Jennifer's Nhyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

The huge man straightened to his full seven-foot height and then fell backwards. There were cheers from the ropes and the surrounding area as no more bouncers stepped forwards. Alec looked at his blood-covered hands, and blinked as he felt his lip.

There was a sudden blare of blue and red lights, and Alec looked up, almost expecting to see Chris. He felt someone's hand on his arm and turned into Len's shocked face. Len winced, and jerked his head. "C'mon man, I think we need to get out of here."

**********

"You HIT him?"

"Yep."

"...But...you HIT him?"

"Yep."

"...So...?"

"Yep. Right in the mouth."

"...WHY?"

"...That's kinda complicated."

Len was laughing softly by the bar, and Kate was ducking back and forth from the ice machine to the laundry. Jen was slowly cleaning the blood off of Alec's face and he grinned at her. "Sorry about the shirt. Guess I should try and blame this whole thing on you. I mean, the whole new image, bad-boy thing, huh?"

"How hard?"

"Oh. So it's not gonna go away like that, huh? Ok. Not really hard."

"HOW HARD??"

"I didn't think I hit him that hard. But it looked like maybe one or two."

"One or two what?"

"..."

"Alec?"

"Teeth." Len burst out laughing, and Kate glared at her husband as she walked back in. Jen shook her head and closed her eyes.

"Fucking hell. You punched out some of Brad's teeth? Do you have any idea how much money you're going to be up for?"

"After... well, he just doesn't have much call to be suing after..."

"Alec, what did he do?"

"Look, I hit him, and he deserved it; he needed a rap in the mouth after that effort. Can we just not talk about it right now?" Jen took a deep breath and gently dabbed at his mouth with a black cloth. It was the third one. His lip was beginning to swell, and there was a nasty cut on the back of his head.

He looked at the clock, then back at Jen, who's warm blue-green eyes stared at his gray orbs in concern.

"Sweetie, when do you expect to talk about it? You're on E! tomorrow night. Does something make you think they won't know?" There was a knock at the door, and Len opened it, still holding his glass of scotch. Two uniformed policemen followed him in.

Kate sat down with a cup of coffee on the edge of the sofa, and Len gestured to the two officers. "Alec, these guys just wanna have a quick word." One of the officers leant forwards, staring at his injuries.

"Damn. That's like... it?" Alec almost smiled at the man's expression.

"What can I do for you, officers? I take it it's not about loud music." The older officer stepped up closer to him and opened up a clip board.

"Well, Mr. Jensen, I'll be as brief as possible. Basically, Officer Matthews and I are here to see if you'd like to press charges." Jen blinked.

"I beg your pardon?"

Matthews smiled as he looked at the gorgeous woman. "That was Davis's reaction too, Ms Aniston." Davis fidgeted for a moment, then smiled wanly at Alec.

"At the end of the day, Mr. Jensen, whenever the Hollywood machine crosses the Law, such matters are expedited as quickly as possible. Although several members of the Inn's security team have attempted to lodge an assault charge or nine on you, there were apparently twenty or thirty videotapes on the incident."

A thin smile came and went on his face. "Upon reviewing the first three, we've come to the conclusion that in all related matters, you acted in self defence. You protected yourself against three successive attacks on your person, following a... somewhat provoked attack. As the other party in the first incident doesn't wish to press charges, it now falls to you."

Alec stared at him for a moment. "Pitt's not pressing charges?" Jen turned around and looked at Davis, who again smiled thinly.

"The other instigator was apparently persuaded by another member of his party that charging his ex-wife's... um..." Jen rose an eyebrow , and Kate smiled. "...well, at any rate, he was persuaded that any legal action would seem somewhat childish after the events, not to mention the rather personal provocation." Jen began to mumble under her breath, and Alec put a hand over hers.

"Thank you officers, but no. It was a simple fight between two people that was over really before it began. I used to be a bouncer myself, and I know how it can get sometimes."

Matthews was eyeing the two women off, and Len cleared his throat meaningfully. "Ah, right, well, that's plenty magnanimous of you. Guess we'll be off then." Davis shook Alec's hand and followed his colleague out. Alec turned back to Jen, who frowned at his lip, which had started bleeding again as Alec grinned.

"Well, now I just gotta figure out what to say tomorrow."

That night, Alec sat with an icepack pressed to his chin. It'd long gone numb, but he barely noticed. Jen brought herself in a coffee, and sat down. Alec watched her, his gray eyes unreadable. She stayed still for a moment, staring into her mug. "What ya thinkin'?" Alec sighed.

"I shouldn't have hit him, huh?" Jen smiled to herself, and set her coffee mug down. She eased over to him and gently brought the pack down to stare at the cut. Her hands were gentle on his face as she stared at him.

"Probably not. But it's over now. Whatever he said must have been pretty bad. We've been friends a while now, and I haven't seen you even get angry." Alec lifted his chin out of her hands slowly.

"Um...friends?" Jen drew her hands back uncertainly. "We must be pretty close friends. What about... well... earlier? Before we went to the club." Jen took a deep breath, and held it while she considered.

"I thought that...It's just that...Are you still in love with Jess?" Alec stared at her.

"I'm not that kind of guy, Jen. I'm still messed up and angry over her, but no, I'm not in love with her." Jen shrugged and wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Well, irrespective, it's just something that happened between two friends that...that uh..." she shrugged again, and Alec stood up, pulling her with him. He slowly lifted her chin to his and kissed her. Jen melted into him with a wistful sigh and kissed him tenderly back.

After a moment, she put a hand on his chest. She pushed back and stared at him. Alec reached up and put his hands over hers.

"I never meant for this to be a once off thing. I like you. You're sweet, you're funny, you're... real. And if you want me, then you're stuck with me." Jen's eyes grew wet, and she leant in and kissed him again. The kisses deepened as they made their way slowly back towards the bedroom.

Jen leant back slightly and gave him a naughty look. "Fancy a shower?" Alec smiled and nodded, then laughed when Jen turned and sprinted for the bathroom, giggling. Alec felt like a teenager again, sneaking around so that he wouldn't get caught doing whatever he was doing.

As he pushed through the door, Jen was already slipping her clothes off, and Alec stopped and moaned as he watched her. She looked back over her shoulder and winked at him, then shook her rear. Alec gave a low growl and brought one hand down across her backside.

Jen gave a low, throaty moan and hopped into the running water, wetting her hair. Alec shed his clothes quickly and opened the door. Jen grabbed hold of him and pressed him against the glass, kissing him deeply.

Alec closed his eyes as the hot water ran over them and Jen's tongue pushed against his. He arched his hip as his cock got harder, and Jen laughed as it dragged along the inside of her thigh. She reached down slowly, running her fingertips over his shaft as she watched him.

Alec could feel how much she got off knowing he wanted her, so he moaned loudly and gasped deeply. Jen smiled to herself and Alec pushed her back against the opposite wall, feeling her nipples harden against his chest.

Jen dropped down to suck the head of his cock for a moment, then began to work her tongue up and down his shaft. Alec moaned again and leant back against the glass and closed his eyes. His hips jerked as she deep throated him and her throat clenched down. She glanced up at him triumphantly as he dragged her back up again and turned her around.

Alec ran his fingers over her breasts and down further as she pressed herself back up against him. He lowered himself slightly and ran his cock head up the cheeks of her ass, then pushed in, moving his cock along her lips. Jen moaned and her hips arched back.

Alec moaned as his cock began to slide inside of her heat, and he leant forward and kissed at her face as he pushed his cock inside of her pussy slowly. Jen leant back into him and grabbed hold of the glass door. She looked back and pursed her lips as Alec drew out of her slowly. The water curled her hair, and she grinned at him.

"I really need it now, Alec. Please, fuck me. Fuck my fucking brains out hard, baby, c'mon, do me so hard I scream your name..." Alec blinked in surprise then grinned at her words and began to move his cock in and out faster. His hands were all over her chest as he moaned against her ear.

Jen grunted as he fucked his cock inside of her, and her hands slowly slid up her body, running over his and into her hair. They continued over as Alec fucked her slowly, until they reached over her head for his neck, and pulled him forwards. Their lips met in a searing kiss, and Alec began to thrust harder against her.

Jen writhed between her lover and the glass of the shower, a smile on her face as he fucked her hard. After a long moment, she pushed back against him and pulled off of him. Alec growled and Jen turned, kissing him. Alec slid down her body, impaling her onto his meat when he rose again.

He lifted Jen up, who began to grunt loudly as she rode him. Her mouth was open as he fucked his cock further up her, and Alec leant in to kiss her. Their tongues pushed against one another, and Jen started to lowly moan. The moan built in pitch as she began to shake, and her nails scraped over his shoulders and down his chest.

Alec roared as he pistoned his cock in and out of her quickly, feeling her tight, wet hole grip him hard as she came. Jen threw her head back and screamed as Alec roared and began to cum. He could feel his cock thick and blowing inside of her, and then his legs began to lose strength as his abbs clenched in.

Alec sagged down a bit, and Jen sighed and panted as he pulled out of her. His cock lay against his thigh as the water cascaded down around them, and then Jen smiled. "We SO have to do this again." Alec wearily smiled at her, raising one eyebrow, and Jen gave a breathy laugh. "Eventually."

*********

"Welcome to this special edition of E! Entertainment, I'm Juliana Dupandi. Here's something that shouldn't be that interesting. Guy A gets drunk and says something about Guy B's girlfriend, so Guy B smashes Guy A right in the kisser."

"Ordinarily something that wouldn't really rate a mention, except for the fact that Guy A happened to be Brad Pitt. Last night around 10pm, Brad and pals Matt Damon and George Clooney were out celebrating Brad the Dad's second child. Apparently the boys were pretty well past it when a certain ex-Mrs Pitt arrived with a small group of friends."

"Before an altercation could have resulted, Jen and friends, including Kate Beckinsale and hubby director Len Wiseman, left the club. But this wouldn't be Hollywood if something didn't happen anyway. A scuffle broke out at the front of the club, and was caught by the paparazzi."

"With me tonight is Guy B, Alec Jensen. Well, Alec, how about you tell us what happened?" Alec took a deep breath and fidgeted uncomfortably.

"It's not as bad as it all sounds. We were all out for a good time, and the guys had gotten a bit ahead of us. So nothing would happen, we went to leave early, then George felt bad and came out and asked us back inside for a drink."

"Brad followed him out, and made some very inappropriate remarks, and I felt compelled to... uh...respond in a different manner." Juliana smiled and leant forwards confidentially.

"With a knuckle sandwich, huh? So what about the fight with the bouncers. You received a split lip and a bump on the head, and the bouncers tallied into three broken fingers, bruised ribs, two broken ribs and two shattered knee caps, and a broken nose. Wow."

Alec shifted in his seat. "Yeah, well, the crowd controllers there kinda started it, I only hit Brad, and I was gonna walk away, then I got hit in the lip, and got rid of that guy, then avoided another hit, and got rid of that guy, then the big guy slammed a torch down across the back of my head."

"All over Jen."

"Of course. Brad... knows what he said. I hope he remembers it, anyway. It was disgusting and uncalled for, and just really punched a hole in his manners. He deserved it. It was just one punch, and that was it. I don't have any malice towards him. I probably shouldn't have hit him, but I just didn't think about alternatives after he let his comment go."

"Ok. Uh, E! Online pollers recently voted you as the favourite non-celebrity celebrity, bumping Lance Armstrong off the top of the list. How's about that?" Alec shook his head and laughed ruefully.

"Ah, I don't know what to say, that's amazing, and flattering. I don't know if Lance Armstrong deserves to be demoted from anything, considering what, you know... how amazing that is. But yeah, that's flattering. I don't know what else to say."

Juliana looked down at her notes, and smiled. "You've garnered a lot of attention through your friends in high places. Pam Anderson recently stated for the record, that you're the best and most interesting friend she's ever had."

Alec smiled. "Yeah, no, Pam's really sweet. I don't know why she ends up with all the bad press, I mean, she's just this sweet, fun-loving girl that everyone looks down on. She's got a lot going for her, you know, she's got something that a lot of people don't have."

"They tend to be the ones that abuse or condescend the most to her, and they don't have that ability to make fun of themselves and not take themselves too seriously. You know, Pam's just..." He searched for the words, but couldn't find them, and shook his head.

"She's an amazing woman, and I hope that one day she can find that happiness that she wants so badly. It's kinda unfair the flack that the press give her, but uh, yeah, it makes it difficult when you're constantly being labelled as a disease-ridden whore."

Juliana blinked, then gave a short laugh. "Ok, so what about Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman?" Alec smiled.

"Len's an amazing director, uh, he just trusted me with the scenes in Die Hard 4, and it was just really amazing to have a director giving really, a relative unknown the chance to principle on uh... yeah, I mean, what can I say? I love his movies. His taste in women is appalling."

Juliana laughed as Alec grinned. "I mean, to quote Steve Carrell, you know, um, "The problem with Kate Beckinsale is that she's such a hag." She's just this insanely statuesque beauty that just is so confidant and wise, and she's still really so young, you know, she's not that much older than I am."

"Minnie Driver?" Alec laughed.

"Min's a sports nut, she's really into her sports in a big way. I almost feel sorry for James, but she's just so insanely into it, you know? The night we all met, actually, her and Kate were trying to explain to Jen about the tradtional Ashes battles that Australia and England have. But yeah, she's just so funny, I mean, the girl's amazing."

"She's just so easy to be around and laugh with, and the real shame is that you only see a little bit of it in the movies. She's so unbelievably funny, I mean, but the third hour of knowing her, I was in complete stiches."

Juliana nodded as she grinned. "You've mentioned how you met them, did you meet all these women at once?" Alec nodded.

"Yeah, I was grabbing some fresh air out on a balcony during the G'Day LA party last year, and the girls all ducked outside for some air and that, and yeah, we just all hit it off." Juliana put her notes down and held her hands up.

"So, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock's heir to the crown of America's Sweetheart. Tell me about what's happening with the two of you. You accompanied her to the premier of Diamonds Oh My, and that's where we met, of course..."

Alec smiled at her, determined not to let much slip at all. Evasive, he thought to himself. "Oh course, yeah, I remember."

"And after that, you two have been spotted whenever you're in the same city together, out shopping, or having lunch or coffee. Is there romance in the air?" Alec shrugged and took a deep breath.

"You know, um, we're close, I mean...we uh...yeah, we're close, very close, and um...well, I guess we've both recently been in relationships that ended badly, hers was of course a lot more invasive and publicised than mine. So we started out as friends, and we're uh... we're close." Juliana nodded sagely and glanced at the camera.

"Now, rumours have been swarming around that you've recently bought your own house, right here in LA. First house, and with a lot of conversations centring around how you came to be in LA for the G'Day LA party. A little birdy actually whispered to me that you were originally Jessica Simpson's mystery man Down Under. Any truth there?"

Alec paused for a second, then nodded. "Absolutely. Jessica and I hooked up one night when I was working at the Nhyte club, "N,H,Y,T,E," club, down there in Melbourne. Um, yeah, I came back here with her, thinking it was love, then got my ass unceremoniously dumped."

Juliana nodded slowly. "Right, so, how are things there?" Alec snorted.

"I'm grateful that knowing Jess brought me into this world called Tinseltown, and that I made some of the best friends I've ever had, and... other reasons. But Jessica needs to grow up a bit more, at least in regards to relationships."

Juliana nodded again. "Well, Jennifer's due on Oprah in two weeks, so our sources tell us, will you be there to support her?"

Alec grinned, not giving anything away. "If she needs me there, then I'm there."

*********

"Ok, so we're catching up with our Friends this week. Yesterday we had Courtney Cox-Arquette, and now we've got her real-life best friend, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the one and only haircut that swept a nation, Jennifer Aniston!"

Alec leant in and gave her a kiss on the cheek before Jen walked out on stage. She gave him a mischievous grin and winked at him as she began waving to the crowd. She made her way to the centre stage and kissed Oprah on the cheek and gave her a quick hug.

The cheering quieted down and Jen sat down with the most famous woman in America. Oprah leant over and patted her on the knee. "It's so good to see you again! What have you been up to?" Jen gave a quick laugh and put her hand on her chest.

"Oh, you know, working and stuff. Trying to keep my head out of the clouds." Oprah looked down at one of her cards for a moment.

"Well, it's that head in the clouds stuff that we're interested in. So come on, do tell, all the details. Namely the new man in your life." Jen looked back towards Alec, who had gone somewhat pale. She smiled.

"Straight into the heavy stuff, huh? Ok. His name's Alec. We met a while ago, and we were just friends up until recently." Oprah leant back into the overstuffed sofa and smiled.

"So, he's a stunt driver, a former bouncer, a little birdy told me that he also works with silver, making some new BLING... Tell us more, me wanna know!" The audience laughed, and Jen blushed.

"I don't know what else to tell you. He's ah... well, he's perfect. I'm gonna embarrass him, but he should know by now. He's the perfect man. He walks like a bad boy, talks like a bad boy, but he isn't."

"He's such a sweet heart, you know? I guess you could say he's a freak of nature. The kind of man you hear about in romantic comedies that you sigh over, but know aren't really real." Oprah laughed.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers