All Comments on 'Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 01'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well written story that should be multiple chapters

The story shared a balance of fantasy and reality, yet every man can connect with it. Perhaps broken into 3 parts would have left the reader to yearn for more, perhaps you have a sequel already planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay

So glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just read your story...

...and then devoured the other 3 that you have written. I really liked the story and the writing. Thank You!

qwikguyqwikguyabout 13 years ago
Another great story

I loved your previous storys and was excited to see there was a new story. You did it again, a great story. Keep it up! I see Pt. 01 in the heading, I can only hope there is more to come.

ForeShadowForeShadowabout 13 years ago
Great stuff!

I'm a big fan of your stuff, and this specific genre, and I'm incredibly happy to see you writing again. I agree with the sentiment below; this was a nicely balanced and paced fantasy story, and I can't wait to see what more you have in store!

I enjoyed that though she had powers, she didn't rely on them to actually seduce the husband; just to immobilize him. I'm also intrigued by ideas that you may have set up here... such as the daughters fascination with superheroes, and 'Ane's reveal of them... perhaps her next step is winning over his children from their mother as well? Perhaps she'll grow up to be a supervillain instead of a superhero? Lots of potential for great, character driven, evil stuff!

Great work; hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrific!

Holy cow, that was great. So glad you decided to write again. Exactly the genre I like the most!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

thank god your back...you are the best at this genre. Saw you wrote again and devoured the story...as always you didn't disappoint...welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I happen to like corruption stories, been a fan for a while, will Haley become Gethsemane's protoge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

So glad to see that you are writing again. I love corruption stories and you write them very well!

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
Another wonderful written work in the process

I am so glad that are writing again. You, TheTalkMan and Wannabeboytoy are great authors in this category. I hope to see more. Please update ASAP!

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat1about 1 year ago

Outstanding story and very well written! What is with all the XXXXXXXX every other paragraph? Very distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous