Joe & Friends_1_Cancerfree For 62 Mo.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into the shower and stood there as he ran the washcloth over every inch of her. She found herself getting wet (not just the way one does when rinsing off in the shower, but a horny-wet). Eventually it was her turn to wash him off. She had no idea how typical Joe's 6.7 to 7.0 inches was, but she lingered over it, and Joe decided to let her play as long as she wanted to. He knew he had several loads and willing to fuck her until his seeds ran dry if she was willing.

"I didn't think a handjob would feel this nice, do this as long as you like."

She stood got close and began to ask what a handjob was but a fountain of white fluid interrupted her, hitting her tit, her 'tit void' and the underside of her jaw as well as in her bellybutton. "Well, that answers my second question."

"Which would have been?"

"Do you think you could cum if I kept doing? My first question's answer was an obvious yes."

"I couldn't have imagined that a handjob could be that pleasurable. What was you're first question?"

"Is this feeling good for you?"

"Thank you for the orgasm."

"Was that cumming quickly?"

"Yes... I've been so horny, so itching for release ever since I saw your naked ass walk away to the toilet. Based on everything I know or at least read... when you're as horny and wanting it as much as I have been tonight, the second one isn't nearly as quick."

"Okay fondle me and rinse me." He smiled and regained his erection as he fondled her and necked her. He didn't realize that the different taste on two of his licking kisses on her neck was tasting himself. Freya was sheepish about being felt up, so he focused on feeling her down... her flat tummy her bushy pussy, her tone hips and ass.

She bent forward and put her hands on the nozzle end of the shower-tub combo, "Feel free to fuck me here and now."

"I want to be a father someday, but not nine months from now. I'll put on a condom and be right back."

"Wait, that'll make your dick taste nasty. I've smelled condom lube before and it's got a revolting taste, if the scent's any guide."

"Let's dry off then stand you against the wall."

"As long as it's not a third world country kind --"

"No, you'll be doing the shooting." Once in the bedroom, she said, "Be a dear and move the pillow to in front of your feet." She took his dick in hand and made a curiosity inspection all the parts of his manhood. She investigated it with her eyes, her fingertips and even licked his scrotum before touching any other part of his manhood with her mouth.

"Don't sweat trying to get me all the way in. The head... the dark colored part," (tapping his dickhead) "has more than half the nerve endings of almost every man's dick."

"Then why would anyone want to deepthroat a guy?"

"Because its more cramped in the throat and the combination of suction and pressure supposedly feels real good. I'd love to try deep throating anytime, but we can go on and chat with some people who've given deep throat blow jobs and get you some pointers if you'd like."

"I would." She smiled and paused, "And keep up the fabulous muff dives and you might just find this little purple thing pressing against my tonsils." Stroking the very tip of his penis with a finger.

He nodded. She opened up and took two of his inches and instantly backed out to taking only his head in. She salivated much more that she thought possible. He stood there and took it. He sighed in pleasure and contentment and stroked her scalp (deciding not to shove her head closer). After 10 minutes, he was no closer to cumming, her teeth had scraped his cock more times than he cared to keep track of and he pulled out and ushered her to her feet. He French kissed her and grabbed her ass, then asked. Do you still want to suck dick or you wanna get fucked?"

"Have I been hurting you?"

"Not seriously, but I don't demand perfection, I just want mutual pleasuring."

"What did I do wrong?"

"Teeth. I could feel your teeth and that's the hardest thing to do, get a nice tight seal without touching the cock with your teeth... maybe if I laid down and laid down off to the side or between me legs, it'd be easier for you to not scratch with your teeth."

Freya was upset, not with the messenger but that she fucked up what should be pure pleasure for him. Joe held her and said, "Look if you were doing serious pain, I'd have stopped you."

"I know you want to use a condom to not knock me up, but for your first few thrusts, could you do them naked, then pull out and let me put on the condom."

"Sure. It's your first time, you're in charge."

"I don't want to give you... or him... any more pain, so let's get together and chat with those cocksuckers you call friends and get me some good advise. I mean I really don't want bite your head off, about this.."

"Ow... that would be bad."

"Well, let's lay together and pop my cherry."

At this point Joe got nervous... there was no rewind if he messed this up. He couldn't immediately find her pussy from behind with her laying on her side.

"You found my pussy when I was on my back." She rolled onto her back, legs spread maybe halfway between fully closed and straight angle split.

"Let me put a pillow or two under your ass."

"Why?"

"It'll make it easier to put flap P into slot V."

She was a little too tired for those words to immediately hit her, but she mumbled the words slowing to herself and broke out laughing. She willingly handed over the two pillows he asked for, one of the hotel's and his own. Once she got 'jacked up' on the pillow platform. He carefully inserted while both of them watched. He pounded her, harder and harder until she said it was too hard then eased off. They almost forgot about condoms until his dick fell out. He had almost rolled on the rubber when she insisted on doing it, just before the latex met the flesh at the base of his dick pulled his high up and away from her roughly as she kissed where his cock met his scrotum and whispered. "I didn't mean to bite. I promise to suck you without you feeling my teeth." Louder she said, "Put that flap back in my slot and there better be another white fountain."

"You really know how to inspire performance anxiety."

"I try." She smiled as she sounded a smart ass tone. He pounded her cunt (she got into it and demanded more and more forceful pounding). He stopped before he came just from exhaustion. She rolled him on his back and rode him.

He fondled everywhere but her tits (too emotionally sensitive for her to allow it) although she was willing to lean forward and let him do his hungry baby imitation. He came but she didn't, this didn't sit too well with her. She let him throw away the cream-filled rubber and then he returned and suckled on her clit and massaged her chest. A vile taste of condom-lube mixed with her lube kept him out of her honeypot but just tried harder to give her clit a blowjob while he frigged her with his left hand. Finally she couldn't hold back anymore and had a squirting orgasm.

"Let's let you enjoy the buzz and then we can wash each other up, clear off the other bed and fall asleep together."

"Alright, but I may fall asleep here, make sure to wash me and move me, I don't want to spend the night in the puddle of my own cum."

"I understand."

"Did I bleed?"

"A few drops, maybe 2 at the least, but nothing life threatening."

"I wouldn't call that painful... I'm sore, but I think that's more having my legs spread farther than I can without being pushed apart."

"That would do it."

"Help me up, Joe."

They took the last washcloth and shared it... washing each of their crotches. Joe began by washing hers then immediately excused himself for a bathroom break. He was in too much of a hurry to close the door. Freya knew what hole his cum came out of, but this formed the basis of a question she couldn't stop herself from wondering but couldn't bring herself to ask: ... if that's where the piss comes out of, what hole does his cum come out of?

She turned and silently watched him hold a 3~3.5 inch, placid dick and piss. She held the washcloth, turned the side that washed her so it was against her hand. She washed him and he plumped to rock hard in her hand. She squatted (not knelt) before him and licked his cock and scrotum. She put her lips to his shaft and hummed a long and tuneless hum. She closed her teeth together then turned his cock so the purple mushroom was between her lips and stopped from advancing past the white gate. She hummed again, tunelessly. She sucked down his scrotum one ball at a time. She then opened her mouth wide and shoved a pair of inches in her mouth, kept her lower jaw dropped and licked his head, "I can't delay, I'm cumming." He tried to pull out but she grabbed both hands over the base of his dick (one atop the other). She sucked his purple head even harder and more frenetically. "Thank you... drink every drop if you can." and shot 6 salvos into her mouth and another against the back of her throat. That one made her choke. The first six didn't make her choke because she put her tongue against his head and the splatter on the underside of her tongue then fell onto the floor of her mouth and finally vacuumed up by her swallowing action.

"Thank you," Joe repeated and then kissed her on each cheek, then French kissed. He tasted a stray drop of his cum but didn't care (not like it was toxic or anything). He held up an out of breath Freya as they shared his toothbrush and went to bed. Joe didn't think twice about it, he had essentially unprotected sex with her halfway to filling her cunt with the white stuff and French kissed her for at least 5 solid minutes (if one would take all the disparate tongue duels and string them continuously). Anything he could've caught from her (from the common cold to anything contagious and more deadly, he would have). He didn't believe he'd catch anything because she was a virgin who'd never got anything injected by anyone other than someone in a labcoat and a valid medical license.

"Joe."

"What, lover?"

"I'm curious... do all guys' dicks shrink so little... I mean their placid size and full size isn't more than double?"

"I don't know. I know most erotic fiction I've read had 5 or 7 to 1 placid to erect (if mentioned at all), but I don't know why. I know the golddigger teenager that tried to off Granddad commented to a girlfriend over the phone my granddad being that way... Granddad is my mother's Daddy. Opa, is my paternal grandfather. I never heard anything about his dick except it worked at one time, might still work... but the only proof I have is he had 4 sons and a daughter, three of those boys were almost exactly like him in the face, especially Jowls and hairline. If I also turn out aging like Opa, I'll be exceptionally lucky. Okay, when I hit 30, I'll likely shave my head, but I've never been overly attached to my hair."

"Why shave at 30?"

"Opa, my Dad and all three of my dad's brothers started losing hair between 365 and 370 months after birth. If your math skills aren't all there this time of night, that 30 years plus 5 months to 30 years plus 10 months. Balding in random clumps."

This brought up bad memories for Freya.

Joe accurately discerned what Freya was feeling. "I was insensitive again, I shouldn't have said it with that much detail. You're right it sounded like chemo side effects."

"It's not your fault."

She had trouble getting to sleep (and so did Joe). Joe slept on his pillow -- the pillow with the few tiny drop bloodstain and a whole lot of her juices soaked in (stain side down). Freya's fragrance reminded him of all the sex and he relived a pale shadow of those emotions with every breath inhaled through his nose. They woke up, not with an alarm (which they didn't set), not with the sun (who was blocked by the thick window shade she had drawn as they entered), but by the maid. She stood mouth open looking at Freya and Joe in their Adam and Eve costume.

Joe's favorite kid's program pre-junior high was Villa Alegre. The maid had many features that seemed to suggest both Southern Mexican/Guatemalan and Panamanian, so he spoke in his normal accent for English and a clear generic 'New World' Spanish accent for Spanish, "Good Morning. Buena Mañana."

She smiled and spoke Spanish, too much in shock to close the door.

Joe thought this made had put on too much blush this morning, he was too asleep to realize that she was blushing and they had kicked the covers onto the floor during the night. "Que hora es, por favor?"

"Once, once."

"Gracias."

Freya stretched and nickered like an bored or exhausted horse. Freya thought she heard Spanish so she spoke in a Spanish dialect so rural she was likely the only one who used this accent who wasn't her own third cousin (or closer relative) and literate in more than one language (her words are translated into English), "Joe, what happens at 11:11?"

"Now, is 11:11 a.m."

"When's check out?"

The maid replied first in Spanish, "Eleven, but we can sometimes give guests until noon... the key is to ask nicely." She repeated herself in English. Then got enough control to close the door.

"Where's you learn Spanish?"

"Villa Alegre."

"That's where mama improved her English."

"Oh... well. We've got a noon check out."

"Ok, I'll skip the shower then."

"Pity, I'd like to wash you off again."

"I want you to do that. I've got a female friend who likes to watch. If you don't mind a small camera giving her a live feed, we've got a free place to play. If she's not there we need to record for her."

"No recording, but I'll allow her to watch us as long as she's naked and in the same room as us."

"Why?"

"I've seen porn flicks and I'd like to watch a couple live. I'm willing to allow someone you trust to watch us make love."

"I dunno, give me a chance to warm up to it." She was mulling over the possibility.

They started a more committed relationship.

12