Leather and Lacy Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy was an orgasm: Every part of her body convulsed in contractions of passion. Using the whip in perfect rhythm to her contractions, swooning from the intensity, unable to remain upright, she fell back, shuddering in her pleasure. With her hand busy between her own legs Robin drank her mistress's offering. The orgasm brought by her hand was as sweet and full as was Ellen's as she lay back radiating in her contentment.

Rising from her afterglow, Ellen cleaned up both women with her tongue then lit candles around the room and put on some soft sensuous background music. Pulling Robin to her, Lacy buried herself into her softness, while her hands and mouth softly continued her seduction. Sitting up a small table close to the bed, Ellen served chocolate cheese cake, truffles and champagne and then knelt next to the bed with her head bowed, waiting for her mistress to command her.

Ignoring Ellen, they ate together like newlyweds, sharing food with each other from their forks and fingers, while sharing the champagne with each other from their mouths. Although Lacy's hunger was sated with the desert, neither her passion nor her lust was sated, nor would they be until she claimed her prize and passed her mistresses test. Knowing Robin would obey her if she commanded her, however the offer of her virginity had to be made willingly.

Increasing the intensity of her seduction, she was pleased to see Robin breathing hard with arousal. While stroking Robin intimately, she spoke to Ellen. "I will have your ass tonight sister. You will fight to keep it before you beg me to take it."

"Yes mistress. Please don't do this. It hurts so much. Please."

Smiling evilly at Robin as she captured Ellen's hands, she pulled her up onto the bed, stretching her out fully into her stomach; her voice was as evil as her smile. "We'll rape her. Our pleasure is important: Hers is not. Slap her. Make her serve us. Raise her passion until she begs. Do not listen to her pleas. Take pleasure in her tears. Spank her until she rolls over and opens her legs to you. Raise her lust when she does."

Sparkling with the thought of dominating Ellen again, the feelings of dominance were as new as they were powerful, lust twinkled in her eyes when she left the bed and returned with the belt. Being aroused completely, she masturbated as she commanded Ellen, using the belt on her ass as she snarled at her. "Bitch whore. You will obey me. I want your cunt open to me. I'll eat you before your mistress fucks your ass. I'll masturbate while you scream."

Pleasure filled her mind as she became lost in her lashes, surging with erotic sensations as Ellen cried and plead, taking pleasure from her dominance and the pleasure she could see in Lacy's face. Tears covered her face completely before she relented, and when she did her voice was also filled with her tears. "Please stop, mistress. Please I'll obey you."

Smiling with satisfaction as Ellen rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. Robin climbed between her legs and lowered her head, raising Ellen's already raging passion higher. Ellen's pleas to Lacy fell on deaf ears. "Please mistress. Please. It hurts so much when you take me that way."

Smug satisfaction filled her voice, speaking down to Ellen. "That's why you love it so much. Beg me to take your ass."

Using the whip on Ellen's breasts with force, Lacy continued until she screamed out in pain, her passion having turned to lust from Robin's talented mouth, "Please mistress. Please take my ass. I give it to you. Please."

"Lick my asshole bitch. Call me mistress when you do."

As she lay back, Ellen rolled over between her legs, lowering her head to her asshole, licking her as she begged. "Mistress. Take me now. Please."

"Get my erection wet bitch. Give me your throat. Then I'll have your ass."

"Yes mistress."

As Ellen rose up on her knees, she took the dildo into her mouth then deep into her throat, being quite proud of her ability to swallow cock. Marie had demanded it, and Jim had been happy to give her lessons. While Ellen took the dildo into her mouth, Robin used the belt on her ass, becoming wild with lust.

Sparkling with the power of her dominance, she bent Ellen onto her knees, and then made Robin to put the dildo in place. Ever so slowly she forced the erection into Ellen's asshole, who screamed in pain when her asshole was breached, using the strap-on to masturbate against, she fucked Ellen's ass with power.

As the intensity of the pain receded, Ellen used her hands, her submission and the pain to rise quickly to her orgasm. Taking no thought of Ellen's pleasure, or displeasure, Lacy's entire attention was on Robin's seduction. When Lacy withdrew the erection from her, she handed Robin the loose dildo. Her voice demanding. "Fuck her. Make her sing for me. Spank her for your own pleasure not hers."

"Yes mistress."

Robin grinned broadly as she crawled behind Ellen with the dildo in one hand and the belt in the other hand. Ellen turned her head to look at Robin, sobbing out her pleas. "Please sister. Please no."

Excited everywhere, Robin used the dildo and the belt on Ellen's ass, bringing her another orgasm as the tears spilled from her eyes, no longer able to stay quiet, she screamed with both pain and pleasure, blending together, becoming pure lust she was taken away completely as every part of her was involved with her orgasm.

Calling Robin to her with her eyes and her gestures, she brought Robin to her side in full arousal lying next to her. Loving the feel of Robin's full, lush body as she fondled her, her words cooed from her mouth. "I know you're hot. Do you want to find the pleasure Ellen just found?"

"Yes mistress... I do."

"You must ask me to take your ass. You must lick my asshole before you do. You must kiss my whip. I'll have your ass with my whip and my erection... but only if you beg me to do it." Kissing Robin deeply as her hands raised her passion to arousal, she spoke softly. "It will hurt a lot. Does that frighten you? Does your fear raise your lust?"

Speaking with lowered eyes a soft voice came from her mouth. "Yes mistress. It does frighten me. It also excites me. You excite me."

A large smile filled her continence as she lay back with her legs open; lust filling her voice when she spoke. "Ask me nicely and I'll fuck your ass. Your pain will bring you great pleasure... and will also bring me great pleasure."

As she knelt between Lacy's legs she lowered her head and then licked her asshole. Rising up onto her knees, she kissed Lacy's whip, lowering her head and her eyes as she spoke. "Please mistress. Take my ass. I offer it to you for your pleasure."

As Lacy stood beside the bed, her hand stroked the strap-on, using it to masturbate with; her voice was filled with her lust. "Put your face on the bed bitch. Look at me. My whip will have your ass first. Ellen bring your sister pleasure."

"Yes mistress."

Lying on her back Ellen scooted under Robin, propping her head up with a pillow, and as Robin lowered her vagina onto her face, her hips rocked with her passion, using Ellen's face to masturbate with while looking intently into Lacy's eyes. Fear filled her eyes with tears as her arousal filled them with excitement. The strength of Lacy's whip brought her tears from her eyes to her face but did not remove the excitement.

Watching her eyes while she used the whip, she increased the force of the whip as Robin's passion rose. Flushed with the pleasure of her dominance, she watched Robin find her orgasm. Kneeling up behind Robin, she roughly pulled Ellen from under her legs. Her command was harsh. "Get away from her bitch. She's mine."

Handing Ellen a small tube of lubricant without letting Robin's eyes out of bondage, she issued her orders. "Grease her up bitch. Grease my erection. I'll have her now."

"Yes mistress."

Grinning broadly, she pushed the erection into Robin's ass, reveling in the scream that filled her body as well as her mouth. The intense pain from the first penetration of her virginity brought a river of tears from her eyes as she kicked her feet and screamed. The pain eased as her asshole stretched, and as the pain diminished, her lust came to fruition as she fucked back against the thrusts of the erection. Like an ocean, her orgasm came in waves, each wave bringing her higher. When she withdrew the erection, she lay back in front of Robin, pulling her head to her vagina with terse commands. "Eat me bitch. Make me cum. Drink my passion."

Robin's reply was lost in the steaming wetness of Lacy's vagina as Lacy screamed and writhed in her pleasure. Before the women fell back into a swoon, they were both sated. Quietly rising from the bed, Ellen lovingly bathed the women with a warm wash cloth, kissed each heel as she removed them from the reclining women then removed their stockings. With devotion she unlaced Lacy's corset and slipped it from her body and then kissed each woman lightly as she covered them.

Finding her feather blanket, and feather pillow, in the closet, Ellen lay down on the plush rug beside her mistress's bed, knowing her mistress would find pleasure waking up next to Robin. Happy everywhere she nestled down enveloped by the blanket and her pleasure. She loved her mistress, having always wanted a sister, she now she not only had a sister; she also had a new mom. Smiling everywhere, she fell into a contented sleep.

~*~

Rousing to the sounds of Lacy and Robin's, gentle love making, Ellen rose quietly slipping into the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water and then laid out clothes for both women. Taking a quick shower, she then dressed and went to the kitchen, setting the table in the nook before she made coffee. When Lacy and Robin finished their bath, she dressed them, served them coffee and pastries then took her coffee under the table, awaiting her mistress's orders as she sipped her coffee.

In a cloud of contentment, she sat close to Robin caressing her lush body with her hands and her eyes as she spoke. "Do you have a schedule today Robin?"

"Yes mistress. I must go home today. I have a daughter. She is four years old. She misses me when I'm gone over night. She is with my parents. I wish I could stay here with you forever."

"You must call me sister, unless I have buckled your heels to you ankles. If I have, you will then call me mistress."

"Yes sister."

"I would love to meet you daughter and your parents. I will soon, that is if you wish to continue our affair. You must introduce me as your lover when I do."

"I do want to continue our affair. I have such a dull life. I have found so much pleasure in your life and in your bed."

With gentleness she kissed Robin deeply. "We'll continue our affair. I also found great pleasure being with you last night. I have no idea about my schedule. I'll call you as soon as I do. Ellen will drive you home this morning. Kiss me. I'll run this morning. Then I'll have coffee with my parents. I must attend to family also."

With gestures alone, she called Ellen from under the table, kissing her deeply. When she broke the kiss, her commands were crisp. "Entertain your sister. Take her home when she is ready. Return here when you are done."

"Yes sister."

When Lacy left them they were smiling brightly, just as she was as she walked to her cabin. After doing her stretches she left the cabin and ran. Intensely happy, she ran without thought, letting herself run free, running with her whole self, having never been happier.

When Lacy had coffee with her parents, her mother was light and easy with her. She thought she was closer to her mother now: she hoped so.

~*~

Instantly excited when she heard the car enter the driveway, she met Marie when she returned from the beach with Jim. Disappointed Alice was not with them, she had wanted her ass, and was determined to have it soon. After having served them lunch, Marie sat her at the table, smiling with her voice as she inquired. "Did your parents throw you out?"

"No mistress. They have accepted my new life style. They are not happy about it, but they accept it. They have accepted Ellen as part of my life. I think Ellen and my mom will become friends. I hope they will."

"Does Robin serve you completely?"

"Yes mistress. She served me well in your bed. She now serves me willingly."

"Good. Now you will have two incomes. Robin will work for you as Ellen does."

"Mistress, Robin has a child. I don't think she'll turn tricks for me."

"Nonsense, many of my working girls have children. We have a 24/7 child care center and preschool. Robin will have much more time with her child if she works for you than she does now in her low paid job. She will agree to it, just like she licked your asshole. She did lick it, did she not?"

"Yes mistress she did. We both loved it."

"Good. I was sure that you would be successful last night. I have made an appointment for you to have lunch with Mistress Evelyn tomorrow. You'll love Evelyn. She'll train you in your new job. She is the only other woman who has passed my test. I also kissed her heels. I have not kissed many heels."

"Mistress, what job is that?"

"You are a mistress. Many people want a mistress in their lives. There are few women capable of being a mistress. Your services are quite valuable. Many people, both men and women, will pay you well to be allowed to kiss your whip and to lick your asshole."

"Mistress, I'm not sure I want to become a prostitute. I've never thought about it before."

"You will become a prostitute, if you want diamonds and gold in your life. A husband only offers one diamond and one piece of gold. You should have a lot of diamonds and gold in your life. The house of prostitution is over five thousand years old. It has been a house of ill repute for less than a thousand years. You enter a noble profession. I will hear no more about it. Jim is leaving for several days. You will attend to me in my bed while he is gone. I demand it."

Smiling brightly, with twinkling eyes, she lowered her head, speaking with devotion in her words. "Yes mistress."