All Comments on 'Leaving Silverton Ch. 02'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
do me next

Liked the story very much. I'm also a crossdresser and there's nothing better than to be forced into having sex with someone that doesn't know you also have a cock. I've found that although they might be surprised they don't turn down your mouth or ass and generally they will get around to sucking you also. Contrary to published statistics I believe that the majority of men will let another guy suck them off and a large percentage of those will also suck you once they find out you're not a woman. I've had sex with men of just about every profession and been sucked and fucked by most of them. Priests, ministers, cops, teachers, political people, etc, and fucked them in return. I've also ran across a surprising number that have had incest sex with sisters, brothers, father and mother. In my case I've either fucked and sucked or been fucked and sucked by just about my entire family. My mother caught me fucking my sister and got upset that I hadn't fucked her so I moved into her bedroom along with my sister and fucked them both at least every night, many times with my father's cock buried in my ass while doing it. I'm considered to be the family whore and I'm very happy with that title. At family reunions I stay nude and available for any and all of them. I especially like it when everyone can see what's going on. The women, especially, like to watch me take the larger cocks up my "pussy"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous