Jennifer's Nhyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"You say he isn't a bad boy, but your ex-husband's formerly million-dollar smile would say differently. Wanna tell us about it?" Jen shrugged.

"Honestly, Alec hasn't told me about much it; he doesn't like talking about it. I don't think he's proud of what happened." Oprah put the cards down and looked out at the audience.

"Our producers managed to get hold of one of the tapes of that night, y'all wanna see it?" The crowd shouted their approval, and Alec frowned and crossed his arms. Jen turned around as the video began to play. Alec could see himself talking to George Clooney, then turning to leave as Pitt came out.

He heard Brad's voice. "Hey, so...BEEEEEEP." They'd censored it, thankfully, but Alec still watched himself turn around and snap his fist into Brad's jaw with something akin to satisfaction. The anger was still fresh, even after these few weeks. The audience began to murmur as Alec fought the bouncers, and the crowd gave an enthusiastic round of applause as the video finished.

Jen turned back and looked back towards him. Oprah looked as well, and then she turned the focus back to the two of them. "Well. So he walks like a bad-boy, talks like a bad-boy, then smashes your ex's face in like a good boy?' Jen smiled.

"Not quite. I still don't know what Brad said, no-one wants to tell me." Oprah looked back out to the crowd.

"How's about we try and get some answers from the man himself, huh? Y'all wanna meet him?" The crowd of predominantly women began to cheer and clap, and Alec turned back to the producer, who was standing there grinning at him.

"She can't be serious." On stage, Oprah was calling for Alec, and Jen was smiling. The producer began to push him towards the stage.

"C'mon, kid, no-one says no to Oprah." Alec stumbled and caught his steps, then walked out onto the stage and made a bee-line for Jen' side. She grinned knowingly at him, and he grabbed her hand in his as he shook Oprah's. Jen squeezed his hand, and the crowd began to quiet down. He gave them a friendly wave as he sat down.

"Alec, hi, nice to meet you." Alec gave her a shy smile and Jen squeezed his hand reassuringly. He took a deep breath.

"Well I was uh... I was gonna just be in the background there, but one of your producer's kicked my rear and told me no-one says no to Oprah." The two women laughed and then Oprah leant back again, getting comfortable.

"So, how did you two meet? We all saw the footage just then, so tell us how it got from "Hi I'm Jen, hi I'm Alec" to you being the "Bradhanator"?" Alec laughed and put his arm around Jen's shoulders. She snuggled in, and another murmur went through the crowd.

"Well, we met at the G'day LA party. I was accompanying a friend, and went outside for some fresh air. Jen and a few other ladies ducked outside for some air, and we got to talking. That's pretty much all there was to it. We became close friends, and after a while, Jen managed to talk a director into hiring me to do the stunt driving."

Oprah nodded wisely, and winked at the audience. "And what happened that night?" Alec sadly shrugged.

"As for that night, well, I'd asked Jen to do some retail therapy with me, I wasn't feeling to happy. We were meant to be meeting for lunch, and then yeah. We ended up going out and shopping. Jen's deal on taking me shopping was that I'd chaperone her that night at the club. We had no idea that the Ocean's 13 party was there that night."

"Brad was really drunk, and uh... Well, he'd just found out he was gonna be a dad again..." Alec shrugged. Jen squeezed his hand, and he smiled and brought it up to his lips. The audiences murmured again, and he grinned at them. "He said something to me that was completely inappropriate and uncalled for, and I responded in kind."

"By knocking him out with one punch." Alec shook his head ruefully.

"I honestly didn't think that I hit him that hard. I think it was just that he was drunk and off balance." Oprah smiled at the audience.

"A gentleman, a driver and a brawler. Is there anything you don't do?" Alec laughed again.

"I can't cook to save myself." Jen leant forwards and tapped her hand on his leg.

"But believe me, Oprah, he more than compensates in other areas. There are a lot of things he can do, VERY well." Alec looked at her, shocked, and the audience began to coo and jeer. Alec blushed and Oprah laughed.

"Ok, well, I can't really help but notice that you haven't got a ring on THAT finger yet. Any plans?" Alec looked at Jen, who shrugged uncertainly. He looked back at the billionaire talkshow host and smiled.

"Looks like I'm still free to marry Keira Knightley." Jen slapped him playfully on the shoulder, and he squeezed her under his arm again, and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Oprah looked on, then looked back at the audience.

"We'll be right back with Jennifer Aniston after these messages."

*********

It was a simple ceremony. They had it in Kate's garden. Courtney was Jen's matron of honour and the rest of the tight-knit family and friends were pushed into other roles. Jason made the trip down from Colorado to be the Best Man, and Chris arrived with Lauren to fill out the Groom's contingent.

There were a few photographers around hanging back on the outskirts, but for the most part, the wedding went off without a hitch. Alec smiled as he carried his wife over the threshold into the cosy little cabin. The party was still in full swing when they left, but all Alec wanted was some time with his new wife.

Jen stared up at him as he eased her down onto the bed. "It seems really weird to be happier getting married the second time. I guess I never really thought I'd find someone willing to put up with damaged goods."

Alec stared at her. "What?" he asked flatly.

Jen shrugged, then a tear came down her eye, and she smiled and dashed it away. "I don't know, I'm just feeling so happy, and weird, and wonderful and strange." Her hands spread up from his chest to the silk shirt and the tie, and she pulled him down towards her.

Jen smiled against him, tilting her head up towards him to let him kiss at her lips and chin. Alec moved down his wife's neck and began to mouth her collarbones softly. Jen smiled and closed her eyes as her attentive husband's lips moved down her body.

The white lace parted between her legs as Alec reared back and slipped his jacket off. Jen's fingers moved over him, ripping at buttons to uncover his chest. With a frustrated grunt, she tore the last two, and her arms were around him. She began to breathe quicker as his large, scarred hands moved to her bodice.

His hands brought fire to her face as he cupped her chin and kissed her, deeply and lovingly. Alec felt drunk, and his wife was his drink. Her arms tightened around him and began to move over him. A naughty look in her eyes stopped him, and he stared at her.

Jen turned kneeled up, moving her hair back over her shoulders. She turned her head and glanced at him lustily from under heavy lids. Alec's arms moved around her and cupped her breasts as his mouth sought hers over her shoulder, and she panted into his face.

"Get me out of this dress... husband..."

The End.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers