All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 07'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
is there more

are you going to continue

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
A whore for real

Glad to see the direction you are taking with this story, I love it.Julie is a whore for real.

vmp1vmp1about 14 years ago
Not For Her?

Too bad that Julie didn't get to come too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wickedly Hot Writing!

Just stumbled across GrantLee and have to say that the writing is HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It doesn't make sense

What I see here is that the writer is puting together several stories in one.

It doesn't make any sense her reactions.

Of course it's well writen, but should be part of another plot.

Julie is married, being blackmailed through a week reason, doesn't show any sign of reasonable feelings an when is "forced" to work as whore doesn't fight, get repulsed or show any humanity. She simply get lost and cums.

This guy is too good writing to not think about a good script.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good chapter for real!!

Julie’s a lawyer and can therefore provide actual legal advice, and she’s now working at a place that caters to men’s fantasies.

How about the madam offers the clients the “Lawyer Experience” in which they get to fuck a real lawyer and get complimentary legal advice?!

Julie then has learn to talk dirty using lawyer/ courtroom terminology.

Her dressing up in her sophisticated professional attire, going to nice restaurant with the guy and carefully going over his legal situation all the the while knowing that in a few minutes or hours the guy will be fucking her … and if her advice doesn’t work than it’s policy that they get to come back for a complimentary free assfuck.

Julie used to get paid big money to be a lawyer but now she does the same work to avoid taking up her ass and depending on his level of annoyance, determines how thorough and rough she gets sodomized.

It’ll be humiliating as fuck for her! Working hard to be and stay a lawyer and now it’s all a joke and her accomplishments are used to provide option on her clients “fuck menu”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter is the best!

She’s newly married and has to sneak away to work in a bordello.

And she has to “advertise” herself wearing her own everyday normal underwear. She knows that just take off skirt, pantyhose, and blouse and she’s ready to go.

How about her being sent to compete in an amateur striptease competition at a gentleman’s club?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this would make for a great hilarious scene when this is made into a movie!!!

Julie hopped up off of the bed, her naked breasts jiggling as she looked for the bra and thong on the floor. The used condom lay on the bed beside her. The helpful young woman who had come in, handed Julie a small towel and Julie, who could now feel her own juices seeping out of her slit, placed the towel between her legs, picked up the sordid evidence of the used condom, and ran to the bathroom down the hall.

As she entered the hallway, she bumped into a man in a suit who was being led back to another room by the madam.

"Excuse me," she said.

The man laughed and eyed her up and down. "No excuse necessary, young lady. What have you got there," he asked playfully as he looked at the used condom in her hand.

The madam said, "She's brand new."

As Julie ran naked in front of the two, she could hear them laughing uproariously.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love how jules is clueless as to what she’ll actually be doing until the madam is telling her to strip down to her bra thong. Bet she didn’t think when getting dressed that she be working hard at a bordello for the day. Hall is definitely alpha here telling a married woman to accompany him on the trip then during the day while he’s busy sending her to work at a whorehouse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous