All Comments on 'Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 06'

by SecretlifeofAL

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HurbsterHurbsterover 10 years ago

It's hard to read a story with the protagonists having no interesting qualities whatsoever. Just call them succubi and be done with it. And please make then at least a bit interesting and explain how they became what they were. Chapter 1 makes no sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cars don't have autopilot... even if you use cruise control to maintain the speed, someone needs to steer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It supposed to be the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stories where there is no hope of salvation are boring.

After all, if no one is able to resist and death is the only option then what does it matter? Especially if death is his only option then why wait? A bullet through the head will do quite nicely. Or a rope. Or whatever.

If the only excitement you can generate is some horribly painful demise, then big deal. It is neither horrifying or erotic, it is simply boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mike

Mm..i think Mike survived..and not being cut-off....i think..??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Future?

Really? That's the first indicator of that I've seen in six chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Hopefully, there will be more soon. Seemed like you were updating once a month.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous