Kevin Butler Ch. 2

Story Info
Three women take him for a drive.
1.4k words
4.09
76.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mannapper
mannapper
26 Followers

"Ohhhhh," Tammy mimicked Kevin.

Kevin could feel Tammy's cool fingers wrapped around his cock as she continued to milk him and ease his cock and balls through the opening of his pants.

"Look how big and red his cock and balls are, Veronica," Tammy giggled.

"Oh, yeah," Veronica smiled.

Veronica cupped her hand around Kevin's balls and squeezed them lightly.

"He's got a nice set of balls," Veronica said. "You like Tammy and me playing with you like this don't you, sweetie?"

"No," Kevin moaned. "Yes. I don't know. Just let me go. Please."

Veronica grabbed Kevin's chin with her free hand and turned his face till she could look in his eyes.

"Let's see if I can help you make up your mind," Veronica said.

Veronica kissed him full on the lips, her perfume wafted into his nose as her tongue invaded his mouth. When her tongue connected with his tongue Kevin suddenly stiffened and his cock and balls jerked in the women's hands.

"Don't you dare come," Tammy said.

Tammy released Kevin's cock and flicked the tip of her finger against the head of his cock while Veronica broke her kiss and gripped the base of his shaft at his balls and squeezed tightly. The pain shot through him as his cock went flaccid body and his body slumped back into the seat of the Taurus. Tammy, placed one hand at the back of his head and her other arm around his back and hugged Kevin tightly against her so her breasts pressed against his chest, as she kissed him full on the lips. Veronica tucked his cock back into his pants and zippered them up.

"Later," Veronica said.

Veronica patted the crotch of Kevin's pants.

"Are you three having fun back there?" Suzette said as she drove.

"I am," Veronica said brightly.

Veronica looked over at Tammy lip locked with Kevin.

"And I'm sure Tammy is," Veronica giggled. "And I sure hope he is."

"Well he better be having fun," Suzette laughed. "Because if he isn't he is in for a very long unhappy adventure."

Tammy broke her hug and kiss of Kevin and sat back in the seat.

"I'm certainly enjoying myself," Tammy said breathlessly.

Veronica took Kevin's face in her hands and turned him so he was looking at her.

"You enjoying yourself, hon.?" Tammy asked.

Kevin did not respond. He started fidgeting but he could not move much with his hands bound behind his back and Veronica and Tammy on either side of him. Their feminine flesh pressing in against his body and the perfume of all three women made it hard for Kevin to concentrate but he managed after a few minutes to work his hands free from their silken restraint. He looked out the windows and saw that they were still on Route 60 heading west towards Tampa.

When the Taurus slowed down and stopped at a red light. Kevin suddenly dived across Veronica and grabbed at the door handle.

"Hey," Veronica cried out. "He got his hands loose."

Veronica leaned over Kevin, wrapping her arms tightly around his chest and Tammy wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Where do you think you're going, baby," Tammy said.

"I'm getting out of here," Kevin cried out.

Kevin got his hand around the door handle but when he tried to open the door nothing happened.

"Sorry, sweetie, but you're not going anyplace," Veronica said.

"The back doors can only be opened from the outside," Tammy said.

Kevin struggled as Tammy and Veronica pulled him back up in between them. He started waving his arms wildly and looked around trying to draw attention from the few cars and trucks also stopped for the red light.

"That won't do you any good, doll," Tammy laughed. "Nobody outside can see you, the windows are tinted."

"Help," Kevin screamed. "Someone help me pl----mmmpphhhhh"

Tammy pressed her hand tightly over Kevin's mouth as the light turned green and Suzette quickly drove off.

"Shush, baby," Tammy cooed. "You don't want to spoil the party do you?"

"Mmmmppphhhh," Kevin screamed into Tammy's palm.

Tammy could feel Kevin's warm breath on her palm. He struggled violently as Veronica tried to grab his wildly flailing arms. His feet kicked the back of the front seat violently causing Suzette to swerve the car.

"Hey," Suzette hollered angrily. "What's the hell is going on back there. Control that little white fucker or we're going to have an accident."

"Aaahhhh," Veronica cried out.

Kevin grabbed a handful of Veronica's long curly hair and pulled it sharply, yanking her head forward. Tammy grabbed his balls, through his pants, with her other hand and squeezed them forcefully.

"Let her hair go, boy," Tammy ordered. "Or I'll break your balls."

"Mmmmmppphhhhhhh," Kevin screamed into Tammy's palm.

Tears flowed down Kevin's face as he quickly let Veronica's hair go. His body went limp and Tammy took her hand from his mouth. Veronica slapped Kevin sharply across the face.

"Try anything like that again and I will really hurt you," Veronica said. "Do you understand me?"

Veronica was looking Kevin directly in the eyes. He could see that her black face was set in a definite resolve and her eyes blazed with anger. He decided that he did not want to send her over the edge so he just nodded.

"I asked you a question," Veronica demanded. "Do you understand me?"

"Aaaahhhh," Kevin cried out.

Tammy gave his balls a painful squeeze.

"Answer her," Tammy ordered.

"Yes, yes," Kevin cried out. "I understand you."

Kevin shrunk deeper into the leather seat between Veronica and Tammy. Wishing he could just disappear.

"Oh, will you look at that, Veronica," Tammy teased. "The big white stud is afraid of us little black girls."

All three women laughed as Tammy patted Kevin's cock through his pants. Veronica looked at his face and her face softened as she smiled at him. She moved her hand towards his face and Kevin flinched.

"Oh, poor baby," Veronica giggled. "Are you afraid of me?"

"Yes," Kevin sobbed.

Veronica ran her hand softly over the cheek she had just slapped.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Veronica said softly. "All you have to do is be a good boy and we will all have a good time."

"Please," Kevin whimpered.

"Ahhhh, come here," Veronica cooed.

Veronica pulled Kevin's head down and cradled his face in her breasts. Kevin found his face surrounded by her soft chocolate skin, his chin resting on pink fabric of her pink bikini top. Her perfumed breasts overwhelmed his senses. He tried to pull away but Veronica's hands were on the back of his head holding his face in her cleavage.

"Calm down, baby," Veronica cooed. "Just stay there. We're almost home now. So you just be a good boy."

Not only couldn't Kevin respond due to his mouth being pressed tightly against Veronica's breast but her cleavage also effectively worked as a blindfold keeping him from seeing where they were taking him. Kevin tried to concentrate on the movement of the Taurus but Veronica's perfumed breasts were weakening him.

Tammy ran her hand lightly over Kevin's thigh and crotch.

"Just calm down, sweetie," Tammy said softly. "Everything is going to be just fine."

After about 10 minutes Kevin felt the road change from asphalt to a dirt road and about 5 minutes later the car stopped.

"Ok, we're home," Suzette said.

Veronica removed her hands from the back of Kevin's head and he slowly removed his face from between her breasts but before he could look out the windows of the Taurus to see where they were Tammy tied a red silk scarf over his eyes blindfolding him.

"No please," Kevin said.

"Don't worry," Tammy whispered in Kevin's ear. "We'll take it off as soon as we get inside."

Suzette got out of the front seat of the Taurus and opened the back door. Veronica and Tammy took Kevin out of the car.

"Let's go," Veronica said.

With Tammy and Veronica each holding one of Kevin's arms, each digging their nails into his biceps as a warning not to try anything. He could feel soft ground under his feet as the led him along.

"Three steps," Tammy said.

Kevin found the steps with his feet and gingerly walked up them. Suddenly he felt very cold air as he was led into an air-conditioned house. He heard the door close and lock behind him. Tammy and Veronica led him along a little further and then they stopped. Suddenly Veronica and Tammy released their grips on his arms and Kevin was standing by himself. He felt fingers at the back of his head and the blindfold was removed.

mannapper
mannapper
26 Followers