All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 17'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You really know how to write, your talented. Oh the wonders you could do if your story ideas were not so crappy. Just saying my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
waiting for the romance

..... i hope there is a true romance and love from this story from Lacie and Master or if not him some other guy. hehehe!

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 11 years ago
Good story.

And the romance did not have all that schmaltz or goooooieeeee syrup that makes me gag.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 11 years ago
awwww

Nice to see? Read she's able to laugh and smile again, yet you show she still has problems dealing with what happened to her. I'm intensely happy that you haven't made her back to 100% ok as it makes it feel more real. To the anonymous posters stop hiding behind that anonymity to post unhelpful and unwarranted criticism. Personally I LOVE this story, I lo e how the romantic elements are more real life like, I mean I consider my hubby buying me a bad of my fave chocolate fro. The petrol station romantic because that's how he is. People's idea of romance differs thankfully or I would never read romance stories. Not everything can be happily ever after and if lacie and master become an exclusive item think how much that would hurt the other girls? It would be unfair to them you can lo e more than one person at the same time and you can be happy to share that person with others MOST of the time.

Please keep writing, while I agree some of the details of what went on while she was incarcerated would have added depth to the story I can also appreciate the authors reasoning not to include it. Thank you for Sharing a wonderful piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was kind of hoping for a little more between Master and Lacie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
While I truely enjoyed the story...

... and could easily pick out several logical voids, they did nothing to detract from the story itself. The only real negative comment I have is that while in the early chapters, you spent many pages of description about the girls, the mansion, etc., you seemed to rush through the conclusion, as though you felt pressure to wrap everything up.

Just my humble opinion (still gave you 5 stars!)

JR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Does Master reveal his name to Lacie?

i almost dont want to read the final chapter, because i know it's coming to an end, and i dont want it to be the end, i love all of what you wrote. i want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous