Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

"Wow Kitty, that was incredible." Brian said with a huge grin as he sat back up on the edge of the bed. I moved back up on to the bed, sitting next to him as I wiped the excess saliva from my lips and chin.

As I sat next to Brian, my gaze moved down to his softening cock. Still basking in the afterglow of my climax, I admired how beautiful it looked. The rich dark skin glistening with my saliva. I have always loved oral sex but part of me still couldn't believe that I had an orgasm while giving a blow job, obviously a first for me.

Brian offered to reciprocate and eat my pussy but I could tell by his tone that he didn't really want to. I let him off the hook since I already had an orgasm anyway and it was getting late. Even though he wasn't a starter, he still had to be ready for the game the next day. Before he left, he got dressed and promised to call me after the game. I undressed, cleaned myself up and got ready for bed.

I never really believed the stories I heard about black men being great lovers but my recent encounters were quickly changing that. It isn't that they are all skillful lovers since Brian wasn't very experienced but its the exhilaration I have when I'm being fucked by a big black cock or when I'm sucking one. The dark flesh contrasting against my ivory skin is intoxicating. The fact that interracial sex wasn't really socially acceptable even though it was almost the 90's made it all that more exciting.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers
12