Julie's Mistake Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Her hands reached for his midsection. Gently, she tugged at his underwear. As she pulled it down, an extremely large, thick, well-veined cock was revealed. Pamela had not seen a lot of cocks in her life, but this one was not completely straight. Instead, it curved even though it was very stiff. Nor was the man circumcised. Pamela had never seen a cock like this before.

Trying not to think about what she was about to do, Pamela opened her mouth and took the near turgid tool between her moist, ripe lips. His was a formidable member with a thick shaft and a knob at the end of it that looked like a plump plum. As her lips glided over the fleshy knob, gently sucking and licking, she heard Omar's voice.

"Our women must be directed to suck cock, Mr. Hall. American women love to do it without even a request," he giggled. All of the men joined in the laughter.

Pamela ignored this humiliating statement and continued to bob on the Arab's thick pole. The length and girth were both unlike any she had ever had before. She found that she had to open her mouth wide to allow him access to her. She sucked gently on the stiff tool and let her tongue swirl around the stiff cock.

Pamela continued to suck this man on her knees as he stood before her, continuing to talk. Her hands alternated between tugging on the shaft of the cock and cupping his large testicle sac softly in her fingers. Her well formed buttocks rested on the backs of her shoes as she performed a fellatio on the foreign man.

"Hall, this woman must be bred. Can you imagine the stock which would come from her loins?"

Pamela thought of Laura. This dirty man was basically referring to her daughter, she thought to herself angrily.

"With tits like these, she is made for breeding," he said, as if he were speaking of an animal.

Omar reached down to her large tits and began to massage them. Pamela felt her nipples react instantly. Omar tugged and tweaked at the rubbery tips. His touch was almost painful, it was so hard, but Pamela's body reacted as she feared it would. She felt her tight vagina begin to moisten and her nipples stood out hard and dark.

As she tried to ignore his touch, Pamela's mind wandered to what he said. Maybe she was simply a slut. Maybe she was just meant to be bred. She felt herself begin to well-up with emotions, but she quickly tried to think of something else before she began to cry. That would do her no good, and simply humiliate her more.

Omar continued to talk.

"My dear, I don't have much time," he said as he stepped away from the beautiful brunette kneeling before him. His cock fell from her mouth, wet with her saliva. "I must sample your cunt."

Pamela saw him extend her his hand to assist her up from her knees. She put her own soft hand in his and began to stand. In her heels, she stood several inches taller than him. He instantly put his face into her large titties and began to smother himself with them. His hands pulled her close to him by latching on to her ass cheeks. He licked and sucked on her tits voraciously.

Pamela tried not to look at the other men in the room, but her innocent brown eyes met theirs and she recognized the lust in their dark faces. They seemed mesmerized by their boss' domination of this American woman.

Pamela tried to not make a sound, but when Omar's fingers found her pussy opening and he begin to jam a finger within her, she finally relented.

"Oh," was all she said. She felt her tight pussy adjust to the invasion of his finger and bathe the digit with her love juices. Pamela adjusted her feet to a few inches wider to allow him access. Her shapely legs were tensed and revealed the deep muscles of her thighs and buttocks.

Pamela's arms surrounded the man's hairy back and shoulders as she tried to hang on for dear life, not wanting to lose balance while the man finger-fucked her. The beautiful woman groaned involuntarily.

She was certain that she would fall if he continued this sexual probing of her. As if he sensed this, Omar turned to a couple of the men who were seated on a couch.

"Move, I must fuck this woman," he demanded.

The men stood and watched as the beautiful American brunette was released by Omar. Her tits were soaked with his saliva and she was breathing hard from the finger-fucking he had given her. She moved with shaking legs to the couch.

Pamela knew that the men stared at the unnaturally bare pussy between her legs as she walked to the couch. She felt Omar groping at her ass cheeks as she moved. Gene Jackson's wife was turned on like never before, but she still hated what she was doing. To have this foreigner between her legs was against everything and every vow she had ever made. And yet, when she turned and sat on the couch, she knew he would fuck her now.

Pamela lay back on the couch. Omar was right beside her now, his stiff, jutting tool standing straight out of his hips. Pamela's head was on a pillow and she spread the beautiful columns of her legs to allow the Arab between her legs.

Omar knelt between her legs. Pamela resolved to block out the other men and simply fuck this man who was now kneeling between her legs. Jackson's wife reached for the tip of the man's cock and directed it to the opening of her pussy. Her mind told her that it was too big for her pussy, but she let him begin to push into her anyway.

The initial thickness did prove a problem, but Omar pushed hard at the opening of her cunt. She spread her soft thighs for him as he did.

Pamela's legs were now up in the air around Omar's body. As he pushed himself inside of her, the fit was tight and a bit painful for the beautiful, mature woman. She glanced down between their bodies and realized that he was not even a quarter of the way inside her pussy.

"Uhhhhhh," she heard herself moan as he tried to fit himself inside her pussy. Her legs were wide and all the men had a view of her smooth thighs as Omar tried to fit his massive cock inside the American woman. The men knew that she was struggling to accommodate the large cock inside her tight pussy.

Omar now wanted to bend the American woman to his will and have her beg for mercy. He wanted his men to recognize the power that he had over people and nothing would make a bigger impression than fucking this American woman without mercy. He dug his fingers into her gyrating hips and pulled her ass towards his cock, painfully squeezing her buttocks. Pamela's eyes betrayed a real fear now of the fucking she was going to receive.

Now he was getting into a frenzy. He tore at her ass, separating the buttocks as much as possible to open her pussy to his cock. Her twin moons were stretched until Pamela's head fell back on the couch's cushion and she cried out.

"Ohhhhh, goddddd," she cried. "You're too big…"

Omar continued to watch his massive, thickly plunging shaft disappear into the resisting wet hole of the woman's cunt. He wanted to stretch the woman's orifice until she accepted him completely inside her hungry wet cunt.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhhh," she cried uncomprehendingly. "Ohhh, nooooo, please stop."

Omar looked up at the beautiful face of the woman he was fucking. Her neck was straining and her mouth was agape. It seemed that she was unable even to scream as he fucked her relentlessly. Her eyes stared at him in a silent acknowledgement of his brutal fucking. All of the air now seemed to be out of her lungs. Her big breasts heaved as she bucked her hips beneath him, both trying to take the massive cock and trying to avoid its complete entry. The big, stiff nipples on her breasts pushed into the Arab man's hairy chest as he took her every sexual secret.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned piteously. "You're toooooo . . . biggggg."

She knew he was nearly completely inside her now. Her tight love hole had never been so stuffed with man meat. Almost in a defensive mode, her pussy soaked the cock with love juices to make the jutting, stiff meat slippery enough to slide inside her. The image of her hungry cunt climbing up and down his long tool made Omar appreciate the athleticism of the American woman he was fucking.

Wet smacking sounds resounded through the otherwise silent room. Hall and the other men watched in disbelief as Omar fucked Pamela relentlessly. Each pile-driving thrust that Omar made into Pamela's tight pussy produced another wet swoosh, a smacking sound of slapping flesh and a pitiful cry from Pamela's lips.

"Ohhh."

"Ohhh."

"Ohhh. Pleeeese."

Pamela now gradually began taking the pounding from the huge dick without complaint. Only the involuntary moan that the beautiful brunette uttered when Omar pushed in to the hilt betrayed the fact that Pamela was unused to the massive sized cock inside her.

The cushions beneath them creaked and groaned as the two fucked each other. The sounds created a better report of what was happening than any photograph ever could. Pamela's body began to be covered with a thin sheen of perspiration as she tried to accept the animalistic fucking Omar was driving into her with.

As he pounded his cock into the hotly receptive pussy of Pamela Jackson, Omar's mouth touched Pamela's and he drove his tongue deep into her mouth. She greedily accepted it and twisted her own tongue with his in his liquored mouth.

Pamela could take it no more. She felt herself losing complete control and her mind flashed red and demented. Her large, rounded breasts were now pressed nearly flat against the Arab's chest.

"I'm cummmiing," she screamed as she utterly lost control. "I'm cummmmming!" Her high pitched squeal broke the air. Her long legs wrapped tightly around the Arab and her heels crossed at the ankles as she pulled the huge cock into her pussy.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggguuuuhhhhh." Her throaty voice resounded throughout the large room, and the flesh slapping and couch creaking filled the room as he continued to drive his large member into the hairless pussy until only the thick pubic hair of his was between their bodies, and that was smashed tight between them.

The muscles in Pamela's arms and legs stood out as she strained to shamefully pull him deeper into her wetly splayed cuntal lips.

Omar felt the slow aching pressure building within his huge balls. The lust laden testicles slapped hard against Pamela's buttocks with each thrust into the American woman's pussy. As she climaxed beneath him, Omar felt himself losing control. He fucked her harder and harder, determined to debase the western woman beneath him. Her smooth thighs were now spread as wide as she could spread them and he pounded her without mercy. She continued to cry in orgasm.

Omar felt himself about to explode. He grasped her thighs behind the knees and pushed her cruelly up until her knees were nearly at her head and she was bent in two. Pamela had never been fucked so brutally fucked, but she felt another orgasm rising as her legs were pushed back.

Omar's shoulders were surrounded by Pamela's legs and he drove deep into her cunt. Rather than resisting his cruel fuck, Omar felt Pamela's ankles cross behind his neck and she met him thrust for long cock thrust. She was now a raw mass of helpless desire and she met him by writhing and twisting beneath him to his every cock thrust.

With her soft, yielding thighs now on his chest and her calves on his shoulders, Omar drove his huge cock deeper and deeper into the woman beneath him. Reaching the hilt, he ground his hips into hers.

Quickly, he felt Pamela rising to another orgasm. Her whole body tensed and he knew he could last no longer, either.

His voice rasped something which neither Pamela nor Hall recognized, but it was a clear sign of his impending explosion within the beautiful woman beneath him. With a deep, soul shattering sound, Omar and Pamela exploded in simultaneous orgasm. Their mouths and hips were locked as one. His cock began to jerk wildly and he shot his thick, hot spunk into her pussy. She felt the hot, liquid sperm being deposited deep within her womb, filling her velvety vaginal walls with his spurting seed.

Pamela had not yet regained her bearings and she aggressively continued to work his cock with her pussy, milking the thick tool of every drop of his man seed, not realizing that the man was becoming spent.

The other men in the room looked at each other in disbelief and amusement as she continued to pump her shapely hips rhythmically beneath the now spent man. Gradually, Omar lifted his body from hers to allow her to draw her long legs down from his shoulders. She now wrapped her legs around Omar's legs as he lay atop her.

The two lay together gathering their senses.

Hall knew that Pamela had been worked hard by Omar. He knew that she was the reason Omar had signed so quickly. He recognized her value to him after he had watched her fuck Omar with so much animalistic passion. Her ass was a valuable asset to him, he thought.

Omar got up from the couch and gathered his clothes. Pamela lay there nearly fucked senseless and dozing. Her huge tits looked delectable and her legs lay spread ever so slightly.

She sensed Omar and Hall speaking, but could not make out what they said. Her mind drifted.

She heard Hall's voice. "Pamela will be happy to accompany you whenever you are in New York, Omar. I know that you must leave for London. Perhaps Pamela can accommodate your men after you leave?"

Omar replied. "That would be much appreciated."

Pamela's eyes flew open. As she lay on the couch, Omar's men began approaching her. They were taking their clothes off! One man, already naked, knelt between her beautiful long legs and pushed his hard cock into her spunk soaked pussy. Another went to her head and offered his cock to her lips.

"What?" was all that Pamela asked.

Pamela looked up into Hall's eyes. They told her the entire message. How had she gotten herself into this mess, her brain screamed? What was she doing letting Hall dictate her life to her?

She barely noticed the man who was fucking her until he lay completely on top of her. Now she was pinned down beneath the man. Still she looked pitifully at Hall. His cold eyes stared back silently.

Pamela knew what she had to do.

She parted her lips and took the man's cock into her mouth.

Over the next several hours Pamela fucked and sucked each foreigner's hard cock dry. The voluptuous brunette was repeatedly fucked by this group of insatiable men in every position imaginable. She never complained if they wanted to take her doggy style or with her riding their cocks from above, tits swaying and bobbing. She lost count of how many times she climaxed and how many hard cocks she let shoot their hot spunk between her legs. She was now simply a warm, fleshy receptacle for their lust. As the last man left his seed in her ravaged pussy and stood to walk away, Pamela lay in shock at her shameful conduct.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12