Jennifer's Nhyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"We'd better get back to your hotel then, and I'm gonna steal a shower, and do some dress ups. It's almost 5, and I need some time to get ready." Alec nodded and tried to look at his watch, but there were too many bags. Jen gave a soft laugh as they made their way towards the hotel. Alec stopped to say hello to the doorman, as he always did, and then they moved on to his room.

They stepped out of the elevator and Alec looked down at his pants pocket. The jeans were faded and torn, because he still had all his new stuff in the bags. "Um..." The hotel card key was in his pocket, and he thrust his hip out to Jen, who laughed. She wormed her hand into the tightly pressed pocket, and grabbed the card.

Alec felt himself suddenly flush hot as he realised her hand was moving around about three inches from his cock. His briefs gave a twitch, and he darkened as a blush crept across his skin. Jen drew the card out and slid it along the lock.

The latch clicked, and they pushed in through the door. Jen made straight for the bathroom, and Alec set all the bags down on the bed. He straightened and stretched his arms above his head. He thought about cricket and football, and tried to forget about the thickness of his cock.

Jen stuck her head out of the bathroom as Alec shrugged his arms out of his jacket. Her hair was dry, but there was a towel wrapped loosely around her chest, modestly covering her immodesty. "Hey, put some music on, will you?"

Alec smiled weakly and turned to the CD player. "Uh... so what do you fancy?"

"Whatever's in there, yeah?" Jen's voice floated through the closed door, and Alec cleared his throat. They were only friends, and it wasn't... God she was sexy. Alec frowned as he stared at the CD player, just trying to concentrate and forget that she was showering not ever a dozen feet from where he was.

What was it about guys, if there was a naked woman nearby, friend or not, then suddenly everything got hazy. It was really no wonder that strippers were on such good money. He took a deep breath and opened the CD tray. "The Lion King Soundtrack, Extreme Behaviour, Bat out of Hell. Hey, what was the name of the band playing at this club?"

Jen didn't answer, and Alec knew that he was crossing a boundary if he went in. He hit play, and the CD cycled through. The Lion King Soundtrack began to play, with stirring instrumentals. Alec began to lay out all the clothing in the bags that Jen had bought for herself, and picked out a nice outfit for himself.

He went with the black leather pants and the blue silk shirt. He almost pulled the shirt on, but realised that his neck was still covered in shaved hair, so he poured a couple of glasses of ice water and waited.

Jen stepped out of the bathroom shortly after, her hair damp and slightly curly. There wasn't a scrap of make-up on her face, and Alec swallowed and cleared his throat. The towel was a soft white cotton that barely covered her, leaving most of her thigh bare and hinted at her bosom.

Alec stared for a moment, and his eyes travelled up her body, taking it all in. He shook himself and closed his eyes. "Uh...I'm...gonna jump in and wash all this off. I'll uh..." Jen turned around and glanced at him over her shoulder, and he blushed and cleared his throat again.

"I'm just gonna... in the shower. I mean, I'm just gonna go and have a shower." She gave him a crooked smiled and an almost quizzical light lit her eyes. She softly smiled at him, and Alec smiled back.

As he shut the door to the bathroom, Alec let out an explosive breath. He slid his tight jeans down to his ankles and stepped out of them. His cock was thick and hard against his briefs, and he reached down and began to rub it a bit. He blinked and shook his head, and reached inside the shower. His hand wavered between the hot and cold taps, and then he decided on the cold. It was probably for the best.

He faced up into the faucet, and let the ice cold water rush over him. His heart was racing, and he slowly tried to calm himself. His cock was shrinking in the cold stream, and he rubbed the washcloth over his neck, washing away the remnants of his haircut. Alec's hands moved over him, washing himself fully and trying to not to think about Jen. Or Jess.

Jess was the one he was thinking about all the time, wasn't it? Alec didn't know. He knew that he liked Jen, maybe a lot more than just as a friend. He rolled his neck and head, feeling the muscles pop and groan in protest. The last of the suds washed down his body and he turned the tap off. He heard the music stop, and then U2 began to play.

"Bad" blared out and Alec reached for the towel. He sprayed on some deodorant, and wrapped the towel around his waist. He opened the door, and Jen was getting dressed. He stopped and watched as she shuffled her rear inside her frilly black panties. Alec was dumbstruck, and Jen bent over and reached down into the bag again.

