a soft mewling sound come out of Jesse and turned to see what was happening. They watched as Jenny slowly sank the other 12 inch fake cock right into her daughters welcoming vagina. The look of bliss on Jesse's face was beautiful, it was the look of satisfaction. Jenny's eyes were burning with lust as she pushed the cock into her own daughter until it was bottomed out.

"Oh god mom look at the two of them, don't they look so natural together. I mean it looks like they were made to fuck each other." Cheryl whispered in her mother's ear.

"Yes baby, I think they were made to fuck each other. I'd like to think we were made to fuck each other too. Will you fuck me now baby? Will you put that cock on and fuck me while Jenny fucks her daughter please?" Stacie pleaded.

"Shit yeah, you don't have to ask me twice on that subject! Hand that cock to me quick!"

Stacie reached down on the side of the bed and picked up the toy. She helped show Cheryl how to put it on and then lay on her back. She made a show of opening her legs as wide as she could making her pussy a prime target. It looked so deliciously vulgar and dirty that Cheryl couldn't resist diving in to taste it first.

"OOO...YES SWEETIE...LICK IT...GET IT READY TO FUCK,...I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE...MY OWN CHERYL!!...LICK MOMMY..."

Next to them Jenny had stopped with her cock buried in Jesse's pussy waiting on Cheryl to mount Stacie. She wanted them to fuck their partners simultaneously, her fucking her daughter and Cheryl fucking her mother. An incestuous foursome that was just getting started.

While she was waiting Jenny was reaching under her daughter and playing with her tits and clit. She was rubbing the both of them to keep her level of excitement at its peak. She loved the feel of Jesse's body in her hands. She took one hand and tapped Cheryl on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Come on baby, lets fuck our lover's together, their pussies need our loving right now." Jenny told her.

Cheryl got up on her knees and looked deep into her mother's eyes, "Mommy are you sure you want this? Are you sure you want your own daughter to fuck you?"

"Oh god baby I don't think I've ever in my life wanted so badly to be fucked by someone! Not even your father on our wedding night, I need to feel you pump that cock in me now!"

"If I do this mom, I want you to know I'm taking dad's place! I'm taking your pussy from him and I don't want him getting any. It's going to be my pussy if I fuck you, understood!"

Jenny was impressed with the way Cheryl was clearly taking charge of her mom. There wasn't going to be any doubt about who was going to rule their sex life.

Stacie's response didn't surprise Jenny one bit either.

"Yes baby, yes, anything you want. My pussy will be yours please take care of it. Your father never took care of it so I'm giving it to you freely. Please baby fuck your pussy, fuck it and make mommy happy!"

Cheryl smiled down at her mother but before she started to enter her she reached over to Jenny. She grabbed her and kissed her passionately and when she broke the kiss she whispered to her, "Thank you Jenny, I don't know how you made this happen but I owe you and Jesse."

'You're so welcome honey, I hope you can take care of her. Your mom is in the middle of just waking up sexually and you'll have your hands full!"

"Sounds like a fun challenge to me!" Cheryl said while giggling.

She then turned her attention to her mother and started sliding her cock up and down the wet swollen lips of her pussy.

Jesse who had been sitting there patiently with twelve inches of plastic cock buried in her pussy spoke up then, "Goddamn it get that cock in your mother you fucking slut! I need to get fucked here too!"

They all laughed then even Stacie who had pretty much given control of her body to her own offspring. Cheryl pushed and the head went inside her mom, then she pulled out till it was barely inside. She pushed again and stopped when about 3 inches filled her and pulled out again. She was hypnotized by the sight of her mother's labia molding themselves to the fake cock. She pushed another 3 inches inside so she was halfway in now. She paused and rotated her hips the way Steve would do for her when he fucked her. That made Stacie nuts and a deep moan escaped her lips.

"UGGGHHHHHHHHHH...OH GOD...PUSH BABY...PUSH IT ALL IN...GIVE IT TO ME... MAKE ME YOURS!!"

Stacie reached up and pulled Cheryl by the hips and pushed her own hips up till the cock was balls deep inside her. When it bottomed out inside her Stacie ground her hips up and pulled her daughter down. She crushed her lips against her little girl's and started making out with her furiously. She broke the kiss and looking into Cheryl's eyes repeated her passing of control of her pussy to her daughter. She gave up all her husbands rights to her nineteen year old daughter.

"OH GOD...IT'S YOURS BABY, YOUR PUSSY. GOD I WISH YOU COULD FUCKING GET ME PREGNANT!! FUCK ME...FUCK ME NOW... RAM THAT COCK IN ME!! TAKE YOUR MOTHER FROM YOUR FATHER BABY... MAKE ME ALL YOURS!!"