Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather could feel the thump of her grandfather's groins as they slapped against hers. Her breasts were crushed under her pa's muscular hairy chest, which rubbed her nipples every time her grandfather moved. Heather unbeknown to her self was now moaning continuously. She opened her mouth as the rising lust took over and engulfed her pa's handsome nose in her warm mouth. Ken felt his granddaughter's tongue licking his nose. Heather pushed her sweet tongue inside her grandfather's nostril and moved it around scraping the inside. She treated the other nostril in the same way.

Ken was now slamming his monster cock like a freight train engine. Heather 'harrumphed' with each thrust as she kept her mouth around her grandfather's nose to prevent her from screaming. Heather was cumming again soon. Ken continued to plunder his granddaughter's sweet cunt, bringing her to a new orgasm every few minutes.

Heather was fucked for next two hours without respite as her body convulsed repeatedly with tormenting orgasms.

Ken exploded twice without breaking the furious pace of her granddaughter's fucking. Heather became quieter and limper as each orgasm took its toll. Ken buried his cock to the hilt and gave few minutes to his beautiful granddaughter to recover.

Ken whispered as he kissed his granddaughter, "Heather, can I take you in your ass now?" Heather was so far gone in the haze of lust generated by her giant grandfather that she nodded quickly. Ken pulled his cum and pussy juices coated cock out of his obscenely dilated cunt. He lifted her legs up, opening her voluptuous full ass for his invasion. Ken placed his rock hard monster cock head against the tiny pink anus of Heather. He pulled her legs outward as far as he could found that he could keep his cock in place without any help. As he was about to push his cock, it moved and lost the target. Ken was pleasantly surprised to see his daughter's tiny hand come from beneath and supported his monster cock to keep stationary.

Ken pushed against the tiny anal sphincter ring, his granddaughter kept his cock on target with her tiny hand and she pushed down against the invading monster cock. Ken felt his granddaughter's anus give and his cock head shot in. Heather shrieked and her hands flew up towards he grandfather to seek help and solace. Ken kept pressing hard and his monster disappeared inside his sobbing granddaughter's obscenely distended ass inch after inch.

Heather could feel tears welling in her eyes. She moaned and shrieked but kept pushing her ass against her grandfather's invading gigantic cock. Ken looked at the last three or four inches, thickest of the whole shaft, decided to bury them in one shot. Heather screamed with her eyes opening wide like a mad woman as her grandfather slammed the last third of his cock in one brutal thrust.

Ken ignored Heather's sobbing and started to pull his monster cock out only to slam it back in savagely. Heather first screamed with each brutal lunge and then moaned. Ken had the pleasure of making his granddaughter moan with rising lust as he buggered her tender tiny tight ass with is inhuman monstrosity. Ken's inhuman girth was thickly coated with smooth pulverised feces of his granddaughter making his giant cock slide in and out easily.

Ken fucked his granddaughter's ass with savagery he reserved for his daughter in most passionate sessions. He was slamming his humungous cock with manic frenzy. Heather felt her ass was on fire as her grandfather pulled his hugely thick cock out and then slammed it in with all his strength. His groins and belly slapped his granddaughter's upturned ass producing a pistol shot sound. Heather moaned with each withdrawal and whimpered with each brutal lunging thrust. Heather came again and again. Moaning loudly as each of her orgasm churned her insides. Her breasts were aching, as they shook wildly on her chest with each bone jarring thrust of her grandfather.

Ken fucked his deceased daughter's daughter savagely plundering her sore tender ass. Heather's mind-blowing buggery was now into its third hour showing no signs of abating. She looked at her pa's handsome face with his mouth slightly open as he softly grunted making extra effort with each brutal thrust. The aroma of Heather's rectal invasion pervaded the air around them further stoking the wanton desire of lusty granddaughter and insatiable grandfather.

Ken exploded for the third time to add to his granddaughter's probably thirteenth orgasm. Heather felt her whole body was convulsing. The strain of her climax added up and she could barely keep up with the ferocity of her grandfather's fucking. She was now a passive receptacle of his gargantuan penis, shuttling in and out her brutalised sore obscenely open ass. "Pa, please cum in my ass. My ass is very sore. AAHHH you have made me aah cum again, pa. AAA..UURRMMPPHHH. AARRGGGH."

Ken could feel his granddaughter getting close to exhaustion. He let her full meaty thighs fall on his and he raised himself up a bit on his knees. He grabbed Heather's over generously large soft quivering breasts in his large hands, allowing her nipple to escape between his fingers. Heather felt her breasts were squeezed in a grinder as his grandfather's fingers dug in to her soft delicious breast flesh. Ken now used his powerful thigh muscles to fuck his granddaughter's. He hammered his hips from the launching pad of his thighs mimicking short sit-ups on his knees. He would pull out his cock and sit on his heels and then use his massive quadriceps to launch his hips up and his monster shit coated cock in with a loud slapping sound. Ken twisted his granddaughter's breasts and pulled them down as if trying to wrench them off her chest.

Heather felt in this position her grandfather's thrusts were less brutal only marginally though. Heather rubbed her hands on her pa's strong hairy forearms as she was buggered into oblivion by his phenomenally hard, inhumanly thick and long cock. She moaned, "Pa...so...goood. You are huurrt..eeeng meee soo....good."

Ken was soon swinging with all the power of his massive muscular frame. He fucked his granddaughter's ass for next hour and a half. Heather had cum repeatedly. She felt resigned to her lust disobeying her tired body. Her grandfather kept on fucking her ass to raise her lust to another excruciating orgasm. Ken exploded once again mid way to further lubricate, now very sleek, his granddaughter's sweet smelling ass. The violence of his thrusts had splattered brown liquid film on Heather's full soft ass.

Heather shrieked again and her mouth now open and slack drooled as she came hard and went deathly quiet. Ken had buggered his lovely granddaughter to utter exhaustion. He increased the pace to release his lust in the deep dark cavern of his beautiful granddaughter. Ken after ten minutes or so roared like an animal and exploded. His hot thick cum splashed against his granddaughter's raw rectal walls. Ken let Heather's legs fall on bed. He straightened his legs and crashed with his full weight on top of his panting, drooling moaning limp granddaughter. He put his forehead on his granddaughter's forehead as sign of declaration of their illicit incestuous union adding to their already intense love.

Heather could feel each painful throb of her pa's monster cock as it exploded repeatedly deep inside her abused rectum. Ken felt his cock would never stop erupting as each ejaculation drove him to temporary satiety.

Heather saw sweat beads on her pa's forehead dripping on her face. She held his large face in her tiny hands and kissed him on his mouth and whispered, "Pa, I love you. See! If you are not careful, you naughty granddaughters can make you work vey hard!"

Ken kissed his granddaughter back, he grunted as his cock spurted yet another painful volley of thick semen, "Heather sweetheart, it takes a very lucky grandfather to have a beautiful granddaughter like you to make him work hard." Heather blushed at her pa's complement and kissed his nose. She found his nostrils flaring with his hard breathing fascinating and she licked the margins of her pa's nostrils with he tongue eventually taking his whole nose inside her warm saliva filled mouth. She pushed her tongue inside her pa's each nostril and licked the inside bathing it with her warm saliva.

Both loving incestuous couple of grandfather and granddaughter slipped into tired sleep for few hours. They both knew their lust would be afresh once they woke.

****

Very late night rather early hours of morning, three bedrooms were alive with the warmth of incestuous love.

Sharleen was dressing herself to sneak out after another so called quickie from her father in the bathroom. Melissa had finished cleaning the two monsters of her father and brother after they had both ravaged her rectum. Melissa was trying to negotiate her father and brother down to a quick double fuck before going to sleep.

Heather was kneeling on the bathroom floor as she sucked and licked her grandfather's cock clean of her rectal goo. Her upper lip had a thick layer of brown coating. Heather kept on sucking her pa's cock head. Ken scooped it on his index finger and lifted the tip of his granddaughter's beautiful nose and inserted his finger in Heather's right nostril to coat the inside with the brown slime. Heather smiled at her grandfather's naughtiness and kept his monster cock head inside her mouth attempting to suck it. Ken found another brown heaped up slime in the thicket of his pubic hair and he used that to treat Heather's left nostril similarly. Heather sniffed and a strong smell of her rectum invaded her senses.

Heather removed her mouth off her pa's steel hard cock, "Pa, how much longer do we have?" Ken grumbled as he noticed the time, "Heather sweetheart, a real quickie and I should leave before servants start to wake up. Bend against the toilet."

A gloom covered until now a radiant happy face of Heather, "Sorry pa, I will have to put on my prosthesis. I am sorry this granddaughter of yours may have just spoiled your mood." Ken growled theatrically, "Heather darling, stop wasting time. Put you knee on the toilet lid and your other beautiful leg on the floor, can hold you. If you think that was a ploy to make me fuck you slowly, sorry. It ain't gonna work."

Heather felt silly and realised her own self absorbed view of her now fast becoming minor disability, as her pa treated her amputated leg as non-issue, which would not come in the way he wanted to fuck her. Heather hobbled on her good leg to the toilet seat. She lowered the lid and put the knee of her amputated leg and bent forward pushing her voluptuous ass back. Heather felt she could move both legs with no worry in a stable manner. Heather felt her love bubbling for her giant grandfather who adjusted behind her. He pushed her right leg apart to open her thighs even more.

Ken bent his knees to adjust to his granddaughter's height, placed his monster cock at his granddaughter's moist open pussy; he heard her take a sharp breath in anticipation of her pa's savage thrust. Ken smiled, caressing his granddaughter's back and ass, "Heather sweetheart, quickie is going to be fast and quick." Heather turned her head to one side showing her radiant profile said coquettishly, "You will have to pay me after for that, pa." Ken pushed his monster cock head inside the soft entrance of Heather's cunt, "Whatever you want, darling." Heather whispered as she tried to adjust to her pa's monster invasion, "I want to lick your ass and drink your pee, pa before you leave me. You also must promise me to call me before you get out of the bed to get ready. I want to see you do everything that you in the morning."

Ken could not hold himself anymore. Heather's last words dissolved in a scream as her pa slammed his cock with savagery that shook Heather from head to toes Heather felt shaken, even after the experience of earlier brutal fucking by her uncle in the shower and her pa tonight. Ken grabbed his granddaughter's breasts and mauled them mercilessly making her scream and fucked her at breath taking brutal. Heather never stopped screaming and came almost continuously. Her pa extracted in numerous orgasms out of her over the next thirty minutes when Heather felt her strength about to give way and she would fall. Ken pushed her breasts back on to her chest to support her and pull her back to him as he slammed his spurting monstrosity, which seemed to have gained another couple of inches of girth and length, to the hilt.

After five minutes Ken pulled away. Heather quickly hobbled out of the way as her giant pa bent across the toilet forward. Heather drooled as she saw her pa's massive, hairy ass in front of her. Her tiny hands spread his massive heavy ass cheeks and soon she dived with her mouth to lick the preceding day's collected flavours and aroma of a robust healthy active man. Heather deliriously licked the cleft and anus tasting and savouring all the taste and smell until there was none to be had. Heather hopped on one leg supporting her self on her pa's arm and sat down over the toilet as her pa stood up. Heather managed to catch every drop of acrid yellow fluid as her pa very considerately released in short bursts. Ken looked at the divine beauty of his dead daughter's offspring who looked like his Patricia- Heather's both nostrils and upper lip had dried brown caking. Her breath had a strong flavour of her pa's pee. Ken picked Heather in his arms and took her to her bed. He tucked her in.

"Thank you pa," his granddaughter whispered with depth of sincerity that tore through Ken's heart. He kissed her and whispered, "When we can meet this morning I want you right out of bed. Heather bring your change of clothes and get ready with me. We should be able to avoid your dad and grandpa." Heather appeared happy as she snuggled into her soft pillows and sleepily nodded. The tiredness of her gruelling fucking by her pa had taken its toll. Ken stood there for another fifteen minutes as he watched his beautiful granddaughter sleep. Her deep breathing turned into snorts due to her partially blocked nostrils. Ken felt his eyes fill up as he saw his perfectly beautiful granddaughter sleep happily. Ken softly walked out after getting dressed.

Melissa managed to put her father and brother to bed and came rushing to get few hours of sleep. She decided to go into heather's bedroom. She took her clothes off. Melissa's face was caked with cum and rectal goo, mixed result of her own and her brother and father's. As cum in her both nostrils began to dry up, her nose felt itchy. She smiled as she remembered her two men filling her nose naughtily with their cum. Melissa lied down alongside Heather and saw the evidence of fierce fucking all over her body. Melissa put her arms around sleeping Heather, who first snorted and then moaned, and snuggled up to sleep.

*********************

The concierge first rang and then sent his assistant to escort Kathleen down to her waiting car. The poor young recruit struggled not to keep staring at this unbelievably beautiful woman. He could not believe that anyone could have such a perfect beautiful face. He walked few steps behind and marvelled at the elegance and regal beauty of Kathleen. Kathleen was oblivious to the silent adoration of her employee. She had a bottle of cold water in a small leather bag, which the poor guy was carrying as if it was the most precious diamond that he might drop. Just the thought that this Venus's hands have touched this bag made him shiver with desire.

The arrival terminal was not very busy. Kathleen stood with regal calmness that hid the storm blowing inside her. The other waiting people, including women, could not help but keep stealing glances to look at the divine beauty of Kathleen. Some men when they caught Kathleen take a long drink of water from the bottle felt their desires raising head. Even such trivial gestures had profound effect on those watching her. Only if, those affected people knew that Kathleen herself was totally unaware of the effect she had on others.

The chauffeur stood few feet away. He ran to get a fresh bottle as he noticed her mistress finish the one in her hands. Kathleen smiled and thanked him profusely and chauffeur beamed as if he had performed a life saving chore. The flight arrived in fact a bit early. Kathleen knew her sons would be travelling only with hand luggage and would be out as soon as they can. They had their suite full of whatever they would need. Kathleen took another few swigs and hoped the butterflies in her stomach and desperation in her eyes was not showing.

The cabin and flying crew walked out. The females and even some male crewmembers kept on looking back. The reason became obvious soon. They were followed a short distance behind, by two extremely tall young men, obviously twins. They must be about six feet and five inches tall. Both had exactly the same extremely handsome face that also was described as beautiful by many women. They had curly dark combed back hair. They were very broad shouldered. Their chest filled the blue cashmere woollen jacket elegantly. Their jackets were designed to minimize the bulge of their broadly muscled arms. Their faces were so clean and smooth that they would have looked like boys, but for their masculine build.

They did not walk but seemed to float, so light were their steps. They both exuded calm but breathtaking male charms for all women who could look away. And the only difference that they presented was that one had long curly hair finishing well over his collar and the other had short combed back hair. Their chiselled faces had a certain feel of softness when they were smiling and that was always the case. There were people who swore that as soon as their faces grew stern there eyes and demeanour conveyed a quiet warning to anyone about to cross them.

The waiting crowd was now engrossed in gaping at these two perfect specimens of male handsome-beauty. Even men could not but admire these two young men blessed with all the perfection, the nature could offer.

All felt it was logical that the most perfect divinely beautiful woman should have been waiting for these two perfections of nature.

Kathleen's face lit up as she saw her sons towering over every one. She softly waved her hand (Knights and Burns did not attract attention in any frantic manner). Kathleen need not have bothered; her sons could sense her presence in any crowd. As if they were wild wolves' cubs that could smell their mother wherever she was.

Tim was first to reach and immediately engulfed his mother in his arms. Kathleen was nearly a foot shorter than her sons, she barely manage to reach above and stroked her son's long curly hair as he kissed her on her mouth and his arms tightened around her. Kathleen felt her head go light and the world fade away. She felt her knees could no longer support her weight. All watching knew that three beautiful creatures were mother her two sons. Their faces and beautiful noses made them look identical. Tom gently put his arms both and Tim allowed reluctantly her mother to turn and vanish in the arms of her other son. Tom held her tight and kissed her with same intensity as his brother had done. They evoke envy as everyone could see the love that bound them together was limitless and pure. Kathleen pushed her mouth back on to her son's before he chose to release her.

Tom kissed his mother's both eyes to steal away two precious tears that were threatening to roll out. Her two sons would not let her precious tears waste away even in public place. Kathleen smiled. They had not said a single word but onlookers thought as if they had expressed their love vocally all along. Kathleen's driver took the hand luggage from both. Kathleen's sons held hand her hand, and two most handsome young men escorted their mother like a royalty, out of the arrival lounge. As the automatic doors swung close behind them everyone started to chatter as if a spell was broken. People realised that they had fallen silent as they watched the most simple but uplifting scene of a mother welcoming her two sons.

123456...8