All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 16'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just great

like always your stories are best on this site and wider. I like stories involving Julie much better than ones with Pam. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just the best !!!

When Julie as bride is taken by Hall on her wedding day just before the ceremony starts ...

When Julie is forced to have sex whit the group of black bussinesmen in the hotel ...

When Julie is forced to perform as a prostitute ...

When Pam has to "accomodate" the Arab prince and his followers ...

and now ... when Julie is abducted from the young studs by the older men on the boat ...

These are stories that are grifted in my mind. They are supperb.

Probably one of the most erotic lines so far was this:

--

The pretty woman continued clipping Pamela's pussy hair.

"Oh, have you never had your privates waxed before?" she asked Pamela. "You'll love it. Your husband specifically asked that you be completely waxed of all body hair," she chirped cheerfully.

"He's not my husb…" Pamela said before she caught herself. Jackson's wife saw the young woman's eyes glance at the prominent wedding band on Pamela's left hand and then force her eyes back to Pamela's face.

"Oh, my," was the only reply from the young woman. "I, uh, you'll find it quite appealing, anyway," she managed.

Pamela felt all of the blood in her body rush to her beautiful face. She lay back down completely humiliated and did nothing to hinder the young woman's work when she felt her long, naked legs being spread and manipulated for the waxing of her pussy.

--

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

great writer,,,awesome stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Splendid

your stories is the only reason i visit literotica. please keep them coming. you're very imaginative

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more julie please

can't wait till the other shipmate has his way with julie or will both of them take advantage of the situation. hot stuff indeed whichever way it goes. perhaps it's time julie seeks a little consoling from her minister or counselor ? please keep the stories coming. i do so love them !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot,hot,hot

The Julie series has been fantastic. My personal taste is for the situations when she is being manipulated or blackmailed into one on one sex such as with Hall or Roger but it's all good. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

Great stuff! love it and waiting for the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it!

Just wonder when the new chapters will be posted....can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yessssss

thank you. I can totally feel Julie :)~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter is my fav, Julie the proud lawyer, crouching naked on all fours, when the door opens and she’s left wondering who is now standing behind her admiring her butt and watching her suck the boy who just had sex with her.

Then she gets smacked!!!!!!

I bet she would have fainted if she knew that he was admiring the two handprints on her butt and that he was thinking about poking her in her ass. But even if she did she would still have to clench her teeth, try to relax, and just take it.

“Julie knew that he was watching her in the mirror on the ceiling. She made a delectable sight, the perfect bodied woman with her ass up in the air and her head in his crotch, sucking his cock. They both heard the door to the bedroom open, but Daniel did not look at who entered and Julie's head was occupied giving fellatio.”

“Julie turned and began to walk up the steps. As she turned she heard the man snicker. He was looking at the two red palm prints on the beautiful blonde's perfect ass cheek. So, that was the pert ass that so perfectly filled out the shorts he had seen her in just hours before? He thought to himself that she had a perfectly spank-able ass and he was going to take advantage of it shortly. Yeah, he thought, a real man's cock will be in your ass soon, sweetie. He reached and felt her ass. Julie fairly jumped as she felt his hand cup the crack of her backside. Feeling the man's rough hand on her ass flesh made her move more quickly to the deck.”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Haha our fav ex-cheerleader got called a “cocksucker”!!!!

Grantlee a stories all all great!

Now if we had all the “gals” meet up. Julie Laura Pam Erica Madison Hannah Nikki etc…

They’ve all fallen under the control of Horse. He’s a very cheap low quality pimp. They’re tired of their working conditions and his refusal to even buy them bedsheets, and his requiring they buy their own condoms.

They have to escape-

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker5 months ago

Every episode of this yarn descends deeper into a cartoon parody of non-consensual sex. First Julie resists, then she doesn’t and each new man has a bigger ‘dong’ than she’s ever seen before. How big can they get? Julie copulates with gazillions of men but never troubles herself with contraception or STI risk. Doesn’t her hubby get suspicious? The wedding scene was very good, but since then series has now become tedious, boring and unerotic. 3 stars for this episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous