Lacey Redeemed

Story Info
Once more before he goes.
1.6k words
3.79
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey sat across from Mike at the kitchen table, watching him eat, taking little bites of her raw carrot, chewing slowly. His dark hair had a slight curl to the end of it. He was in need of a shave, his chin and cheeks scruffy. Lacey remembered feeling the scrape against her tender breasts. Thinking about what he had just done to her made her clit tingle and her breath quicken. Mike looked up at her.

"Quit watching me, and eat." He said. She popped the rest of the carrot in her mouth and crunched loudly, trying to drown out the thoughts swimming in her head like his seed swimming in her womb. Mike had finished his sandwich and didn't need to look at his plate to eat the potato chips on his plate. He contemplated her as she ate, taking a bite of sandwich then a carrot. Lacey had refused chips. Mike let her at this time. He had not allowed her to get dressed as she made them lunch or to eat. Lacey felt naughty sitting at the kitchen table with nothing on. The fabric on the chair was rough on her bottom and thighs.

Mike waited until she swallowed the last of the carrot in her mouth before standing up and reaching for her. Lacey let out a yelp as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, as he descended his mouth onto hers. Lacey got fuzzy headed as his tongue plunged into her mouth to tangle with hers. She kissed him back, dueling for control, until he pinched a nipple and bit her bottom lip. She moaned and arched her chest into his hand. He grunted and pulled back, still holding her hair in his hand and pulled slowly to guide her to stand and then back to her corner.

"Micah. I don't think this..." Lacey started to say and was cut off by him yanking her hair, and swatting her ass with his other hand. She cried out with pain, and he scooped her into his arms and tossed her onto her bed on her belly. He quickly straddled her thighs and pinned her arms. When he had made her bed earlier, he had tied straps to the headboard. He now used them to tie her wrists down. Lacey was bucking and struggling against him, but he was stronger and more determined. She only accomplished getting winded and having to stop to catch her breath. She hadn't had time for her breathing treatment and her asthma was rearing its ugly head. She laid still, concentrating on breathing deep and exhaling completely. His weight on top of her was not helping. Eventually, he sat back to examine her backside as she lay prone. He noticed her distress.

"What's wrong?" he demanded, his tone deeper.

"Inhaler." she gasped. His eyes narrowed.

"You smoke. And have asthma?" He asked incredulously, as he reached inside her night stand for the inhaler he had seen but ignored last week. He shook it and opened it.

"On three," Mike said as he put the inhaler in her mouth. He counted and squeezed as she inhaled the medication into her lungs. He pulled the inhaler back and knelt by her head. Lacey had her eyes closed as she held her breath and willed herself to let it out slowly. When she opened her eyes, his face loomed, his eyes still narrowed, glaring at her.

"No more cigarettes." He ordered. Lacey nodded. She always promised herself to quit the next day, especially after an attack. Now, another reason to quit. He was getting her pregnant. He gave her another moment, then reached a hand up and rested it on her ribs. She jumped and pulled on her arms. She gasped and breathed deep, as he caressed his hand down her back to cup a butt cheek. He squeezed, and then ran his hand back up her spine.

"Better?" he asked. She nodded.

"Good." he said as he wove his hand up into her hair and fisted it tight. He stood and swung his leg up over her and straddled her backside again. He placed his left hand on her shoulder and ran both hands down her back on either side of her spine, pulling back. When he reached her hips, he wrapped around and pulled up, to prop her on her knees, opening her delicate flower to him. He trailed a finger from her hip to hood of her clit. Lacey sucked in her breath. Her mind was reeling, what more could he do? Her body throbbed when he pressed up on her clit, then continued up her slit to her swollen lips and parted them, swirling in their combined juices.

"Mine," he declared again, as he licked the parted lips and dove his tongue into her cunt to taste their essences combined. Lacey cried out at the sudden heat and intrusion. Her pussy walls contracted as she pulled on her arms again to get on her elbows. He held her still as he continued assaulting her cunt with his mouth. He lowered slightly and laved his tongue over her sensitive bud. Lacey moaned loudly as she felt her body responding so acutely to his attentions. He used both hands then to play with her pussy, then trailed one slick finger back to her asshole. He rubbed the moisture over the puckered hole, and then dove into her pussy for more. Lacey inched forward, trying still to get her elbows under her. Mike moved forward with her, and even pushed against her, which intensified the sensations. Mike took the adequately lubed finger and pushed at her ass with steady pressure. Lacey grunted as her ass gave way, and his finger was in up to the third knuckle. She gasped as he flexed it, and sucked on her clit at the same time, and came all over his face. Mike pulled his face back, licking up her slit as he did. He crawled his knees up so his hard shaft was bobbing close to her bottom, his finger still in her ass.

"Please," she whimpered, not sure what she was asking for. Mike took that as cue to rub the mushroom head of his cock along her slit. Lacey leaned back, and Mike pulled back as well, teasing.

"Ah ah, not yet, my cockslut." He said. He rubbed again, as Lacey made a mewing in the back of her throat. He pulled his finger out slowly, and added a second finger, slowly pushing back into her.

"Micah." she panted, "Please." she asked again. He shoved deep, both fingers and cock. Lacey squealed, as her ass burned and her cunt clenched around the cock suddenly invading her space.

"Please." she said again. Mike used his now free hand to bring down on her ass cheek.

"Shut up." he said, as he spanked her. He held still for another moment then pulled out completely and got off the bed. Lacey let out a sound of disappointment and protest. Micah didn't go far. He opened her nightstand and pulled the plug she had replaced that morning out. He returned to her back side, and slipped it into her slimy cunt, thrusting a few times to lubricate it well. Then he moved it to her little rosebud and started pushing. Lacey bucked and earned another hard swat on her ass. Micah held her still with one hand and kept pushing the plug with the other. Finally, her ass gave, and swallowed the little egg. Mike reached on the shelf at the foot of the bed to retrieve the remote. He turned on the vibration. Lacey buried her face into her pillow as the pain and pleasure ripped through her. She held herself from cumming, but barely.

Mike repositioned, and lined up without touching. He slammed home in one thrust. Lacey clenched and came, the pressure too much to handle. Mike started thrusting as she came down from her climax, quickly spiralling her towards another. Mike let out little grunts as he thrusted, feeling the vibrations from the egg through her wall. He thrusts became faster and shorter, as he felt his nuts tighten. He thrust hard and deep one last time as he came. He stayed still for several minutes, listening to her pant beneath him. As her breathing returned to mostly normal, and his cock shrank to an average size, he pulled back. He turned the egg off, and she took a long shuddering breath and relaxed, spreading her arms to the sides, and stretching her legs out under him. Mike dropped to his hands and swung his feet to the floor, then stood. He pulled the blanket from the foot of the bed and covered her with it while he went to take another shower.

Lacey slept. She didn't even wake as he loosen her hands, or left. A car door slamming is what woke her, and she heard her mother's car alarm arm. She scrambled to get up and gather her clothes and run to the bathroom. For a moment, Lacey thought she needed to shit. Then she remembered the plug in her ass. She started the water in the shower and got in before it even got warm. She pulled it out and rinsed it off, then herself. She dried off and got the egg tucked into her towel as her mother barged into the bathroom. Lacey sighed as she prepared for the barrage of barratment for the evening. Her mother wasted no time letting her know how disappointed she was, in her, in her job, in the world. Lacey just let her drone on, remembering the strange pleasure of the day, and wondering what was to come.