All Comments on 'Learning to Swap Ch. 04'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yeah, yeah!

Wife cucks husband, husband sucks new friends dick, wife turns into swinging slut, and gets pregnant by new lover. Meanwhile wimp husband sits there crying into his beer, whishing they had never started this thing. But it's okay the wife still loves him, and all the orgasms she is getting by bigger dicks is just sex nothing else, he is still her number...2 maybe.. perhaps number 3.... no that's not right number 6 behind her new girlfriend, that's more like it. Okay he is now her number 6 on her list of love.

stupid story realy if they are going to swing and swap then just get on with it, join a swap party or a key party, or better yet join a swingers website, oh wait we have one here don't we. Perhaps your wife and yourself should just advertise on this site I am sure that the 99.9% of swingers on this site will help you.

KentishKentishover 15 years ago
bit drawn out

take no notice of the other comment, he dosn't know where you are going with the story & nor do I. All I'll say is a bit longer chapters to cover more of the story would help

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
!

I read the first chapter of this story. It was okay. I read the second chapter, again okay. Third chapter? again okay.

This fourth chapter? Sorry to the person below but this story is going exactly where the writer and anybody else wants it to go. The couple become swingers, they learn to swap, the husband most likely will become a cuckold, perhaps not a wimp because I think he will get his share of sex. I don't think he will get an equal share, but then it doesn't matter really. The deed will be done. as for the person from the Uk and his comments, he probably read the TAGs at the bottom of the story they tell the story, or at least how it is going to go. Give them a look, they state about CUCKOLDING, SWINGING , SWAPPING , CHEATING , GROUP SEX , and AN ORGY now if this was my story I would have only one way to go with this story. As the person from the UK said.

But hey it's okay the writer got his point across and is writing what he wants to write about.

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
This is not Hans Christian Andersen

I personally like the story. Yes, it could be longer. But, perhaps Heironymous wants to keep up a semblance of suspense.

There are too many "short stories" that just that too short. It turns out to be wham, bam, thank you mam or whatever. I say "Give The Guy A Break". Wait until the last chapter and then offer criticism if the story "demands" it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous