All Comments on 'Leaving for Work'

by Darkinside

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Whoa ! Whoa ! Whoa !

Well done for what it was, I suppose. Nice twist. I expected something akin to it, but later rather then sooner. As for the main character ? Well someone has to perform TLC maintenance on the town bike. Better him, then me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

This is some crazy shit. One star for the sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the fuck?????

You have got to be kidding me. You are ONE DUMB SOB. Married to a fucking HOOKER. NO wonder you watch CNN. The COMMIE NEWS . AS for the writer, you have a very big problem. You are mental--sick ind the mind.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 11 years ago
How to turn readers away

I was going to read this story, but the author's haughty note at the beginning turned me off. I'm not sure if that makes this a civil comment or not.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
HAHAHA

I wanted to say more, but figured I'd better not. Let others 'suffer' the way I did. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Man...

Quite the twist...I do not like the premise, but the writing was good and well crafted. Interesting story.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
LMFAO

Okay quite the build up for an insanely funny twist at the end. I hope it was tongue in cheek but if not I still laughed at the end. Wonder if he is a gigolo or escort???

Funny read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Let the others pound sand (or more likely their puds because that's about the best they can hope for)

I liked it and the ignorant fools can take a flying leap. I've known of more than one non-traditional relationship in real life that was far healthier than those miserable souls who were trying and failing to live by the status quo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re:The Navigator-how to turn readers away

Actually this writer did you a favor. I didn't read this story either, the comments pretty much told me what to expect. I think these wimp ass cuckold writers are finally getting it, warn the reader and maybe avoid a lot of nasty comments. Then of course there is always one or two scumbag readers who think opposing opinions are not allowed. To those I say, "Kiss me where the sun don't shine". (ML)

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Interesting concept.

There are a lot of professional sex workers out there, that is for sure. Not a lifestyle that I envy in any way shape or form. Clever little flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No, gotta say...

didn't see that coming. Ready for a drag out cheating scandal, but this WAS a surprise twist. Unfortunatly, it needs more. This kind of setup, leaves too many questions unanswered. So, for my part as a commentor, I strongly encourage you to write a follow-up. Rating what you have as a stand-alone flash, I give a 3, but developing these characters and history a little, and giving the couple a chance to ride to the brink, might earn some solid 5's. I get it, if your intention was to leave this alone as a flash with a twist, but just having an original idea by itself does not insure literary magic. Keep fleshing this out, and I bet you find more success. Good luck!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Oh, boy! A twist I never saw coming!

Blindsided! Well-written, too!

Some people will complain about their lifestyle, but for people complaining about their lifestyle, dear God! This is a website for the publication of erotic stories! What do you expect?

Bossman86Bossman86about 11 years ago
WOW!

Not what i thought was going to happen! Begs for story to go on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pussy

You kiss your whore with her dick/spermy lips wet.........no wonder you watch CNN

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
At first

I thought it was ridiculous for a one page story to have him spend so much time on the mundane, of shaving,dressing, etc, it kind of seemed like Bambi versus Godzilla or something..then when he describes their schedules, I am like "uh, oh, cheating wife, different scheduled"....but that end made me chuckle, it was kind of like Mr. and Mrs. Smith or something, the blase way he said goodbye to her in her 'job'.

There are people where one or the other are sex workers, there are married porn stars, there are married strippers, and there are married professional dominatrixes and the like. I know of a couple of gay porn stars who are married, straight guys...so it isn't quite as outrageous as some think, if you think about it, a sex worker is doing it strictly for the money, there is no emotions there, they aren't even getting off on it most of the time, and if he knows and is okay with it, that is their business.

You could have a lot of fun with this story, if, for example the hubby is a gigolo, or even kind of more funny, a sex surrogate......brings new meaning to working from home, to be sure!

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago

Its not the fact the wife is an escort. Its the fact this a super short story. Quickie sex scene, no setup, no anything. I keep looking for where the rest of it is.

TXanyTXanyabout 11 years ago
Fun. You knew the reaction you would get....

Well written. Not sure why all the grooming, etc., but it was a kick to have the surprise...didn't see it till it hit in the face. I thought he might be kissing his child goodbye! Anyway, it's almost as much fun to read the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Screw You

Your story - Sure BUT, you lost half of your readers when you went Political with the far left wing progressive liberal socialite News manipulators.

Screw You idiot - keep the damn politics out if you want readers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pointless

Pointless drivel.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A very different kind of a loving wife storyline

I could only think that if he was comfortable with his wife being a whore, that there must be more to the story.

Thanks for the start of a story.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
If she shad that kind of job

the last thing she'd want is a partner wandering in to kiss her goodbye before he went to work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I guess prostitutes have to be married to someone, but

in your own home?

Better to be a willing cuckold i guess with a whore for a wife than married to whore and an unknowing or unwilling cuckold.

Something for everyone but not my choice, the dangers inherent due to customers actions or the medical risk, it isnt worth it to me. Unless she is just to dumb to be a bagger in a store or a cook or waitress at a fast food place.

BTW no one kisses a whore, not even her cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ultimate Cuckold Story

Wife is a work from home prostitute. He is a WACC. The cuckolds will love this story.

Lets be real the one day a week he "gets" his "wife" why would she ant him? She would be fucked out and want a rest. He is vain yet he puts up with her as a whore. Also being vain he would realize that she already had 3 guys that week that would either last longer, be longer, be bigger, have better technique then he could ever hope for. So the the best he could hope is that she at least acts interested,

Why cant they have a brain-dead area for this stories?

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 11 years ago
well, yes, i guess you get punished...

...when you try to be original – at least by the totally humorless commenters that do their predictable rounds in here. i loved it – well-written, tongue-in-cheek and pleasantly phlegmatic. ah well, no reason to worry about you, dear writer: you won't be disturbed by a bunch of dreary zombies, will you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Talk about needing to pull your head out of your ass, only civil comments. You are posting in LW it's a given you're going to get nasty comments unless you disable comments. As for you, you are one sick sick person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
if it isn't the whore, herself

angiquesophie, that name alone means "whore". So when she speaks you should listen because only a whore can comment on being a whore.

Angiquesophie, the floor is your's

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Not much . . .

. . . commute time and no tolls or parking fees either. Sounds like a pretty good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow the sicko's will love wanking to this! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Marvelous

The perfect hook and twist. Men are married to nurses, hair dressers, factory workers, lawyers, real estate agents - some are married to whores. In all cases compromises must be made for conflicting schedules and career ambitions, not to mention income flow, and still maintain a happy and loving marriage. This couple seems to have found the proper stride. Kissing the wife goodby as she was sandwiched between two men was touching. Brilliant writing.

LechemanLechemanabout 11 years ago
Now that is Funny!

Wow you had me right to the end. Brilliant. Forget the foobars here, pompous do-gooders mind you that are also reading erotica. Everyone has a profession, this couple have found a compromise where both are happy. Well done!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 11 years ago
that was. funny

But I do think that she is selfish. I mean come on now, she could adjust her hours a little to give her husband some attention during the week, haaaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So good

This story was so good I gave it the highest rating I could . 1 * I wish there were more stories like this one .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time to go

What is she bringing home to you on the weekends? Nothing good I'm betting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Careful What You Believe In

I like Fox and so do, at a minimum, about about half or more of your readers.

Word of advice...Always good to leave Politics out of your stories for the general public!

I stopped reading with your comment on News Channels.

Good luck with our future!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
W.T.F.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too stupid to warrant a comment

Nope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eh

I liked it for what it was, well written. It's not my kink but everyone's different

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Absolute garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous