All Comments on 'Katie on an Adventure'

by hotnsexy469

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck Me!

My I.Q. just droped while trying to read this pathic shit, quit sniffing glue, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Start

This was your first story, I hope your next is better, it has to be.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
It sounds as if your wife is the controlling factor in your sex life

Does your wife tell you about her sexual encounters with other men and then you write about it?

She must be a hot slut and I hope that she gives you plenty of material to write about.

First time poster always get a lot of grief, especially when they write about slut wives cuckolding their husbands, so I wish you well with you endeavor into erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good first story

Ignore the trolls. They all had a wife or girlfriend dump them and they think that a woman should be a man's property and nothing more. If you and your wife want an open relationship then that is great and please continue to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ignore

ignore the sickos i'm sure they don't have any friends because anyone with a brain would hate this mumble jumble crap you call a story except for the before mentioned sickos who as long as someone is being abused their happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yikes! What a disgusting piece of garbage.

They both have morals of an alley cat. It's certainly not a life style I would consider or want. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Go for it

You have a sexy wife, just go with the flow and enjoy her getting off with other guys

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Writing Mechanics

Re-read your story! Think about it. Once, for example, you wrote "(My wife) left to meet the man who was going to fuck my wife!". Not the worst mangling, just representative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Wife.

Liked your story. Kinda short but believable unlike those 14 inch black cock some writers are in love with. Her pussy being to used to do it with you, happened to me one time with my late wife I also knew the feeling while waiting knowing your wife is getting fucked and you sitting there waiting for her to come tell you all about it. She ended by blowing me. Keep up the good work and continue writing I think you have very good talent.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sounds like the whore went.wild, but the cuck fool is ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is just a selfish and vile human being

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous