Legally Nude Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel to be naked among about 60 clothed people?" he asked.

Mala gave him a one word answer, "Wonderful."

I concurred. "I'm actually enjoying it immensely," I said.

The banker's wife asked, "What was it like humping in front of all of these people?"

Mala again took the lead. With obvious sincerity, she said, "It was a fantastic experience. I can't really describe how great it all felt. You should try it, or have you?"

The banker shook his head. "Our number's never been called. I know that, by coming here, you agree to do it if you are called, but I'm not sure that I could."

With, I think, mock reproach, the banker's wife said, "I certainly could. I'd love to have our number called. If you won't do me, I'll invite someone else."

Fortunately, the conversation was interrupted again by Claire at the microphone. "The floor will now be open for dancing. (I'd noticed some additional musicians setting up.) Before we open it for everyone, I think that the first dance should go to our two nude couples, but, I'd like to ask, would the couples mind trading partners for this dance?"

I looked at Mala who shrugged her ok. Looking across the room, I saw the younger nude couple who were also nodding in agreement. As the other guests cleared the floor, Mala walked towards the dark-haired young man while his nude blonde date walked towards me.

The young lady came up, extended her hand and we shook. She was really very lovely, and a natural blonde. "I'm Jenn," she said. The music started for a slow dance. We paired up, very close to each other, each with a hand firmly on the other's butt.

Jenn was a much better dancer than I, so I let her lead. As we danced, she said, "I don't remember seeing you or your partner before. How many of Claire and Rick's parties have you come to?"

I answered, "This is our first."

"Wow," she said, to be called at your first party. This is our fourth. The first time we saw a couple called, we were initially shocked, but really into it by the time they had finished making love. We've kept coming hoping our number would be called, but not until tonight. I was thrilled when I heard her call our number. I'm not sure whether I'd have wanted to hump in front of an audience anywhere else, but I definitely wanted to do it here."

"How do you feel about public sex now that you've done it? I asked.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had. If it takes people watching to get that, I'll do it, gladly," Jenn replied.

I couldn't resist probing further, asking, "Do you enjoy being seen nude at other times?"

Jenn laughed. "I wouldn't have dreamed of it until I met Rick and Claire. They have a way of influencing you. Claire got Justin and me to pose together for some nude photographs and some pictures of us humping. We framed one of those and it is in my bedroom."

I was starting to like Jenn a great deal. The music ended too soon. She kissed me and squeezed my balls. "Maybe the four of us can get together some time," she said and then walked away as Mala came back.

Before the second dance started, Claire and Rick walked over. Claire said, "Harry, may I have this dance and, Mala, Rick would like the dance with you." Of course we agreed. I quickly figured out that all of the dances were slow dances. Dancing nude with the nude Jenn was one thing. Dancing nude with clothed Claire was another. Claire kept moving so that the fabric, satin or something like it, of her dress rubbed my penis. All the while, Claire looked me straight in the eyes, asking how I liked the party, how I enjoyed being part of the entertainment, et cetera. By the end of the dance, I was pretty hard from having rubbed against Claire's dress. As Claire left, she wrapped her hand around the underside of my penis and slid it up from my balls to my head, once.

Mala walked back from dancing with Rick. She saw my erection and laughed. "I knew she'd do that to you," Mala said.

The dancing continued for the rest of the evening. Every dance, one of the men was asking Mala and Jenn to dance. Only slightly less frequently, the women were asking Justin and me.

As the party broke up, we walked over to Claire and Rick to thank them for the evening. While we were talking, a server came with our clothes. Mala took the clothes, but looked at me and said, let's drive home nude." Of course, I agreed.

Claire laughed and clapped. "A couple who drive nude! I love driving nude. In the summer, Rick brings out our convertible. We'll put the top down and I'll leave my clothes here at the house. But, Rick won't drive nude. He's afraid of getting pulled over. When our son and daughter are home from school, they'll drive nude with me, but not my husband."

Ignoring his wife's gibe, Rick said, "Wait a few moments. I'll have them warm up your car before they bring it around."

The party was thinning out fast as we waited for our car. After a moment, Claire said to Mala, "You two are a very handsome couple. Rick and I know a very discreet photographer and occasionally have some pictures taken. Would you be interested in joining us?"

Mala looked at me. I made no reaction. I was leaving that ball in her court. After a few moments of no response from me, Mala told Claire, "Let us think about it. I'll call you."

Just then Rick told us my car was outside. We walked out carrying our clothes as two college boys held the doors open. The air was quite cold on our nude bodies. Mala said, "Hurry up and get in. I'm cold."

I got in and the college boys shut the door. Mala fastened her seatbelt and there was something erotic about how the shoulder harness ran between her breasts. We drove home without incident, parked my car in the garage, and walked naked into the house.

Sarah was still in the living room. Looking up at us, she said "Walking in the door nude is a good sign. I'm hoping that your clothing came off while you were at this party."

Mala responded, "Absolutely. And we fucked in front of 60 people."

Sarah clapped her hands. "The stories are true," she exclaimed.

Mala went on, "And Claire Robertson wants us to pose for photos with her and her husband."

Sarah clapped again. "You must pose with them, but I want to come too."

Mala responded, "I want all three of us to come, soon. Let's go upstairs."

Expected to be continued.

12