All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 04'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loving this story

I cant wait to see what schemes jerry and fiorelle come up with and how james/gracielle must deal with him. I also look forward to gracielle maturing some. please continue.

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU :D !!!!!

I'm suprised that CHAPTER 4 has been approved already LOL. I thought it would be one chapter per day for my series but I'm not complaining! :D I'm glad that you love the series! I hope you'll continue to love and support it!! THANK YOU!!! More chapters coming soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

I want Jerry with Gracielle. I hope the author finds a way for Jerry and Gracielle to be together. Please!

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
i agree...

that Jerry and Gracielle should be together...they both love each other...i think Gracielle just loves to be pampered right now...the mall jeeze....i feel sorry for James because i have this feeling he is going to get his heart broken.....this all started because of the arranged marriages crap...maybe if there is a war this will make them see that arranging marriages is not a good idea....i mean forcing people to be mates when they are in love with someone else....please...so old school...but i love the way you are writing it...i just hope to see jerry and gracielle back together in the end...besides fiorelle can end up with james...she doesn't love jerry anyways, she just doesn't like to share....the next few chapters shall be quite interesting to say the least!

mexicanprincess80mexicanprincess80about 15 years ago
I like her with James...

Jerry was just so shady about the whole thing. Wanting her as a mistress. Shoot, he was just trying to have his cake and eat it too. But James really cares for her. It will be interesting to see how it will develope. LOVING IT!

BlackdollsBlackdollsabout 15 years ago
I am firmly on the James and Graciell team!

Team Jamielle all the way! ;-)

I don't like Jerry. HE only seems to care about himself. Another awesome chapter!!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
That's so COOL Blackdolls!!!

Whoa..."Jamielle"!!

Awesome job on making their names as one!

More chapters coming SOON!! Hope you'll love it!! :D Thanks for VOTING and COMMENTING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GO - James and Graciell

Loving it.... Jerry is such a spoilt brat. Wasn't man enough the stand up to the council and now he doesn't want Graciell to have love - GREEDY GREEDY!! James needs to seriously "Wup his ass".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awee

lovin it. go gracie n james... she deserves her own alpha!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great job

Thankyou for such a great story ... cant wait to read more

MzNellMzNellabout 15 years ago
Happily everafter or WAR

That was great, I'm happy for Gracielle and James, I just hope Jerry isn't as crazy as he seems and goes an do something that will begin a war asgainst his pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep up the gud wrk!

Way 2 go on this story! She and james are perfect 4 1another! Coz jerry is a very weak man! He didnt object 2 his marriage with the head leaders and then he rapes his wife imaging its grace! Why wud anyone want grace 2 end up wiv a man like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep up the gud wrk!

Way 2 go on this story! She and james are perfect 4 1another! Coz jerry is a very weak man! He didnt object 2 his marriage with the head leaders and then he rapes his wife imaging its grace! Why wud anyone want grace 2 end up wiv a man like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
whoaaaaaa

i luv it luv it absoulately luv it. jame so deserves her there perfect 4 each other. i totally hate jerry i didnt have the balls to stick up for himself and her when he was getting married, which just shows hes selfish and he wants everything i mean a wife and a mistress wdf, HELL NO. plus he raped his own wife PSYCHOO he deserves what he got a loveless mariiage now he had to deal with the consequences

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL!!! :D <3

You guys are AWESOME! Thank you so much for VOTING and COMMENTING on my series! More chapters will come soon! I'm waiting anxiously for the publishing date set by Literotica for CHAPTER 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!

Jerry is CRAZY!! I hope he gets what he deserves. Please don't end this story anytime soon...LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good writing

As a writer, as well as a reader, I find the story well crafted with a well defined plot and just enough sex to keep it interesting, but not smutty. I also like the 2 page limit (although I hate waiting for future installments so I can continue reading) kudoes on a good story.

I don't have a username here, but I suppose it's about time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Absolutely amazing. I've just read all four chapters, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Gracie and James are just perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it!

I love your storyline! i definitely like where it is going but please don't rush it for the sake of finishing it! nothing makes for a worse ending than rushing your story w/o thinking the plot through!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank YOU very MUCH!!!! :D <3

:D :D :D More chapters will come soon!! LOL, all of your questions on what will happen to Jamielle (OMG, this is thanks to BLACKDOLLS) as well as Jerry and his mate - Fiorelle. I don't think the story will end anytime soon, I think it's still a long way to reach the end. I'm not sure how many more chapters yet. Maybe 3, 4, 5....Not sure yet LOL. THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING!!! I really hope you guys will LOVE the next chapters...

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER 5 HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!

OMG. I just found out from my channel that CHAPTER 5 has been approved...

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

I didn't think you could make this story any better but you just did. Fabulous story.

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerabout 15 years ago
its a great story

hey just wanted to say that i think this story is brilliant and that you have got to be in the top two best nonhuman authors on the site

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Dream_Walker and Spearman1...

Dream_Walker - thank you for the wonderful compliment!! I'm really touched! Spearman1 - THANK YOU!! Really glad that you loved the story!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Dream_Walker and Spearman1

Dream_Walker - THANK YOU for the wonderful compliment! I'm really touched and honoured! Spearman1 - THANK YOU for the beautiful comment! Really glad that you guys love the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please edit!

You have a strong voice and a good feel for the pacing of a story, but for heaven's sake, find a native speaker to edit your work! I'm afraid I can't take it anymore. Despite my interest in your storyline, I can't handle the mangled language and find I must quit reading. For my own sanity.

Anyway, good luck in the future. Keep writing and EDIT, EDIT, EDIT!

naughty_nannaughty_nanabout 13 years ago

I cant say how many times ive gone to the " bathroom" while at work to read these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hi......

this has turned out to be a very interesting read......

Continue......please.

Kahlan818Kahlan818over 9 years ago
I can't read anymore of this!

I have tried really hard to get past the poor grammar and terrible sentence structure, but I can't do it any more. This story might be good with a lot of serious editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous