Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well sweetie, we can start right now, work each other's bodies all day long. Make each other cum till we collapse. We will be screaming so much you will be hoarse. Or... you can have a little more patience. Let me guide you in a certain direction and give you the most memorable day of sex you will ever have. I can absolutely guarantee that it will be exactly that. Nothing for the rest of your life will be held up to what I'm offering you today."

"Oh mom so let me get this straight so she understands," Jesse said, "She can either have an amazing day of sex or probably the best sex in what will be her whole life, is that right?"

Jesse knew exactly what her mom was setting up and she marveled at her gamesmanship. She was walking Cheryl right into her own mother's arms blindly but willingly.

"Jesus Jenny, you drive a pretty hard bargain. I don't know how I can turn down the offer to wait a bit. The way you're making it sound is so attractive I just hope the hype lives up to the billing. I've been waiting to touch you for over a week now so patience isn't my strong suit right now. I will gamble on what you are offering." Cheryl said while lightly pinching Jenny's nipple.

Jesse was laying there and had moved her hand under the hem of her mother's slip. She was trailing the tip of her finger up and down her wet slit without penetrating her. The combined actions of the two girls was working it's magic on the older woman. She had to stop them though because if she let them continue her plans would be ruined.

"Ok, ok, girls stop playing with me for a bit. God the two of you are getting me worked up already! Good choice baby, I promise you one thing when it comes to joining me and Jesse in our adventures. I will never lead you into something I don't fully think you will enjoy. So I need you to tell me wholeheartedly that you trust me ok?"

"Of course I trust you Jenny, like we said outside you are like a second mom to me. Oh my god how dirty is this going to be I am going to get fucked by my second mom!"

Jesse giggled and added, "Yeah the only thing dirtier would be if you were getting fucked by your real mom just like my mom does me!"

Cheryl shivered at the thought and reflected on the last couple days at home. She wondered if that was as far fetched now as it had been a week ago. Her mom and her were out rightly flirting with each other this morning.

"Well I guess I will have to settle for calling you mom while you fuck me Jenny, would you mind that?"

"No baby you can call me anything you like, mom, mommy, Jenny, even Mrs. Andrews sometimes. Save the Mrs. Andrews for some role playing though ok? Now I need you to get up on the bed and lay back."

Cheryl lay in the middle of the bed flat on her back. While she was laying there Jenny got the ropes she had used on Mike the previous week and the blindfold. When Cheryl and Jesse saw them both their eyes got large.

"Oh wow mom we're going right into the light bondage already, no warm ups," Cheryl said trying out the mom moniker for size. It felt nice to call her that and it made it even dirtier in her mind. Cheryl loved sex that was edgy and dirty and she was going to be in nirvana with these two.

"Well I did tell you that for marking Jesse you were going to be punished so I hope you're ready!" Jenny teased her.

"Mom can I help tie her down then, after all it was my neck she marked up?" Jesse asked getting into the spirit of her mother's game.

"Of course darling, don't make it too tight though we don't want to cut off her circulation," Jenny told her daughter.

So Jenny took one wrist and Jesse the other and tied her arms to the posts on the headboard. Jenny had contemplated a full spread eagle but decided to leave the girls legs free so she could wrap them around the persons head who would be eating her pussy soon enough. After they had her wrists tied down Jenny removed Cheryl's tits from the confines of her corset. She loved the way they felt in her hands so then mother and daughter took five minutes and alternated kissing Cheryl and playing with her tits.

Cheryl was moaning loudly into the mouth of whoever was kissing her. If Jesse had her tongue in her mouth that meant that Jenny was nibbling and sucking on her painfully erect nipples. She doubted that she had ever been as turned on as she was right now.

"God baby look at these nipples I think I could just sit here and suck them for hours," Jenny told her daughter as her lips curled around one. She was alternating licking then nibbling them back and forth. She pulled Jesse's head down too so that the two of them were now sucking both of Cheryl's tits together.

Cheryl desperately wanted to be able to grab the two women's heads that were sucking her tits and mash them into her breasts. She couldn't do that though because of the restraints. Jenny got her daughter's attention and gestured to the breast on her side and motioned to the area right above the nipple. Jesse was a little confused at first but then she understood. The two of them sucked on the area above Cheryl's nipples to leave their mark. They were essentially marking their own territory as a mother daughter team.

Cheryl was in heaven even though this was still torment to her. No one was paying any attention to her pussy but the feelings in her tits was amazing.

"Oooo please..someone play with my pussy...ooooo god your mouths feel so nice on my tits. I love the way you nibble me Jenny. Please...someone I need to cum Please!!"

Then she felt the mouths leave her breasts and she looked down and saw the marks. She just smiled at the thought that she had been marked. That was no punishment to her in fact she always liked when her boyfriends marked her. She did moan with disappointment though when she realized no one was going to play with her wet pussy.

"Oh God Jenny, Jesse, please you said no teasing... Someone at least finger me please!!"

"Sorry sweetie I didn't say that, I did say there would be some light teasing. You also made the choice of waiting a bit before we really started so now is that waiting time. I need to put this on you for the next step in our little game ok?" she asked as she dangled the blindfold in front of Cheryl's eyes.

"Yeah that's fine how long will I have to wear it?" Cheryl humbly asked.

Jenny glanced at the clock and knew that Stacie's arrival should be any minute, "Not too long sweetie, believe me it'll be worth it."

She then blindfolded Cheryl and picked up her cell phone and took the picture. It was quite the obscene little picture. In it Cheryl was tied to the bed in her Victoria's Secret outfit and her tits pulled out. The two marks on her tits were clearly visible as was the whole flush of Cheryl's arousal. The nipples were hard little points in the photo too also announcing how turned on the captive young woman was.

She sent it to Stacie immediately and went outside to wait. She gestured to Jesse to keep quiet while she was gone too. She immediately got back a misspelled text from Stacie that let her know she was minutes away.

Of course Jesse feeling more than a little mischievous wasn't about to let Cheryl just lay there and not tease her a bit.

"Oh my god, we're going to blow your mind baby! I promise you will be kissing our feet and anything else we ask you to kiss when you get that blindfold off."

"C'mon Jess, give me a hint, it's killing me and my pussy is on fire!" Cheryl pleaded.

"No chance kiddo, you just have to trust my mom like you said you do. I'm learning that she's a master at the art of sexual games and you're the guest of honor today." Jesse teased some more while casually reaching out and plucking her friend's swollen nipples.

"Jess, I swear ...oooo...I swear... I will get you back!" Cheryl moaned adamantly.

"That's something I know I'll enjoy lover to be!" Jesse answered wickedly.

Outside in the living room Jenny stood with a strap-on in her hand waiting for Stacie's arrival. In her head she was playing through whole scenes of sexual acts involving her, Stacie and the girls. She wondered if she'd be able to convince Stacie and Cheryl to let Mike watch tonight. She hoped they didn't have a problem with it only because part of this new game seemed to involve blowing Mike's mind. She tried to put herself in her husband's shoes and imagine four beautiful women fucking in front of her and knowing they were loving it. In fact they were loving it so much that you the only male in the house wasn't even needed or desired to help.

Yeah this new version of the game was definitely evolving differently than the original. To his credit though Mike's cuckold desires seemed to allow him to be flexible and adapt to all the shocks to his system so far. This afternoon will be another huge one when he walks in and see's both Cheryl and her mom here.

Just then she heard a light knock on the door and saw the knob turn.

Stacie stood outside the door of Jenny's house and was hesitating slightly. Not out of lack of desire to see this through because she was burning up with lust for her daughter right now. No, instead she was just contemplating how much today would change her relationship with Cheryl. She had been teasing her for the last few days, not subtly either. She had gotten more and more blatant in flirting with her daughter. Not once did Cheryl make her feel like she was uncomfortable with her new freedom of sexuality.

She was also just trying to get a feel for where the girl's mind would be about something like this. It'd be a disastrous day for all of them if Cheryl freaked out when presented with this opportunity. Again though, based on what she'd learned from Jenny and Jesse the other day about Cheryl's open minded attitude towards sex, she was fairly confident.

She hadn't even taken the time to consider where they'd go from here if things went well. She was just so wrapped up in getting into her own daughter's pussy that she had blocked it out. Paul leaving her last night had definitely opened up possibilities for them even if it meant losing him. She didn't know if they'd have the same closeness as Jenny shared with Jesse but she hoped it might happen.

So with that thought Stacie Romano turned the knob on Jenny Andrews front door and opened it. It was more than symbolic, the opening of a door into a new life and the shutting of a door on her old life. When she walked through the threshold into the living room she saw her counterpart sitting there with a big smile on her face wearing a see thru half slip and nothing else, not even matching panties.

Stacie walked over to her and Jenny stood and embraced the woman who was both neighbor and lover at this point. She could see the nervousness on Stacie's face about what was about to happen.

"Relax love, there's no need to be nervous here. Your gorgeous little Cheryl is all ready for today."

"Oh Jenny, I don't know. I mean I can't remember ever wanting anything more but it's sooooo dirty and exciting at the same time."

"I know sweetie but that's what's making it irresistible to you right now. You opened Pandora's box with your friend Tony. Then you ripped the lid off with me and Jesse this weekend. There's no turning back for you, if you don't go for this today you will always regret it. You should adopt a philosophy going forward from here on out about accepting your desires and reveling in them."

"You're right Jenny, lead me to my baby so I can love her and ravish her sweet young pussy. I can almost taste her juices on my tongue right now." Stacie said excitedly.

"Ok sweetie but first lets get you naked and put this on," Jenny said handing the strap on to Stacie. Watching as she stepped into the harness and secured the straps. Stacie checked to make sure the friction pad was pressed against her clit too. She dreamed that her and Cheryl might be able to have a simultaneous orgasm together.

"Oh god, I still remember seeing this plunge into Jesse's pussy Saturday night. She looked heavenly as we took turns fucking her. I hope Cheryl will be as open minded."

Jenny actually laughed out loud at Stacie's concerns. "Stacie if I'm getting to know your little girl at all I can tell you that being open minded is not an issue for her. Neither is having her legs opened for a big cock or willing tongue both of which you are now armed with. When she sees it's you fucking her she might spend the rest of her life begging you to keep fucking her. Be prepared to know her in ways you couldn't imagine."

Stacie laughed back, "Ummm you don't know what I have been capable of imagining the last few days!"

The two women embraced and shared a lengthy tonsil searching kiss allowing their hands to graze over each other's curves. Jenny then led Stacie to the master bedroom. Before entering she whispered to her to not say anything and wait until her and Jesse's mouths were both busy on Cheryl before climbing in between her legs. Jenny wanted it to register on Cheryl's mind at the first touch of a mouth on her pussy that there was indeed another person in the room. Stacie had a different idea in mind and didn't want Cheryl to know until she had entered her with the fake cock. She wanted to make her cum once with her mouth letting the girl think that it was Jenny eating her pussy.

"Ok sweetie, we will play it your way. I can't wait till she knows though because I think she's going to go nuts!"

Stacie smiled and followed Jenny into the bedroom, the sight in front of her was so erotically perverse she almost had a spontaneous orgasm. On the bed were two stunningly gorgeous young women. Both were outfitted in sexy lingerie designed to make the viewer drool over their enticing bodies. Stacie had sampled one of the young women already, Jesse. That didn't stop her mouth from watering at the sight of her on the bed waiting to be taken.

The second was the object of her real attention, her young daughter Cheryl. As she looked at her the scope of what was about to happen threatened to overwhelm her. She realized that a little more than nineteen years ago she had given birth to the young woman she was now lusting over. Sometime later today she hoped to have that same young woman reenter the same cavity she came out of. She was imagining the view of Cheryl's face in between her own legs licking the pussy that birthed her. It made her shudder and sent chills throughout her whole body.

Before Tony and her adventure with Jenny and Jesse she would have considered what was in her head perverse and abominable. She would have expected to burn in hell for all eternity based on her old views of sexuality. Now the only burning she was experiencing was in between her thighs and it was the fire of arousal. She now had no problem combining her lust with her love for the young woman in front of her.

Jesse seeing Stacie come into the bedroom with her mom blew Cheryl's mom a kiss. She then leaned down next to Cheryl and whispered, "Waiting time is over sweetie, now we are going to make you ours."

"Oh god, thank you, I'm so fucking horny Jess. Please I really need to cum... Please!" Cheryl begged.

Stacie hearing the words come out of her daughter's mouth shivered again and crawled on the bed. Her little girl's arms were tied to the headboard but her legs were free. She looked at her legs and admired their smoothness. She took her fingers and lightly ran them up her shapely calves towards her thighs.

"Oooo ...that's nice... touch me please, both of you touch me! I need the both of you to love me please!!"

She was taking in the whole picture in front of her. Her daughter was a young version of her and had all the curves that drove men crazy. Now she knew that those same curves also drove some women crazy as evidenced by how she was feeling right now. She didn't doubt that if Cheryl objected once her blindfold was off she would still keep fucking her. She was feeling as out of control as she ever had in her life. No one, not Tony, not Jenny or even Jesse had ever spurred this level of lust in her.

She drew both her hands up and down her little girls legs touching her like a feather. She leaned forward and licked her calves at the same time Jesse moved onto Cheryl's lips. She gripped her daughter's panties and drew them down her legs. As she did she was treated to the sight of her hairless pussy. It glistened with her juices and her lips were swollen with arousal. It took every ounce of self control Stacie had to not just dive in immediately.

She started planting soft kisses all the way up her calves to her knees, switching from one leg to the other. At the same time she moved up with her lips Jesse would move down. Licking Cheryl's neck and working her kisses till they finished on the corresponding nipple to the knee Stacie would get to.

"Ooooo... oh my god. Your mouths feel so nice, I need more please... Goddamnit get to my fucking pussy!! You're making me insane already!" Cheryl continued to beg. As she begged she thrust her hips up trying to urge someone's mouth on to her sex. She wasn't sure whose mouth was on top and who was working her legs and she didn't care. She just needed a mouth on her cunt!

Jenny leaned over and softly whispered a question to Stacie. Stacie turned and emphatically nodded her head yes. So Jenny backed away and picked up her phone. She started the video function on the phone. She was going to enjoy the show and make a copy of the moment for this other mother daughter team.

Stacie knowing how desperate her little girl was for an orgasm moved from her calves to her thighs. While she did that Jesse focused entirely on Cheryl's gorgeous tits. She nibbled and sucked her nipples making the girl moan repeatedly. She also made sure to keep her hand on the breast that her mouth wasn't working on.

While Jesse did that Stacie changed from light kisses to little nips and bites on the inside of her daughters thighs. She could smell her sex now and it was intoxicating. She couldn't imagine a more enticing perfume than the natural aroma of Cheryl's aroused vagina inches from her face. She had loved eating Jesse and Jenny the other night, it was her first girl girl experience and would always be special because of that. That paled in comparison right now to the need for her to use her mouth on her daughter's pussy. It had definitely moved form the realm of wanting to eat her pussy to needing to eat her. She moved her face above the pussy and breathed deeply. She closed her eyes and savored the last few moments before she changes her relationship with Cheryl forever.

She looked into the eyes of Jesse and smiled, then turned her head and looked into the camera in Jenny's hands and smiled again. She saw Jenny mouth the words "go ahead sweetie' and she moved her mouth down. She made contact with her daughter's pussy and she came, she humped her hips into the bed and had to stifle her own outcry.

"Hmmphh... Hmmmppphh...Hmphhhhh!!" Stacie moaned into her daughter's pussy as she shoved her tongue inside.

"OHHHHH GOD...YES!! THANK YOU!! OH GOD WHO... OH SHIT...WHO...IS ...FUCK...I'M GONNA CUM!!... OH GOD EAT ME!! EAT MY FUCKING...OOOOOOOOOO!!"

Jesse had stopped sucking Cheryl's tits and moved on the bed when Stacie's mouth met her own daughter's pussy. Her own pussy was on fire too seeing another mother sucking her daughter. She could see how beautiful it must look to someone else when her own mother ate her. She needed to cum though and it was time to enjoy some of the pretty mouth Cheryl had.

She looked Stacie in the eye as she planted a leg on either side of Cheryl's head and hovered her panty covered pussy above the girl's mouth. She kept her pussy within an inch of Cheryl's mouth and reached down and pulled her panties to the side. She slid a finger inside herself and removed it. She took the finger wet with her juices and let it coat Cheryl's lips.