He cleared his throat, and Jen twisted around, then gasped and grabbed her towel. Alec slowly moved over to her and softly moved her hair away from her face, a small smile on his lips. Jen stared at him, her hands still holding the bra she'd been about to put on.

His breath was racing through his body, and he could feel his hands shaking. It was almost a need, a desire for her so strong it was like a starving man's hunger. His shaking hands stilled as he grabbed the side of her neck and kissed her.

His hand was like fire along the side of her jaw, and Jen's eyes fluttered closed as she kissed him. She melted against him, and then her hands were around his neck as his hands dropped to cup her rear and pull her up against him.

She could feel the huge length against her stomach, and Alec moaned into her mouth. Jen's towel slipped from around her, and she yanked the knot loose and freed him from the white cotton. Their still damp hair filled the room with it's strong, mingled scent, and Jen found herself arching against his body as Alec's hands spread wide, feeling the taut muscles beneath her skin.

It was like a dam burst, and neither cared to swim. They were consumed by their lust for one another, and Alec felt free for the first time in a long time. He could taste her need for him like musk on his tongue. His lips lifted, slowly baring his teeth as he raked them over her throat and lips.

Jen moaned against him and her lace-hidden heat pressed against him. Alec's hands ran up her spine and into her hair as he kissed her, more and more passionately. Jen's arms tightened around his neck, and she was moaning low in the back of her throat as his teeth slid roughly over her skin and neck.

Alec breathed out hard as she quivered in his arms, and pushed his tongue out to taste her completely. Jen was moaning breathlessly against him, and suddenly her hands were spread over his shoulders. She kissed him again urgently as Alec revelled in the feeling of her pulse against his tongue.

There was softness beneath them as they fell onto the bed, and Jen's arms slid down to run over the muscles of his shoulders. Her eyes were closed, and Alec raked his teeth down her throat and tenderly kissed the lines of her shoulder bones. Jen gave little gasps as his kisses moved lower.

Her hands crisscrossed over the archings of his shoulders as he suckled at her body, moving lower. He gently gripped her nipple between his teeth and squeezed, then rubbed the engorged tip with this tongue. Jen gave a shudderingly low moan, and her thighs quivered against his ribs. Alec slid down her body, gently pressing her legs open as she ran her hands through his shorn hair.

"Oh my God..." Jen whispered as his hands slid down her thighs to slowly move her panties down her silken legs. His hot breath was on her centre already, and Jen couldn't stop her legs from shaking. She crossed her arms over her breasts self-consciously. Alec laughed lowly against her heat, and his hands spread wide over the tops of her thighs.

He blew softly on her pulsing mound, and lowered his lips to hers. He began to hum lowly against her as his tongue ran up and down her inner lips, and Jen murmured nonsensically to herself. Alec looked up as she moved her arms above her head and arched her hips into his mouth.

Alec moved his tongue deeper inside of her and began to rhythmically move it around in circles within her. His fingers spread her wide, and Jen began to gasp and moan in exasperation as his tongue sped up its attentions to her. Alec could feel her lust on his tongue, and felt his cock getting hard.

Jen gave a high moan, almost a yell, as the tip of his tongue moved up to rub at her clitoris. She convulsed, squeezing his fingers and tongue, and Alec blew softly again on the pulsing pink mound. Jen's voice was high pitched and frustrated as her nails arched up and scratched his thick shoulders.

Alec moved forwards, kissing up her body and raking of her skin with his teeth. Jen reached beside the bed and dipped her hand into the ice bucket and grabbed two or three cubes, then pushed them into his mouth. Alec crushed them up and lowered his lips to her nipples again, letting each one feel the heat of his tongue and mouth, then the cold of the ice.

After a while, Jen's moans became more insistent, and she urged him up towards her. His cock slid up along her slit, and the brunette moaned open-mouthed against him. She stared into his eyes, and her fingertips slid down his ribs and along his hips, until she urged him up towards her with a slight nudge.

Alec felt his cock easing inside of her, and closed his eyes as he felt the sensations rushing through him. He arched his hips, and began to push inside of her. He opened his eyes and watched as Jen bit her lip, a smile wide on her face. Her face changed as he slid deeper inside of her, and her arms tightened around his shoulders.

She leant up and kissed at his face softly as he came to rest, fully inside of her. Alec rested his weight on his elbows, and began to slowly arch his hips into her. Jen gave little cries of pleasure and moans as his shaft began to pump inside of her slowly.

Jen could feel his thickness, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she held Alec close to her. They stayed like that forever, holding one another as Alec slowly arched his hips back and forth, drawing his cock out of her before sliding it slowly back in. Jen tossed her head from side to side, and when he suddenly gave a hard thrust, she bit down on his shoulder.

Alec began to speed up as he pumped his cock inside of her, and Jen folded a leg over his, and pulled him upwards into her more with each thrust. His thrusts got faster, and faster, and his hands slid under her shoulders and gripped them hard. His lips sought hers, and then as they kissed, his thrusting slowed, and Jen grabbed his hands.

She pulled them over their heads, and clasped them gently, fingers intertwined. She pushed upwards into him, and Alec rolled over, Jen on top of him. He sat up, and her legs unwound from him, straightening out behind him as she sat in his lap. Alec stared at her as she rode him.

Jen's damp hair was slightly curly and framed her face immaculately. Alec could smell the shampoo and the bodywash, but her as well. He could smell the musky heated scent that still lingered in his mouth. Jen's head came forwards, and Alec kissed her. Her head drifted over to the side and she smiled against his lips as she rode him.

Her hands spread over his chest and she pushed him down onto the bed. Her legs folded down underneath her, alongside his thighs, as she rode him. Jen ran her hands through her hair as she began to push down onto his cock and hips.

Jen leant forwards and jerked her hips backwards and forwards, rubbing herself against his thick, blond pubic hair. She bit her lip again, and began to moan softly. Alec felt his pulse speeding up, and his hands spread wide over her thighs. His fingers slipped inside of her as she ground down on him, and Jen opened her eyes and gasped.

Alec's cock was pulsing with every hammering beat of his heart, and Jen rolled them over again, so that Alec was on top. Alec wasted no time, and began to thrust up inside of her again, much harder this time. Jen was mouthing wordlessly as her eyes rolled back, and suddenly she gave a short, sharp cry, followed by a long moan.

Alec felt her wetness clench down on him hard and began to gasp as he drove himself deeper inside of her. Jen's legs arched up as her fingernails scored his back, and Alec gave a hoarse gasp and began to gush deep inside of her. Neither of them moved as Jen squeezed him inside of her, milking his cock of every last drop.

They lay together, catching their breath, and Alec smiled, his face pressed into her hair. "I guess we'll need another shower now." Jen listlessly laughed and shook her head, feeling his breath on the top of her ear.

"No, I think I'll go the club like this. Smelling of you." She nestled in to the crook of his neck, and sighed as she kissed him gently. Alec idly ran his hands up and down her back, as she turned in to close herself with his chest. She sighed happily, and Alec kissed her tenderly again.

The kissing continued until there was a tentative knock at the door, and Jen grumbled inside the crook of Alec's neck. The knocking grew more forceful, and then a British voice gave a yell. Alec opened his eyes, and looked down at Jen. The beautiful brunette groaned again, and then opened her eyes and looked up at him. Alec smiled.

"She has the WORST timing." Alec breathed a laugh, and then rolled over. He wrapped the sheet around him and stood up. Jen dragged his shirt over her shoulders, and looked at the clock. Alec looked down at her and shook his head slowly.

He leant down and kissed her, leaning over her onto the bed. Jen lay back, pulling him with her. The sheet fell away, leaving Alec naked again. Jen's tongue wormed into Alec's mouth, and he gently bit her with the tips of his teeth. Her lips spread into a smile against him, and her arms encircled his neck again. "OI!" Alec laughed ruefully and slowly got off the bed as Jen gave a mock growl towards the door.

"I'll be there in a sec!" There was a startled silence and then a peal of warm laughter. Jen looked at Alec and then her eyes widened. "We're not in my room, are we?" Alec grinned and wrapped the damp towel around his waist, leaving her with the sheet. Jen looked around the bedroom, then followed him and shut the sliding doors.

Alec opened the door, and Kate was laughing behind her hand as her husband looked bemusedly on. Alec shook Len's hand and ignored Kate's giggles. "I uh... just got out of the shower. I'll be ready in a minute." Kate rose an eyebrow at him and nudged her husband with an elbow.

"And when will Jennifer be ready?" Alec smiled and turned back to the door. He slid it open and closed behind him, and looked at Jen, who was staring at the rumpled messes of clothing on the floor. She shrugged and picked out another outfit, and Alec grabbed his leather pants and began looking for his shirt.

"Listen, I um..." He faded off as Jen turned to him, still wrapped in the sheet. Alec enfolded her in one arm and kissed her tenderly, and Jen melted against him happily. "Never mind."

********

The club's entrance was lined with paparazzi, and the shutters began to click as Alec, Jen, Kate and Len stepped out of the car and down the line. They were admitted immediately, and Alec was assaulted by the sound of the music and people from within. He began to case the crowd, and felt Jen slip an arm in around his.

He patted her manicured hand and smiled. "Relax. Fun time," she mouthed silently. Alec nodded and took a deep breath. They made their way through the throngs of rich, famous and mostly smashed towards the dance floor.

Alec felt Jen go stiff as a board beside him, and her fingers dug into the crook of his elbow. He turned and his eyes went to the bar. George Clooney, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt all stood at the bar. Clooney gave a wave, and Jen's nails dug in deeper. Kate turned to Jen, and reached for her free hand.

"Let's just go, ok? This looks like a private party and there's plenty of clubs open." Alec wasn't about to leave, but he saw how upset Jen looked, and nodded wordlessly. They were about two steps from the door, and someone grabbed Alec's shoulder. He turned around, and George Clooney had hold of him.

"Hi, guys, how are we? Uh, why don't you come and join us for a drink?" Jen smiled and thanked him, and Alec smiled back, a little starstruck. Len smiled and tapped Alec on the arm, motioning for them to leave and follow the girls.

"Thank's for the offer, Mr. Clooney, but I think we're..." Jen opened the door, and photographers began to go berserk, desperate to see which drunken celebrity would stumble out the door. Jen made her way through, and let go of Alec's hand. Len hurried to catch up with Kate, who jumped into the waiting taxi with Jen.

"...leaving?" Clooney laughed, and held out his hand.

"Call me George. And you are?" Alec shook his hand slowly, and looked back at the taxi. The press beside the ropes were going insane as the two men shook hands.

"Alec Jensen. Pleasure to meet you. I really should be going." Clooney waved a hand and ignored the press with practiced ease.

"Sure, kid. Hey, by the way, I've seen your..." There was another commotion at the doors, and a very drunken Brad Pitt stumbled out the door and nearly fell over Clooney, who smiled tolerantly.

"Hey, man, what happened, where'd you go? We're celebrating me bein' a dad an all again." His blurry, unfocused eyes latched onto Alec, and the idiot grin fell off his face. "Ah, Jen's new toy?"

Alec felt a low simmering anger flare up, but he controlled himself. "The man himself. Alec Jensen. Pleasure's all... mine." Clooney gave a thin smile at the momentary hesitation. Brad held out his hand, then quickly raised it to his head when Alec went to shake it.

He gave a drunk laugh, and then held his hand out again. "Jus' jokin, kid, just jokin'. So what're you, like 12?" Alec took a deep breath, and smiled as he clenched his teeth. Clooney pulled on Brad's arm.

"C'mon man, let's get back in to celebrate." He turned his head at the press and looked at them for the first time. "I mean, this isn't really the place to get all macho over an ex-wife, is it?" Alec gave Clooney a small nod and turned to leave. Brad gave another drunk laugh.

"Hey, so what's it like fucking me ex-wife, kid? She still a dead starfish, or what?" The press went completely bananas at that, their cameras going into overdrive. Alec felt the rage in him simmering, then exploding, and he turned around.

Clooney called for security as Alec slugged the drunk movie star, and then he was surrounded by black-uniformed bouncers. Clooney grabbed the stumbling form of Pitt, who sunk into his friend's arms limply.

A bouncer lashed out with a thick arm, and Alec stumbled back, his lip split open. The bouncer went for a second hit, but Alec caught his fist in his open hand and began to push. The bouncer gave a cry of shock as his knuckles cracked, and Alec whipped around and landed a foot solidly on the man's chest.

Another bouncer came forwards, bigger than the last, and Alec blocked three straight punches with hands or forearms, then shot his hand forwards, slamming his palm into the bridge of the guy's nose. The man crumpled and began to squeal.

Alec's head was smashed from behind, and he stumbled and fell down to one knee as an enourmous Samoan-looking security guard hefted a torch again, and Alec's eyes flared. He stood up and faced the man fully, who smirked at him and took another wide swing.

Alec smashed his right fist down into the kneecap, then crossed over with his left and smashed into the other one. He let fly with two kidney punches, and the man folded over and moaned. Alec grabbed the bouncer by his head, and slammed his knee into the man's face.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers