Jennifer's Nhyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"Yeah, well, we really have to deal with what the cards we're dealt with, you know. I mean, just look at her; I'll struggle through, I assure you." Jen laughed and waved goodbye to the woman with the microphone. They headed towards the entrance and Jen squeezed his arm.

"You handled that well, Alec. She was fishing for a you and me story, you know that, right?" Alec sniffed.

"And here I thought she really cared. I kinda figured that. But Hollywood doesn't believe in really good friends, does it?" Jen sighed, and hugged him.

"No. At least not between people of different genders. It's not that often that you get someone who actually is just a good friend who's chaperoning you. But I'm really glad I've got one."

********

"Wow, Alec, we meet again! This is amazing. Twice in three weeks. How've you been?" Alec smiled tolerently, and glanced at Minnie, who was smiling at him with barely suppressed laughter.

"Jules, good to see you. I've been good. Working. Keeping busy, you know, the usual. I'm surprised you remember me." Julianna looked at Minnie, who smiled at her.

"Well, your taste in dates is impeccable, so you warranted some attention. So, Minnie, you're back in the states, looking fabulous! So who are we wearing?"

"Thank you. I'm in Versace and of course Jimmy Choo tonight. I guess you already know who my arm-candy is." Julianna laughed and looked back to Alec, who gave a thinly veiled smile.

"So, not even a month ago; Jennifer Aniston. Tonight, Minnie Driver. What have you got that the rest of us don't?" Alec put an arm around Minnie, who smiled at the photographers automatically.

"Good friends. Just good friends, though apparently all mine are famous these days." Julianna gushed as he gave her his best smile, and Minnie laughed again.

"So, Alec, who are we wearing tonight?" Alec looked down at the black and dark blue suit that he'd been crammed into for the night. He helplessly smiled and shook his head.

"I have no idea. I just get sent clothing and told to wear it, otherwise I'd be here in my briefs." Julianna gave a false laugh.

"And what a tragedy that would be. So what's next for you?" Alec frowned and looked up at the sky, which was beginning to fade into night.

"Well, I've got about three weeks off, then I'm off to Prague to do some sequences with Len Wiseman for the new Die Hard..."

"MIN! ALEC!" All three people turned as the high voice sounded down the red carpet like a clarion call to battle. Pamela jiggled up and gave Minnie a hug and turned to Alec and Juliana. "Oops, was I interupting? I haven't seen these two in months."

Juliana looked at Alec, who grinned and shrugged. "Who ARE you?" she asked exasperatedly. Alec smiled and laughed ruefully.

"Good friends, Jules, just remember, good friends."

Later that night, Alec stared at the movie screen with his name in letters thirteen feet across. He had a small grin that wouldn't go away, and he turned to Minnie, who poked him in the ribs with her elbow. "Wow. I mean... wow. My first name credit as stunt driver. "Driving Sequences performed by Alec Jansen."" Minnie laughed lowly as the lights began to come up.

"Studios can be political too, sweetheart." Alec frowned as he helped her up. Her wedding ring winked at him in the light.

"What do you mean?" She pursed her lips and sighed.

"You've been getting a lot of press lately, Alec. Studios can see this. You're in the papers as the mystery man the Jen took to her premiere. You'll be in them tomorrow as the man who took a married woman to hers. And you know Pam."

"To the media in this town, knowing Pam Anderson is tantamount to shagging her. There's a long history of open infidelity in Hollywood. I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot snagged a shot of Jamie's wedding ring and changed it to being your engagement ring. That's what this town's like. There's no such thing as bad publicity to a studio."

Alec sighed and gave her a sad smile. "But that's not it. We're all just friends." Minnie squeezed his hand sadly, and gave him a quick hug.

"No such thing in Tinseltown, dear heart."

Juliana caught him in the seat row and threw her arms out wide. "So, stud, how about that interview?" He looked back at Minnie, who cautiously moved her head from side to side, weighing it up. Finally, she nodded uncertainly.

"Sure. Next week?" Juliana slipped a card into her hand from he didn't know where.

"How's 2pm, Thursday?" He nodded and gave her a half-smile.

********

Alec opened the door to his hotel room with a sigh. He was bone tired, emotionally and physically drained. He stared at the bench and threw his keys and the room card down onto it with a slap. He sat down on his bed and took his shirt off slowly. It smelt of perfume, a thousand different brands, and cigarette smoke and alcohol.

If digital camera flashes had a smell, he was sure that it would have smelt like that too. He threw his shirt onto the floor and put his head in his hands. He didn't know how long it took to normally get over someone, but there just was nothing he could do. He'd become friends almost by accident with, as Juliana had said, some of the hottest women on the planet.

And he only wanted one. Even after everything, he still wanted her. He hadn't seen Jess since their little spat at the hotel in LA. But did he really want her? Alec sighed again. He didn't know.

"Well, it sure looks like you've been busy." Sweet southern belle. To a tea. Alec looked up slowly, and stared at her. She sat on the couch, staring at him with her eyes. Alec felt his chest clench up, and he straightened.

"What are you... What do you want?" She didn't flinch at his tone, but stood up and moved towards him. There were tears in her eyes, and her mascara made her look like an upset raccoon. Alec crossed his arms in front of him to stop them from reaching out for her.

"I wanna know how it is that suddenly you're off fucking every bitch in Hollywood, that's what I fucking want!" Alec stared at her, and felt his hands shaking.

She took two steps towards him and her hands latched onto his crotch. His cock began to swell as he stared at her, at the urgent need in her face. A triumphant smile worked it's way across her features, and something in Alec's head whispered not to care. But he knew that if anything happened between the two of them he'd be just as messed up as last time.

Jess's hand slipped inside his jeans, and she grabbed his cock. Her tongue moved out as she opened her mouth, and her body was shaking. She was so desperate to know that he was still in love with her that...

Something snapped inside of him, and he wondered how he couldn't see this side of her before. She was only doing this for her self-gratification, nothing more. She didn't want him. She just wanted him to want her. He pushed her back and zipped himself up. She stared at him and her eyes went wide.

"Which fucking whore is it, Alec? Huh? You were partying with Minnie Driver this week, not even a month ago, you were wining and dining Jennifer Aniston. Who is it next week, huh? You already had me, you gonna fuck my sister, too, round out your collection?"

Then he felt the anger rise up, and he stared at her. "Jesus, Jess, you...You...How dare...You don't know...Fuck." He shook his head as the words escaped him. Her hands were on her hips and she leant in, everything about her accusing him. His fists loosened as the fight suddenly vanished.

"You're one to talk. John Mayer? Oh, and thanks for the faith. You might have forgotten that you dumped me. You expected me to mope and moan after you forever? You self-righteous little bitch. Get fucked and get out of my hotel room. And for your personal information, and my gratification, you can ask any of those "bitches" who happen to be my real friends, that I haven't slept with any of them."

"For God's sake, Kate and Minnie are happily married women. Jen's still getting over a tough divorce, and if you didn't already know, Pam's... well, she's not the healthiest woman in the world, and besides, I've got the honour of being the only man whose dick hasn't been inside of her when she was drunk and in a male's vicinity. So you can take yourself the FUCK out."

She stood there for a long moment, staring at him. "And you expect me to believe that you never touched any of them. Why the fuck wouldn't you do that, Alec? You're a man."

"Fuck!" Alec stood up and walked towards the shower. "Because I thought I was still in love with you, you fucking idiot. Because I was holding on to the thought that perhaps one day in the long distant future, you and I could be in love and not have to worry about all of this crap! Now get out before I call security."

He slammed the bathroom door behind him and slumped down onto the floor with his back to the door. There was dead silence for a moment, and then he heard a sob.

Footsteps on the carpet faded and he heard the door shut. His guts twisted up inside of him, and he lurched to the toilet as he threw up. Alcohol, lack of sleep and severe emotional turmoil apparently weren't a good combination. At least not for stomach stability.

After a while, he reached up and flushed. Alec stood slowly, his guts still tight and in knots. He turned on the shower and let the hot water run solid. He dropped his jeans and underwear down and stepped into the scalding stream. He tried to lose himself in the heat of the water, but still didn't know how he felt.

Nothing had changed. He felt like a speed addict after a hit straight out of rehab. She was still perfect, and she still affected him the same way. His heart was racing, and Alec could almost feel the ache cracking his chest again.

It wasn't like she was anyone normal, that you dealt with a break-up the same way. She was Jessica Simpson for God's sake. It wasn't like he could not see her face anywhere. He slowly turned the heat off and stood there, feeling the water drip down his body. He shook his long hair away from his face, and squeezed his eyes shut.

The phone began to ring, and he picked it up and looked at the number. He flipped the phone open and smiled as a burst of nightclub racket came through the tiny speaker. "Hey Pam, how're ya feeling?" Pam giggled into the phone.

"I was wondering if you'd like to lose your special status?" Alec laughed softly and reached back in to turn the shower off. He heard the music quieten down, and the sound of someone lighting a cigarette. "Well?" She exhaled and Alec shook his head.

"What do you mean by that? What special status?" Pam laughed, sounding drunk.

"I mean about not fucking me. C'mon, your little bitch is running around the club here now, looking like shit, telling everyone how bad you are in bed. I thought I could do your reputation some points and defend you, only sweetie, I don't know if you are or not." Alec shook his head.

"What? I mean, where are you?" There was a rustle as Pam shrugged on the other end of the phone.

"I'm just about ten minutes down the road, why? You getting' hard thinking about me?" He gave a rueful laugh.

"Nah, Jess was just here. Like ten minutes ago. I told her where to go." Pam laughed.

"Good for you. We should get it on, you know, to celebrate." Alec stayed stock still for a moment, then sighed.

"So tempting, princess, so tempting. But I think I'm just gonna go to bed." Pam gave a pitiful sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Ooh, no cockie for Pam tonight. Hey, sweetie, still friends, okay? I'll fix that bitch up for you. Nobody rags on my friends."

"No, Pam, wait..." but she was gone. Alec looked at the phone and then at his haggard, dripping form in the mirror.

"Another fine mess you've gotten me into." His reflection didn't answer, and closed his eyes and sighed again. There was a knock at the door, and a soft voice. Alec pulled the towel around his waist, and moved to the door, but stopped at the handle. There was a soft knock, and the sound of a slight sniff from the other side.

Alec's hand closed, and he leant against the door. "Yes?" he breathed, barely above a whisper.

"Alec, it's Minnie, can I come in?" Alec swung the door open and looked at her, her dark perfection stained like Jessica's had been, but not quite as bad. Minnie had years on controlling herself. Minnie ducked her head low and brushed past him, barely noticing his state of undress. She sat gingerly on the edge of the couch and looked at him. Her wedding ring was in her hand, stretched out to him.

"What's this meant to mean, Alec? Huh? What does it mean?" Alec stared at her then sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Nothing to Jamie, if your tears are anything to go by. What happened?" The British beauty shook her head angrily and began to rumage around in her purse.

"He's fucking her. He couldn't even wait to get home. I had to walk in to my fucking own hotel room to see him... I mean, HE had flown in, supposedly to see ME, and they're fucking on my bed. I walk in, and it's all my fault. I'm never home, I never... Jesus, Alec, I've been faithful to him my whole marriage. I never cheated on him, not once."

Alec stood up and gently took her purse off her. He pulled out her cigarettes and gave her one. She took it and held onto his hand. Alec held it briefly, then knelt down on one knee and hugged him to her. Tightly in his arms, she began to cry, great sobs that racked her entire body.

After a while, her sobs slowed, and her face turned to the side. She reared back slightly and brushed at his chest with one hand. Her mascara had run and was black smudge across his skin. She smiled apologetically and shook her head slowly. Alec went over and opened a window, inviting her over. She moved to the window and lit her cigarette.

Minnie sighed and collected herself. She smiled at Alec again, who stood still and waited. "God, I'm a mess, I must look awful." Alec gave her a half smile.

"Moderately. You can use the bathroom if you're worried about it." Minnie stubbed her cigarette out on the bottom of her shoe and took them off. Then she ducked her head slightly and moved towards the bathroom. Alec heard the sink tap hissing as he moved around to the bedroom and grabbed a pair of tracksuit pants.

He slid them on and hung the towel up near the window, and shook his head. Life had never been this complicated when he had been back home in Australia, with no-one to care for but himself and his friends. Now was the almost the same, but his friends were unbelievably attractive.

Minnie came back through the door, and Alec smiled at her. Her face was clean scrubbed and slightly pink from the hot water. Her dark hair curled down her shoulder, and she sat on the bed gently. Alec took a deep breath and sat down as well. She stared at him across the folded covers.

"She's younger. Half my age. Probably two thirds my... weight. And probably three times my cup size." She was staring at him, her expression numb. Alec got up and then sat back down beside her. She leant down and put her head against his shoulder while he gave her a one-armed hug.

"And an eighth of you IQ, I'll wager." Minnie gave a small laugh and laid a hand gently on his chest. Slowly, her head moved up towards him, and for a second, Alec felt his breath catch in his throat. But then he closed his eyes and hugged her to him instead. Minnie pulled back after a moment, and stared at him.

"So you don't want me, either? I'm that fucking far gone?" Alec scoffed and didn't let her go.

"That's bullshit. I'd fuck you in a heartbeat, Min, and in the morning, we'd both hate ourselves." Minnie sighed and shook her head, her shoulders shaking again.

"I just want so bad to be wanted, Alec. I mean, I just want it so bad. By Jamie, by someone, anyone. I don't care if nothing happens, I just want to feel like I'm still worth it." Alec smiled and hugged her closer, and this time, Minnie slipped her arms around her friend's shoulders.

Alec kissed the top of her head through her wet hair. "I must be fucking gay, I swear to God." Minnie raised her head and looked at him quizzically. Alec gave her a grin and kissed her forehead. "You can stay here tonight. I'll grab the couch." Minnie stared at him, then nodded and thanked him.

After he'd given her a pair of his boxer shorts and a shirt to sleep in, Alec sat down at the small desk on the far side of the room and opened a letter page up. He picked up a pen and listened as Minnie's breathing deepened. He began to write, and nodded to himself as the pen nib scratched across the page.

The morning sun crept slowly across the New York skyline as Alec finished and tucked the pages away into an envelope. Minnie stirred as he opened the windows again to let the morning air in. Already the noise of the city was changing from its ethereal night to the bustle of day.

The British beauty pushed herself up to a sitting position, and smiled at Alec as he picked up the phone and ordered three lots of breakfast. Minnie frowned until the door gave a shudder as he hung up. Alec opened it as a bouncing Pamela Anderson gave them both a smile. Alec turned to Minnie. "Figured you could use some back-up, and Pam was in the area. She was at 5am, anyway."

Minnie smiled and hugged her friend, and Alec handed her the envelope. She frowned, and Pam rose an eyebrow. Alec shrugged. "Emotional Intervention. You seemed last night to think that you were at fault for Jamie leaving, or at least, losing his fucking mind." Pam snatched the letter from her friend and ripped it open.

Alec ran his hand through his hair and headed to the shower. Minnie and Pam were sitting on the bed hunched over the letter as he shut the door, and he heard both women sigh. He smiled and turned the taps on, then let the steam fill the room. He washed himself slowly, letting the girls get through the letter and letting breakfast arrive as well.

As he heard the conversation liven up in the bedroom, he towelled himself down and slipped his tracksuit pants back on. He opened the door and saw the breakfast tray. Minnie was popping a grape into her mouth as he walked through the door, when she turned and dropped the pages on the bed and enfolded him in a gentle hug.

"You are the kindest, best, and most wonderful human being on the face of the planet. You are...You're..." Tears began in her eyes, and Alec kissed her on the cheek.

"Have some brekky and jump in the shower, okay?" She nodded and sat back down. Nobody spoke during breakfast, but the girls poured over the letter again. Minnie finished her fruit platter and shook her head softly.

She leant over and put her hand on Alec's wrist. "She's so lucky." Alec frowned as the beautiful brunette stood up.

"Who?" Minnie smiled as she turned and headed for the shower. Pam waited until the water began to sound, then turned back to Alec quickly.

"Where the fuck did you come up with this? Emotional Intervention, this had got to be the best pick-me-up since coffee and coke." Alec smiled, and the blonde giggled. "I don't even get half of this stuff. But you certainly put a smile on Min's face again."

Alec stuck a bit of bacon in his mouth and began to chew. "Min thought it was her fault that that shithead cheated on her, and she was feeling down, so I wrote some stuff that I thought she'd want to hear. It's true, most of it, an' what isn't don't have to be." Pam shook her head in wonder and got up to bang on the door to the bathroom.

Min gave a yell and Pam opened the door slightly. "Hey sweetie, listen, at some stage this week, I ought to get back somewhere and get some sleep. You feeling good enough to last until tonight, when I wake up again?" Steam began to work it's way out the door, and Alec dropped his tracksuit pants and grabbed his jeans.

"Um, yeah, I'll be fine. I'll finish up here and just take off, catch a plane back, whatever." Alec smiled as Pam shut the door and looked at him. He dragged a shirt over his head, and the blonde sex symbol sighed.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers